What's wrong about the Zentorno?

138 replies to this topic
elfoam
  • elfoam

High Roller

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:03 AM

The zentorno is great, it only got bad rep for reversing ap pistol attacks. I have all the good supers. Zentorno overall is still the best.

• HeavyDuke likes this

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:24 AM Edited by Mattoropael, 06 February 2016 - 01:24 AM.

Those god damn headlights ruined the car.

[Image]

They look like decals, LOL.
Who said NASCAR?

Btw, i am on the opinion that this car should be rebalanced.Acc and top speed are ok, and thus should not be touched. The only things that should change are its great stability and the great traction it has.

That suggestion would have held some water before the Osiris and T20 came into being, but not now.

The Zentorno feels like it spins everywhere compared to the other members of the fastest super trio. If you ask me, you're not paying the extra 1m+ to get a <1s CCGP Broughy lap time difference; you're paying for their consistency which comes from their much more tolerant and stable handling.
Thats not true, a friend of mine, after doing some races against me in his T20, had changed his car to zentorno because in his opinion the t20 had "sh*tty handling".That pretty much says all about the zentorno.The T20 doesnt have a sh*tty handling, is the zentorno that has a great handling.

T20? sh*tty handling? Are (were) you on last gen?

• Scaglietti likes this

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:26 AM

Its a good car and is pretty cheap compared to similar performing cars.

mirthless
  • mirthless

Thug

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:30 AM

The zentorno can ride over kerbs the t2can only dream of doing.

And easier to handle because of its slight understeer. Its nice to drive.

Just looks abit ugly.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:38 AM

Because people can't handle all the edges it has

They prefer nice smooth cars

elfoam
  • elfoam

High Roller

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:46 AM

For me the T20 is buttugly and small like a toy car AND feels heavy in its handling. The Zentorno drives like a dream imho. Considering overall performance is more or less identical then why drive a t20?.

• HeavyDuke likes this

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:49 AM Edited by HeavyDuke, 06 February 2016 - 01:53 AM.

For me the T20 is buttugly and small like a toy car AND feels heavy in its handling. The Zentorno drives like a dream imho. Considering overall performance is more or less identical then why drive a t20?.

I do agree that the Zentorno looks better then the T20 alright. I however like both. 

IMO when it comes to looks, its

Entity

Infernus

Banshee 900R

Zentorno

Turismo

Sultan RS

T20

Adder

Cheetah

Voltic

Bullet

• Member's Only likes this

Crucidox
  • Crucidox

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:53 AM

Don't really like the look that says "I farmed only to get an ugly car." Which is pretty true. I love my turismo.
  • elfoam and AfroKloud like this

nWo_Y2J_2015
  • nWo_Y2J_2015

Can you break code?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:09 AM Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015, 06 February 2016 - 02:08 AM.

So, from what all of you guys said, I take into consideration that the Zentorno is a good supercar and a great choice for racing, yet has flaws in it's appearance. It's both disliked and liked by many due to it's popularity and exotic looks (and some douchebags who drive them). Zentornos are not recommended for free-roam, probably because they look cancerous for some. But no matter if it's good or not, if you see me driving it, you will oh so surely not give sh*t. So it's up to me to decide.

So thank you very much for all your opinions, you are what makes the forums alive. I will most likely buy the Zentorno , and for a free-roam vehicle I will fully mod a sports car, possibly changing it into a Turismo afterwards. It's my opinion, who cares?

I also love the creative ways people criticized the Zentorno, makes my day :)

Every car looks cancerous to somebody. Don't let how other people think of its appearance affect whether you use it or not. What matters is if you like its appearance.

I don't like its appearance either. I wanted to hate it. But that was before I got behind the wheel.

The first time I drove the Zentorno on SP it looked amazing, handled nicely and had many customization options. Although, when I joined the forums, my opinions changed, mainly because the majority of the people here dislike the car. I'm not sure if this is because it is too mainstream or... Anyways I want to buy a supercar Online and I'm choosing between the Turismo R and Zentorno, and the Zentorno seems to be a much better choice in terms of performance.

