Quantcast

» «
Photo

Dear r* (regarding overall female clothing choices)

2,906 replies to this topic
The_Great_One
  • The_Great_One

Simply Electrifying

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:01 PM

I mentioned earlier that it's impossible to colour match the new suit jackets with the existing trousers, so I'm now trying white continental pants combined with a light shirt/turtleneck, and various strong-coloured long suit jackets; it [i]sort of[i] works, but I'm not completely convinced...any suggestions? My mind is kinda stuck in the "it has to match" way of thinking.

Have you tried to use the newly added suit pants? They usually make them much more similar to the new turtl necks

wurm45
  • wurm45

the lazy worm

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:07 PM

I liked Saint Row's stylization, but a lot of the hair felt like it was modeled out of playdough and rubber too.

Yeah, I loved Saints Row but the hair models were terrible. 

But atleast they weren't static.

• Ya Boy Punk Fan and Unknown Zombie like this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:13 PM

I mentioned earlier that it's impossible to colour match the new suit jackets with the existing trousers, so I'm now trying white continental pants combined with a light shirt/turtleneck, and various strong-coloured long suit jackets; it [i]sort of[i] works, but I'm not completely convinced...any suggestions? My mind is kinda stuck in the "it has to match" way of thinking.

Have you tried to use the newly added suit pants? They usually make them much more similar to the new turtl necks

Yeah that's what I'm doing; the trousers and shirts match well, but I'm not sure if putting a brightly-coloured jacket over it works or not.

The_Great_One
  • The_Great_One

Simply Electrifying

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:16 PM

Yeah that's what I'm doing; the trousers and shirts match well, but I'm not sure if putting a brightly-coloured jacket over it works or not.

Try a dark color to add more contrast then in order to add color to the outfit add some accessories such as bangles, watches, ear rings, or even glasses. What console do you play on? If you play on PS4 add me @SheSmackedYou-

Dburger
  • Dburger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:17 PM

Wait a second, what? This is an actual problem? 

Unknown Zombie
  • Unknown Zombie

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:40 PM

I think even if they just made more pieces of clothing compatible with each other it would help a lot. It seems totally strange that I can wear a denim jacket over one t-shirt, but not another.

• Hunter likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:04 PM

Me and a few hundred others would agree that yes it is a problem.
  • Garland137, Ya Boy Punk Fan, Suzuki Azure Vulpine and 6 others like this

Amnesia.
  • Amnesia.

PC Master Race

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:10 PM

Any decent clothing pieces in the ID DLC?

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Paleto Bay's Resident Blue Vixen

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:12 PM

More like a couple hundred thousand people. People have been bitching about clothing since Online went live, mainly the inability to wear some things with other things, but also the lack of the most basic things like open Varsity Jackets (open jackets in general) for females.
  • GrandTheftBatman, Garland137, REXX and 4 others like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:15 PM

Probably not, from what I've seen with the discounts, they're basically going to add the same independence clothing as last year. But I could be wrong :p
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan likes this

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:17 PM

Probably not, from what I've seen with the discounts, they're basically going to add the same independence clothing as last year. But I could be wrong :p
I hope your wrong, and it's like this years V-day Update with both old and new stuff. That begs the question, what will the new stuff be, and will it be any good?

Amnesia.
  • Amnesia.

PC Master Race

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:25 PM

Oh I think the newswire article made it clear that it's just the old stuff, nothing new. But I wasnt here when lazt years DLC camr out, so its new to me lol. I look at a video of the old stuff, seems like the only good things is the suit top, shiny shoes and maybe a hat or two.

Ya Boy Punk Fan
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan

Rest easy, Chester.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

I'm just gonna throw out a wild assumption and say that they're discounting the old ID clothes before this year's ID where they'll add new clothes. I'm probably wrong but I hope I'm not.

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:31 PM Edited by REXX93, 28 June 2016 - 05:32 PM.

Oh I think the newswire article made it clear that it's just the old stuff, nothing new. But I wasnt here when lazt years DLC camr out, so its new to me lol. I look at a video of the old stuff, seems like the only good things is the suit top, shiny shoes and maybe a hat or two.

