Johnny Klebitz is alive in GTA:O

45 replies to this topic
Dx2words
  • Dx2words

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:39 PM

Well considering that Trevor killed Johnny K in the middle of the GTA:V Single player Campaign and GTA:Online happens 6 months before the main game, we could say that Klebit is alive in GTA:Online and is posible that he is the President of The Lost MC (or not since he was a methhead). Maybe he will appear again in some future DLC, like an update with more heist or in a biker DLC.

PD: If thats the case then Terry and Clay are alive too. (In GTA: online of course)

• The American Army 1775 likes this

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:41 PM

I always wondered why he didn't appear online, he'd be a cool character, even if it was one cutscene during a heist or mission, so I decided to solve the problem myself :p

Spoiler
  • Shenmue18, theNGclan, Mega and 13 others like this

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

I'm lost at sea, don't bother me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:57 PM

Looks more like Niko than Johnny, dood.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:02 PM

I believe at the time of GTA V, he's been demoted to Vice President (likely due to being a meth head) but it'd be interesting to see him or the chapter president make an appearance or even give you missions since the protag of Online has that Claude-esque character of not picking sides and just being in crime to make money, so he couldn't care less if he's working for Trevor and The Lost at the same time.

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:04 PM

I'd like to see you try and replicate Johnny :p

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:09 PM

Kinda hard to make a completely true to form character in GTA:O to be fair. It doesn't give you a million and one sliders to completely fine tune like the character creator in Saints Row or old Smackdown vs Raw games did. (I guess to stop the player from making f*cked up monstrosities, as one could in the two aforementioned games.)

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

on your lap

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 25 February 2016 - 04:23 AM

I always wondered why he didn't appear online, he'd be a cool character, even if it was one cutscene during a heist or mission, so I decided to solve the problem myself :p

Spoiler

Gotta say, that's pretty damn good.

Anyway, I expect to see Johnny in a lowrider-tier DLC focused on bike customization, along with biker clothes and Johnny missions. Protecting Ashley from getting gang raped seems pretty likely.

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:20 AM

Johnny is dead. Rockstar killed him for a reason. He's not gonna appear again. 

• Fuzzknuckles, EvilDog77, Osho and 3 others like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:47 AM

we could say that Klebit is alive in GTA:Online

Indeed, we could. But does anyone really even care?

AjdarFan
  • AjdarFan

Forum awarded for biggest Ajdar fan on the universe

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:52 AM

Johnny is dead. Rockstar killed him for a reason. He's not gonna appear again. 

Online is a prequel to Sİngleplayer.

Again, indeed it'll be very cool to serve his missions, a biker themed DLC would be really good.

• Iroquois and GTA-Biker like this

LogScottWood
  • LogScottWood

The People's Favourite

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2016 - 11:05 AM

Johnny is alive, true story. I saw him fly over my head the other day wearing the infamous backpack which was unlocked at the Chilliad mural. It was totally rad.

Hope this helps,

Log

• clevertrev likes this

Kauf Me
  • Kauf Me

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 February 2016 - 12:02 PM Edited by Kauf Me, 25 February 2016 - 12:03 PM.

What's the reasoning behind Online being "before" the Story Mode? Is that supposed to prevent us from running into the characters or the influence they had on the world? And if it's only six months I think that time has overlapped by now.

I don't get it.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

on your lap

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2016 - 02:22 PM

What's the reasoning behind Online being "before" the Story Mode? Is that supposed to prevent us from running into the characters or the influence they had on the world? And if it's only six months I think that time has overlapped by now.

I don't get it.

Time in Online passes weird. It's basically just a way to prevent people who skipped the story from "missing out" on potential plot points.

GTA Online should've been a sequel with new characters entirely, or some returning canonically ALIVE characters.
  • Mega and Member's Only like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:11 PM

Johnny wouldn't work with the Online player cause

1. The Online character canonically works for Trevor

2. He/She has stolen drugs and bikes from the Lost

3. The character's killed a LOT of Lost, be it from Gang attacks, Gerald/Trevor/Ron missions, and in Heists for Trevor and Lester

Dx2words
  • Dx2words

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:28 PM

Johnny wouldn't work with the Online player cause

1. The Online character canonically works for Trevor

2. He/She has stolen drugs and bikes from the Lost

3. The character's killed a LOT of Lost, be it from Gang attacks, Gerald/Trevor/Ron missions, and in Heists for Trevor and Lester

thats a very good argument, so working for him would not really make any sense. Perhaps do some Trevor missions in which he appears in the cutscenes? A mission in which you must sell meth to Johnny or something? Also  the guy that said something about preventing Ashley from being gang rapped would make a lot of sense.

