Quantcast

» «
Photo

Dear r* (regarding overall female clothing choices)

2,804 replies to this topic
SiN-13x
  • SiN-13x

Lunachick Extraordinaire

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:07 PM

Better dresses, like the ones you see worn at places like the oscars and golden gobes. With better physics so that the bottom doesn't stretch when you move your legs.
God the bottom of the original flapper dresses are ugly af.
Boots are a meh for me, would be nice, but i don't tend to wear them, but i probably would if i could wear them with leggings.

In terms of dresses, something a bit more day to day would be good imo. Currently the flappers are too posh, and the others look like something your grandma would wear

Agreed! I liked one, because it was cute, but when you look at the rest of the selection.... it's meh at best. 

Something more sleek and form fitting would be     tumblr_md3nrgoETF1rzqj3uo1_1280.jpg

Pinkarella
  • Pinkarella

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:49 PM

This is GTA. not the sims.

I was about to say that, but I m not looking for a sh*tstorm.

aaronBLUEeyes
  • aaronBLUEeyes

Sovereign for the GUILD of CALAMIT0US INTENT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:01 PM

It's 2016 and you have yet add knee high boots with real black leggings not that crap u gave us.

Went to log on today and saw my knee high outfit was patched.....smh. Like seriously maybe now based on how many females used this glitch just to get knee high on leggings and boots you would add this with out glitching which should of been at launch!

I mean do u have a female working on the art design of the clothing for online? If not you need to go to a fashion show because clearly u do not know fashion.

Why do I have to use a mod menu or glitch to make a outfit that I see the npc's wearing already!

God your so incompetent I mean what was wrong with wearing knee high leggings? Seriously if it has clipping issues then get off your butts and fix it. While we are add it add proper black leggings call them dark black leggings idk the vip ones were perfect and made my outfit look cute.

Seriously the clothing that's been coming out as for late isn't really for females it's more geared for guys making their toon look like dude.

Ask any female gamer and they will tell what needs to be improved on our side...

Idk this is bitch and moan but many of us have been waiting for proper layering and actual female clothing that some of us uses.

Why can't I wear leather straps with a necklace unless it's the gold cuffs. Why can't I wear boots with jeans? Why no long hair or nail polish r*. Stop making the game geared more to males seriously. There are a lot of gamers who are female and you need to stop ignoring us.

Valentine's Day update yay underwear and stockings ok that's fine now next update is more clothes that look like its for guys. -_-

Go to fashion school or look on Pinterest steal a few ideas idc how u do it but seriously the female clothing need to be overhaul ASAP.

Also FYI r* reads these threads

Things that were added that was good for female clothing or cosmetics

1. Leather pants

2. Peacoats leather jacket

3. Reg t shirts

3 earrings

5. Chucks with sungs

6. v day underwear and bust

7. Make up and highlights

8. Leggings

Things that should be added

1. Nail polish (http://gtaforums.com...l=+nail +polish)

fall-2015-nail-ideas-dark-nail-polish-ma

2. More layering options

3. Knee high boots with leggings and jeans

Military-Fashion-Look-with-Knee-High-Boo

4 stripper boots
798bb6d9e808d58b29933bcb0310c16b.jpg

5 long hair

6 purse or hand bags or clutches

Leather-handbag-fashion.jpeg

7. Designer backpacks

New-brand-designer-plaid-black-white-bac

8.smooth skin

9. leggings under skirts 

how-to-bike-in-a-skirt-3.jpg

10. stocking under skirts

04e1675f0989c9b46c1d7749d1871fc3.jpg

11. long boots

92d9d088fb2531270277cb4a992c0863.jpg

12. thigh length boots

Black-Suede-Thigh-High-Boots.jpg

13. tights with knee high

7bec2be894fa14e414f6ad96e00d8572.jpg

13. dresses not v day dresses or floral like actual dresses to go clubbing or evening out

dy1514638-0001-1_295x430.jpg

14 and 15 Thigh high striped sock variations Higheeled sneakers

43383e15f005ded913215a4f7d0e4b70.jpg

You should be sending this info to Rockstar's suggestion email address: [email protected]
  • TovarishTony, Quinn_flower, Hunter and 3 others like this

Hunter
  • Hunter

Hunter civil rights activist

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:03 PM

You should be sending this info to Rockstar's suggestion email address: [email protected]

She should (and probably has), but spreading the word here doesn't hurt either. It might get more people to email them.

• tenpennyisplainevil, aaronBLUEeyes, Milfrah and 1 other like this

Skeve613
  • Skeve613

Cargobob at heart.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:32 PM

I generally don't care about clothing much (both in GTA and in real life), but even I have to admit that all the restrictions on how clothing options can be combined in GTA get rather irksome, especially when other games have managed similar combinations without problems and we see NPCs walking around with things we can't do on our characters.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:36 PM

Every single thing you mentioned would be a great addition to GTAO. I noticed as well that my female character doesn't have all too many options, fashion wise. There's only a handful of good clothes, but nowhere near enough. My male character is just fine, though.