Tell me the reason why so many forumers dislike the car, other than it being ''too popular'', and also is it worth buying a Turismo instead?

The Zentorno is great, I've never been a fan of the Turismo though.

1. Because it's super ugly! Wtf are with those holes in the back? The overall design looks like it was designed by a 10 year old with rulers as his only tool. By the way, the headlights look like stickers hahah.
2. It's associated with trolls who like to reverse kill you. A dumb, tacky, no skill required way of killing.
As for racing, that's the only things it's good for, but I prefer the Turismo even though the zenturdo is faster.

1. Butthurt
2. Butthurt

Butthurt? I guess if you just don't like something you're apparently "butthurt". Great logic there, bud.
I mean the other guy's argument was

1) I think it's ugly therefore it sucks.
2) Someone killed me with it once, therefore it sucks.

That post got the attention it deserved.

That was my point. The way you put it is better. Thanks

Don't really like the look that says "I farmed only to get an ugly car." Which is pretty true. I love my turismo.

Actually, it's the other way around IMO.

• MarkT and HeavyDuke like this

Striker258
  • Striker258

Just a man with honor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:50 AM Edited by Striker258, 06 February 2016 - 03:51 AM.

I like the zentorno as it is I mean it's not a bad car if it has your taste, jeez it's like one new car comes out and people get it and say it's better then the rest then after 2-3 months later a new dlc car comes and y'all forgot the last dlc car
  • HeavyDuke and Eternal Donkey like this

Ashley Nunes
  • Ashley Nunes

i'm cool, but if you mess with me...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:08 PM

My thing with Zentorno is the looks, interior and exterior. Both are super ugly and the car has no air conditioning, thus why I got my beautiful orange T20 with Carbon wheels. I think they're Carbonic Z, really looms like a P1. By the way yesterday I was racing in a highway race. I was with my T20 and everyone could spin out my car. I finished 3rd with my FULLY MODDED T20. Then we did the race again and I picked a stock Adder. It was hard for anyone to spin out my car and I kept for 1st a long time. We had slipstream and catchup on, so It was kinda like this most part of the race: I overtaking a fully nodded green zentorno and zentorno overtaking me. I finished 3rd because the T20 and other cars catched us (Adder and Zentorno) at the end of the race, so also never underrate a Adder, it's old but can do its thing even when stock. Holy sh*t Rockstar "patched" Banshee 900R

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:35 PM

Watching you guys talk about cars is the equivalent to listening to somebody scratch a chalkboard. It's just bad and you all should feel bad.
  • Pedinhuh, Member's Only and Zenki s14 like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:44 PM

You know what i think? I think that zentorno is very attractive and a cool design any Lamborghini fan knows. Don't listen to people because most of them are not car guys or in general not a lamborghini fan.

These are good Lamborghinis:

crlqcdx14du82v7qxt5t.jpg

Gray_Lamborghini_LP640.jpg

2015-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Review-Image.j

Not whatever crap the Zentorno is based on.

• Scaglietti, Member's Only and Zenki s14 like this

Ashley Nunes
  • Ashley Nunes

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:55 PM

Watching you guys talk about cars is the equivalent to listening to somebody scratch a chalkboard. It's just bad and you all should feel bad.

Hell yeah. Most people there doesn't know anything about cars. This includes Rockstar too. They don't know how to properly design a interior, example is any car using Banshee's interior because it has no air conditioning, or Banshee 900R having higher top speed than Adder, or an old Truffade having 1 mph greater top speed than a new one. Only petrolheads should be allowed to do cars in this game
  • Scaglietti and Member's Only like this

Zenki s14
  • Zenki s14

Caboose -1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:00 PM

I don't like its looks. I'd rather drive something that's fun like a ruiner.
  • Scaglietti and Member's Only like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:00 PM

You know what i think? I think that zentorno is very attractive and a cool design any Lamborghini fan knows. Don't listen to people because most of them are not car guys or in general not a lamborghini fan.

crlqcdx14du82v7qxt5t.jpg

Yup yup yup. The Veneno and Sesto Elemento are just special edition super ostentatious show cars. They're like one-offs.
  • Zenki s14 likes this

anandt3487
  • anandt3487

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:05 PM

I hate the looks

UKPortista
  • UKPortista

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:16 PM

Zentorno, Kuruma and Panto are my three favourite cars. I guess that makes me an uber-c*nt, then.

