Any advice before I begin?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:54 PM

What do you plan on doing?  Just basic 100%?  Going for Special Vehicles?  Minimum Stats?  Perhaps want to do the 44% Starter Save before continuing with the Story?

I can help with all of the above, but I need more than just "help?"

Dream-_-Traveler
  • Dream-_-Traveler

Thanks4TheMemoriesGTAIV <3 ILY ALL.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:38 PM

What do you plan on doing?  Just basic 100%?  Going for Special Vehicles?  Minimum Stats?  Perhaps want to do the 44% Starter Save before continuing with the Story?

I can help with all of the above, but I need more than just "help?"

Ahh youre the best 8)
I wanted to do the 44% before starting the story. And was there anything i should be aware of like missable missions?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2016 - 05:20 PM Edited by Militia, 22 February 2016 - 05:20 PM.

The 44% is very easy and quite fun.  It gets a lot of the annoyances out of the way early on and it even can contain some Special Vehicles in it as well if you want to get them, too, since some of them come from the Side Missions in which you can do in the Starter Save.

Here is what can be done:

In the Beginning...

Hotring

Bloodring

Dirtring

PCJ Playground

Cone Crazy

Trial by Dirt

Test Track

RC Bandit Race

RC Baron Race

RC Raider Pickup

Pizza Boy Level 10

Paramedics Level 12

Vigilante Level 12

Fire Truck Level 12

100 Taxi Fares

100 Hidden Packages

35 Rampages

35/36 Stunt Jumps (One Can't Be Done in the Starter Save)

Rob 15 Stores

Buy All East and West Island Safehouses (NOT Assets)

By doing this, you will achieve 44% and won't even have done the first Story Mission in the Game, which is An Old Friend.

There is an easy way to get to the West Island early, in fact there is numerous easy ways, but I like using the Packer/PCJ Method where you take a PCJ into the Film Studio and then use the Packer that spawns in there to line up perfectly (watch Youtube) and then use the PCJ to launch off it landing on the bridge avoiding the Prawn Island Barriers.  Then when you buy Hyman Condo over there, a Maverick always spawns on the roof to fly back, as well as get Hidden Packages on Roof Tops in the Ocean, etc, etc...

And no, no Missions can be missed, like in GTA III.

Dream-_-Traveler
  • Dream-_-Traveler

Thanks4TheMemoriesGTAIV <3 ILY ALL.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2016 - 09:02 PM

Are some of the jumps glitched? And what do I do about the jumps that require parts if the island to be unlocked?

Super Grunt 281
  • Super Grunt 281

Square Civilian

• Members
  • France

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:12 AM

Are some of the jumps glitched? And what do I do about the jumps that require parts if the island to be unlocked?

There is a lot of ways to reach Vice City Mainland but side missions aren't available here, you can trigger those missions but everything spawn at Vice City Beach, you need to start a fire to spawn a firetruck and the rampage with molotovs is perfect but it's not over if the rampage isn't available, go to Tacocalypse (next to the Hyman Condo) , the only molotov spawn (4) is here.

Last thing if you want unique vehicles : don't lose the Ken's (UC) Admiral it's your first objective.

monq
  • monq

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Abkhazia

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:43 PM

A quick question that I think doesn't deserve its own thread: in a 44% starter save, how do you reach the jetty in the Marina with a PCJ to do the two stunt jumps there?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:24 PM

Use the PCJ-600 to jump over the little "curb" and you'll land on the other side of the Marina.  There is Videos and Topics around here showing how it's done.  This is also new and founded by Blaze.  There was an old Method with using a Packer and getting it out of the Film Studio and using that to ramp the PCJ-600 off and over into the Marina.

You can also do all G-Spotlight Stunt Jumps, too, other than one which is done during the actual Mission.  Again, to get most of them done, you need to ramp off a grassy hill near the Hospital in Downtown and hope to land on the roof...

monq
  • monq

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Abkhazia

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:28 PM

Oh. I hope I can finish all of this because it's the last thing I need to do the 44% save.

Mastah
  • Mastah

Push it to the limit

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:53 PM

monq
  • monq

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Abkhazia

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:53 PM