For females, I'd say the best piece of clothing is the tailcoat. It's very tight and shows the shape of the female body. Almost reminds me of what a female lion tamer would wear at a circus :p

Amnesia.
  • Amnesia.

PC Master Race

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:44 PM Edited by LeCaire, 28 June 2016 - 05:48 PM.

For females, I'd say the best piece of clothing is the tailcoat. It's very tight and shows the shape of the female body. Almost reminds me of what a female lion tamer would wear at a circus :p
Can you wear it with stockings or bikini bottoms?

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:47 PM

Can you wear it with stockings or bikini bottoms?

Yup ;)

Amnesia.
  • Amnesia.

PC Master Race

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:49 PM

Nice! Would be very nice if we had a pure black version of it, so we can look like magicians lol.
  • TCA likes this

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:48 PM

Well at least those of us here are getting the clothing we want (some of it, in bits and pieces at a time), meanwhile Furries like myself haven't got anything new since the "I'm not a hipster) and ID updates, for me personally. The only thing furry wise in game that is worth value is the Fox Masks. Still think this thread is one of the best ideas on the forums, just wish Furries could get some more stuff.

On topic: that Moment when The Division has an open version of every jacket for females, and R* is still to incompetent to do so in GTA Online.
  • TovarishTony, Miss-RI95 and Hunter like this

Miss-RI95
  • Miss-RI95

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:57 PM

I tried my best to make a substitute for a black dress. I don't know if people wear this already but I've worn this outfit for days because I just love it so much. The colour is a bit mismatched but I guess it's the closest we will get to a black dress until another future option. I guess for me it is a bit dealable and I could deal with my character wearing this. It has great potential I guess but I'd love if Rockstar could stick to one shade of black so we can match things with ease and not with doubt.  

Outfit consists of:

~Black Turtleneck Top (Finance and Felony Update)

~Black Mini Skirt (Original clothing)

Optional but my personal choice accessories include:

~Gold Pendulums (Ill Gotten Gains Update)

~Nude Rounded Heels (Be My Valentine Update)

I have also used the Black Rounded Heels (LouBoutin copy heels) with black and gold totems. You can basically use anything but these are the ones I have tried, I bet canvas shoes would look nice or any heels could match considering the colour black goes with anything.

Outfit in action:

ORznl8EqhUWr2GUsqnzk0g_0_0_small.jpgTG8JuGkhE0SR_WitZxGuzw_0_0_small.jpgL4TPajEHBU6kGGy4j6SoEA_0_0_small.jpg7PkZjW2IPkOj7YKzbOMj4g_0_0_small.jpg70bqSk5wPkKh6PUXfU-6iQ_0_0_small.jpgEpBq2eiTuUyuK2O1OKQoTA_0_0_small.jpg

To make this into a jumpsuit use the new Finance and Felony Black Fitted Shiny Pants as these look more like normal leggings and less leathery compared to the leggings released in the I'm not a Hipster update. 

Still Rockstar I want dresses like:

de902514_cindy_m_15.12.15_hm_30517_a.jpg

• Beez, Switch, REXX and 7 others like this

Hunter
  • Hunter

Hunter civil rights activist

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:06 PM

^That is great, you got creative too.  :^:

• alkaline_ and Miss-RI95 like this

Dburger
  • Dburger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:36 PM

Count me out of that few hundred people, then. All these outfits are interesting...I guess. 

Jon Jon
  • Jon Jon

Jonny Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:41 PM

I think Rockstar should add the ability for male characters to wear female clothes. I was playing story mode yesterday as Trevor and he's able to wear dresses. So why can't my male character in online wear one? They should even allow female characters to wear male clothing too.
  • Dburger, Switch, Miss-RI95 and 1 other like this

Hunter
  • Hunter

Hunter civil rights activist

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:46 PM

Count me out of that few hundred people, then. All these outfits are interesting...I guess. 

Ok; done. You're counted out.

The thread can continue now.

