Photo

What's wrong about the Zentorno?

138 replies to this topic
Member's Only
  • Member's Only

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:44 PM Edited by GradeA-Hole, 05 February 2016 - 04:45 PM.

Back of the car is bearable (if you ignore the cancerous holes).

It's the front that looks like total turd.

Simply the most unattractive front end ever. The Acura NSX headlights were a f*cking horrid choice.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:46 PM Edited by Scaglietti, 05 February 2016 - 04:48 PM.

Its quite simple, 99.9% of this forum is full of moaning bitches.

It's quite simple. Not everyone has the same opinion.

I think the Zentorno is ugly. I feel that way because it's just not my taste. I feel it's overstyled and I feel they couldn't have based it around anything uglier. Both the Sesto Elemento and Veneno look ghastly. They're limited supply Lamborghinis that were designed to be as bold and ridiculous as possible.

I would've much preferred something more Avendator or Reventon based.
  • B Dawg and Member's Only like this

MarkT
  • MarkT

Stop wasting your time reading this

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:50 PM Edited by MarkT, 05 February 2016 - 04:51 PM.

So, from what all of you guys said, I take into consideration that the Zentorno is a good supercar and a great choice for racing, yet has flaws in it's appearance. It's both disliked and liked by many due to it's popularity and exotic looks (and some douchebags who drive them). Zentornos are not recommended for free-roam, probably because they look cancerous for some. But no matter if it's good or not, if you see me driving it, you will oh so surely not give sh*t. So it's up to me to decide.

So thank you very much for all your opinions, you are what makes the forums alive. I will most likely buy the Zentorno , and for a free-roam vehicle I will fully mod a sports car, possibly changing it into a Turismo afterwards. It's my opinion, who cares?

I also love the creative ways people criticized the Zentorno, makes my day :)

• Skullkicker227, Darth Absentis and GrandReaping like this

rivaldobox
  • rivaldobox

Player Lover

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:53 PM

You are the nicest OP of them all.
  • Skullkicker227 and MarkT like this

Nutduster
  • Nutduster

Big Mean Jerk

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:54 PM

Looks like a butt plug for Martians
  • MarkT likes this

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 06:47 PM

Blame the cool kids.

I see nothing wrong with the car, looks or performance it's an awesome car.

This. I rotate it with other supers depending on how I feel. Nothing wrong with it besides the stigma.

If you like it, drive it. You do you.
  • KingpinRCR and manitouscott like this

Urustay Gordov Matt D.
  • Urustay Gordov Matt D.

JAPANESE CARS>AMERICAN CARS.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 06:52 PM Edited by Urustay Gordov, 05 February 2016 - 06:57 PM.

Those god damn headlights ruined the car.

C8X24ky.jpg

They look like decals, LOL.
Who said NASCAR?

Btw, i am on the opinion that this car should be rebalanced.Acc and top speed are ok, and thus should not be touched. The only things that should change are its great stability and the great traction it has.
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:13 PM

Just bunches of hipsters and idiots relating it with reverse driving noobs
Same happened with the adder and entity....only thing is...this thing is better then those 2 on track, has loads of customisation options, is underpriced and looks like nothing else in the game.
all those suposed pro's are used by hipsters as cons btw...
I still drive have mine and i love pretty much everything about it.

theicide
  • theicide

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:13 PM Edited by theicide, 05 February 2016 - 07:14 PM.

I love the looks and performance of the zentorno. I mostly use it for racing. The only improvement I think it needs. Is the headlights don't look real. They look more like decals. It doesn't matter what the people on the forum think. Or that trolls love the zentorno. If you like it, you should get one.

I also own the turismo r. Great looking car and descent performer. But I hardly use it. Because it isn't the top of it class in races.
  • Darth Absentis and hyperar like this

Urustay Gordov Matt D.
  • Urustay Gordov Matt D.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:18 PM Edited by Urustay Gordov, 05 February 2016 - 07:18 PM.

I love the looks and performance of the zentorno. I mostly use it for racing. The only improvement I think it needs. Is the headlights don't look real. They look more like decals. It doesn't matter what the people on the forum think. Or that trolls love the zentorno. If you like it, you should get one.

