Johnny Klebitz is alive in GTA:O

45 replies to this topic
Dx2words
  • Dx2words

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:18 PM

he's dead I killed him in the pacific standard bike job set up. now shut up and go to bed little boy!

congratulations, it must be awesome to be you.

• Journey_95 likes this

RushiAkimoya
  • RushiAkimoya

You Piece of Trash!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:27 PM Edited by Rard-Life, 29 February 2016 - 08:31 PM.

*Goes to mission trigger*

*Cutscene starts*

Online Protag: *Looking*

*Two bikers stop in front of him/her*

Online Protag: .....................

Johnny: Hey, so you're the person i'm suppose to trust? Damn.

Online Protag: ....................

Johnny: Well alright then, here take this first before we start *Gives card*

Online Protag: *Takes card*

Terry: What the f*ck *Smiles* Do you talk? Or are you bullsh*tting us?

Online Protag: ................... 

Johnny: Nah, no need for words brother, anyway I want you to go and eliminate this guy named David Gusman he um is a f*cking asshole but i really don't think he would do anything or whatever but just take him down and take all of his medicine, he is located in the Westeparts area. Once you take it head over to Cal-Claw Ave, you will see a guy named Clay, don't worry he won't bite well that if of course you don't f*ck with him ha, but anyway you will give him the medicine alright? The only reason we aren't doing this ourselves is because I don't want any evidence of The Lost in that area for personal reasons. Now after that i'll probably call you again for more work but for now do........ Arhgggg my head it f*cking hurts dammit!

Terry: Johnny? You alright brother?

Johnny: Ahhhrrgg f*ck!! *Gets on his knees in pain*

Terry: JOHNNY!! *Runs towards him to help*

Johnny: I'm FINE!! Ok i'm fine don't worry f*cking dammit is just the adrenaline I... I think.....

Terry: sh*t Johnny i told you man, the drugs are killing you for f*ck sake! When will you quit god dammit Johnny you look worst than before, is killing you!!

Johnny: I will I.......... I willl......... quit trust me Terry I will I Just need to... to get my sh*t together al... alright?

Terry: Bullsh*t Johnny, you said that two weeks ago and look at yourself now f*ck man I.....

Johnny: SHUT UP I SAID I WILL!!!!!!!!!!

Terry: Ashley ruined you she f*cking ruined you!! You look worst each day man, Angus would have never let you do this!

Johnny: Angus................. I'll never forget the day he died, his last words...... will always be with me.

Terry: Johnny.................... Dammit man i don't want to see you end up dead like the rest of our brothers!

Johnny: Me dead? come on now Terry don't be foolish........

Terry: .....................

Johnny: Just help me get up.......

Terry: *Helps Johnny

Online Protag: *Confused*

Johnny: You're still here?

Online Protag: *Looks away*

Johnny: You f*cking piece of sh*t....... *Gets close to Online Protagonist's face* WHAT THE f*ck DO YOU THINK YOU"RE DOING HUH???!!! YOU THINK IS FUNNY TO SEE A GUY BREAK DOWN ON THE FLOOR HUH YOU INBRED f*ck???!! I WILL f*ck YOU UP FOR......

Terry: JOHNNY Johnny Johnny Stop!! He is going to do something for us remember?

Johnny: Oh yeah................. Just f*cking go already.

Online Protag: *Leaves*

*Cutscene ends*

• universetwisters and JediCowboy like this

Platybus
  • Platybus

Crackhead

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:28 PM

GTA Online plays BEFORE the end of GTA V.

It actually plays BEFORE the events of GTA V (well, after the prologue, of course!)

Isnt that what i meant? LOL thats like saying the exact same thing. I also meant that it plays before the last mission and after the prologue meaning before the end of  GTA V^^

It may be good to remember that, out of the 79 missions in GTA V's story mode, there's only one of them (Prologue) occuring before GTA Online's story.

Vinewood Villain
  • Vinewood Villain

Red Dead III in the making

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:28 PM

69 missions. GTA V has 69, not 79.

shadowoperative
  • shadowoperative

GTAO IS GOAT

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:34 PM

69 missions. GTA V has 69, not 79.

54475977.jpg

Good one.

Vinewood Villain
  • Vinewood Villain

Red Dead III in the making

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:37 PM

It was Rockstar's idea, not mine!

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:39 PM Edited by Journey_95, 01 March 2016 - 12:23 AM.

we could say that Klebit is alive in GTA:Online

Indeed, we could. But does anyone really even care?

Plenty of people do. You clearly dislike him and even though Tlad was never that popular there are still quite many who like Johnny (my second favourite GTA Protag personally)

And to the OP: God I hope not. They completely ruined Johnny and the Lost in general in GTA V, terrible writing. I don't want to see them again in any future DLC or game 

Seems to me someone at Rockstar clearly hated Tlad. Why would you want them to ruin the characters even further?

