Grand Theft Auto III-New challenges

145 replies to this topic
PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:18 AM

Try to survive for One Day in Saint Marks.

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:23 AM

Try to survive for One Day in Saint Marks.

Good challenge :) ,any more informations about your idea,what gun can I use or can't use? :D

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:14 PM

Well,I have a question for you guys.Is it a max amount of money in GTA 3?

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:20 PM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 29 May 2016 - 03:28 PM.

Yes there is. I don't know how much exactly, i'll look it up.

Edit: $2,147,483,647

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 May 2016 - 05:53 PM

2 miliards?! wow how can I get this amount of money but not during Firefighter replay glitch?

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:01 PM

Firefighter without the glitch, lol. It'll take a few hours though.

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 May 2016 - 01:46 PM

I think only cheats can helps much on have max money in GTA 3 but I very want don't use them :/ I play GTA 3 On PS2 version btw.

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 May 2016 - 01:55 PM

Do Firefighter.

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:41 PM

But I can't get replay glitch cause there is no replay button on PS2 :/

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 May 2016 - 04:25 PM

You don't need the replay glitch, just do it for 3 hours

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 May 2016 - 04:42 PM

I think this should took me a lot of time..

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:50 PM Edited by stef_92, 30 May 2016 - 06:52 PM.

Here's one challenge and I hope you like it. Finish the storyline using the Kuruma from Give Me Liberty as only vehicle. This doesn't count for missions where you are forced to use a specific vehicle, of course. Besides that you shall use only the Kuruma and never loose it.
At first I was about to say to complete 100% instead but I think that some unique jumps would be impossible with Kuruma. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Martin4004 and DIze like this

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:55 PM

Here's one challenge and I hope you like it. Finish the storyline using the Kuruma from Give Me Liberty as only vehicle. This doesn't count for missions where you are forced to use a specific vehicle, of course. Besides that you shall use only the Kuruma and never loose it.
At first I was about to say to complete 100% instead but I think that some unique jumps would be impossible with Kuruma. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Wow,great idea :) ,I think this should be nice challenge but only for storyline :D I'm little afraid of mission Espresso 2 Go using Kuruma :O

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:00 PM

Espresso 2 Go wouldn't be that difficult with a Kuruma.

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:35 PM

Espresso 2 Go isn't difficult at all. I recently finished GTA III for the first time and passed everything first try. (Except Bomb Da Base Act II because i used a Sniper Rifle instead of an RPG)

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:02 AM

Espresso 2 Go isn't difficult at all. I recently finished GTA III for the first time and passed everything first try. (Except Bomb Da Base Act II because i used a Sniper Rifle instead of an RPG)

Of course,now I start another save in GTA 3 ,first what I do is complete all Hidden Packages before complete Give Me Liberty :D but..I quite difficult get one package on Shoreside Vale Lift Bridge cause it's chance to die in water using Dodo but I get that package on first try! :) So I'm so happy and now I want to do all Rampages in game :))

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:57 PM

Anyway I choose to don't get 2 miliards in GTA 3 cause this doesn't make sense..but I will want have max moeny in GTA Vice City! :)

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:49 PM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 02 June 2016 - 07:50 PM.

Try not to get over $2,147,483,647 or your money will be NEGATIVE

($-2,147,483,647)

catfromnesbox
  • catfromnesbox

Trick

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:58 AM

try to kill 50 mafia gang in saint mark. then you will earn an achievement: this territory is mine b*tches

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:07 PM

try to kill 50 mafia gang in saint mark. then you will earn an achievement: this territory is mine b*tches

You think about trophies or something? :)

Try not to get over $2,147,483,647 or your money will be NEGATIVE

($-2,147,483,647)

You're right,I think I don't need that money ;)

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:14 PM

Btw. I can't get Baracks OL from Army Base in Staunton Island to Portland,I try finding some glitches they help me but I can't find..

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:51 PM

Why would you want a Barracks OL?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 10 June 2016 - 09:00 PM

You mean for the Emergency Vehicle Crane early?  It doesn't seem to work on PS2 as I tried it already, but it works on Mobile and PC.  It's simple.  I have the Enforcer and Barracks OL for my GTA III Starter Saves, but the Barracks OL is only on my Mobile Starter Save.  When I try to sink it at the spot in SI, it doesn't fall below onto the Platform.  Instead, I am teleported into the Hospital Parking Lot.  You can't get it for Import/Export on PS2, but Mobile and PC is no problem...

Theroux
  • Theroux

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:02 AM Edited by Theroux, 24 July 2016 - 04:23 AM.

Overstuffing cars into garages is pointless. If you want a specific car you'd have to spend like 10 minutes taking it out.

Using only the Kuruma from the start of the game would be hilarious.

