What's wrong about the Zentorno?

138 replies to this topic
Nick1020
  • Nick1020

King of crap

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I always loved the Zentorno. The only reason people hated it because almost everyone had it. It was the only good car that was "new". Now that we have a diversity of cars, you don't see it as much. It's been replaced by the Proto X80, T20, ETR1 etc.
  • Darth Absentis and KWF1981 like this

Action_Andy
  • Action_Andy

Snitch

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

The only car that rightfully deserves all my hate is a X80 with offroad rims. Yeah, yeah I know why you use it but goddammit that is a sin and you will got to hell for using the by far ugliest combination possible in that game! And for being a tryhard, of course!

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Ah, the Greater Spotted Zentorno.

Often seen in garish, horrible colour schemes with dollar wheels barrelling into everything and everyone during races and stunt races. It will be driven by a face-painted, tattooed, red-eyed 69 ranker that other racers try and desperately avoid. Usually seen at the bottom of the screen weaving violently left and right behind your car as the useless dickhead driving it frantically tries to pit you in an attempt to win. 

Tengerecki
  • Tengerecki

Crackhead

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted A week ago

Why do you care so much about people's opinion? If you personally like it, buy it. 

Aslad
  • Aslad

I didn't mispell Salad, I swear

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I love the Zentorno. Back on PS3 it was my go-to car for pretty much anything. Although I don't drive it nearly as much anymore, it is still fun to take out for a drive every now and then. Midnight blue primary with matte ice white secondary... looks fantastic, especially with the stock rims. I don't have any pictures with it being the focus, but you can see it in the background of these photos:

Spoiler

The problem people have with the Zentorno relates to the fact that it was driven mostly by idiots who had it in chrome with dollar rims who pulled constant drive-by sticky bomb attacks on you. These days those idiots use the Kuruma etc more, but the stigma surrounding the Zentorno sadly never left, which is a shame because I think it is a nice car. It's very forgiving, and was my first super. I'd recommend it for anyone as their first supercar.

• DentureDynamite likes this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

Lord of Edges(i guess)

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A week ago

This thread I never saw before...

What more can I say about the Zentorno... Probably nothing new, but this car is easily in my top 5 cars in GTA history, IMO... Beautiful.

Fast, handles like a dream, flies around the map on missions, and best of all, cheap as sh*t... I loved this car the second I saw it, though these days my Nero Custom is my favourite ride, I'll always use the Zentorno... Midnight blue, Race yellow secondary... One of only 3 cars that have never been changed since the day I first bought one... Still as good now as then too...

For me, a real contender for 'car of the game'... Maybe the Kuruma, but probably no other cars come close to miles driven too...

A real winner, in every way... I hope this car becomes a GTA legend, like the Infernus or Sabre Turbo... You know, a GTA staple car.

I actually might buy gta 6 for it just having the zentorno.
Extra points if by then i can put a carbon wrap on it.
  • KWF1981 likes this

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Don't ever let people's negative opinions reflect your view. If you'd it then, then good. Unless it something that made you say "actually it started to grow less for me" and not influence by opinions here, then it is all good.

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by DentureDynamite, A week ago.

Still have mine, still drive it.

Very handy as the next best go-to vehicle against NPCs other than the Armored Kuruma or Duke O'Death, since it has the bulletproof backend. Can even get you out of some Insurgent Pick-up attacks, but not for long, so haul those buns out of there! :)

IMO the only other car that handles better is the Entity XF, but it's close enough that I have both. :) And the Tempesta; but more for its looks than its handling.

• Incorgnito and krazyleroy like this

coelacanth72
  • coelacanth72

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

It's not the car so much as it's popularity with douschebags, either reversing around free roam or ramming in races, whenever I see one it's probably gonna be a bad time. Not that driving one makes u a douschebag, but if you're a douschebag your probably gonna like the zentorno. It's a shame, because stealth cheese grater looks aside, it's a phenomenal car.

ntinoskonsta
  • ntinoskonsta

Crackhead

• Members
  • Greece

Posted A week ago

The Zentorno was my fourth car back in March 2015, on PS3, after the Zion Cabrio, the free Elegy and the Bullet (favorite car IRL). It's to this day my best performing supercar, as I don't own a Tempesta or RE-7B, although I do have a Nero. As such, it's still my go-to car for races and always lands me in a good position. And about its looks, now that the tryhards have moved on to RE-7Bs and X80s (both cars I have no problem with), the chrome and gold Zentornos are disappearing and the better-designed ones are starting to surface. :)

CallsignReaver
  • CallsignReaver

I Eat Babies

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I liked the car when it first came out, but now I honestly hate the way Rockstar handled the Elemento in game, one of my favorite lamborghinis actually. Same for most of the supercars in the base game, the only one I really cared for was the Cheetah. I feel the same for the Entity XF, which I feel is a really neglected car, I honestly hate it, compared to the Agera I hated the way the Agera was designed.

