What's wrong about the Zentorno?

138 replies to this topic
MarkT
  • MarkT

Go on, bugger off

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:44 PM

The first time I drove the Zentorno on SP it looked amazing, handled nicely and had many customization options. Although, when I joined the forums, my opinions changed, mainly because the majority of the people here dislike the car. I'm not sure if this is because it is too mainstream or... Anyways I want to buy a supercar Online and I'm choosing between the Turismo R and Zentorno, and the Zentorno seems to be a much better choice in terms of performance.

Tell me the reason why so many forumers dislike the car, other than it being ''too popular'', and also is it worth buying a Turismo instead?

• DoomSkuller likes this

H52VERGR52VER
  • H52VERGR52VER

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:49 PM

1. Because it's super ugly! Wtf are with those holes in the back? The overall design looks like it was designed by a 10 year old with rulers as his only tool. By the way, the headlights look like stickers hahah.
2. It's associated with trolls who like to reverse kill you. A dumb, tacky, no skill required way of killing.
As for racing, that's the only things it's good for, but I prefer the Turismo even though the zenturdo is faster.
  • Lc gta, B Dawg, DM98xKONATA and 12 others like this

LoneWarrior515
  • LoneWarrior515

March of the Turtwig

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:51 PM

It all comes down to how the zentorno looks. A lot of people on here despise the zentorno for that reason. Personally I don't mind the looks at all.

• johnpolo, Mike_M81, jtSwifterrz and 1 other like this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:51 PM

It is an unattractive looking car and people use it's lack of a rear window to reverse kill people.

That is why.

The Zentorno and Turismo are both viable cars to use for races for the most part.

/thread

/inb4 the war that is about to start

/inb4 lock

Unattractive is an understatement, it seems like that car was designed to look awful.
Besides that, I agree with the rest.
  • B Dawg likes this

Schroebedroeber
  • Schroebedroeber

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:52 PM

My only supers are the Zentorno and TurismoR, i dont do much racing, but if i do i pick the zentorno, because it has better acceleration.

Freeroam almost always Turismo, sounds and looks awesome and the handling is very good.

Just buy whatever you want... who cares what others think of you in your zentorno?

• MarkT, Eternal Donkey and xXxK4MIK4ZExXx like this

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:52 PM

Nothing.  Excellent car. In real life and in game.

• LeonTheKiller, We Are Ninja, DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and 7 others like this

hyperar
  • hyperar

Gangsta

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:54 PM

The first time I drove the Zentorno on SP it looked amazing, handled nicely and had many customization options. Although, when I joined the forums, my opinions changed, mainly because the majority of the people here dislike the car. I'm not sure if this is because it is too mainstream or... Anyways I want to buy a supercar Online and I'm choosing between the Turismo R and Zentorno, and the Zentorno seems to be a much better choice in terms of performance.

Tell me the reason why so many forumers dislike the car, other than it being ''too popular'', and also is it worth buying a Turismo instead?

Nothing, i like the car, looks exotic, just like Super cars should look, drives great, hipsters hate it because most people likes it, others think that because they don't like how it looks, nobody should, and if your opinion changed because others think otherwise you're not very smart.
  • MGgames100, Nomis24, Oakeni and 1 other like this

Eternal Donkey
  • Eternal Donkey

Lady Kush :)(:

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:56 PM

I have 2 super cars; Zentorno and Turismo R. Both are great,but Zentorno is the GREATEST EVER! If you are a good enough racer,it will help you win many races against T20s and Osiris.Also,it's not ugly for me.

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and MarkT like this

Final Quake
  • Final Quake

nosce te ipsum

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:56 PM

Blame the cool kids.

I see nothing wrong with the car, looks or performance it's an awesome car.

• Hoosierdaddy76, DevilDaRebel, DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and 6 others like this

scaldy78
  • scaldy78

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:02 PM

My first super and I love it for racing. Don't take it out much in free roam tho, the Cheetah is my free roam super car.

