Quantcast

» «
Photo

Dear r* (regarding overall female clothing choices)

2,921 replies to this topic
Blaquerayne
  • Blaquerayne

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:14 AM

Thank you! There's just so many problems with the women in this game! I pretty much agree with the OP, but I would like to see 70's and 80's inspired outfits. Also more color options, there are some nice items like the gold off the shoulder top and the black leather vest but they only come in one color.

And the hair, I just noticed today that there wasn't any long hair in the game. I would also like to see some better braided hair in the game. And I would like to see streaks and muticolor hair options.

The makeup can use some work as well, why can't you change the color of the eyeshadow? I understand if throttle is based on a color, but not all are, and it's annoying, if you find a style you like but hate the color, you can't use it.

But my main problem is the female characters themselves, they all look the same, there's no variety. Whey can't we have slim girls, big girls,muscular girls, and short girls? And why is the character based on the parent's appearance? It's a nice concept but you can't do much to change the look,if you pick ugly parents, you're gonna have an ugly character.
  • xDatxJunkyx likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:22 AM

For some odd reason I cannot fathom, I genuinely think Gunrunning will give us fitted clothing.

I bloody hope so! It's my only friggin' chance on getting something I have been requesting and sending concepts to Rockstar since launch!
  • Mr. Specter, Ya Boy Punk Fan, xDatxJunkyx and 3 others like this

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:48 AM Edited by xDatxJunkyx, 28 April 2017 - 12:49 AM.

For some odd reason I cannot fathom, I genuinely think Gunrunning will give us fitted clothing.

I bloody hope so! It's my only friggin' chance on getting something I have been requesting and sending concepts to Rockstar since launch!

I want more fitted clothing, such as blouses. Yes I agree with you. Do we have fitted pants? I don't think so.

Yeah! I would love to see bell bottom jeans, kooky 80's updos with the headbands and the like . . . 

The braided hair is so friggin weird in this game . . . why is there so much patches of baldness between the braids? If they updated the Pin-up hairstyle (Which still looks weird.) and fixed the tight bun hairstyle, then they could update the hair we have too. Im not sure what they were thinking for bikers . . . I'm positive no one uses those hairstyles..95% sure. Gun running could fix this. 

If clipping is such an issue, I would like to see better pixie cuts in the future. Why cant they make long hair static... I don't care? 

Also Rexx, what do you think we would get in gun running in your honest opinion? 

• REXX and AfroKloud like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:06 AM

I reckon we might finally be getting the Bodyguard Vests seeing as they fit perfectly into the whole Gunrunning theme. Probably a few more camouflage apparel and hats. I actually think there might be a Skuba Diving outfit too, don't ask :lol: Then of course, I'm always going to speculate catsuits and weapon holsters :p

I also think they may add new parachute bags along with new chutes.

Out of all of them, the bodyguard vests seem to be the most probable of becoming available.
  • PeppersGhost08 and xDatxJunkyx like this

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:26 AM

I hope not, at least add variation, not a rendition of clothing we already have, like I/E. 

I reckon we might finally be getting the Bodyguard Vests seeing as they fit perfectly into the whole Gunrunning theme. Probably a few more camouflage apparel and hats. I 

• REXX likes this

RollsReus1959
  • RollsReus1959

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:48 AM

Do you guys and gals like the pre-arranged outfits?

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:16 AM Edited by Quinn_flower, 28 April 2017 - 02:16 AM.

Ehhh
  • Coleco and GTA Online Girls like this

LibertonianGirl
  • LibertonianGirl

Grew up in South Slopes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:31 AM

Thank you! There's just so many problems with the women in this game! I pretty much agree with the OP, but I would like to see 70's and 80's inspired outfits. Also more color options, there are some nice items like the gold off the shoulder top and the black leather vest but they only come in one color.

And the hair, I just noticed today that there wasn't any long hair in the game. I would also like to see some better braided hair in the game. And I would like to see streaks and muticolor hair options.

The makeup can use some work as well, why can't you change the color of the eyeshadow? I understand if throttle is based on a color, but not all are, and it's annoying, if you find a style you like but hate the color, you can't use it.