• Ya Boy Punk Fan, deadx23 and Unknown Zombie like this

Switch
  • Switch

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Iraq

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:49 PM

I think Rockstar should add the ability for male characters to wear female clothes. I was playing story mode yesterday as Trevor and he's able to wear dresses. So why can't my male character in online wear one? They should even allow female characters to wear male clothing too.

Yes i would love this too, don't know if it's too much work for rockstar though :p

• Miss-RI95 likes this

Jon Jon
  • Jon Jon

Jonny Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:14 PM

I mean, come on! The game takes place in Los Santos which is a parady of Los Angeles. Surely a dude wearing a dress, or any female clothing, would be perfectly normal right? I just want to go on a psychotic murderous rampage while wearing a dress. Is that too much to ask for!?
  • Switch, Coleco and Amy Vinewood like this

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2016 - 02:40 PM

Before we get any new clothing, we need more outfit slots....
  • REXX, Coleco, Miss-RI95 and 3 others like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:29 PM

Before we get any new clothing, we need more outfit slots....

Agreed, needs to be at least 15 or 20.
  • badmoon, Ya Boy Punk Fan, Suzuki Azure Vulpine and 5 others like this

TovarishTony
  • TovarishTony

[РККА] Krasnaya Army

• Members

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:20 PM

Well at least those of us here are getting the clothing we want (some of it, in bits and pieces at a time), meanwhile Furries like myself haven't got anything new since the "I'm not a hipster) and ID updates, for me personally. The only thing furry wise in game that is worth value is the Fox Masks. Still think this thread is one of the best ideas on the forums, just wish Furries could get some more stuff.

On topic: that Moment when The Division has an open version of every jacket for females, and R* is still to incompetent to do so in GTA Online.

Even Saints Row had buttoned and unbuttoned shirts, jackets, etc even tucked in or out variants and R* is obviously lazy and make them separate clothing like they did to lowriders custom classics

• Ya Boy Punk Fan, Suzuki Azure Vulpine, Miss-RI95 and 2 others like this

DeniLHell
  • DeniLHell

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:06 PM

some of the "fake dresses" i wear from time to time - and sorry i forgot how to put the pictures in a spoiler

LqwMykQZBEC_uY2HfuQoWQ_0_0.jpg

this one you can do in different colors like yellow, black, grey etc

tFWYM44_0UqbXs5JD0V9XA_0_0.jpg

love fist merch ;) like to wear it with a white pearl necklace

zWn_402U4kqJml_hWQLJyw_0_0.jpg

Punky :) also works with different colors/designs

cPTnoB0PtkWz6sb306uniA_0_0.jpg

color doesnt match 100% but its fine i think - looks great with white leather jacket and grey/white heeled boots - also possible in red

sF8RUWu04EOTS7qdhfgE9Q_0_0.jpg

well ... it's black

and last but not least a jumpsuit:

D6U1co5QukewnJql_pQNcw_0_0.jpg

AND totally agree on outfit slots

• Lisha, PhillBellic, camo_boy67 and 4 others like this

camo_boy67
  • camo_boy67

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:50 AM

some of the "fake dresses" i wear from time to time - and sorry i forgot how to put the pictures in a spoiler

LqwMykQZBEC_uY2HfuQoWQ_0_0.jpg
this one you can do in different colors like yellow, black, grey etc

tFWYM44_0UqbXs5JD0V9XA_0_0.jpg
love fist merch ;) like to wear it with a white pearl necklace

zWn_402U4kqJml_hWQLJyw_0_0.jpg
Punky :) also works with different colors/designs

cPTnoB0PtkWz6sb306uniA_0_0.jpg
color doesnt match 100% but its fine i think - looks great with white leather jacket and grey/white heeled boots - also possible in red

sF8RUWu04EOTS7qdhfgE9Q_0_0.jpg
well ... it's black

and last but not least a jumpsuit:
D6U1co5QukewnJql_pQNcw_0_0.jpg

AND totally agree on outfit slots

Those are really awesome outfits! Keep up the good work!
  • badmoon and Hunter like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users