Pentalarc
  • Pentalarc

Stoner Witch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:30 PM

1) It looks like the batmobile and a hockey puck had a baby.

2) It has less status than the T-20 and the Osiris, because it costs less.

3) People use the fact it has an advantage to grief while driving backwards.

4) People who have a T-20 and/or Osiris get butthurt when they lose to a cheaper car in races.

I however, have and like the Zentorno because.

1) All supercars look stupid and ugly IMHO.  But this is because supercars look generally stupid and ugly IRL.  The Zentorno is based primarily off of the Sesto Elemento which, say it with me now, looks stupid and ugly.  That is because the point of supercars IRL is to have a car that yells "I have a supercar and you don't!1!!!!!1!!one!!!"  Because in some cases, people really do act like the parody characters of people that R* writes, especially people who have both the money to buy and the lack of taste to want the Sesto Elemento.  I don't particularly care because I use it primarily as my dedicated super-class racer.*  So I did the ones for both characters in New Orleans Saints colors (Who Dat!) and went on with my life.

2) Because the point to me is not to flash my huge throbbing pixel bank account at people and brag because I prefer playing the game.  The expensive (GTA$) stuff I do buy is either a) to improve my game, (Zentorno, Karuma, Insurgent) b) because *I* think it looks cool (Chino, Virgo) or c) as a way of counting my own score in my own way (eventual goal to own one of everything + GTA$ equal to the most expensive thing, and which point, among other accomplishments, I "win the game" I have set for myself.  Thus, I am more concerned with having a dedicated racer that drives/handles the way I like than one that is pricier.

3) THe T-20 is faster, but much more unstable.  If the Zentorno gets a little out of shape in the corner, you can normally get it back under you without losing much speed.  If the T-20 gets out of shape, you're along for the ride until you a) hit something or b) slam on the brakes and slow down enough to get it back under control, at which point, you've likely lost a bunch of positions if not the race.  The Osiris is a bad compromise between the two with almost-but-not-quite the speed of the T-20 and almost-but-not-quite the handling of the Zentorno.  (Twitchy and annoying at times, but not as bad as the T-20)

4) As someone who drives Zentornos in races, trust me, I know.

*If the Zentorno had a racing livery I'd use it for that very reason.  I don't think of it as a supercar so much as a racecar along the lines of hte old World Sportscar Championship, IMSA and the like.

rapidwiz
  • rapidwiz

Hustler

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:36 PM

Because it is dated now, there much better cars than this, get the T-20 instead.

it's a squeaker go to car, whenever I see a Zentorno, I think there goes another 12 year old ...

I still have mine because I started with it, but I wouldn't be caught dead driving mine any more ...

AcidRunner
  • AcidRunner

Closet Weaboo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:44 PM

crlqcdx14du82v7qxt5t.jpg

I love how the Aventador and Huracan aren't on the list of good Lambos.

As they deserve, overpowered overstyled fashion statements for the party going instagram douche crowd.

IDK though, I think the Aventador is still a proper Lamborghini... I still don't like it anyway.

• Pedinhuh likes this

Verstappen
  • Verstappen

Welcome aboard the Disneyland Monorail

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:56 PM Edited by Verstappen, 06 February 2016 - 07:56 PM.

I really like the Zentorno compared to some other cars but this is wrong with the Zentorno.

The front grille of the Zentorno is asymmetrical:
Zentorno_GTAVe_Missing_Aerodynamics.jpg

Rykjeklut
  • Rykjeklut

Peon

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:59 PM

All the f*cking c*nts who drive it. Both in freeroam and in races. c*nts
  • rapidwiz likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:14 PM

crlqcdx14du82v7qxt5t.jpg

I love how the Aventador and Huracan aren't on the list of good Lambos.