But my main problem is the female characters themselves, they all look the same, there's no variety. Whey can't we have slim girls, big girls,muscular girls, and short girls? And why is the character based on the parent's appearance? It's a nice concept but you can't do much to change the look,if you pick ugly parents, you're gonna have an ugly character.

Could I get some blue leopard hair streaks? 

I love this thread.. I can vent about stuff I want added
Seriously tho we need choker necklaces in GTA Online

Welcome! Here u will be able to talk about clothes with out people saying go play dress up lol

thx 4 the welcome

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:38 AM

Ehhh

Just for you, I went back and recapped all the pre-arranged outfits.

Out of them all . . . I personally think only a handful look halfway decent. ...10 if I were very generous. 

Those outfits showcase , in my opinion, everything wrong with the clothing choice we have. Gimmicky and outdated. Since this is as close to real life, the argument "Would you see anyone on the street wearing _____" shines through as I look through these.

I prefer what the NPC's wear.

That's just my opinion, however! :/

grandtheftbanksy
  • grandtheftbanksy

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:45 AM

Yeah the female NPCs have some great clothing and shoe options I wish my player had access to.
  • Unruly, Ya Boy Punk Fan, The-Irish-Hunter and 2 others like this

Coleco
  • Coleco

Shut up and dance you FOOLS

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:35 AM

What we say:

I've always hoped for more skirts and tanks

What the devs hear:

tank_surrender_01.jpg

Hey R* that's not what we meant

Though the in-game tank's armor seems to be made of thin cloth so maybe we're slowly getting there

• Beez, -LN-, AfroKloud and 1 other like this

TovarishTony
  • TovarishTony

[РККА] Krasnaya Army

• Members

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:23 PM

I just logged in for the rebate where I did check out some clothes and man the import export and the new racing clothes are sh*t yes sh*t with low res decals.

• Commander S likes this

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

I just logged in for the rebate where I did check out some clothes and man the import export and the new racing clothes are sh*t yes sh*t with low res decals.

Because apparently squashed Banana shirts . . . with masks and hyper fluorescent jackets with "BIGNESS" written all over them are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO appealing and fit right in with high class car running, yup! Clearly you must be weird if you don't find these clothes appealing.

The freeroam, armored car drivers sure love these though. 

• Commander S, The-Irish-Hunter and AfroKloud like this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

Gotta please kids right r*?

Snu
  • Snu

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:02 PM

Satin jackets are the worst, just transfered from male model.

• Commander S and AfroKloud like this

Xion Hunter
  • Xion Hunter

The Catgirl Emporer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:03 PM

Gotta please kids right r*?

I wish they wouldn't :|
  • Quinn_flower, Coleco, AfroKloud and 1 other like this

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:56 PM

I've noticed something. 

When you put on the circa 2013 blazers with the turtlenecks from FiF, they go together. Going as far as to allow you to even wear pendants with them. But when you take off the blazer and leave the turtle neck alone, you can only wear the beaded necklace????/

????

Not to mention the awful clipping. :L

• REXX likes this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:01 PM

R* coding team everyone....
  • REXX and xDatxJunkyx like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:21 PM

Y'see, it's little things like that - that piss us off.
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine, Coleco and xDatxJunkyx like this

Beez
  • Beez

Given To Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:10 PM

I love this thread.. I can vent about stuff I want added

Seriously tho we need choker necklaces in GTA Online

+1 on chokers

Sort of. I'm a guy and don't have good fashion sense so I sometimes buy one of those and then change 1 or 2 things to customize it.

I've also copied some of the outfits that you folks have posted in this thread so thank you and please post more. You're keeping my gal looking good!  :cool:

• Coleco likes this

Coleco
  • Coleco

Shut up and dance you FOOLS

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:11 PM

All I want for Christmas right now is a jeggings and knee boots combo. Boots with heels, not flat ones that look like wellies.

Oh and some more ponytail variations would be nice too, if shoulder clipping is such a thing.

Hey R*, will it help if I say please?