Dx2words
  • Dx2words

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:22 AM

*Cutscene starts*

Johnny: Nah, no need for words brother, anyway I want you to go and eliminate this guy named David Gusman he um is a f*cking asshole but i really don't think he would do anything or whatever but just take him down and take all of his medicine, he is located in the Westeparts area. Once you take it head over to Cal-Claw Ave, you will see a guy named Clay, don't worry he won't bite well that if of course you don't f*ck with him ha, but anyway you will give him the medicine alright? The only reason we aren't doing this ourselves is because I don't want any evidence of The Lost in that area for personal reasons. Now after that i'll probably call you again for more work but for now do........ Arhgggg my head it f*cking hurts dammit!

Johnny: I'm FINE!! Ok i'm fine don't worry f*cking dammit is just the adrenaline I... I think.....

Terry: sh*t Johnny i told you man, the drugs are killing you for f*ck sake! When will you quit god dammit Johnny you look worst than before, is killing you!!

Johnny: I will I.......... I willl......... quit trust me Terry I will I Just need to... to get my sh*t together al... alright?

Terry: Bullsh*t Johnny, you said that two weeks ago and look at yourself now f*ck man I.....

Terry: Ashley ruined you she f*cking ruined you!! You look worst each day man, Angus would have never let you do this!

Johnny: Angus................. I'll never forget the day he died, his last words...... will always be with me.

Terry: Johnny.................... Dammit man i don't want to see you end up dead like the rest of our brothers!

Johnny: You f*cking piece of sh*t....... *Gets close to Online Protagonist's face* WHAT THE f*ck DO YOU THINK YOU"RE DOING HUH???!!! YOU THINK IS FUNNY TO SEE A GUY BREAK DOWN ON THE FLOOR HUH YOU INBRED f*ck???!! I WILL f*ck YOU UP FOR......

*Cutscene ends*

thats a pretty good dialog, but I would change the "Angus" death to Jim Flitz.... why would Angus die if he was in a wheelchair doing nothing but to send guys to steal some bikes.

But yeah the things that Johnny said were pretty accurate to how he talks and how is his health status in GTA:V.

Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister
  • Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:27 AM

Silly Thread. Makes me wanna gip all over the OPS bed

Grandtheftzach
  • Grandtheftzach

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:00 AM

I like that online is before the story and connected. However, it is humorous at some of the decisions rockstar makes regarding the timeline. Anyone notice how Meltdown is available to be seen in online even though it hasn't even been made or released yet since its before Michael gets involved with Solomon. I understand they have to make exceptions here and there for content, but that one kinda is ridiculous. The online guy would have to be alive after the storyline and going to see the movie for it to make any sense. I suppose that is possible but still messy on rockstar's end.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

jyssys
  • jyssys

I like passive mode

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:41 AM Edited by jyssys, 01 March 2016 - 09:43 AM.

Hi there. This ain't strictly business, but it'll keep Trevor happy, and that's good for everyone, right? Now, he wants one of those Lost MC vans - something to do with his friend Ashley, and making it rock to torment her fella... I don't know. Can you take one and bring it to the trailer. R. Jakowski.

"Her fella" clearly refers to Johnny, so he's obviously alive.

edit: how format works how is babby formed

RushiAkimoya
  • RushiAkimoya

You Piece of Trash!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:39 PM Edited by Rard-Life, 01 March 2016 - 08:20 PM.

*Cutscene starts*

*Cutscene ends*

thats a pretty good dialog, but I would change the "Angus" death to Jim Flitz.... why would Angus die if he was in a wheelchair doing nothing but to send guys to steal some bikes.

But yeah the things that Johnny said were pretty accurate to how he talks and how is his health status in GTA:V.

I put Angus because he is nowhere to be seen, and is just weird that he never came along with Johnny to San Andreas. So is best to assume he died or something, which will make sense for Johnny's depression.

Dx2words
  • Dx2words

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:38 AM

Hi there. This ain't strictly business, but it'll keep Trevor happy, and that's good for everyone, right? Now, he wants one of those Lost MC vans - something to do with his friend Ashley, and making it rock to torment her fella... I don't know. Can you take one and bring it to the trailer. R. Jakowski.

"Her fella" clearly refers to Johnny, so he's obviously alive.

edit: how format works how is babby formed

Awesome piece of evidence, in fact I think that confirms that Johnny is alive in GTA:Online and could apper in the future. With Terry and Clay..and Ashley.

robt91
  • robt91

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:04 AM

I always wondered why he didn't appear online, he'd be a cool character, even if it was one cutscene during a heist or mission, so I decided to solve the problem myself :p

Spoiler

Can you post a list of the heritage and features you used please?

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:00 PM

I always wondered why he didn't appear online, he'd be a cool character, even if it was one cutscene during a heist or mission, so I decided to solve the problem myself :p

Spoiler

Can you post a list of the heritage and features you used please?

Since I made it ages ago I can't remember exact details but I used Niko as the father and used him as a basis since the two look similar enough.

A.O.D.88
  • A.O.D.88

Brian Jeremy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:01 AM

GTA Online is just another universe IMO.

I wish!! Not only does it need to be another universe but also its own entity entirely and kept far away from Singleplayer as possible! Preferably at least a 100 quadrillion light years!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users