145 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:54 AM

Nice!  Keep it up.  The GTA III 53% Starter Save is quite easy, though.  As is the 44% Starter Save in VC.  Hell, even the 48% Starter Save in LCS and the 49.20% Starter Save in VCS are simple to assemble.  The only hard one is SA's 13.37% Starter Save since most tasks are done with a 4 star wanted level.  However, when you get practice and used to it, it becomes quite easy, as well.  You're kept on the edge of your seat the entire time...

I've already done the Starter Saves for the 3D Era and soon going to work on the HD Era Starter Saves.  I love GTA so I need to experience everything each game has to offer.

Good luck on finishing it, but it's quite easy.  I am sure you'll do fine.  Sounds like you're almost done anyways...

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:00 PM

Nice!  Keep it up.  The GTA III 53% Starter Save is quite easy, though.  As is the 44% Starter Save in VC.  Hell, even the 48% Starter Save in LCS and the 49.20% Starter Save in VCS are simple to assemble.  The only hard one is SA's 13.37% Starter Save since most tasks are done with a 4 star wanted level.  However, when you get practice and used to it, it becomes quite easy, as well.  You're kept on the edge of your seat the entire time...

I've already done the Starter Saves for the 3D Era and soon going to work on the HD Era Starter Saves.  I love GTA so I need to experience everything each game has to offer.

Good luck on finishing it, but it's quite easy.  I am sure you'll do fine.  Sounds like you're almost done anyways...

Wow so beauty :) see so many percentage in GTA VC,I always afraid of SA,there's a lot of police in SF and LV :/ ,I never get master save in GTA LCS and VCS ,btw I have little problem with getting Sabre Turbo in mission "The Driver" on PS2 version..this car is real pain in ass as PCJ-600 in mission "Bar Brawl" but backing to GTA III,I think,this game is the easiest to complete :D

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:07 PM

Lol, you just snipe Hilary dead on PS2 using an Adrenaline Pill which is right near the Pizza Stack Restaurant and Malibu Club.  Mission Failed - Hilary Died.  He'll leave the door open and it keeps the BP/EP/FP properties in tact.  Just drive it to a Garage.  It's really easy, tbh...

BP/EP/FP PCJ-600 in Bar Brawl is also very simple once you get the hang of it and know how/when to jump out of the Rhino Tank.  It used to give me a lot of problems back in 2014-15, but not anymore.  That's what happens when you practice.  You get better...

Yeah, I find III and VC the easiest, too, but being easy, that throws me off.  I am not really into easy stuff.  I like my gaming to be challenging.  If not, I get bored... :D :p

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:10 PM

Lol, you just snipe Hilary dead on PS2 using an Adrenaline Pill which is right near the Pizza Stack Restaurant and Malibu Club.  Mission Failed - Hilary Died.  He'll leave the door open and it keeps the BP/EP/FP properties in tact.  Just drive it to a Garage.  It's really easy, tbh...

BP/EP/FP PCJ-600 in Bar Brawl is also very simple once you get the hang of it and know how/when to jump out of the Rhino Tank.  It used to give me a lot of problems back in 2014-15, but not anymore.  That's what happens when you practice.  You get better...

Yeah, I find III and VC the easiest, too, but being easy, that throws me off.  I am not really into easy stuff.  I like my gaming to be challenging.  If not, I get bored... :D :p

I snipe Hilary a lot of times,maybe I don't know it isn't DP(damage proof) :O I try a lot of times get PCJ-600 but when I'm in a half of way to garage,my  bike disappear even I look at him :'(

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:48 PM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 11 June 2016 - 12:49 PM.

In my opinion III is the hardest, SA comes a close second and VC is the easiest.

Literally the ONLY GTA where i failed a mission a couple of times (After playing GTA for a longer time, i failed some missions in SA & VC too but i was very new to the series then) was III. I died 2 times in The Exchange and failed Bomb Da Base Act II 1 time because i used the wrong weapon (Sniper Rifle instead of RPG) Oh and not to mention thr annoying Headshot-Only Rampages...
  • Melancholia and Lennart - like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:45 PM

And how many playthroughs of III besides one?  Who would say something is simple of they only did it once and have hardly any experience.  It's common sense, really...