I also own the turismo r. Great looking car and descent performer. But I hardly use it. Because it isn't the top of it class in races.

If you know how to handle the turismo R, you will win 99% of the races you join, since 99% of zentorno drivers are noobs who dont even know the concept of perfect line.
  • manitouscott likes this

KingpinRCR
  • KingpinRCR

Thug

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:30 PM

People say it's ugly and hate the holes in the back, yet most of them love it's real life counterpart(s)...
People blame the bulletproof back and the constant reverse killing, but they conveniently forget to mention there are a few other cars that can be (and are being) used to do the same thing. To all of you who use this excuse, be honest, how many times did it really happen to you? I'm a day one player and this happened to me ONCE!

If you ask me, all the Zentorno hatred is nothing more than childish hipster-mentality.
  • manitouscott likes this

manitouscott
  • manitouscott

PS4

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:35 PM Edited by manitouscott, 05 February 2016 - 07:36 PM.

Zentorno is FUN to drive. That is the only criteria that should matter.

Turismo is fun also, but if I could only have one, zentorno.

Sad how many people/kids play games the way other people tell them to; "this is cool, do this, this is lame don't do this".
  • hyperar likes this

ChrisV
  • ChrisV

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:38 PM Edited by ChrisV, 05 February 2016 - 07:38 PM.

i still have some Zentorno parts for sale, new and still in the original; box :D

59e7d125343c6ca507e468b3ade962b4.jpg

but all jokes aside, if you want a car that can win races you should get one

if you want a car that looks cool cruising trough freemode you are better of getting a tourismo ;)

• Skullkicker227 likes this

H52VERGR52VER
  • H52VERGR52VER

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:52 PM

The first time I drove the Zentorno on SP it looked amazing, handled nicely and had many customization options. Although, when I joined the forums, my opinions changed, mainly because the majority of the people here dislike the car. I'm not sure if this is because it is too mainstream or... Anyways I want to buy a supercar Online and I'm choosing between the Turismo R and Zentorno, and the Zentorno seems to be a much better choice in terms of performance.

Tell me the reason why so many forumers dislike the car, other than it being ''too popular'', and also is it worth buying a Turismo instead?

The Zentorno is great, I've never been a fan of the Turismo though.

1. Because it's super ugly! Wtf are with those holes in the back? The overall design looks like it was designed by a 10 year old with rulers as his only tool. By the way, the headlights look like stickers hahah.
2. It's associated with trolls who like to reverse kill you. A dumb, tacky, no skill required way of killing.
As for racing, that's the only things it's good for, but I prefer the Turismo even though the zenturdo is faster.

1. Butthurt
2. Butthurt

Butthurt? I guess if you just don't like something you're apparently "butthurt". Great logic there, bud.

fear_the_nut70
  • fear_the_nut70

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:12 PM

The first time I drove the Zentorno on SP it looked amazing, handled nicely and had many customization options. Although, when I joined the forums, my opinions changed, mainly because the majority of the people here dislike the car. I'm not sure if this is because it is too mainstream or... Anyways I want to buy a supercar Online and I'm choosing between the Turismo R and Zentorno, and the Zentorno seems to be a much better choice in terms of performance.

Tell me the reason why so many forumers dislike the car, other than it being ''too popular'', and also is it worth buying a Turismo instead?

From a performance perspective, nothing.  When the car got introduced, it became a "me too" car.  They were everywhere and many of us just got sick of them.

I didn't have one until a few weeks ago.  I bought it now because I pretty much almost never see them anymore.    And no, it's not chrome or some other hideous color.

Nutduster
  • Nutduster

Big Mean Jerk

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:14 PM

People say it's ugly and hate the holes in the back, yet most of them love it's real life counterpart(s)...
People blame the bulletproof back and the constant reverse killing, but they conveniently forget to mention there are a few other cars that can be (and are being) used to do the same thing. To all of you who use this excuse, be honest, how many times did it really happen to you? I'm a day one player and this happened to me ONCE!

If you ask me, all the Zentorno hatred is nothing more than childish hipster-mentality.

I don't like the real life car either.  It's ugly, and the Zenny is even uglier.