Because in GTA V The Lost, The Ballas, The Vagos, etc are the "bad guys" so youre never gonna do something to benefit them or work for them.

But then....we also have Terry and Clay and from what we see in the Mr. Phillips mssion both of them are very known characters in the Blaine County Crime/Meth Deal scene. Perhaps some missions/heist featuring them? As enemies or something like that?

Spoiler

Hahahahaha he looks like Johnny K after 10 years of meth. But I think that due to the poor customization options that GTA gives you thats the most accurate your character can be to Klebitz. I mean in GTA:O all characters have the same height and body....not fat or skinnys...everybody have the same f*cking body. (Except females) But maybe thats because of what a problem will be for all the clothes and stuff.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2016 - 06:40 PM

I don't get it.

Time in Online passes weird. It's basically just a way to prevent people who skipped the story from "missing out" on potential plot points.

GTA Online should've been a sequel with new characters entirely, or some returning canonically ALIVE characters.

Hmm that makes me wonder.....

Should have GTA online been only accessible once obtaining 100% in GTA V (SP)? That would've made everybody committed to GTA V in it's entirety . I would've preferred that a lot.

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2016 - 08:50 PM

I don't get it.

Should have GTA online been only accessible once obtaining 100% in GTA V (SP)? That would've made everybody committed to GTA V in it's entirety . I would've preferred that a lot.

That would be pretty stupid for a player stand point and a developer stand point, not everyone has the patience or time to complete GTA V 100%.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

I'm lost at sea, don't bother me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2016 - 08:58 PM

I'd like to see you try and replicate Johnny :p

Oh no, its definitely a good attempt! I understand its hard to replicate him and I doubt I could do much better, so I commend you. :)

• Stoney0503 likes this

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:02 PM

I don't get it.

While that's definitely thinking a bit outside of the box, it would be a very user unfriendly concept, honestly it's to the player to decide how they want to access GTA V, neither the story or online should be forced onto you.

MrSmarter22
  • MrSmarter22

BloodFighter lvl 100

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:08 PM

GTA Online plays BEFORE the end of GTA V.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

on your lap

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:20 PM

It actually plays BEFORE the events of GTA V (well, after the prologue, of course!)

Member's Only
  • Member's Only

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:26 PM

GTA Online is just another universe IMO.

• A.O.D.88 likes this

MrSmarter22
  • MrSmarter22

BloodFighter lvl 100

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:08 PM Edited by MrSmarter22, 26 February 2016 - 01:08 PM.

It actually plays BEFORE the events of GTA V (well, after the prologue, of course!)

Isnt that what i meant? LOL thats like saying the exact same thing. I also meant that it plays before the last mission and after the prologue meaning before the end of  GTA V^^

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:28 AM

Of course, that also means that Bennys out of business. Probably killed after trying to charge a serial killer $750,000 after making their Banshee slower...

• Claude4Catalina and Tupiz like this

badnews
  • badnews

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:37 AM

I don't get it.

Its so they can utilise characters from the story mode that were killed

shadowoperative
  • shadowoperative

GTAO IS GOAT

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:58 AM

I doubt he is. I have come across quite a few mc crews in public lobbies and he was probably in there somewhere.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2016 - 02:09 AM

I don't get it.

Agreed, it would have been better if it happened after the Story mode imo. Or at least make it non canon.

badnews
  • badnews

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:13 AM Edited by badnews, 27 February 2016 - 11:13 AM.

I don't get it.

Agreed, it would have been better if it happened after the Story mode imo. Or at least make it non canon.

But doing it this way they were able to utilise character models that are already in the game and not have to hire new voice actors etc I guess

Dx2words
  • Dx2words

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2016 - 04:06 PM

Of course, that also means that Bennys out of business. Probably killed after trying to charge a serial killer $750,000 after making their Banshee slower...

hahahahahaahha so f*cking true, you must buy a 400k car, then upgrade it for like 500k and only after that you can use the special bennys mods. f*ck that guy probably Trevor killed/raped hime before the story mode or something.

• A.O.D.88 likes this

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2016 - 05:09 PM

he's dead I killed him in the pacific standard bike job set up. now shut up and go to bed little boy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users