NorthwindJME
  • NorthwindJME

Your Getaway Driver

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:43 PM

Spoiler
Funny how the npc is still half a head shorter with heels on.

Might be a hit box thing, wouldn't want some tactical advantage from shorter character. (I doubt it would make much difference really)

Meeloh
  • Meeloh

Dorifuto Yo.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:48 PM

I dress my character like I dress myself.  If it's on the floor, sniff check.  If it smells clean, it is clean.  Also tshirt and jeans because I'm lazy

• robban likes this

GhostlySentinel
  • GhostlySentinel

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:52 PM

Plain white tank top that isn't chopped off or hiked up, please.
  • mollipop and CUTS3R like this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:54 PM Edited by Quinn_flower, 06 February 2016 - 05:54 PM.

everyone thanks for the support! i sent this to r* already hopefully they will listen. it does help if others send them the link to this thread so it shows people want this stuff

• Titania, Cameron Star, RollingTwinTurbo and 4 others like this

Hunter
  • Hunter

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:57 PM

everyone thanks for the support! i sent this to r* already hopefully they will listen. it does help if others send them the link to this thread so it shows people want this stuff

I will, hope others do too.

• Quinn_flower and CUTS3R like this

SiN-13x
  • SiN-13x

Lunachick Extraordinaire

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:01 PM Edited by SiN-13x, 06 February 2016 - 06:02 PM.

Sure I'll send a link :3

I love having clothing sets and* the more I can get, the better!

• Quinn_flower, Hunter and CUTS3R like this

mollipop
  • mollipop

You f*ckerrrrrrrr

• Members
  • Liberia

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:01 PM

Could we at the least have those pure black leggings that are on the VIP outfits

_Yhw7Oq3OEathOGY9mJg_A_0_0.jpg

• Quinn_flower likes this

JCX AF1
  • JCX AF1

$$$

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:12 PM

Ummm This is GTA not a fashion show. If you want to spend hours matching boots with jeans then go play dress up for Barbies fashion world or something. How about adding something relevant to GTA instead like dirty or blood stained clothes. 

Hunter
  • Hunter

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:15 PM Edited by Icantthinkofonew, 06 February 2016 - 06:16 PM.

Ummm This is GTA not a fashion show. If you want to spend hours matching boots with jeans then go play dress up for Barbies fashion world or something. How about adding something relevant to GTA instead like dirty or blood stained clothes. 

Since when were dirty or blood stained clothes a staple of GTA? Clothes have always been here, and they're here to stay. It's only natural to want it to evolve so there are more clothing options.

Why don't you go play whatever game this is where everyone's covered in blood? (Could be various games actually).

• GhostlySentinel likes this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:16 PM Edited by Quinn_flower, 06 February 2016 - 06:23 PM.

Oh look call of duty or battlefield called they want you back.

Btw there's seems to be a bunch of ppl who agrees with me so I'm not alone. So go play with your war games. Gta is for everyone.

Bitch I want to look fab when I'm killing ppl is that hard to ask?
  • tenpennyisplainevil, Shaundi., Cameron Star and 5 others like this

Member's Only
  • Member's Only

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:20 PM Edited by GradeA-Hole, 06 February 2016 - 06:20 PM.

Ummm if you want dirty or bloodstained clothes why don't just play Doom 3 or Manhunt. How about adding something relevant to GTA instead like decent leather jackets or buyable turtlenecks.

• Hunter and CUTS3R like this

BobFromReboot
  • BobFromReboot

Hustler

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:24 PM

It isn't about being a fashion show. This is an online game, characters should have as many ways as possible to differentiate from each other.

They put the ability to mix and match clothing in the game, therefore it is completely relevant to GTA.

Although I do agree, clothing getting dirty would be interesting. Maybe in a laundromat DLC.

• CUTS3R likes this

JCX AF1
  • JCX AF1

$$$

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:29 PM Edited by JCX1992, 06 February 2016 - 06:29 PM.

Lol You just seem annoyed cause not everybody wants to parade around Los Santos looking like some diva on a catwalk. Guess what? This forum is just a really small minority of GTA players, not everybody wants what YOU want. Besides, I think there is more then enough decent clothing options already available for females IMO. 

puredorian
  • puredorian

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:32 PM Edited by puredorian, 06 February 2016 - 06:34 PM.

In the end of the day, It all ties to a one big problem that we need to focus: the game needs overhaul update, simple as that, with newer mechanics in clothing department, let those BS restrictions go, like you can't wear black vest with black utility vest, unless you buy it as a outfit, just an example. Same goes to female clothing, too much nonsense why you can't combine A and B, but can combine B and C ect.

