• Portugal

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:39 PM

• MindCorrupt and jpm1 like this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:06 PM Edited by jpm1, 11 September 2017 - 04:08 PM.

Vatanen & Todt were the kings of the world in rally category at that time. they won everything. Pikes peak, Dakar, world rally championship.. would be cool a 205 T16 in GTA btw

• Rotary likes this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:05 AM

great advert at 3:50 (skip)

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

In the Shadows

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:08 PM

God bless the Cowboys :)

• jpm1 likes this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:58 PM

Really, i feel this is the kind of car i'd prefer over a RR.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:03 PM

https://www.facebook...PHCJfnRDmfcXudU

ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

Intergalatic Empress of Evil.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:33 AM Edited by ShadowPerson, 24 September 2017 - 09:50 PM.

Short video after the 9/19 earthquake. All level emergency services heading to "zone zero" near downtown Mexico City.

- Federal Police Dodge Durango. (rarely used, mostly for VIP or high ranked members transportation)

- a 3 1/2 tons Dodge Ram with police officers.

- first responder motorcycle ambulance. (usually for basic fist aids assiantance)

- Toyota Haice. (probably packed with police officers)

- private services ambulance. (all ambulance services voluntary offer transportation before the presidential order a couple of hours later)

- local police Dodge Avenger.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:53 PM

Human kind never cease to amaze me

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:47 PM Edited by HeavyDuke, 05 October 2017 - 05:03 PM.

LMFAO, Bugatti's Chiron just got pwned harder by a Koenigsegg RS then they could have ever imagined.

Not even their fastest model.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago

these hyper cars have nothing interesting imo. i mean they just add more HP, and done. it's justing about saying i have the biggest. we are far from mythical design, and enginering of the F-40, the 500 SL or the Lotus Esprit

caught tax evading :D

https://www.facebook...J447-4z_5OZH8a8

Murciélago
  • Murciélago

💴

• Facade
  • None

Posted A week ago

these hyper cars have nothing interesting imo. i mean they just add more HP, and done. it's justing about saying i have the biggest. we are far from mythical design, and enginering of the F-40, the 500 SL or the Lotus Esprit

It's not just about adding HP lol. A huge amount of time goes into designing and developing these Koenigseggs.

• HeavyDuke likes this

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 days ago Edited by HeavyDuke, 4 days ago.

It's not just about adding HP lol. A huge amount of time goes into designing and developing these Koenigseggs.

I think its just the guy hating on something he's unable to afford. Which imo is pointless however, whatever floats his boat i guess. Its only about hp? Yeah right. If that was the case they would simply through in a supercharged BBC ''Big Block Chevy'' and call it a day. Todays hypercars are works of art. Just look at the numbers, the chassis stiffness and carbon monocoque, compare that to 80 and 90's sportscars and become amazed at those numbers.

Even back when i was a kid i loved supercars just as much as any kid, didn't care what they cost back then, don't care about it right now. 

Currently Owning a fully rebuild and enhanced 1986 Pontiac WS6 which is my own dream car. Its the one car i wanted ever since i was a kid. doesn't stop me from looking at Lambo's Ferrari's, Koenigseggs, Corvettes and loving those designs. No need to hate something you'll never get.

I also love space exploration of humanity and the research that goes behind it along with the quest for whatever is out there. Don't care much about never going to space. Still like to see whats out there.

Anyway back on topic:

Some more Koenigsegg as most of you prolly already know:

The car looks so stable at those speeds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users