Quantcast

» «
Photo

How would you rate the map of GTA V?

303 replies to this topic

Poll: How would you rate the map of V? (355 member(s) have cast votes)

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate it?

1. 1 (Absolutely sh*tty) (13 votes [3.66%])

Percentage of vote: 3.66%

2. 2 (Awful) (2 votes [0.56%])

Percentage of vote: 0.56%

3. 3 (Poor) (6 votes [1.69%])

Percentage of vote: 1.69%

4. 4 (Below average) (17 votes [4.79%])

Percentage of vote: 4.79%

5. 5 (Average) (31 votes [8.73%])

Percentage of vote: 8.73%

6. 6 (Above average) (24 votes [6.76%])

Percentage of vote: 6.76%

7. 7 (Good map overall, despite some major flaws) (104 votes [29.30%])

Percentage of vote: 29.30%

8. 8 (Very good map with some minor flaws) (87 votes [24.51%])

Percentage of vote: 24.51%

9. 9 (An extremely well-crafted map) (46 votes [12.96%])

Percentage of vote: 12.96%

10. 10 (Just perfect, best map in the series) (25 votes [7.04%])

Percentage of vote: 7.04%

Vote Guests cannot vote
ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:41 PM

You're better off reinstalling III, VC and SA as clean copies through Steam to downgrade, I don't know about others, but for me this downgrader works best with the Steam SA copy for me. For some reason it don't recognize my hard V2 copy.

Okay, I own SEVERAL copies of all three games on PC. Oddly enough, before I installed the No CD patch, I actually wore out the freaking discs for the 3D era games. Go figure!

My point is I am absolutely NOT going to hand Rockstar another $30.00 for these games I have bought more times than I can count. I own the Triple Pack in pristine condition now because I always play these games with the No CD patch. Otherwise I probably would need to buy them again.

Plus, aren't the Steam versions of these games missing a lot of the songs on the radio stations because Rockstar didn't want to pay for the licensing again when they re-released them? I know that my iPadi/iPhone versions of III, SA, and VC are missing some songs. And lol yes, I bought them, too! As well as the Xbox versions a decade ago.

So whatever I do with these mods, I will stick to the PC versions I have, thank you very much. Hahahahaha Unless someone from Rockstar wants to gift me the free downloads.

Notice that I am grateful for your help here and so I am NOT arguing the points you made about V's map? Just saying. :p

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:09 PM

You're better off reinstalling III, VC and SA as clean copies through Steam to downgrade, I don't know about others, but for me this downgrader works best with the Steam SA copy for me. For some reason it don't recognize my hard V2 copy.

Okay, I own SEVERAL copies of all three games on PC. Oddly enough, before I installed the No CD patch, I actually wore out the freaking discs for the 3D era games. Go figure!

My point is I am absolutely NOT going to hand Rockstar another $30.00 for these games I have bought more times than I can count. I own the Triple Pack in pristine condition now because I always play these games with the No CD patch. Otherwise I probably would need to buy them again.

Plus, aren't the Steam versions of these games missing a lot of the songs on the radio stations because Rockstar didn't want to pay for the licensing again when they re-released them? I know that my iPadi/iPhone versions of III, SA, and VC are missing some songs. And lol yes, I bought them, too! As well as the Xbox versions a decade ago.

So whatever I do with these mods, I will stick to the PC versions I have, thank you very much. Hahahahaha Unless someone from Rockstar wants to gift me the free downloads.

Notice that I am grateful for your help here and so I am NOT arguing the points you made about V's map? Just saying. :p

The downgrade restores the missing songs on the Steam version and everything else that was missing. There are other downgraders for SA, but still try the Nexus one, it might still work for you. Trust me, SA's map is a hundred times better, more advanced and more immersive with mods. 

Argument or not, I'm having a blast with SA's modded map so much right now. However, V's stunning detail in graphical terms is legendary.....I've never seen a more beautiful game, the only that comes very close is Red Dead Redemption and the Uncharted games. 

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:34 PM Edited by ChiroVette, 07 November 2017 - 03:35 PM.

The downgrade restores the missing songs on the Steam version and everything else that was missing. There are other downgraders for SA, but still try the Nexus one, it might still work for you. Trust me, SA's map is a hundred times better, more advanced and more immersive with mods. 

Argument or not, I'm having a blast with SA's modded map so much right now. However, V's stunning detail in graphical terms is legendary.....I've never seen a more beautiful game, the only that comes very close is Red Dead Redemption and the Uncharted games. 

Can I implement these mods on the regular PC version? I have them technically running through Steam, but they are not the Steam versions.

Off topic, the Uncharted series is one that, strangely enough, I never tried. I always meant to, from way back in the early PS3 gen, but never got around to it. I love Naughty Dog games and just before getting my PS4 Pro, I picked up the PS3 versions of JAK remixed. Not so much for the original Jak & Daxter, though that was kind of, sort of fun. But JAK 2 and JAK 3 are PS2 classics. I guess I need to dust off my second PS3 and hook it up in my new living room Home Theater system, since PS4 isn't backward compatible and that trilogy isn't available on PS4.

Then again, I am sure it is fine on the PS3, but I never even opened the pack yet lol.

That said, I should just bite the bullet and buy the Uncharted Collection for the PS4 and play those games before diving into Uncharted 4 and The Lost Legacy, if I want to play them.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:13 PM

Can I implement these mods on the regular PC version? I have them technically running through Steam, but they are not the Steam versions.

Off topic, the Uncharted series is one that, strangely enough, I never tried. I always meant to, from way back in the early PS3 gen, but never got around to it. I love Naughty Dog games and just before getting my PS4 Pro, I picked up the PS3 versions of JAK remixed. Not so much for the original Jak & Daxter, though that was kind of, sort of fun. But JAK 2 and JAK 3 are PS2 classics. I guess I need to dust off my second PS3 and hook it up in my new living room Home Theater system, since PS4 isn't backward compatible and that trilogy isn't available on PS4.

Then again, I am sure it is fine on the PS3, but I never even opened the pack yet lol.

That said, I should just bite the bullet and buy the Uncharted Collection for the PS4 and play those games before diving into Uncharted 4 and The Lost Legacy, if I want to play them.

Of course you can, as long as the SA you have is downgraded. In fact you're supposed to play them as non-Steam games in a different folder to get them working best. Uncharted is one of the best games ever, play them!

But V's map environment for natural scenic beauty is almost unrivalled, I'll give it that. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users