145 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:15 PM

When it comes to Cash Bonus', I don't care for this stuff.  I always end up with 7.9 to 8.1 Million Dollars.  I find Money to be 100% useless in the 3D Era, perhaps except for SA since it has Mod Garages which you can have fun, but even there, you get SO much money and barely use any of it.  I also never buy Guns/Ammo, since I have Starter Saves for all the 3D Era GTA's and just use the Weapon Spawns at the Safehouse.  Ammunation is completely useless at that point, then.

Look around, though.  I KNOW for a fact I saw Topics with comments in them detailing all those Money Bonus' and what not.  I can't recall the Topic Titles or where I saw it...

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:22 PM

When it comes to Cash Bonus', I don't care for this stuff.  I always end up with 7.9 to 8.1 Million Dollars.  I find Money to be 100% useless in the 3D Era, perhaps except for SA since it has Mod Garages which you can have fun, but even there, you get SO much money and barely use any of it.  I also never buy Guns/Ammo, since I have Starter Saves for all the 3D Era GTA's and just use the Weapon Spawns at the Safehouse.  Ammunation is completely useless at that point, then.

Look around, though.  I KNOW for a fact I saw Topics with comments in them detailing all those Money Bonus' and what not.  I can't recall the Topic Titles or where I saw it...

Hmm okay thanks for your answer :)

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:10 PM

You can find a helpful information about all money bonuses in GTA3 here http://gtaforums.com...ic/812576-money. And as you can see we all agree that money in GTA 3 are kinda useless :D

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:56 AM

You can find a helpful information about all money bonuses in GTA3 here http://gtaforums.com...ic/812576-money. And as you can see we all agree that money in GTA 3 are kinda useless :D

Thanks stef! I also agree money is useless in this game :D

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:10 PM

I'm really happy I finally finished Paramedic missions and I use Taxi/Crusher Glitch to make Ambulance invisible car :) makes mission so much easier :) now I prepare for Taxi missions,can anyone know some glitches to do Taxi missions fast? I know I can do it in every vehicle but I search for some different glitches makes mission faster :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:05 PM

I like to do the Taxi Missions in a DP Taxi.  This way, you don't need to go to a Pay and Spray and the Passengers will never get scared and leave the Taxi since it takes no damage.  It's also fun banging into things while you drop the Passengers off.  Taxi Missions are the most boring things to do in the 3D Era GTA's so having a DP Taxi makes it a bit more fun, but even then, not by much...

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:20 PM

I like to do the Taxi Missions in a DP Taxi.  This way, you don't need to go to a Pay and Spray and the Passengers will never get scared and leave the Taxi since it takes no damage.  It's also fun banging into things while you drop the Passengers off.  Taxi Missions are the most boring things to do in the 3D Era GTA's so having a DP Taxi makes it a bit more fun, but even then, not by much...

or having Invisible taxi too :D

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:31 PM

I find doing Paramedics and such with a SOLID Vehicle easier.  Using the Ghost Method, it grows in size, which makes the Vehicle slower.  It also can fall through Blue Hell and while it respawns back on land, time is ticking away, which can ultimately f*ck you over as every second counts with Paramedics in GTA III.  Some people find it easier, but I don't like doing in that way since I see no reason to; I can pass it in one or two tries...

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 July 2016 - 06:41 PM

I find doing Paramedics and such with a SOLID Vehicle easier.  Using the Ghost Method, it grows in size, which makes the Vehicle slower.  It also can fall through Blue Hell and while it respawns back on land, time is ticking away, which can ultimately f*ck you over as every second counts with Paramedics in GTA III.  Some people find it easier, but I don't like doing in that way since I see no reason to; I can pass it in one or two tries...

Yep that's true

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:42 AM Edited by Martin4004, 12 July 2016 - 11:42 AM.

I don't know but I do taxi missions finally,I can't do 100 fares in a row,I always flip my car in some place..especially near Portland Hospital..but I happy I did it,now easy Firefighter missions with replay :)

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 July 2016 - 06:13 AM

So,I finally moved BP/FP Trashmaster through the ground and provided it to Staunton Garage :))) It was veeeeeeeeeeeery hard,not to acquire but transfer the Trashmaster :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2016 - 12:15 PM

Yeah, the Underground Method is one of the hardest tasks in III, however, there is an Alternative Method of just leaving it in memory while completing the final 4 Portland Story Missions and then just driving it over the Callahan Bridge...It's much easier.  I sunk it underground once, but left it in memory about 4 or 5 times...

