Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA CW Special Vehicle Guide (Android/iOS)

110 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:27 PM

To be honest, I don't think Kenny's Cognoscenti and Chan's Banshee are PC.  I think they are just the Character's "Gang Vehicle."  Since they are considered Gang Vehicles (my guess), that is why they retain the same paintjob, like any other Gang Vehicle or Taxi/Cabbie, etc...

BP Yankee and BP Bus are pretty fun to obtain, but could be annoying when they get stuck in the Garage and need to redo it all.  Chevron System is annoying in this game, but the Garages are foolproof.  Nothing can disappear like the 3D Era and the other HD Era GTA's.

• SpriteFan274 likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:10 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 22 August 2017 - 09:13 AM.

Yeah I obtained both the BP Bus and BP Yankee while passing Stealing the Show. Hardest task in CW for the 1st Save... In my 2nd planned Save the hardest would be the BP Destroyer and BP Zhouboat.

I've had some stupid graphical glitches in Part 8 on my CW 100% Series for YouTube... Some PPSSPP bullsh*t. At the end I went to the PDA, to the GPS and I've seen ALL my Garages empty (except for the one with the BP Limo that I obtained during the Run). When I reloaded, all the Vehicles were still there. Weird. I blame the Emulator for this idiocy...

The Burrito used in Carpe 'Dime' is always in a White Color. I've seen some Walkthrughs for the Mission on YT, all of them have a White Burrito for PSP. There is a Video for NDS where the White Burrito is replaced with a Biker Burrito, the White one might be EC... Who knows.

Yes the Kenny's Cognoscenti, Chan's Banshee and Mel's Burrito are "Gang Vehicles", actually different Vehicles compared to the normal Cognoscenti, Banshee and the millions of Burritos that exist in CW. They're actually Unique Vehicles and not even EC or EC/PC. This explains why their Color is EC on Mobile while all the other normal EC Vehicles from PSP aren't on Mobile. Normal EC's got randomized Traffic Colors, while these Unique Vehicles (not the Burrito, Mel's Missions aren't on Mobile) are unchanged.

Now that I've finally done Carpe 'Dime' I can now fully confirm if the Black Burrito with Sunroof isn't Special... I know it's not, but I want to be 100000%-ly sure. You can get it from Excess Delivery of course.

This surely looks like the hardest Vehicle to obtain in the whole HD Era Special Vehicles, on pair with the Skylift in TBoGT. You can't even get the Destroyer out of the Garage... Maybe if you kill Huang when you try to "take" it out of the Garage and then go back, the Destroyer might still be there? I think that it would just vanish though...

About TheGlitcher, I wasn't trying to mock you on the VCS Guide, I was just pointing out how those Vehicles are Cheated. If people want Cheated Saves, sure, why not give it to them? Some people would enjoy driving around in a Unique/AP Domestoboto (which still isn't possible in VCS even with OM0) and some people would love to fly the Helicopter in CW. To achieve those, you need to use Cheats/Cheat Device, but the Cheats remove all the challenge and fun of obtaining and trying to find out a Method for those Vehicles... That was my point all along, no hard feelings. Domestoboto in VCS and Helicopter in CW might forever be unobtainable though... 

Oh and here are my CW PSP Plans:

1st Save - EC Purple and White Cognoscenti, EC Purple and Red Banshee, BP Style SR, BP Police Patrol, BP Dukes, BP Blista, BP Yankee, BP Bus, BP Limo, BP Hellenbach, BP Spanish Lords Dukes, BP Cavalcade, BP Cognoscenti, BP Comet

2nd Save - EC Yellow and White Burrito, EC Silver Bobcat, Unique Gumshoe, Unique Fists Tanker, BP Burrito, Unique/BP Zhouboat, Unique/BP Destroyer, EC White Admiral, EC Green Turismo, EC Light Blue and White Banshee, EC Dark Grey Comet, EC Dark Red Dukes, EC Light Brown Admiral, EC White Chavos

The EC's will be confirmed when I get to them, of course.

EDIT: The Black Burrito from the PSP-only Mission Half Cut is NOT EC. Proof:

4fWm5H1.png

An idiot NPC just stole that normal Black Burrito in the Photo... I was speed-up-ing until it was 12:00 in the Game, but whatever, you can clearly see that it's not EC. Also, this isn't a Gang Burrito, this is a simple old normal Burrito with One Color that can be resprayed at Pay and Spray.

I've also seen the Mafia Burrito with Sunroof in Traffic, so that confirms that it's not Special.

• MorsPrincipiumEst and Rachel Amber like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:40 AM

Yeah, in that Video, Wanted Level is disabled and it honestly looks like any Vehicle he is jacking, in this case, the Cabbies are AP.  Now remove CheatDevice and HAVE a Wanted Level and DON'T HAVE an Indestructible Vehicle.  Can it be done?  Who knows.  That's why all this Cheat sh*t is bullsh*t and always will be.

Also, right after storing it or getting back to the Garage, the Mission Fails.  Strange.  You should be able to store that, then go back and pass the Mission, tbh, but I can't be certain.  What you see with CheatDevice isn't the same without it.  I'll wait until you get it in the 2nd Save.  Also the Zhouboat.  No Video on that, either...

• Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:26 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 23 August 2017 - 01:45 AM.

BP Cavalcade from Street Rage is NOT EC.

beqLv1T.png

The one closer to Huang is the BP Cavalcade, the other one is a normal Cavalcade from PnS.

Gabriel_175 thought it was EC, I can confirm that it's not.

