1. "It IS relevant because people have their wants, and their new clothes will probably be introduced as a "side" to support the next DLC, but as a SIDE. Besides, you only mentioned helicopters and missions. Show me where I shat all over her argument. I am just saying that we all want things, but (like you) missions take priority."
You're not allowing her to have her wants. And no, I didn't say that missions should take priority.
She will get her some (NOT ALL) of her wants (clothing) in the next update IF it is not some repaint or rehash of current DLC. Besides, not everyone can have what they want, especially in the large GTA community. If the don't get what they want, DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER IT. You can't alway get what you want in life. Its not me who is NOT allowing her to get what she wants, its R$ (they make the updates). I have NO SAY. Besides R$ DOES introduce some new female clothing as we go. Its not like they are completely ignoring female clothing. Maybe R$ will introduce nail polish in one update, the next, they will introduce long hair, then the update after, they will introduce boots over leggings. THEY DON'T WANT TO USE RESOURCES AND DO IT ALL AT ONCE.
2. "She is focused on FEMALE clothing as the priority. I am just saying FEMALE CLOTHING is NOT a priority."
Female clothing should be a priority. It has been neglected.
As with male clothing, and pretty much anything other than lowriders. Its just that the other things that are neglected takes priority. Female clothing IS a priority in updates. It just not THE priority.
3. "There is a HUGE market for racing in GTA and people, and even some GTA Youtubers are becoming big names by focusing primarily on racing. If racing wasn't popular in GTA, certain channels wouldn't have grown so much."
And GTA isn't a racing simulator, yet it has this? Can't have it all ways can you?
If racing generates enough $$$ for R$, they will have it. Besides, GTA has featured illegal street racing for a LONG TIME as a part of GTA (a bigger part than clothes). GTA is also a sh*tty racing simulator compared to Gran Turismo.
4. "R* did NOT place the option to add the clothing to be worn together. It was supposed to be WORN SEPARATE. What she did was glitch the boots and leggings together. The only way that it made its way into the game was by glitching. Because R$ removed the glitched clothes (or tried to), they showed that it wasn't supposed to be in the game in the first place. R* intended their clothing to NOT be layered with boots and leggings. R* did NOT place the option to layer boots and leggings in the game. If the modders wanted to go against R$, at least they should fix the clipping. "
Once again, Rockstar should have added this in the first place. She should not have had to glitch to obtain it.
This goes back to the community wants vs. R$'s resources, which will be explained later.
5. "Lowriders suck too, but R$ playing into the "stereotypes" is why females get "manly" clothes that update."
The point being? She can complain about that if she wants.
We ALL are complaining about lowriders. Most of us sold most of our lowriders already.
6. "Lowriders are just repaints of cars and clothing and a reason to get people to come back to GTA when they could be playing The Division. Besides, its easier to add in repaints of existing models rather than to add new ones. So no wonder they release Lowriders part 34, 46, 67 every few weeks. R* just allows the already included lowrider paints and whatnot to be added to the already included cars. They don't need to code in much of any new layers. At most, they probably have to fix the way a certain paint livery appears on a Tornado (vs the Voodoo)."
That doesn't mean it's not BS that hardly anyone wants.
We know no one wants lowriders. The problem is what R$ should focus their time and resources on for the next DLC.
7. "And they will get new clothing as the updates roll out. Besides, clothing is a "want." Just because people "want" things doesn't mean that they are entitled to them. I want millions of dollars and billions of dollars. I want to be the supreme ruler of the world. I want to eat all sorts of junk food and NOT get fat. I want to have the next Star Wars episode come out next month. I wanted Villanova to LOSE. I wanted to see Holms vs. Rousey part 2 for the title. Wants are just wants. We all want a lot of things, but we ain't getting it all. Sometimes, when clothes shopping, the wife, GF, or mother wants this and that, but this and that is TOO EXPENSIVE. You have to get this OR that, but not both, not this AND that. Besides, my family growing up didn't have a lot of money, so the wifes, GF's and other female may have wanted clothing, the reality of wants vs. needs sat in."
This isn't reality. This is where dreams are meant to come true. That's why it's full of kids with guns, and I get to fly a Hind. Why are you trying to deny them their dream?
In "reality," it takes MONEY, TIME, AND RESOURCES to make what the community wants in the virtual world. With the amount of people in the GTA community vs. the amount of developers in the R$'s offices making what we want, we all can't get what we want because there are many different wants in our large community and focusing on FEMALE clothing as a major update is at the bottom of the list. Obviously R$ gave us some female clothing, but it still is not enough to satisfy the posters here. A lot of the community however wants missions (and some races), so in future updates we will get missions, and some races. The amount of people wanting female clothing R$ views as minor, so their clothing will be a "minor" part of updates.
8. "The original author failed to provide statistics of the amount of women in GTA as well. The author is arguing about the lack of female clothing, so the BURDEN OF PROOF LIES ON HER, NOT ME. Although there are some female gamers out there, the bulk of hardcore gamers are male. Males also spend more time gaming than females. The males also spend more money on gaming as well."
I've seen plenty of women who like games. I think they should get what they want.
Probably because (I assume) you are a woman, you socialize primarily with women (other than your [possible] boyfriend). Of course you will see plenty of women who play games. I am a man and I see mainly men play games. Besides I cited the statistic about how men outnumber women in gaming. Personal anecdotes can't represent all women. Statistics > One or two personal instances of X (unless there are statistics to back it up). Besides even if plenty of women play games, it is unfair to leave out the men. Also, if plenty of women play games, the statistics show that it is still not enough compared to the men. I'll relink the statistic.
9. "Maybe the next major update will introduce some new clothing for BOTH males and females, but the R$ formula shows that the MAIN COURSE will be the update's primary content (hopefully missions or races), but clothing will probably support the main update. If R* adds in clothes, it will be in a minor form (like X-mas). If that happens, you won't get this AND that clothing options, you will only get this OR that, but not both (or everything that was listed)."
So what? Maybe that's what they'll do; doesn't mean people can't complain about it though.
People can complain, but others can complain and respond to complaints.
Why are you trying to derail her thread? Bad vibes, bad vibes.
I'm not against clothing in general. I am against the topic wanting R$ to focus their limited resources PRIMARILY on FEMALE CLOTHING in a MAJOR UPDATE. A major update is the only way the OP will get ALL of what she wants. A minor "holiday" pack isn't enough Besides give the males some clothing in the name of equality (in a MINOR update of course).