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by tommyguns, A week ago.

Tell me the reason why so many forumers dislike the car, other than it being ''too popular'', and also is it worth buying a Turismo instead?

Your the one buying the car, your the one driving the car..not people on these forums.

So why should someone elses view of the Zentorno put you off it?

The Zentorno is an excellent car, it looks & sounds good, it handles really well, it's a fun car to drive, if you like the 'brash throw em around the track' kind of cars.

It is still competitive & you get a whole lot of car for $725000, for that price the Zentorno is one of the biggest bargains in GTA, and if it was double that price it would still be a snip.

As for the Turismo, I really like that too. Others outdo it in terms of raw speed or acceleration, but the Turismo is so precise and nimble it's a really nice car to drive...a very different driving experience to the Zen, as I said, it's a car which needs precision driving whereas the Zentorno is something that lends itself to being hurled around the track.

bottom line, if you like the Zentorno then get it, its a great car & if you have the money get the Turismo too.

N R G
  • N R G

Team Marina Diamandis

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

The performance is too good for such an early cheap car.

FruitbatReturns
  • FruitbatReturns

Derpatologist.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 6 days ago

"Its not the band I hate, it's their fans..." -Sloan

It's really not a bad car at all but I'm still a bit shellshocked from the reverse killing days. Recently my beef with it is the price, it's a noob magnet so I see bad drivers smashing them down the track in all the stunt races.

The only thing I really don't like on the car is the oversized Parmesan cheese grater on the back...

CallsignReaver
  • CallsignReaver

I Eat Babies

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Regarding the rear of the car...

2012-Lamborghini-Sesto-Elemento-left-rea

FruitbatReturns
  • FruitbatReturns

Derpatologist.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 6 days ago

Oh I know the cheese grater is from a real car, I hate it as well. I can only judge a Lambo on looks since I can't afford one and have no experience with any.

I'm a Countach guy, white with red interior, if I could afford a real super that would be it. Plus a nice replica to drive cause the real one wouldn't be allowed outside.

But that late model with the acne scars is definitely my least favorite bull.

coelacanth72
  • coelacanth72

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Oh I know the cheese grater is from a real car, I hate it as well. I can only judge a Lambo on looks since I can't afford one and have no experience with any.

I'm a Countach guy, white with red interior, if I could afford a real super that would be it. Plus a nice replica to drive cause the real one wouldn't be allowed outside.

But that late model with the acne scars is definitely my least favorite bull.

Agreed, the sesto is a helluva car but not lambos finest hour at the drafting board, and the zentorno only amplifies the problem. Having said that, it's performance more than makes up for the questionable aesthetics, and u can always paint it black.

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Thug

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

The Zentorno is my 2nd super and purchased in 2014 on last gen. At that time it was the best super for performance and protection. I still have it now on PS4 for one of my characters. My 2nd character has a T 20. Before transfering to current gen i tired of both and spent a good amount of time with 2 Vettes, new and Backfin, and 2 Massacros while not in public lobbies. My Zenterno remained my warrior for when in Public. Now i mix in the Duke of Death for visits in public.

Overall the Zentorno was and still is a great performer and now a great price when compared to the current list of supers. The biggest controvery is how the Zentorno looks. For me the only issue in looks is the rear where it looks like the bumper is missing. Is this how any real car looks? The cheese grater holes is ok and  at least has a purpose. However the rear just looks like the bumper was removed.

CallsignReaver
  • CallsignReaver

I Eat Babies

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

The Zentorno is my 2nd super and purchased in 2014 on last gen. At that time it was the best super for performance and protection. I still have it now on PS4 for one of my characters. My 2nd character has a T 20. Before transfering to current gen i tired of both and spent a good amount of time with 2 Vettes, new and Backfin, and 2 Massacros while not in public lobbies. My Zenterno remained my warrior for when in Public. Now i mix in the Duke of Death for visits in public.

Overall the Zentorno was and still is a great performer and now a great price when compared to the current list of supers. The biggest controvery is how the Zentorno looks. For me the only issue in looks is the rear where it looks like the bumper is missing. Is this how any real car looks? The cheese grater holes is ok and  at least has a purpose. However the rear just looks like the bumper was removed.

both the rear and the front of the Zentorno look like sh*t imo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users