All reverse killing is stupid, too, but I don't hate on people for doing it - they're stupid and their cars get blown up by me, because I have lots of money to waste on such things.  If they're going to be idiots and try that, let 'em.

I don't hate cars because they're popular.  The Kuruma is decent-looking and effective at what it does.  The T20 is beautiful, top performer, and probably the most popular car in the game.  I even own an Adder (not a chrome one).  But the Zentorno?  f*ck that ugly car.  There are others that race as well or better; no need to own this Michael Bay's Transformers-lookin' hunk of junk.

• B Dawg and Scaglietti like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:16 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 05 February 2016 - 08:16 PM.

If you draw a Venn diagram showing the most popular vehicle and the most common behaviour then you'd get a massive overlap (at one time, at least) of aggressive wankers driving Zentornos.  It is that simple.  There's more variety these days, but the Kuruma would most likely be the most popular now for both attack or defence.

Buy what you want.  Who gives a f*ck what a bunch of strangers on the internet think about your choice of non-existent vehicle?

• Soran Is On, MarkT, Nutduster and 1 other like this

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:17 PM

when I joined the forums, my opinions changed, mainly because the majority of the people here dislike 

The problem is clearly with you and not the car.

• We Are Ninja, MarkT and HeavyDuke like this

Dr WGA Labriskagni
  • Dr WGA Labriskagni

Dr WGA Labriskagni

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:30 PM

Funny how people think the 12 valve ports behind it look horrendous, but nobody bats a word when they drive a Sesto Elemento...
  • HeavyDuke likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:32 PM Edited by Scaglietti, 05 February 2016 - 08:34 PM.

What?

Same people praising it's real life counterparts are the same people defending it's styling. Nobody hating on the Zentorno is drooling over a Sesto Elemento or a Veneno. Nobody. So I suggest you read the next time you open up a thread before you hit the post button and run your mouth.

I don't like the Zentorno because I think it's overstyled and because I personally think there are funner cars to drive such as the T20. Preference. Everyone has one.

There is none of this "hipster-mentality" sh*t- what the f*ck even is that cockamamie bullsh*t?? Who are you and do you even know what you're talking about? What a melt.
  • B Dawg and rivaldobox like this

ghostrider135
  • ghostrider135

Agent 47

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:51 PM Edited by ghostrider135, 05 February 2016 - 08:52 PM.

Nothing's wrong with the Zentorno I originally had a Vacca which I traded in for a Zentorno and haven't looked back since, It still wins races and is cheap for what it is, Plus it looks like nothing else out there, It's got some great modification options, I wouldn't call it the perfect car but its for sure one of the best all rounders.

• HeavyDuke likes this

Jammsbro
  • Jammsbro

Pogo 4 life

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:55 PM

Snobbery.

All the people saying they hate the zen because of it being a common scubber supercar are all the same people with insurgents, buzzards, kurumas, t20's, yachts and everything else that millions of other players have.

In short, every car is as common as every other. Most players have a huge selection of cars but only drive a few.

As for the looks? I can understand people disliking a car that looks mean as f*ck and totally badass. I love the Zen and drive it like a motherf*cker.

try and catch me in it. I'll leave your t20 for dead.

• LeonTheKiller, ghostrider135, MarkT and 1 other like this

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:56 PM

By the sounds of it, most people bitching about the Zentorno, got hurt served by someone driving a Zentorno so hard, it left psychological scars.

I like all supers for different reasons. Don't see me bitching about any single one of them or parts of them i don't like. Which is nice because i can enjoy every single one of them without moaning about them. Gives me a lot of more variety as well. 

MarkT
  • MarkT

Stop wasting your time reading this

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:00 PM Edited by MarkT, 05 February 2016 - 09:01 PM.

when I joined the forums, my opinions changed, mainly because the majority of the people here dislike 

The problem is clearly with you and not the car.

To be honest, my opinions changed mostly because I needed to compete in races against horribly modified Zentornos.

Every chrome Zentorno with a GT Wing that passed by in Online made me wanna puke. But now that I played around with the car in SP I am confident that the car is much better than I thought. Just needed some time. I'm not a peer- pressure puppet or something. I take everything in consideration carefully and don't take it as instructions.