After doing III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS time and time again they are ALL the same.  There isn't one that is harder than the next.  Nothing is hard if you got experience.  Just like nothing is expensive if you're rich.  If you have experience, anything is doable and easy...

Sniper Rifle?  Bomb da Base Act II?  Why would anyone need an RPG?  Sniping is simple.  There is two times where you can snipe Barrels in which explode and they will kill the Colombians near by.  You use like 6-7 Sniper shots and 8 Ball doesn't even start going onto the ship until you fire the first shot.  All the Colombians are standing still.  How hard is it to aim?

The Exchange?  Lol, I can pass it with maintaining 100 Health / 100 Armor.  Like I said, experience is everything...Until then, anyone would say something is hard since they are INexperienced.

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:24 PM

Yeah, on my third attempt i did it with full health and armor remaining too.

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:19 PM

And how many playthroughs of III besides one?  Who would say something is simple of they only did it once and have hardly any experience.  It's common sense, really...

After doing III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS time and time again they are ALL the same.  There isn't one that is harder than the next.  Nothing is hard if you got experience.  Just like nothing is expensive if you're rich.  If you have experience, anything is doable and easy...

Sniper Rifle?  Bomb da Base Act II?  Why would anyone need an RPG?  Sniping is simple.  There is two times where you can snipe Barrels in which explode and they will kill the Colombians near by.  You use like 6-7 Sniper shots and 8 Ball doesn't even start going onto the ship until you fire the first shot.  All the Colombians are standing still.  How hard is it to aim?

The Exchange?  Lol, I can pass it with maintaining 100 Health / 100 Armor.  Like I said, experience is everything...Until then, anyone would say something is hard since they are INexperienced.

You're right,experience is important thing :)

Btw How many special vehicles can we have in GTA VC ? 20 or more? In GTA III we can have 13 vehicles! This is awesome score for me

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:29 PM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 11 June 2016 - 03:30 PM.

32 42 vehicles in total

12 at Hyman Condo, 12 at Sunshine Auto's, 4 at Vercetti Estate, 4 at El Swanko Casa, 4 at Ocean Heights and 4 at Links View

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:10 PM

32 42 vehicles in total

12 at Hyman Condo, 12 at Sunshine Auto's, 4 at Vercetti Estate, 4 at El Swanko Casa, 4 at Ocean Heights and 4 at Links View

So 40 vehicles in garages ,wow!

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:28 PM

42 :p

Yeah SA and VC have the biggest storage. Sadly there aren't many special vehicles in VC

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:45 PM

42 :p

Yeah SA and VC have the biggest storage. Sadly there aren't many special vehicles in VC

How 12+12+4+4+4+4 is 42?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:01 PM

He doesn't know how to add.  44 Vehicles fit in VC.  11 Garages x 4 = 44...

There is 4 Garages for Sunshine Autos.  4x4=16.  Not 12...

Sunshine Autos Garage 1, 2, 3, 4

Hyman Condo Garage 1, 2, 3

Vercetti Estate

El Swanko Casa

Leaf Links

Ocean Heights

It's not like it matters as only 27 Special Vehicles exist in VC.  There is plenty of space left over.  Unless you do an EC Black Conversion Vehicle Save, then you can utilize all the space.  However, at the cost of not only +1 Mission Attempts each time you convert a Vehicle, but +2.  If Vigilante isn't passed, +3.  Not a fan of the Conversion in VC since it uses Duplication.

Anyways, Topic is way off now...I won't reply anymore.  Everyone should know by now there is a Special Vehicle Guide Topic for III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, and CW.  If you want to discuss, go there...No need to fill every other Topic about this discussion...

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:52 PM

Vercetti Estate

El Swanko Casa

Leaf Links

Ocean Heights

It's not like it matters as only 27 Special Vehicles exist in VC.  There is plenty of space left over.  Unless you do an EC Black Conversion Vehicle Save, then you can utilize all the space.  However, at the cost of not only +1 Mission Attempts each time you convert a Vehicle, but +2.  If Vigilante isn't passed, +3.  Not a fan of the Conversion in VC since it uses Duplication.

Anyways, Topic is way off now...I won't reply anymore.  Everyone should know by now there is a Special Vehicle Guide Topic for III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, and CW.  If you want to discuss, go there...No need to fill every other Topic about this discussion...

