Quantcast

» «
Photo

Dear r* (regarding overall female clothing choices)

2,804 replies to this topic
Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 12:54 AM Edited by Foreverpast, 06 February 2016 - 12:54 AM.

- Thigh high striped sock variations.

- Higheeled sneakers.

• Quinn_flower and CUTS3R like this

TCA
  • TCA

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:42 AM

Also R* should stopp removing clothing combinations which were possible without glitches, like the and peacoats and off shoulder tops.

Try wearing bikini bottoms with any of the new t-shirts we got. They removed that ability too...

Chickensniping101
  • Chickensniping101

I Didn't Do Naaaaatin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:16 AM

I don't use female characters, but most of the outfits I see being used by others look horrible.

However, I've seen people asking and complaining for this since the game was released back in 20013.
It's very unlikely R* will do anything like this.
They might release new clothing items that'll work how you want, but it's unlikely they'll change the existing clothing.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:24 AM

Dear R*

Its 2016 and female characters still look like sh*t no matter what clothes you release

• Member's Only likes this

Rockstar Vienna
  • Rockstar Vienna

Sir Love-A-Lot

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:10 AM

Dear R*

Its 2016 and female characters still look like sh*t no matter what clothes you release

Yeah basically this! Every damn NPC on the street has a better looking body than my skinny girl without any curves at all. New clothes are always welcome but damn i'd love a new and improved character creator! Maybe R* should just implement plastic surgery!? New tits for 350k for example. Would be one hell of a "Shark card" update!

TovarishTony
  • TovarishTony

[РККА] Krasnaya Army

• Members

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:11 AM Edited by TovarishTony, 06 February 2016 - 04:12 AM.

Someone better email Rockstar on that one and they should be more flexible on clothes because of last gen limitations crap.

That Kingpin VIP for females look nice but the problem is R* not giving the ability to add them..

Shneb
  • Shneb

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:14 AM

Dear R*

Yeah basically this! Every damn NPC on the street has a better looking body than my skinny girl without any curves at all. New clothes are always welcome but damn i'd love a new and improved character creator! Maybe R* should just implement plastic surgery!? New tits for 350k for example. Would be one hell of a "Shark card" update!
Given how people talk about their characters, that kind of surgery might actually boost shark card sales quite a bit.

mirthless
  • mirthless

Thug

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:17 AM

Current gen limitations hehehe.

I'll get me coat.

Striker258
  • Striker258

Just a man with honor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:19 AM Edited by Striker258, 06 February 2016 - 04:21 AM.

Dear R*

yes our girls need new clothes and new features for them,

When I mean features I mean chest sizes / nail polish / character weight, that kind of stuff

Our female characters make npc girls more pretty and more realistic then our crudy characters

Chickensniping101
  • Chickensniping101

I Didn't Do Naaaaatin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:47 AM

When I mean features I mean chest sizes / nail polish / character weight, that kind of stuff

Our female characters make npc girls more pretty and more realistic then our crudy characters

If females get those, so should males.

I wouldn't mind a thinner, taller character.

Striker258
  • Striker258

Just a man with honor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:56 AM

If females get those, so should males.

I wouldn't mind a thinner, taller character.
i know right?

MaceTheDon
  • MaceTheDon

Massacre Mace

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:58 AM Edited by MaceTheDon, 06 February 2016 - 04:59 AM.

What I'd like to know is why there's still no option for plain black jeans without the pink skank text on the back?

• SkylineGTRFreak, Shaundi., mollipop and 3 others like this

countingfingers
  • countingfingers

Just your average Joe from Jersey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:33 AM

Meh. I've never really bothered with cosmetics and care very little for fashion, but hey, I can't really complain about the female's clothing. I mean, I'm no runway model or anything like that, but I can see there's a dominance in clothing for female, as they're more varied. As for me, I'll just stick to my standard military fatigue for my female, as I can't fathom my character without it.

AndYuKnowTHIS
  • AndYuKnowTHIS

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:31 AM

LMAO. Some of you need to go outside. This type of thread ain't healthy at a.

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:41 AM

Wow this thread blew up...maybe now r* will listen.

And yes crysis it's sh*t lol
  • CUTS3R likes this

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

From This Mortal Coil...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:49 AM

I would gladly trade in my 87 pairs of Moon boots in all shades of fuchsia for a pair of goddamned stripper boots.

Agree 100% with OP. I liked the VIP leggings a lot. They didn't make my character look like she was headed off to a BDSM session like the black shiny leggings.

I hope they do add that stuff back as an option.

• Audi, RollingTwinTurbo and Amy Vinewood like this

Kitsune Girls <3
  • Kitsune Girls <3

Brony / Furry / Lolicon / general "Anime fag"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:09 AM

Agreed with everything. sent thread link to R*'s suggestion box :3

LMAO. Some of you need to go outside. This type of thread ain't healthy at a.

Didn't know creating a thread on the internets is correlated to being unhealthy

• Quinn_flower and CUTS3R like this

Commander S
  • Commander S

Preston, Esq.