The First Hunter
  • The First Hunter

Praise The Moon

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:06 PM

Mix a Cheese grinder, military knife and lamborghini and you have the Zentorno!

Honestly, the only reason i hate it is because of how it looks!

• Scaglietti likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:18 PM

By the sounds of it, most people bitching about the Zentorno, got hurt served by someone driving a Zentorno so hard, it left psychological scars.

I like all supers for different reasons. Don't see me bitching about any single one of them or parts of them i don't like. Which is nice because i can enjoy every single one of them without moaning about them. Gives me a lot of more variety as well.

Yeah. No.

I think you know I'm an avid car guy. If I don't like a car, I have a reaosn and I'm very picky like a wine taster. It's why I break down a car when I post about it. No detail goes uncovered. And it can be because the car is either very good or very bad. You know?

Most people view cars as status symbols and so if it's ugly, they won't want it. That is the case here.

Not snobbery, not "hipster" mentality. None of that sh*t.
  • MarkT and RollingTwinTurbo like this

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:19 PM Edited by Mattoropael, 05 February 2016 - 09:21 PM.

[Image]

Who said NASCAR?

Btw, i am on the opinion that this car should be rebalanced.Acc and top speed are ok, and thus should not be touched. The only things that should change are its great stability and the great traction it has.

That suggestion would have held some water before the Osiris and T20 came into being, but not now.

The Zentorno feels like it spins everywhere compared to the other members of the fastest super trio. If you ask me, you're not paying the extra 1m+ to get a <1s CCGP Broughy lap time difference; you're paying for their consistency which comes from their much more tolerant and stable handling.

Shneb
  • Shneb

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:51 PM

So, from what all of you guys said, I take into consideration that the Zentorno is a good supercar and a great choice for racing, yet has flaws in it's appearance. It's both disliked and liked by many due to it's popularity and exotic looks (and some douchebags who drive them). Zentornos are not recommended for free-roam, probably because they look cancerous for some. But no matter if it's good or not, if you see me driving it, you will oh so surely not give sh*t. So it's up to me to decide.

So thank you very much for all your opinions, you are what makes the forums alive. I will most likely buy the Zentorno , and for a free-roam vehicle I will fully mod a sports car, possibly changing it into a Turismo afterwards. It's my opinion, who cares?

I also love the creative ways people criticized the Zentorno, makes my day :)

Every car looks cancerous to somebody. Don't let how other people think of its appearance affect whether you use it or not. What matters is if you like its appearance.

I don't like its appearance either. I wanted to hate it. But that was before I got behind the wheel.

The Zentorno is great, I've never been a fan of the Turismo though.

1. Because it's super ugly! Wtf are with those holes in the back? The overall design looks like it was designed by a 10 year old with rulers as his only tool. By the way, the headlights look like stickers hahah.
2. It's associated with trolls who like to reverse kill you. A dumb, tacky, no skill required way of killing.
As for racing, that's the only things it's good for, but I prefer the Turismo even though the zenturdo is faster.

1. Butthurt
2. Butthurt

Butthurt? I guess if you just don't like something you're apparently "butthurt". Great logic there, bud.
I mean the other guy's argument was

1) I think it's ugly therefore it sucks.
2) Someone killed me with it once, therefore it sucks.

That post got the attention it deserved.
  • nWo_Y2J_2015 likes this

Urustay Gordov Matt D.
  • Urustay Gordov Matt D.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:46 PM Edited by Urustay Gordov, 05 February 2016 - 10:47 PM.

[Image]

Who said NASCAR?

That suggestion would have held some water before the Osiris and T20 came into being, but not now.

The Zentorno feels like it spins everywhere compared to the other members of the fastest super trio. If you ask me, you're not paying the extra 1m+ to get a <1s CCGP Broughy lap time difference; you're paying for their consistency which comes from their much more tolerant and stable handling.
Thats not true, a friend of mine, after doing some races against me in his T20, had changed his car to zentorno because in his opinion the t20 had "sh*tty handling".That pretty much says all about the zentorno.The T20 doesnt have a sh*tty handling, is the zentorno that has a great handling.

wrote
  • wrote

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 12:51 AM Edited by und, 06 February 2016 - 01:11 AM.

save up for the t20 it's the best racer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users