Welcome to GTA: VC & SA: SOL46.9v5 Trilogy (Wild Tatonka)
Join us by Webchat.
Web chat -> http://chat.mibbit.c...irc.ukscifi.net
This is a new version of GTA: State of Liberty based on map version 5 (Trilogy). this version has a clean set of original maps made from scratch that took 12 days, converted and adjusted to work together with the help of IgorX and Mex.
This version of GTA: SOL Trilogy is running on an enhanced version of the Vice City game engine with a lot of added functionality taken from San Andreas and Liberty City with some new ideas I soon plan to add to improve overall game play such as the player/actor being able to crawl, swim, and climb.
This version has a clean set of original maps ported from the VC version of Trilogy, converted and adjusted to work together with the help of Mex and Fastman92.
I need your support. ideas or anything you would like to add (please don't be shy) just post it. Your input, likes or anything you would like to say goes along way. makes me think this is worth doing. All this time i've been working on the VC SOL version for 11 years.
Both versions from next year will be ported to the SA/Rage engines.
So this version will act as a base for what is to come. Merry Christmas.
This Beta version is for everyone, Please follow the install process below if you want to install the mod manually.
Unpack the archive over your freshly installed GTA VC folder and you're ready to run the Start-SOL.exe.
If you have any problems installing the mod, Please follow the readme file that is in the mod folder and can also be downloaded from GTAG.
I have implemented the LOD draw distance fix.
New version; 27/12/2014 - 2 more versions left to go before this ends up on the SA engine..
I am trying to get everything in the game perfectly for LC, VC and SA before we move onwards.
Download; SOLVC 65.9
-fix, LOD draw distance rendering fixes.
-fix, LOD rendering for near objects.
-not to be used in the infusions version.
Old Links; SOLVC 46.2v5
Added missing objects around LC - Building site.
Fixed water bug near LC.
Fixed other numerus bugs around LC.
I fixed this by replacing all the peds and textures. gta3.img got messed up.
1. Sometimes for reasons unknown we have cop city, where the peds spawn as cops only.
I noticed in the original GTAIII the generic textures are named as generic.txd, I renamed this to gtaiii and amended the game_lc.ide as to not clash with VC or SA.
2. Missing textures around LC.
3. Missing buildings around VC.
I simply replaced what I noticed to be missing.
4. The Phone booth (box) in the sky that has been a running joke throughout SOL that no one could find, this turns out to be engine generated. Joke from Rockstar maybe where E.T could secretly call home.
Fixed by patching a memory address.
[b]Bugs to be fixed / Stuff to think about!
1. The LODs are back in the game and the engine isn't rendering this correctly, the port to SA and Rage this problem may go away.
2. Zone files MAP.ZON, INFO.ZON, NAVIG.ZON limits need to be looked at.
3. Alpha objects and Backward Culling need to be addressed,
4. Radar and Water tables need to be updated.
5. Ped/Vehicle spawn frequency needs improving.
6. New path array for trains.
If you know or have spotted anything else, tell us..