Okay, by the way I have another ask.Mainly why there aren't many secrets about other GTA games in GTA III ? :(

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:43 PM

Oh lol, i must've been drunk... 44 vehicles, yeah...

Because GTA III was one of the first GTA's. If you want ALOT of references to other GTA's, play V..

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:20 AM

Oh lol, i must've been drunk... 44 vehicles, yeah...

Because GTA III was one of the first GTA's. If you want ALOT of references to other GTA's, play V..

But I think about references in GTA III ;) ,also I searching for some new secrets

Vercetti Estate

El Swanko Casa

Leaf Links

Ocean Heights

Militia,can you give me some screens of your GTA VC Special Vehicles Collection(it should be good on PS2 version),I would be grateful

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:02 AM

Militia's pictures of PS2:

PS2 Save:

Spoiler

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:05 AM

Militia's pictures of PS2:

PS2 Save:

Spoiler

So nice collection!

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:34 PM

Anyway,I search for secret interiors in GTA III example Portland Hospital Interior or Staunton Island Police Department Interior :))

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:25 PM

Can anyone know something more about the statue in Shoreside Vale with soldier having cone on head?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:29 PM

It's an Easter Egg.  Watch GTA Series Videos about it...He explains about it...If I recall correctly, something to do with a War?  I can't remember, but it's an Easter Egg and has meaning to it...

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:44 AM

It's an Easter Egg.  Watch GTA Series Videos about it...He explains about it...If I recall correctly, something to do with a War?  I can't remember, but it's an Easter Egg and has meaning to it...

I know it's an Easter Egg,friend I only want know something more about Forgotten War in 1936 :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:58 AM

I know it's an Easter Egg,friend I only want know something more about Forgotten War in 1936 :)

Google and research ;)

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:10 PM

Google and research ;)

Okay,I found some cool informations ,now I prepare for storyline missions,my starter save is 53 % soooo let's go to obtain some special vehicles! :D

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:14 PM

Good luck!  There is Special Vehicle Topics for III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, and CW I made on the Forum, so it's best to go to there and comment instead of this Topic...

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:19 PM

Good luck!  There is Special Vehicle Topics for III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, and CW I made on the Forum, so it's best to go to there and comment instead of this Topic...

I saw your topics,pretty nice :) ,but I need your help not for obtaining cars but giving them to garages to have slots for more special cars with storyline..you know..for example I have EC/CP/DP Kuruma from "Give Me Liberty" and I moved to Shoreside Val Garage to have more space.I need some advices when I will obtaining cars like BP/FP Trashmaster,EC Manana with Corpse :) so please give me help with this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:21 PM

It's all in the Guides with Videos and Descriptions...The Videos show how to get them to SSV and SI early...

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:26 PM

It's all in the Guides with Videos and Descriptions...The Videos show how to get them to SSV and SI early...

No,friend,I don't want to know how obtaining :3 I would like you to help me plan everything what to do after a turn in the game, and carry special vehicles that I get that garage to be empty and where you want the vehicle to save space in the other garages

I have to do only storyline,telephone missions and obtain special vehicles,I want you to give me plan :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:34 PM

Well, after you obtain them, the people making the Videos show how to get them to SI/SSV.  I don't know why you don't understand this.  The Videos show how to obtain it and then get it to SSV...

You just use the Taxi Trick to use a different Vehicle other than a Taxi for "Taxi Driver."  Then you use the Crusher to make the Vehicle into a Ghost and simply drive it through the Porter Tunnel right to SI or SSV...

Or you can use the Tree and Building located to the right of the Portland Safehouse to sink the Vehicles below the ground and get them to SI/SSV that way.  Plenty of ways.  All written in my Guide.  Videos in my Guide.  Use 'em.

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:43 PM Edited by Martin4004, 28 June 2016 - 01:43 PM.

But I know how to transfer these vehicles to SI / SV, I just want to know one thing, if you say won BP / FP Securicar it is better to give it to SV or SI, or leave it in Portland?
All I have to do storyline missions and the phone just to gain special vehicles but I have to know whether it is better to give the vehicle to Shoreside Vale and Staunton Island or leave it in Portland .. so hard to understand?
I want you to do what I had planned when I have the Securicar whether you would give it to SV or SI, and that's all!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users