Photo

The Predator

67 replies to this topic
UshaB
  • UshaB

Nacho Libre - "I wanna weeeeeen!"

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:41 PM Edited by UshaB, 27 November 2016 - 11:53 AM.

The Galactic Hunter Species is back!

the_predator-849807404-mmed.jpg

It is set to be the sequel to Arnie's 1987 sci-fi film, even though we already have the Danny Glover one. It will not be a reboot as Shane Black, the director of the upcoming film, stated that there would be no point to rebooting as the mythology is all already there.

Spoiler

MyName'sJeff
  • MyName'sJeff

Schmidt f*cked the Captain's daughter!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:46 PM Edited by MyName'sJeff, 15 February 2016 - 11:47 PM.

Hollywood you lazy f*ckers. Trying to sh*t on the original once again.

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

The Shaominator

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:47 PM

I have a bad feeling about this.

MyName'sJeff
  • MyName'sJeff

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:32 AM

http://www.cinemable...ate-115087.html

Has a release date. I mean Arnie is not going to make history again, he's almost 70 and what role is he going to have? It's coming in 2 years lol.

• UshaB likes this

UshaB
  • UshaB

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:19 AM

I don't think he'll be in this movie.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:07 PM Edited by feckyerlife, 01 March 2016 - 05:08 PM.

so is this the sequel to predator 2 or 2010 predators? also Predators seemed to act like that Predator 2 didn't exist.

I don't think he'll be in this movie.

its possible with a cameo, in predators his character was still alive

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:26 AM

If they do it like Predator 1 or 2 then count me in, otherwise count me out.

UshaB
  • UshaB

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:40 AM Edited by UshaB, 01 April 2016 - 01:41 AM.

Predator 4 will be treated as a Big Blockbuster Event.

Shane Black:

"They called me and I was reluctant. I said, 'Look. You guys at Fox, I mean, I enjoy these movies, but we've been churning out these AVP whatever, they each cost a certain amount of money, they're okay, but there's no effort to elevate them or make them any kind of an event.' They're just sort of another Predator. 'Oh, there's another one that came out.' They said, 'What if we said to you we want to reinvent this, and really treat it with as much of an event status, or as much hoopla as we would the Alien prequel (Alien: Covenant), which is coming out also? We really want to make this something. The kind of movie that people line up for.' I said, 'Really, you'll spend a bunch of money?' They go, 'Yep.' I go, 'Make it really scale, spectacle?' 'Yep.' 'sh*t, that sounds interesting.'"

"I think the first one was great, and it was contained, and it was a perfect little gem for what it was. I think there's an expansion that needs to take place, and also just a love for that era, that movie, and the mythology of the Predator. I think that they came to me knowing pretty much that... they said, basically, if I wanted to make Predatorbut treat it like it was Iron Man 3 instead of just another little movie. I said, 'Let's really do it right this time.'"

UshaB
  • UshaB

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:48 AM

50 Cent may star in this upcoming movie.

http://screenrant.co...0-cent-casting/

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:32 PM

50 Cent may star in this upcoming movie.

http://screenrant.co...0-cent-casting/

I take it as the predator

Abel.
  • Abel.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016

Posted 08 April 2016 - 08:50 PM Edited by Failure, 08 April 2016 - 08:51 PM.

Strange that the poster uses the pronoun "him". I always thought of The Predator as a female alien.

Given that it's not human "it" would be most appropriate. 

MyName'sJeff
  • MyName'sJeff

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:49 PM

50 cent? Even the little hype that I had just completely died out. Fox are a bunch of retarded tools.

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:10 PM

50 cent? Even the little hype that I had just completely died out. Fox are a bunch of retarded tools.

Ditto.  I hate him. And the go-to rapper for sh*t films is usually Common.

UshaB
  • UshaB

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:52 AM

Larry Fong is now the cinematographer of this movie. You would know his work in, "Batman V Superman", "Watchmen", "Now you see me", "Sucker Punch", "300" and the upcoming, "Kong: Skull Island".

300_97-580x250.jpg

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

ILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL

• The Yardies
  • None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:02 AM

Movie is gonna be good because Predator, everyone throws sh*t to Predator 2, AVP and Predators and those movies were f*cking fine (Predator 2 is as good as the first one IMO)

AVP Requiem was sh*t though.
  • Payne Killer and UshaB like this

Wulf Raycevick
  • Wulf Raycevick

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 28 November 2016 - 08:51 AM

Movie is gonna be good because Predator, everyone throws sh*t to Predator 2, AVP and Predators and those movies were f*cking fine (Predator 2 is as good as the first one IMO)

AVP Requiem was just as good as the others.

