Photo

DYOM Let's Players

105 replies to this topic
LnDPro
  • LnDPro

Homie

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:18 PM Edited by LnDPro, 20 April 2017 - 12:43 AM.

x2DzT79.png

Welcome to DYOM Let's Players!

Where designers are here to let's play your missions.

This is a brand new topic for video makers like myself to post let's play videos, commentaries,

video reviews on DYOM missions. Mission designers may post requests to do videos on their missions, mission packs

or story-lines. We. Are. DYOM Let's Players.

HIGHLIGHTED VIDEO

(Video by Andrej)

VIDEO MAKERS

UsernameYouTube ChannelSocial MediaActivityFavorites
AndrejChannel-ACTIVE0
AznKeiChannel-ACTIVE0
DoublepulseChannelTwitterINACTIVE0
DelawareChannel-ACTIVE0
ceepzkiChannel-ACTIVE0
GangstaZilla203Channel-ACTIVE0
GYAWater7Channel-ACTIVE0
HardluckStyleChannel-ACTIVE0
Heisenberg GRChannelGoogle+INACTIVE0
Husnain123Channel-ACTIVE0
Lukas (LnDPro)ChannelTwitterACTIVE0
SatournFanChannelTwitterINACTIVE0
SecronomChannelTwitterACTIVE0
zgames1998 englishChannel-ACTIVE0
-----

(To join in as a video maker, post a new post in this topic with REQUEST TO JOIN and name your YouTube Channel and your main social media (optional). All of the current lets players/commentary makers, please do this also.)

Explanation about activity - Once you have started uploading videos of mission reviews with commentary, or let's plays, you will become ACTIVE - but if you haven't uploaded or taken any requests for 3-4 months - you will become INACTIVE. This is required so that mission designers would know who is available and who is not, to become active again - all you need is to upload a video or take a requests and you will become active again!

Explanation about favorites - Once a designer requests a special request with your name on it, you will gain 1+ point. And the more you have, people will know that you are everyone's favorite video maker! You may only gain one point per designer.

TRENDING

• (Currently there are no trending mission-packs, story-lines or single missions)

Explanation about trending - This section will show which mission-packs/story-lines or even single missions are currently HOT! in DYOM subforums and/or DYOM Website. Making videos/let's play on very popular missions is the key! Different from Requests Spotlight - Trending missions will not have a limited time, but will be removed once it is old. So keep an eye on this section! Unfortunately, the list may only have up to 5 mission-packs/story-lines or single missions listed.

REQUESTS SPOTLIGHT

Highlighted Missions:

Explanation about requests spotlight - Mission designers may post requests to have their mission packs or story-lines to be fully let's played. You may only request to have your mission pack and or story-line to be reviewed, no single missions. The request will be listed as a spotlight for everyone to do videos on it - the more videos are made on your missions, the better. Unfortunately, right now the front page may have only up to 10 mission packs/story-lines listed up for a let's play. Also, your request has limited time to stay on the spotlight - it'll stay there for a month or two and it'll go away, while accepting new requests - once it goes away, you may request again. Also, please post requests with links to your mission pack or story-line.

SPECIAL REQUESTS

If you have a favorite let's player/video maker/review with commentary maker - then you may ask that individual to do videos on your mission pack or story-line! Sending private messages also count, but if you want him to get a Favorites Point - then you gotta' let us know!

(Right now, the topic is still WORK IN PROGRESS and not fully released, but you may start listing your youtube channels and post requests! More updates will be coming out later - such as: organizing fun events, awards and other fun stuff!)

(UPDATE LOG)

Spoiler

• Huzaifa khan and Roxie like this

Hardluck
  • Hardluck

4+

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:37 PM

Count me in luke :)
  • Huzaifa khan likes this

Springfield
  • Springfield

I gave my certificate. Bye!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:01 PM

Yo bro Count me also in I am also a missions gameplays designer

Marty McFlaY
  • Marty McFlaY

If you cant run, then walk, if you cant walk, then crawl :)

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:05 PM

Waoooo, it's a nice idea, i mean why not everyone are reviewing the missions, and now you. I'am very happy with this GoodLuck Brother. 

Wish you for the best :)

Aflien
  • Aflien

aka Nyhhichi

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:14 PM

Good luck with this.

