5 replies to this topic
ToyotaYoda
  • ToyotaYoda

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:51 PM

Hi,

Ive spent several hours now searching for updated information on setting up a working Citizen VIIV or VILV or ViiV or VilV (seems to be misslabled here and there)

Ive come across several dead links.
I have what appear to be the latest versions of Citizen VILV V2 available, from what i understand i need to extract the components from the folder into any folder, and first run "CitizenFX.exe". Ive tried this as admin, and from within 7-Zip as well, both times upon selecting the GTA folder on my PC, i get "An Error (22) occured while checking the bootstrapper version. Check if http://content.citizen.re/iv/is available in your web browser."
Ive searched for this URL and its a dead link.

Ultimately all i want online or not is to be able to use the full GTA V map with the excelent GTA IV vehicle physics. If i am missing something, if somebody has missing files i need, or if somebody knows of a more up to date method to do this please reply, PM and let me know.

If this post is in the wrong category i apologize, please move appropriately.

Thanks

ToyodaYoda

BBHD
  • BBHD

BaBaHarD

• Members
  • France

Posted 20 February 2016 - 03:40 PM

Just because the mod is dead. So, this is why citizen.re and those contents are unreachable.

Gawra
  • Gawra

Player Hater

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:10 PM

Does anyone have all the files of gta viiv v2 mod, i need this mod so much, please answer
I need gta viiv blaine county update too

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

Mod Machine Broke

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:12 PM

Does anyone have all the files of gta viiv v2 mod, i need this mod so much, please answer
I need gta viiv blaine county update too

https://mega.nz/#!h1...C_hTz09OFehxEKk

• B Dawg likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:33 PM Edited by B Dawg, 15 October 2017 - 08:39 PM.

:O so the files are still available. The question is, with CitizenIV gone, how do you use them?

Edit: Actually, CitizenIV is still actually alive, some German dev is working on it.

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

Mod Machine Broke

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

:O so the files are still available. The question is, with CitizenIV gone, how do you use them?

Edit: Actually, CitizenIV is still actually alive, some German dev is working on it.

idk man i just used the map files :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users