Skullkicker227
  • Skullkicker227

Hail Hydra

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:03 PM

It looks like trash, if only it didn't have 12 wannabe cup holders in the back...

• MarkT likes this

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Told Y'all That Liberty City DLC Would Never Happen... -_-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:07 PM Edited by We Are Ninja, 05 February 2016 - 08:18 PM.

Bruh. f*ck other people's opinions about it. If you like the car, buy the car. Just don't be a reverse-trolling asshole. That said, it's a great car. It's plenty fast, the back stops bullets (if that's important to you), and personally, I think it's better looking than the T20.
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud, MyNameJeff and R3CON like this

JoeFury1997
  • JoeFury1997

Easy lover, she'll get a hold on you believe it.

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:07 PM

It drives well, but I'm not a fan of its looks. Yeah sure it can compete with the T20 and osiris but to be honest I'd rather pay 2.2 mil than 750,000 to have a better looking super car. If you like how it looks then buy it, make it chrome if you really want to it's your choice.

cipher656
  • cipher656

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:08 PM

c*nt mobile

Final Quake
  • Final Quake

nosce te ipsum

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:14 PM

c*nt mobile

No, sorry. The Kuruma is a c*nt mobile. 

• ghostrider135, ten-a-penny, We Are Ninja and 12 others like this

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:16 PM Edited by HeavyDuke, 05 February 2016 - 04:19 PM.

Its quite simple, 99.9% of this forum is full of moaning bitches. Thats what keeps a forum alive. If you stop liking a car or anything els for that matter because of what others said, you pretty much are nobody because you exist only to be the resemblance of a community.

The Zentorno is a great car, one of the quickest and has a bullet shielding rear. It can also look amazing when modded correctly. 

I love the Elemento style and the Veneno spoiler option.

0yAFU6wVhUCB8bsU5-oAzQ_0_0.jpg

fDIn2GLncUeKrlbCzY6ovA_0_0.jpg

qpnfoo.png

16029d1375829787-focus-st-vs-lamborghini

lamborghini-sesto-elemento-3.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• gunziness, LeonTheKiller, TobISIS and 17 others like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:17 PM

back then in PS3 , i've abused this alot until introduction of some supers and kuruma . now my zentorno are just part of collection as opposed using it as main vehicle

the acceleration makes the zentorno is 2nd fastest accelerating vehicle with combined of great performance , this supercar can challenge cheetah , entity XF or even adder . the back of zentorno can't be shot through ( presumably rear engine , we cannot open either front or even rear trunk ) but funny thing is the driver still look on mirror when look back , even though there are no rear view

Sanabil_
  • Sanabil_

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:23 PM

You know what i think? I think that zentorno is very attractive and a cool design any Lamborghini fan knows. Don't listen to people because most of them are not car guys or in general not a lamborghini fan. A simple way to test is if Rockstar adds a car based on real elemento sesto or even a veneno people will go crazy about the car despite the fact that these cars both have a lot of lines and holes then the same people objecting zentorno will appreciate the car. Its all about your choice. Every car has its own fan but some cars are in general very appealing to masses.

iF used correct color schemes and mods Zentorno can look great.

• BatFerYou, DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and jtSwifterrz like this

SPECTER II
  • SPECTER II

I create rigged races

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:23 PM

If it's good, people hate it. If it's popular, people hate it. If it's 'cheap' as well, people hate it.
  • MyNameJeff and El Payaso like this

its no tv sketch
  • its no tv sketch

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:24 PM

c*nt mobile

No, sorry. The Kuruma is a c*nt mobile. 

Zent is still a c*nt mobile, but not that popular anymore. Dumb c*nts have switched to Kuruma.

Sanabil_
  • Sanabil_

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:25 PM

Its quite simple, 99.9% of this forum is full of moaning bitches. Thats what keeps a forum alive. If you stop liking a car or anything els for that matter because of what others said, you pretty much are nobody because you exist only to be the resemblance of a community.

The Zentorno is a great car, one of the quickest and has a bullet shielding rear. It can also look amazing when modded correctly. 