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 July 2016 - 12:47 PM

Yeah, the Underground Method is one of the hardest tasks in III, however, there is an Alternative Method of just leaving it in memory while completing the final 4 Portland Story Missions and then just driving it over the Callahan Bridge...It's much easier.  I sunk it underground once, but left it in memory about 4 or 5 times...

I know I use Leaving in Memory Method only on PS2 version :) but I'm really happy I finally transport Trashmaster to SI :) Now I have problem with transporting Rumpo to SV cause it's locked now.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2016 - 12:52 PM

Crusher - Make it a Ghost and drive it through the Porter Tunnel...All of this information is in my GTA III Special Vehicle Guide, though.  It's no use talking about it in this Topic.  In fact, there is a Video showing using Thieves as a way to get a "passenger" in the Rumpo and making it a Ghost and taking it to SSV and making it DP/EC once stored...

err5
  • err5

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:31 PM

I already posted methods that can modify the gameplay heavily here. Unfortunately I'll ignore both that 15 minutes time limit and being sure it's doable and I'll recommend the "war zone" challenge - activate the riot and weapons for everyone cheats and try to beat the game this way. If I was to do this challenge, I wouldn't care about "Hospital visits" stat despite the fact I normally care - this challenge gives the feel that it's a brand new game and for me it would be fun to see even my character getting blown to pieces. I might even try that sometime after I'm finished with LCS Starter Save.
The last mission seems to be a problem and you may be the first one to find a way to complete it. :)

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 July 2016 - 02:07 PM

I already posted methods that can modify the gameplay heavily here. Unfortunately I'll ignore both that 15 minutes time limit and being sure it's doable and I'll recommend the "war zone" challenge - activate the riot and weapons for everyone cheats and try to beat the game this way. If I was to do this challenge, I wouldn't care about "Hospital visits" stat despite the fact I normally care - this challenge gives the feel that it's a brand new game and for me it would be fun to see even my character getting blown to pieces. I might even try that sometime after I'm finished with LCS Starter Save.
The last mission seems to be a problem and you may be the first one to find a way to complete it. :)

Great Challenge ,I'll do it soon :)

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:25 AM

Militia I need your help!

Theroux
  • Theroux

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:18 AM

Oh there's Rekt rambling on about PS2 and Consoles again.  Shocker...

@Martin, it doesn't matter.  It's not like bringing the Barracks OL to the EV Crane early is going to give you percentage...Not until ALL of the Vehicles are brought does it give you the percentage.  But since you can't get the FBI Car or Rhino Tank early, it's not like bringing the Barracks OL early is going to raise the percentage.

@Theroux, these aren't "any" random Vehicles stuffing in the Garage.  These are Vehicles who have special paintjobs not found anywhere else in the game.  They can't be replicated with finding them on the street or in traffic or from a Pay and Spray, etc.  Also, the Vehicles have bulletproofing, damageproofing, explosionproofing, fireproofing, etc, etc...You probably just don't know about such a hidden feature in each GTA thus you think we are storing random useless Vehicles.  10 minutes to find on street?  More like, I get to the Mission with said Special Vehicle in it, then I obtain it, and then put it in a Garage.  Nobody is storing Vehicles jacked off the street and stuffed into a Garage.  I don't need no useless, ordinary Vehicles...

No silly, you completely misinterpreted what I said. And you're talking to someone who bought the game the day it released lol

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:55 PM

Oh there's Rekt rambling on about PS2 and Consoles again.  Shocker...

@Martin, it doesn't matter.  It's not like bringing the Barracks OL to the EV Crane early is going to give you percentage...Not until ALL of the Vehicles are brought does it give you the percentage.  But since you can't get the FBI Car or Rhino Tank early, it's not like bringing the Barracks OL early is going to raise the percentage.

@Theroux, these aren't "any" random Vehicles stuffing in the Garage.  These are Vehicles who have special paintjobs not found anywhere else in the game.  They can't be replicated with finding them on the street or in traffic or from a Pay and Spray, etc.  Also, the Vehicles have bulletproofing, damageproofing, explosionproofing, fireproofing, etc, etc...You probably just don't know about such a hidden feature in each GTA thus you think we are storing random useless Vehicles.  10 minutes to find on street?  More like, I get to the Mission with said Special Vehicle in it, then I obtain it, and then put it in a Garage.  Nobody is storing Vehicles jacked off the street and stuffed into a Garage.  I don't need no useless, ordinary Vehicles...