Midnight sweetie, I love you. Also. Fixed that for you.

UshaB
  • UshaB

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:54 AM

Yeah Requiem was horrible, even the Director stated he thought it was crap. I hate it when stereotypical teenagers are used in these kind of films, especially the teenage drama love crap. It goes alright for the 80's/90's Horror films but for a Predator movie, absolutely hated it. It was also way too dark, barely saw the fighting. 

I like Predator 2, I just didn't like Bill Paxton's voice in it, not gonna lie. Also that classic 90's clothing, haha, it's so bad I like it. 

I love Predators, I feel more could of been done for it, not sure what though. I just feel like something is missing. Arnie's Predator however, that never gets old, such a classic. When he gets all alpha as f*ck it's just pure beauty, a f*ckin', masterpiece.

• The Deadite likes this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2016 - 08:09 PM

AVP and Predators were good, the other 2 were sh*t imo

Actlikeyouknow
  • Actlikeyouknow

One ugly motherf*cker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:12 AM

Keegan-Micheal Key from Key & Peele has been cast for this movie. I can't even right now.

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:11 AM

Predators had potential, yo. Too much focus on the humans and the predators should have come out on top when the movie was over but I thought it was alright.

This sounds interesting and i'm staying optimistic for it all things considered but if he really wants to play off of the mythology give us more of that vague predator culture shtick. The stuff we saw in the first AvP's flashbacks.

• Actlikeyouknow likes this

Natasha
  • Natasha

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:38 PM

Predators had potential, yo. Too much focus on the humans and the predators should have come out on top when the movie was over but I thought it was alright.

This sounds interesting and i'm staying optimistic for it all things considered but if he really wants to play off of the mythology give us more of that vague predator culture shtick. The stuff we saw in the first AvP's flashbacks.

Is it just me though or after the eventual reveal in the original movie it kinda takes the mystery away from the whole ordeal I feel.  Plus we're always being from the predator's perspective, I think less of that and more just what the human's are seeing would bring back the shock again.  Just my 2 cents though.

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria

Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:19 PM

Is it just me though or after the eventual reveal in the original movie it kinda takes the mystery away from the whole ordeal I feel.  Plus we're always being from the predator's perspective, I think less of that and more just what the human's are seeing would bring back the shock again.  Just my 2 cents though.

I think it really depends on what you want out of a Predator movie. Grounding things back to the perspective of the humans would certainly help make a more effective horror movie but I was never scared by Predator. I was always more like ''holy sh*t that thing is so cool I want to learn more!'' so I welcomed some more world building and what not.

Natasha
  • Natasha

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:20 AM

I think it really depends on what you want out of a Predator movie. Grounding things back to the perspective of the humans would certainly help make a more effective horror movie but I was never scared by Predator. I was always more like ''holy sh*t that thing is so cool I want to learn more!'' so I welcomed some more world building and what not.

I suppose that's the other side of the fence in effect then.  They'd need to make 10 versions of the movie and it still wouldn't strike a note with everyone no doubt!

Actlikeyouknow
  • Actlikeyouknow

One ugly motherf*cker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:06 PM

Shane Black on twitter posted this

https://mobile.twitt...085333952540672

Set your alarms boys and girls!

EvolvedWalker
  • EvolvedWalker

sepi

• GTAF Crew
  • Ireland

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:58 PM

wsVMWBZ.jpg

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:14 AM

wsVMWBZ.jpg

The kid, the woman, and the white guy will survive.

• Payne Killer, The Deadite, Actlikeyouknow and 2 others like this

Natasha
  • Natasha

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:32 PM

Isn't that a bit cliché? Is Hollywood mind you so yeah, probably right!
  • Flash525 and Actlikeyouknow like this

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:40 PM

I trust Shane Black, especially after The Nice Guys. I mean..the black guy survived in Predator 2 so here is hoping?

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

ILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL

• The Yardies
  • None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:39 PM Edited by The Deadite, 22 February 2017 - 05:41 PM.

God they added a f*cking kid... a character that's gonna be in no danger whatsoever.
Jeez.

The Galactic Thomas the Tank Engine Species is back!

Interesting...
  • Payne Killer, UshaB and Actlikeyouknow like this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:01 PM

Isn't that a bit cliché? Is Hollywood mind you so yeah, probably right!

its hollywood, so the kid and white guy will die and everyone else will survive lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users