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:14 AM

It's a growing frustration of mine that R* keeps putting out esoteric 'themed' stuff, but we'd probably get a lot more mileage out of more 'conventional', generic, everyday things.

Hairstyles? Barely get any new ones - and when we do (aside from f***ing up the existing ones a few months back... :angry: ), it's mullets, cornrows and so on. How about more ponytail variants, or things with different styles of bangs, partings and whatnot?

Likewise, clothing - they've locked off cowboy boots and polo neck tops in the SecuroServ outfits, but hey, at least we get pajamas and smoking jackets, right? :p  And it took two years to add something as simple as regular t-shirts for women - and even then, plain ones didn't arrive until Lowriders in October (too late for old-gen players, too).

I get that gimmick stuff is flashier, and thus an easier sell to the average squeaker player. But it'd sure be nice to get more everyday-use things added eventually, because I really think that in the long run, people will get more mileage out of them when personalising their characters' style.

• dewtech, Quinn_flower, mahey31 and 6 others like this

TovarishTony
  • TovarishTony

[РККА] Krasnaya Army

• Members

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:03 AM

What our GTA Online female characters lack?? I'd point out lingerie where it should not just be exclusive to the valentines stuff like what about they actually get bras not bikinis something like that for realism sake. Also R* has to make or allow us to purchase VIP outfits since its easy to recognize a VIP through blips and even colored names.

alkaline_
  • alkaline_

the fluffy penguin

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:13 PM

yes to everything!!!

what about this?

Belly-Piercings.jpg

ui ui ui!!!

• V4S, Quinn_flower, No display name = This and 1 other like this

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

The Shaominator

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:32 PM

I'd like to see face veils a la Mortal Kombat. :p

NorthwindJME
  • NorthwindJME

Your Getaway Driver

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:36 PM

Is there a current glitch to get the boots with trousers? Since you've started this topic I have been playing around with in in single player. It looks good, minimal clipping.

Women IRL can do it with no clipping R*, your NPCs can do it, so why not the multiplayer characters as well.

2CaWzdw.jpg

Please R* stop being the fun police. Focus on the cheaters, not harmless glitches!

• Quinn_flower, Cameron Star, Audi and 4 others like this

Hunter
  • Hunter

Hunter civil rights activist

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:37 PM

Rockstar should make a Hollywood type dlc.

Plastic surgery (can't get more Hollywood than that), and tons of clothes. Tons.

Plus, how can they not make a Hollywood dlc in a game that's set in LA/LS?

• Audi and Anna Deadly like this

dewtech
  • dewtech

Tied down with battleship chains

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:38 PM

There was but I don't think it still works

Anna Deadly
  • Anna Deadly

Bipolar Bitch.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:50 PM Edited by IceColdFrostMT, 06 February 2016 - 01:56 PM.

The female clothing is so outdated, get with the times rockstar. I want long sleeve crop tops with and w/out a turtleneck, high waisted skirts and jeans, proper high heel boots, and skin-tight dresses or AT LEAST solid colour versions of the babydoll dresses, those patterns are ugly.
  • Hunter and CUTS3R like this

mirthless
  • mirthless

Thug

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:05 PM

Is there a current glitch to get the boots with trousers? Since you've started this topic I have been playing around with in in single player. It looks good, minimal clipping.

Women IRL can do it with no clipping R*, your NPCs can do it, so why not the multiplayer characters as well.

2CaWzdw.jpg

Please R* stop being the fun police. Focus on the cheaters, not harmless glitches!

Funny how the npc is still half a head shorter with heels on.

• ksdoug likes this

Tekno_Gecko
  • Tekno_Gecko

Self proclaimed best looking GTA:O Character

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:50 PM

Better dresses, like the ones you see worn at places like the oscars and golden gobes. With better physics so that the bottom doesn't stretch when you move your legs.
God the bottom of the original flapper dresses are ugly af.
Boots are a meh for me, would be nice, but i don't tend to wear them, but i probably would if i could wear them with leggings.
  • Quinn_flower likes this

dewtech
  • dewtech

Tied down with battleship chains

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:00 PM

Better dresses, like the ones you see worn at places like the oscars and golden gobes. With better physics so that the bottom doesn't stretch when you move your legs.
God the bottom of the original flapper dresses are ugly af.
Boots are a meh for me, would be nice, but i don't tend to wear them, but i probably would if i could wear them with leggings.

In terms of dresses, something a bit more day to day would be good imo. Currently the flappers are too posh, and the others look like something your grandma would wear
  • SiN-13x and CUTS3R like this

Dingleberry Pie
  • Dingleberry Pie

Be as bias as possible with power abuse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:05 PM

Dear rockstar,

Give us the npc creator for our characters, I've seen far too many man looking characters on gta o.

It is unfair that npcs looks x10 better than what you called a character creator. 

• ksdoug likes this

Spadge
  • Spadge

Hoochie Coochie Man

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:06 PM

I wouldn't care if these were added, since I play with a male character, but the developer should cater to this type of audience (mostly female players I guess) too.

It would be a nice addition.

• hotrats773 likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users