In case you are taking requests for mission-packs, lemme offer you mine for Letsplay

http://gtaforums.com...entry1068458934

• Hardluck likes this

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Daily Globe
  • Serbia
  • Contribution Award [DYOM]

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:23 PM

Currently inactive but still, i'm doing it. - http://www.youtube.c...r/themrandrej98

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:12 PM

What happened to the "DYOM Video Reviews" topic? Was is deleted?

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:27 AM Edited by Doublepulse, 28 February 2016 - 01:29 AM.

Even though, I personally don't know why a new topic had to be made if the old one was still getting active replies, basically Rendy the other topic got unpinned and this new one is going to take over the old one. The reason being is I haven't updated the main post of the other topic since 2014.

Secronom and I discussed this a bit as well. I told him he can do what he see's fit. In a few days I may lock my topic and use this one as well (unless something else happens), as LnD is more active in doing DYOM Let's Plays and I pretty much dropped them on my main channel. I am actually considering of coming back to DYOM Commentaries on my second Let's Play channel or return them on my main channel as an "exception". But I don't want to promise anything. Still trying to get back in the groove myself as I almost forgot how to design a mission completely LOL

If I do, I would start with a  walkthrough on some of my own missions as "Designer's Commentary"

Bender
  • Bender

Swiss Army Dildo

• Daily Globe
  • Netherlands
  • Best Kitchen Appliance 2016

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:35 AM

Since people can offer a request, i request someone to play Gangland Problems.

Gangster_-Ƶ
  • Gangster_-Ƶ

ho ho ho

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:38 PM Edited by GangstaZilla203, 28 February 2016 - 08:42 PM.

Man does this topic look good! It's like the new and improved "DYOM Video Reviews" topic! I might just have to request a DYOM! :D Or I could even join in the video reviewing!  :lol: I've done it before with one project on my channel, so why not again? It's pretty cool.

LnDPro
  • LnDPro

Homie

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 29 February 2016 - 02:00 PM

To fully clarify what this is...

This topic is a replacement for Doublepulse's Video Reviews with Commentary topic. So this is just.. pretty much the same thing only with

update new stuff and will be organizing events and such. If people start showing inactivity then there will be no events and this topic will

becoming inactive like Doublepulse's.

Anyways! Have fun!

Bender
  • Bender

Swiss Army Dildo

• Daily Globe
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:43 PM

my Storyline request again, because it wasn't seen among the big posts.

Gangland Problems

http://gtaforums.com...nd-problems-mp/

Bender
  • Bender

Swiss Army Dildo

• Daily Globe
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 February 2016 - 07:35 PM Edited by Bender, 29 February 2016 - 07:36 PM.

I have a question. If a storyline or missionpack is requested that has multiple missions, lets players will continue making episodes of that SL/MP until they've played them all?

Oops, i doubleposted.

Heisenberg_GR
  • Heisenberg_GR

methamphetamine

• Members
  • Greece
  • DYOM Mission of the Year 2015 [Saints of Deadwood]

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:27 PM Edited by Heisenberg_GR, 29 February 2016 - 08:28 PM.

REQUEST TO JOIN: 

Heisenberg GR - https://www.youtube....S1cyP82pnLs_CUA

• Bender and Huzaifa khan like this

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:10 PM Edited by Husnain123, 01 March 2016 - 05:11 PM.

Here is mine: https://www.youtube....E8pc5ZbYgei_z8A

Let me in

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:21 PM

This would be a big challenge for me, from now i will use best editor to make  my videos more decent

Marty McFlaY
  • Marty McFlaY

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:33 PM

This would be a big challenge for me, from now i will use best editor to make  my videos more decent

Right a challenge for you and also for others, Keep making good video to make yourself more decent :D

Good luck to everybody  :^:

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:37 PM Edited by Husnain123, 01 March 2016 - 05:38 PM.

Right a challenge for you and also for others, Keep making good video to make yourself more decent :D

What did you mean by me :/

Marty McFlaY
  • Marty McFlaY

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:50 PM Edited by Marty McFlaY, 01 March 2016 - 05:57 PM.