I love the Elemento style and the Veneno spoiler option.

0yAFU6wVhUCB8bsU5-oAzQ_0_0.jpg

fDIn2GLncUeKrlbCzY6ovA_0_0.jpg

qpnfoo.png

16029d1375829787-focus-st-vs-lamborghini

lamborghini-sesto-elemento-3.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Bro awsome car you got it right and its a great car!!!

• HeavyDuke and xXxK4MIK4ZExXx like this

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:26 PM Edited by Mattoropael, 05 February 2016 - 04:27 PM.

Those god damn headlights ruined the car.

C8X24ky.jpg

• El Payaso likes this

rivaldobox
  • rivaldobox

Player Lover

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:30 PM

I think Rockstar f*cked up royally on the front of the Zentorno.

I really like the Sesto Elemento, but I hate how the front of the Zentorno looks, especially the headlights, they look like stickers.

But don't change your opinion on it just cause people on GTAF don't like the car, we know sh*t.

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Boss

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:31 PM

The only thing I don't like about it is the holes along the back other than that it's not a bad looking car. They are a deal breaker though, some cars have small flaws that I can ignore but those holes are way too ugly for that.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Told Y'all That Liberty City DLC Would Never Happen... -_-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:35 PM Edited by We Are Ninja, 05 February 2016 - 04:38 PM.

Those god damn headlights ruined the car.

C8X24ky.jpg

They look like decals, LOL.

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:36 PM

The only thing I don't like about it is the holes along the back other than that it's not a bad looking car. They are a deal breaker though, some cars have small flaws that I can ignore but those holes are way too ugly for that.

IMO its that what makes this car look great. Then again there aren't many real car/bike nuts around this forum and on GTA:O. That can be seen by the taste of cars you see online 'Ugly cars, white walls on it, white walls on sportsbikes ect'  

I'm not even sure if most of those people ever seen real cars before, as most of the cars you see online are based on cars toys made for the age of 1-3 years of age.

Giantgiant is pretty much the example of how most people like their cars on GTA:O

S5IX9vY.jpg

6-year-old-autistic-boy-drives-toy-car-a

• Sky_Light12, Cognoscenti and GrandReaping like this

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:36 PM

Mine's matt black, batmobile style.  Love it.  

Except when this happens.

0_0.jpg

• Sky_Light12, GrandReaping and El Payaso like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:38 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 05 February 2016 - 04:43 PM.

http://gta.wikia.com...erodynamics.jpg

There is a missing horizontal beam in the front right grille section, making the Zentorno's exterior asymmetrical. but however , the pre-release screenshot for the Zentorno shows the correct placement of the beam but missing badge .

Spoiler

forgot one thing : zentorno's uniqueness is paintjob applied on stock wheel ( secondary color ) , most customizable supercar , second hybrid supercar ( first was turismo R ) , low suspension by default ( if not lower than competition level suspension ) & second car that has scissor doors ( with infernus being first )

• HeavyDuke likes this

nWo_Y2J_2015
  • nWo_Y2J_2015

Can you break code?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:39 PM

The Zentorno is great, I've never been a fan of the Turismo though.

1. Because it's super ugly! Wtf are with those holes in the back? The overall design looks like it was designed by a 10 year old with rulers as his only tool. By the way, the headlights look like stickers hahah.
2. It's associated with trolls who like to reverse kill you. A dumb, tacky, no skill required way of killing.
As for racing, that's the only things it's good for, but I prefer the Turismo even though the zenturdo is faster.

1. Butthurt

2. Butthurt

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud, MarkT and Shneb like this

Hunter
  • Hunter

Hunter civil rights activist

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:41 PM

Basically, the people who often drive them are (or were) what was wrong with the Zentorno. But these people have mostly just moved onto Kurumas anyway.

The car itself is fine. The looks aren't for everyone, but it offers very good performance at a great value. The bullet proof rear can be used to help grind missions as well (though it's far more commonly used to be a d**k).

• MGgames100, 8up local and GrandReaping like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users