Pleeeeease :D

• AfroKloud and Happy Hunter like this

Optimus primal
  • Optimus primal

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:09 PM

Hey everyone. sry to bother but all the ps4 heads that are in this thread,have you guys done the director mode glitch? If u have have you guys made any outfits for this glitch pls help me I've been trying to make a nice outfit but got no ideas yet

mirthless
  • mirthless

Thug

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:22 PM

All I want for Christmas right now is a jeggings and knee boots combo. Boots with heels, not flat ones that look like wellies.

Oh and some more ponytail variations would be nice too, if shoulder clipping is such a thing.

Hey R*, will it help if I say please?

Pleeeeease :D

I was lost at jeggings and had to google. Oh.

OCDee
  • OCDee

Pedantic Bitch

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:27 PM Edited by OCDee, 03 May 2017 - 12:28 PM.

Why can a stripper have a rose on her arse and I can't? 

Some of us do actually enjoy being deliberately tacky, y'know.

Ironically tacky. 

• Xion Hunter and PwnageSoldier like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:34 PM

Hey everyone. sry to bother but all the ps4 heads that are in this thread,have you guys done the director mode glitch? If u have have you guys made any outfits for this glitch pls help me I've been trying to make a nice outfit but got no ideas yet

As far as I know that's to obtain the checkerboard outfit. One of the most ugliest outfits to date imo.

Optimus primal
  • Optimus primal

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:58 PM Edited by Optimus primal, 03 May 2017 - 01:00 PM.

As far as I know that's to obtain the checkerboard outfit. One of the most ugliest outfits to date imo.

Well it's really not just checkered they have found all colors of joggers racing suits and much more. I was just wondering if anybody was messing around with the components. There's a few variations I want to try but it's alot of back and forth. With the characters. Was just searching for help

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:12 PM

Well it's really not just checkered they have found all colors of joggers racing suits and much more. I was just wondering if anybody was messing around with the components. There's a few variations I want to try but it's alot of back and forth. With the characters. Was just searching for help

Ah right, that! For males, I believe some of the joggers can be obtained by wearing certain biker suits, racing suits, deadline outfits or bodysuit then going to the barbers and applying chest hair. For females, I have no clue.
  • PwnageSoldier likes this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:48 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 03 May 2017 - 01:52 PM.

There's some serious clothing racism going on. The clothes in my main profile you can see, like as a male I can put on a afghan scarf on the battle vest, but if I'm female? R* says for me to go f*ck myself because I CAN'T PUT ON THE SCARF. :facedesk: I don't give a sh*t about clipping, just let outfit equality happen you assholes! :angry: Also, why does my parachute clip through my back? Like I understand it might be the engine but I'm wearing a single layer of clothing, and not a combat sweater and standard armour where it DOESN'T CLIP. Why the clothism? Why R*?

Side note: STOP F*CKING REMOVING MY BP HELMET WHEN I GET IN HELICOPTERS OR F*CKING INTERIORS! :devil:

Rant. Over.

But being honest, my outfit still looks good on my female :)

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:55 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 03 May 2017 - 01:56 PM.

Ah right, that! For males, I believe some of the joggers can be obtained by wearing certain biker suits, racing suits, deadline outfits or bodysuit then going to the barbers and applying chest hair. For females, I have no clue.

It can be obtained by doing a variant of the Director Mode in Online glitch too.
So I can see my trailer, try out a new vehicle in freeroam, and get a free black Juggernaut suit too!
And there's another variant for females. You can get a black joggers suit on Alexa if you did it REXX! Just a fair warning, all of your outfits will be deleted and replaced.

Yeah I've made one. If you can't go online, you did the glitch successfully. Just do a recalibration test and go online. You'll have all outfits replaced. I got a black Juggernaut suit this way! :D
  • REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:03 PM

It can be obtained by doing a variant of the Director Mode in Online glitch too.
So I can see my trailer, try out a new vehicle in freeroam, and get a free black Juggernaut suit too!
And there's another variant for females. You can get a black joggers suit on Alexa if you did it REXX! Just a fair warning, all of your outfits will be deleted and replaced.

Guess I'm out then. Got outfits with glitched apparel that can no longer be obtained. Guess I can live without some joggers :lo:
  • PwnageSoldier likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users