What did you mean by me :/

I mean Yes also decent yourself, you just flew your respect after what you done with dyom. Making a new version without any permission, either Mr (MOD) Pledge of chaos also told you to stop this, but you didnt focus on their comment i mean many peoples. Anyway after that i think no one are able to talk with respect after that. You just need to leave this community and try other one, if you are not able to change yourself :p

Hit Like if you are agree with this

LnDPro
  • LnDPro

Homie

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:05 PM Edited by leoncj, 01 March 2016 - 06:16 PM.

* A New Update!

Right! Starting off March with a new update to the DYOM Let's Players. Added a new thing to the VIDEO MAKERS list - Favorites! You may read the explanation about it. Also, updated the requests a bit, so it's now a little bit better, so make sure to read the explanation about that too!

Added a new type of requests - Special Requests!

Don't forget to start posting your videos here!

Will be coming in with new updates later this month. Might add a Video Spotlight and a thing about Copyrights!

So be sure to start posting your videos so we could discuss them and maybe even help you improve them! :)

@Bender

I have a question. If a storyline or missionpack is requested that has multiple missions, lets players will continue making episodes of that SL/MP until they've played them all?

It's up to the let's player if he'll complete it or not - I've changed the requests a bit, now once you request, your SL/MP is spotlighted on the front page for every video maker to see and do videos on it.

• Hardluck likes this

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:46 AM

Really, I'l give a credit to anyone who can do Let's Play for "The Intimidators".

MP> http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/40679

Skins (Put "LOT6DP" folder into your "modloader" inside "GTA San Andreas" folder)> http://www.mediafire...P modloader.zip

• LnDPro likes this

Hardluck
  • Hardluck

4+

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:48 AM Edited by HardluckStyle, 02 March 2016 - 09:48 AM.

Count me in luke :)

I think u didn't see that at all even it's the first reply :D

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube....c5180UC_g3W7TUQ

• LnDPro likes this

Heisenberg_GR
  • Heisenberg_GR

methamphetamine

• Members
  • Greece
  • DYOM Mission of the Year 2015 [Saints of Deadwood]

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:45 PM Edited by Heisenberg_GR, 02 March 2016 - 08:46 PM.

Score for Three - Part 2

Made by: Heisenberg_GR

• Hardluck likes this

Hardluck
  • Hardluck

4+

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:03 PM

Score for Three - Part 2

Made by: Heisenberg_GR

Good one mate :D

• Heisenberg_GR likes this

Hardluck
  • Hardluck

4+

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:15 PM Edited by HardluckStyle, 02 March 2016 - 09:26 PM.

Really, I'l give a credit to anyone who can do Let's Play for "The Intimidators".

MP> http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/40679

Skins (Put "LOT6DP" folder into your "modloader" inside "GTA San Andreas" folder)> http://www.mediafire...P modloader.zip

I'll take this one.

expect the first video to be released tomorrow :D

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:11 PM Edited by Rendy Specter(Riandy), 02 March 2016 - 10:11 PM.

I hope you do and legit gameplay. You haven't published part 2 of "secret missions" yet.
  • Hardluck likes this

Hardluck
  • Hardluck

4+

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:35 PM

I hope you do and legit gameplay. You haven't published part 2 of "secret missions" yet.

i didn't feel to do it tbh, i'll try make the first video.

Bender
  • Bender

Swiss Army Dildo

• Daily Globe
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:38 PM

what are the dates behind the requests? when the first episode of the "lets play" gets recorded or when you expect it to be done?

plus, april first sounds a bit shady, that's the day where you don't trust a thing  :colgate:

LnDPro
  • LnDPro

Homie

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 March 2016 - 01:27 PM

what are the dates behind the requests? when the first episode of the "lets play" gets recorded or when you expect it to be done?

plus, april first sounds a bit shady, that's the day where you don't trust a thing  :colgate:

''Also, your request has limited time to stay on the spotlight - it'll stay there for a month or two and it'll go away, while accepting new requests''

Marty McFlaY
  • Marty McFlaY

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 March 2016 - 03:10 PM Edited by Marty McFlaY, 03 March 2016 - 03:10 PM.

So, i see one man known as (Heisenberg) just started to make gameplay's but i need to say him, that please dont make your own progress gameplays, already a member (Bender) just posted a link of his mission, you have to make gameplay of his missions  ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users