No silly, you completely misinterpreted what I said. And you're talking to someone who bought the game the day it released lol

Ohh okay..never mind :D

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:40 PM

So..I have a few challenges but! I need 2 persons for them to do .I want do some races so..who wants to race with me ,just give me private message ;) or in comment :)

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:29 PM

Okay..so I'm back here to my topic to ask you guys AGAIN about your challenge ideas for me to complete :/ so...I wait for your suggestions.

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:19 PM

Well..I need some good challenges so please guys give me some...

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:07 PM

Hello. I'd like to present my idea for the challenge of GTA 3 - Real Life Challenge. The challenge is to complete the storyline but with some difficulties which I will give below. Soon I will try to do it and I want you to also try do it and give the video :)

Conditions of challenge :

1)you can't have armor

2)you have 1 life,if you die you failed challenge;

3)you can't go to jail because you fail challenge;

4)weapons can only be collected during the mission (eg. in the mission Bomb Da Base get a sniper rifle),you can't also buy weapons in Ammu-Nation or take weapons from it's spawn locations;

5)you can't enter into the ambulance,police cruiser and SWAT van(because of armor)

6)you can't take health icons,adrenaline icons

7)you can use glitches eg. replay glitch or crusher glitch

8)you can't do any other missions,only storyline

9)when you have wanted level you can't use Pay'n'Spray,you must use police bribes to remove wanted level(if you want you can play mission with your wanted level ;)

10)you can use Pay'n'Spray only when you aren't do any mission or when you don't have wanted level

So guys,I hope you will enjoy this challenge.Now I'm going to try it.If you have questions please ask here in comment.

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:06 PM Edited by Martin4004, 09 November 2016 - 05:17 PM.

Okay so I do it pretty easily but I have a little update to this challenge .

This challenge means you must complete as much in-game tasks as you can I give full list below :

List of tasks to do .If you want have 100 % of this challenge you must do all tasks :

1)100 hidden packages-14,28 % of challenge

2)20 rampages-14,28 % of challenge

3)All off-road missions-14,28 % of challenge(you can't failed any single one)

4)All RC missions-14,28 % of challenge(the point is having at least 10 cars)

5)Firefighter mission-14,28 % of challenge(simply drive to fire-station using Kuruma)

6)Taxi Driver mission-14,28 % of challenge(to get mission,drive to some of taxi bases and get a taxi)

7)All storyline missions-14,32 % of challenge(even those which don't need to complete storyline too)

Now time to write rules of this challenge.

RULES :

1.You are a normal human named Claude as you know.So you are a 3/4 good(firefighter,taxi,RC,off-road,packages) and a 1/4 bad(storyline,rampages).Now you're wondering what I mean right?Well,I'm giving you some informations about what you will be now in game.Because its updated REAL CHALLENGE I give a little more difficulties :

-Kuruma is one of vechicles truly yours

-You can't steal vehicles from the street because you are good man(but I did't say you can't steal them from other places :)

-Because you are good man I give you the power to drive taxi and fire truck(little tip from me :D)

-You aren't immortal ,so your wounds will not heal(that means you can't use Health Icon and can't get in Ambulances,but it's other exclusive ways to help your health)

-Also you aren't a police officer so you can't use Body Armors and can't get in Police Cars

-As we know in real world Pay'n'Spray doesn't help to delete wanted level so you can't use it when you have wanted level too(even when have 1 star too)

-Glitches are very helpful here but..I can't give you possibility to use them

-Adrenaline is something like narcs so you can use them if you really have need

-As you know it's a Ammu-Nation in the city but..you can't buy there cause you are good human(your bad form will get place during storyline missions)

-Here and know you can't use weapons from their spawn locations cause it's like cheating your life

-You can't go to jail or be wasted cause you have 1 life

-You are perfect man,so you can't fail any mission

Now you think it's all but no.It's only one more rule,you can't collect weapons from people(all people cause you are good).

And that's it.The end of rules and I wait to check if someone can do this and give me video how he do it.

PS:You can save your game,no problem,everyone needs to sleep sometimes :DD

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 November 2016 - 03:32 PM Edited by Martin4004, 15 November 2016 - 03:32 PM.

So.I finally completed my own challenge.Now I wait for challenge from you guys :)

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:33 PM

Any new challenges for me? :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users