• Shao Kahn likes this

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:00 AM

If Wakagashira Wipeout is the mission where you kill Kenji, you don't need to use weapons lol

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:02 AM

Why would you want a Barracks OL?

for Emergency I-E in Portland early :/

You mean for the Emergency Vehicle Crane early?  It doesn't seem to work on PS2 as I tried it already, but it works on Mobile and PC.  It's simple.  I have the Enforcer and Barracks OL for my GTA III Starter Saves, but the Barracks OL is only on my Mobile Starter Save.  When I try to sink it at the spot in SI, it doesn't fall below onto the Platform.  Instead, I am teleported into the Hospital Parking Lot.  You can't get it for Import/Export on PS2, but Mobile and PC is no problem...

It's sad :( I can't get it before unlocking Staunton Island on PS2 version..

I'll never get the hype of overstuffing cars into garages, if you want a specific car you'd have to spend like 10 minutes getting it. Just never seemed worth it to me.

Also, as for weapon challenges there are instances you must use them (Wakagashira Wipeout) but overall still sound interesting.

Using only the Kuruma from the start of the game would be hilarious.

Yeah..using only Kuruma is little tricky

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:41 AM

Oh there's Rekt rambling on about PS2 and Consoles again.  Shocker...

@Martin, it doesn't matter.  It's not like bringing the Barracks OL to the EV Crane early is going to give you percentage...Not until ALL of the Vehicles are brought does it give you the percentage.  But since you can't get the FBI Car or Rhino Tank early, it's not like bringing the Barracks OL early is going to raise the percentage.

@Theroux, these aren't "any" random Vehicles stuffing in the Garage.  These are Vehicles who have special paintjobs not found anywhere else in the game.  They can't be replicated with finding them on the street or in traffic or from a Pay and Spray, etc.  Also, the Vehicles have bulletproofing, damageproofing, explosionproofing, fireproofing, etc, etc...You probably just don't know about such a hidden feature in each GTA thus you think we are storing random useless Vehicles.  10 minutes to find on street?  More like, I get to the Mission with said Special Vehicle in it, then I obtain it, and then put it in a Garage.  Nobody is storing Vehicles jacked off the street and stuffed into a Garage.  I don't need no useless, ordinary Vehicles...

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:25 AM

Oh there's Rekt rambling on about PS2 and Consoles again.  Shocker...

@Martin, it doesn't matter.  It's not like bringing the Barracks OL to the EV Crane early is going to give you percentage...Not until ALL of the Vehicles are brought does it give you the percentage.  But since you can't get the FBI Car or Rhino Tank early, it's not like bringing the Barracks OL early is going to raise the percentage.

Yeah but ,you know Militia,I want to do as much as possible before the mission unlocks the next island,you know what I mean :)

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:37 AM

You can do all of this before Give Me Liberty or after Luigi's Girls.  You don't need to do any more Story Missions.  If you complete all Portland Story Missions it's not a Starter Save.  A Starter Save is only doing the first Story Mission or none at all and then doing all the required Side Missions, R3 Missions, Collectibles, Rampages, Stunt Jumps, etc that can be done before the first Story Mission or after the first Story Mission.  As for GTA III, you can do Give Me Liberty, Luigi's Girls, and then STOP the Story and do all the stuff I just said.  When you finish, you will be 53% game completion with only having Give Me Liberty/Luigi's Girls passed.  You'll have over half the game done with and be on "Don't Spank Ma Bitch Up."

Martin4004
  • Martin4004

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:46 AM

You can do all of this before Give Me Liberty or after Luigi's Girls.  You don't need to do any more Story Missions.  If you complete all Portland Story Missions it's not a Starter Save.  A Starter Save is only doing the first Story Mission or none at all and then doing all the required Side Missions, R3 Missions, Collectibles, Rampages, Stunt Jumps, etc that can be done before the first Story Mission or after the first Story Mission.  As for GTA III, you can do Give Me Liberty, Luigi's Girls, and then STOP the Story and do all the stuff I just said.  When you finish, you will be 53% game completion with only having Give Me Liberty/Luigi's Girls passed.  You'll have over half the game done with and be on "Don't Spank Ma Bitch Up."

Awesome,I only passed Give Me Liberty/Luigi's Girls and now I have 44 % of the game,I complete hidden packages,rampages,unique stunt jumps,all off-road missions,all RC missions,Portland I-E Garage,Emergency Garage(need only Baracks OL,FBI Car and Tank :),Shoreside I-E Garage(need only BF Injection) now I'm on Paramedic missions,Taxi missions,Firefighter missions and Vigilante missions,next I will do Perfect Triple Insane Stunt Jump for little money bonus,I will want do Prison outfit glitch for beauty orange t-shirt :) ,search for some references to other GTA games,especially some secrets form GTA I and GTA II(I know easter egg in Tw@ Cafe :))

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users