And then there's stone age matchmaking system, which is simple not effective, stupid load screens, have to go to single to switch to private sessions stuff like that.

It all needs to be polished, judging by how many they're doing new stuff updates, I just don't understand why wouldn't they update base game to a whole new level, it needs it, as there's many conflicting BS with newer update and old system, VIP clothing for example. Everyone will only benefit from it.

• Quinn_flower, Member's Only, Hunter and 2 others like this

Hunter
  • Hunter

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:33 PM

Lol You just seem annoyed cause not everybody wants to parade around Los Santos looking like some diva on a catwalk. Guess what? This forum is just a really small minority of GTA players, not everybody wants what YOU want. Besides, I think there is more then enough decent clothing options already available for females IMO. 

This small minority is making themselves heard. The large majority aren't.

If Rockstar's going to listen to someone, who do you think it'll be? The people who are saying what they want, or the people who can't be heard?

If she wants to look like a diva why the f**k shouldn't she look like a diva?

And for your information, my character is male and flies a Savage a lot. I just happen to recognize that this would be good for those who want it.

• Shaundi., Miss Malevolent, Quinn_flower and 6 others like this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:38 PM Edited by Quinn_flower, 06 February 2016 - 06:40 PM.

hey if you compare apb amount of level of customization in clothing it leaves r* questionable to the point of what happened? aaa studio you kinda expect a bit more yet a small studio is making better clothing then r* it says alot to be said.

• puredorian, Member's Only, Hunter and 1 other like this

Titania
  • Titania

• The Connection
  • Netherlands
  • Satisfactory Participant 2016

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:44 PM

Maybe they could also start with pushing the breasts up a little.. 

• tenpennyisplainevil, Shaundi., mollipop and 5 others like this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:47 PM Edited by Quinn_flower, 06 February 2016 - 06:48 PM.

Maybe they could also start with pushing the breasts up a little.. 

like this?

ff to 15:50 for bust size

• Member's Only, Hunter and CUTS3R like this

CUTS3R
  • CUTS3R

PVE and Coop advocate

• Members
  • France
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:50 PM Edited by CUTS3R, 06 February 2016 - 06:54 PM.

Its been posted earlier by someone but damn... I would go as far as to pay for the full game price again and/or a monthly sub to get an "APB Reloaded level" of customisation for our characters ( and cars ).

That customisation shown in that video was just f*cking awesome.

Edit: I was talking about the first video few pages back, didnt see you posted another while i was typing :p

• Quinn_flower, SiN-13x and Hunter like this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:53 PM Edited by Quinn_flower, 06 February 2016 - 06:54 PM.

added bonus for the car nuts out there

off topic but just wanted to share

ts been posted earlier by someone but damn... I would go as far as to pay for the full game price again and/or a monthly sub to get an "APB Reloaded level" of customisation for our characters ( and cars ).

That customisation shown in that video was just f*cking awesome.

i would as well if they gave this level of customzation not the half assed version we have.

• Shaundi., SiN-13x, Hunter and 2 others like this

Dr WGA Labriskagni
  • Dr WGA Labriskagni

Dr WGA Labriskagni

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:15 PM

Ball gown and gloves

Glass slippers

More Business suits

More than a pair of Jimmy Choos

Thigh holster/s that correspond with the type of pistol you have

Half an inch thin business glasses

Small and exquisite time piece

Long coat with identity concealing hood

The ability to take of half the fighter get uniform's torso section and tie it around the waist...

Milfrah
  • Milfrah

Bad Mommy

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:10 PM

Things that should be added

3. Knee high boots with leggings and jeans

5 long hair

13. dresses not v day dresses or floral like actual dresses to go clubbing or evening out

I agree with everything you said but these are the 3 things that irk me the most about R*'s lack of female style.

I seriously wish I could sit down with them and go over some female fashion concerns. Every time I put on skinny jeans or leggings with knee-high leather boots IRL, I look in my full-length mirror and curse R* while mumbling, "If only they could see how easy it really is." Heh. It's kind of silly that they haven't changed it, it's a pretty popular look right now!

Still wondering if long hair is something we'll ever see due to clipping issues with the clothing and whatnot but it'd be great to have.

We definitely need more dresses. The '50s housewife style dresses they currently have as our one and only option are getting a little old.

• Quinn_flower likes this

N R G

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:14 PM

I'd just like to add that I want a side plait hairstyle:

b9b55c3fa0428fea8dab10eba388b582.jpg

• Choppers and Milfrah like this

VeraVanderpump
  • VeraVanderpump

Princess of Rockford Hills

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:24 PM

I've always suggested the purses!!

I think it would be awesome to have them. Not only do they add some really nice aesthetics, but I think they could be used as a melee weapon as well.

Just imagine walking down the street and seeing another player or NPS being pummeled to death by a designer handbag :lol:

3293_6821.gif

• hotrats773, NorthwindJME, Miss Malevolent and 9 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users