As they deserve, overpowered overstyled fashion statements for the party going instagram douche crowd.

IDK though, I think the Aventador is still a proper Lamborghini... I still don't like it anyway.
The Huracan just came out. Them ditching that gated 6-speed manual transmission option was a big mistake. The Aventador is a thrill to look at and super fast but that is all it has going for it. It's fat, heavy and many reviewers reported that it handled like a faster and bigger Audi.

Cameron Star
  • Cameron Star

Rock my socks.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:19 PM

I actually like the Zentorno. It's a bit ugly, but in a good way in my opinion. It feels nice driving it, especially in races.

Urustay Gordov Matt D.
  • Urustay Gordov Matt D.

JAPANESE CARS>AMERICAN CARS.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:21 PM

[Image]

Who said NASCAR?

Btw, i am on the opinion that this car should be rebalanced.Acc and top speed are ok, and thus should not be touched. The only things that should change are its great stability and the great traction it has.

That suggestion would have held some water before the Osiris and T20 came into being, but not now.

The Zentorno feels like it spins everywhere compared to the other members of the fastest super trio. If you ask me, you're not paying the extra 1m+ to get a <1s CCGP Broughy lap time difference; you're paying for their consistency which comes from their much more tolerant and stable handling.
Thats not true, a friend of mine, after doing some races against me in his T20, had changed his car to zentorno because in his opinion the t20 had "sh*tty handling".That pretty much says all about the zentorno.The T20 doesnt have a sh*tty handling, is the zentorno that has a great handling.

Yes i was on PS3, but dont think it matters.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:24 PM

I actually like the Zentorno. It's a bit ugly, but in a good way in my opinion. It feels nice driving it, especially in races.

I think polarizing is the word you're looking for. Kind of like the Lexus RCF. Many think it's ugly but I think it's bold and stands out. It's original.

Ashley Nunes
  • Ashley Nunes

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:28 PM

[Image]

Who said NASCAR?

Yes i was on PS3, but dont think it matters.

On old Gen T20's spoiler is just visual, new gen it actually works

Silencer81
  • Silencer81

You like my MG?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:38 PM

1. Because it's super ugly! Wtf are with those holes in the back? The overall design looks like it was designed by a 10 year old with rulers as his only tool. By the way, the headlights look like stickers hahah.
2. It's associated with trolls who like to reverse kill you. A dumb, tacky, no skill required way of killing.
As for racing, that's the only things it's good for, but I prefer the Turismo even though the zenturdo is faster.

Those holes are based on the Sesto Elemento. I don't like them much either.
http://www.imagineli...nto-rear_89.jpg

Fish_head
  • Fish_head

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:35 PM

I used to hate the zentorno, cos it had dubious looks and everybody had one in freemode.

Then the armoured kuruma showed up and zentorno sightings were slashed

Then the osris and t20 came along, initially their high price tags made them rare and exotic. But now the t20 is probably the most common player car in freemode.

I got them all. I love the t20 cos it's so quick + nimble, but it looks kinda plasticky and the wheels look too small. I love the osris cos of the sound and handling, but don't like the all or nothing mods and the secondary paint options, I love the zentorno, for all the reasons it's been slated in this thread. It looks angular and all straight lines, but that's what makes it what it is. The turismo hasn't a straight line on it and I love that too. I love my entity cos it feels like its stuck to the road. But I hate the lights and big curved window. I love my adder cos it's a Bugatti veryon, but hate it cos it's so not quite what it promises to be. I love my infernus cos it looks like a murcialago but hate that I had to buy and sell it three times in order to get one without a spoiler. And I love my cheetah cos other players ask me what it is, but hate it cos it looks like the pink panther car.

I love all my cars but each also has elements that I hate. But that they all look different is the best thing about them
  • elfoam, rapidwiz, MarkT and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users