Also, current Stats as of my 1st CW Save Progress: 72.60% Completion, 0 Wasted, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 87 Mission Passed, 8 Mission Failed (from 8 Riding Shotgun), 117 Mission Attempts, 9:32:51 Total Playing Time (9:32), 0 Pay and Spray Visits, 8 out of 14 Special Vehicles - EC Cognoscenti, EC Banshee, BP Yankee, BP Bus, BP Police Patrol, BP Limo, BP Hellenbach, BP Spanish Lords Dukes.

I still need to obtain the BP Blista, BP Dukes, BP Style SR, BP Cavalcade, BP Cognoscenti, BP Comet. I plan to make the same Save Collection as Mors/Militia, next Save will be different with Mel's Burrito, the Gumshoe, a lot of EC Stuff, BP Burrito, the Fists Tanker, the two BP Boats and if some of the EC stuff gets proven to be fake, I'd just get a BP Cabbie and/or BP Spanish Lords Burrito.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:11 AM

Finally a lot of confirmation is happening and with PHOTOS!!!  When someone "says" something, yet has no evidence to back it up, I usually just take it with a grain of salt until it's proven right before my eyes.

neon5916
  • neon5916

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:33 PM Edited by neon5916, 23 August 2017 - 02:46 PM.

I would like to add about the AP Cabbie for Mobile. It is available after the mission Pursuit Farce and you can immediately get it without going through a taxi driver's mission to gold.

I also found another AP Bus, but on it you can only go for a mission. In a mission from an random encounter Alonso, we bring him to the bus station, but do not go into the yellow circle, but sit down on the nearest bus, which will later be destroyed by Alonso. This bus has full protection, but it is worth to pass / fail mission, and it loses protection. If this bus is drowned and come back to the bus station, then there will already be an ordinary bus.

• MorsPrincipiumEst, Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:39 PM

Hm, nice, another BP Bus... I'll check that one later. I don't think the drowning things works in CW like it does in LCS and VCS though, not sure about it.

Also, the Black Burrito with Sunroof from Cash & Burn is 1000000000000000000000%-ly not EC nor Unique. Thanks for pointing that out neon5916.

Next Missions I have now are The Fandom Menace and Counterfeit Gangster. Now I can finally confirm the 6 EC Vehicles from CG and the EC White Admiral and EC Green Angel from TFM if they are EC or not. I don't think the Angel is EC though...

I've seen a Destroyer in Missed the Boat?, though I don't know if it's BP or not, but for sure unobtanable as the Mission is timed. I think I've found the Destroyer in Free Roam while having a Wanted Level on Mobile, I don't know about PSP... I need to check that. I remember trying to jack the Destroyer and it was locked during Free Roam...

I see some unobtainable stuff on GTA_Loco's Special Vehicle Guide on IGN, there's a BP Dukes from Payback and an AP Dukes from Bomb Disposal, BP Tuner Vehicles from Whack the Racers, AP Triad Comet from Jackin Chan, a BP Burrito (I think it's the Burget Shot Burrito) in Bomb Disposal, two unobtainable AP Korean Chavoses in The Tail Bagging the Dogs and Weapons of Mass Distraction, AP Cruiser in Sa-Boat-Age, AP Chopper in Convoy Conflict, AP Angel Burrito also in Convoy Conflict and an AP Admiral in Evidence Dash. It's a shame how some of those Vehicles are just not possible, or maybe they aren't? Will look into some of them when I have the time....

There's actually a EP/FP Conversion in CW from Random Encounters and Recruitment Drive, but as you know, it's useless as the Garages eat the EP/FP anyways....

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:06 PM

Yeah, using water to "destroy" Vehicles doesn't work in this game.  Once they hit water, they immediately sink like anchors and then just vanish...

Can't wait for the Photos to confirm these or deny the EC's...

Tanks are "locked" also on 6 Star Wanted Levels, so those Boats in the Ocean during a high wanted level are probably locked as well.  Idk if a Destroyer or Zhouboat are Unique or not.  I have very little knowledge when it comes to anything to do with Boats in CW...Probably cuz I never drive them...

Yeah, any feedback on the unobtainables would be good.  Maybe we can find a way to get them and add to the Collection that CW offers...

Yeah, I read about the EP/FP Conversion, but like you said, it's useless cuz of the f*cking Garage Mechanics.  That seriously annoys me in CW.  Nothing but BP and EC Vehicles after storing them.  Meanwhile, they are all BP/EP/FP, AP, and H/AP (Comet in Salt in the Wound) before storing them!

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:49 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 24 August 2017 - 02:57 PM.

Counterfeit Gangster Comet is NOT EC!!!

The right one if the Dark Grey Counterfeit Gangster one. There is a Light Gray and Dark Gray Comet found in Traffic. At first I compared the Dark Grey from Counterfeit Gangster one with the Light Gray one and thought it was EC.

bOBlPDI.png

Then I put the right one (from CG) back in the Garage, used the normal one with Pay and Spray and the same Dark Grey was given.

RNZ0p36.png

This is how the Dark Grey Comets compared look on other Time Periods:

4pP7jfQ.png
hVdbaAQ.png

Counterfeit Gangster Turismo is NOT EC!!!

kzjn6bE.png
iipbRo6.png
tqzJZQn.png

There's also a "Dark Green" Colored Turismo, again at first I thought the Turismo was EC, but later got the same Green from PnS. The right one is the CG one.

pUjsNYe.png

Counterfeit Gangster Banshee is NOT EC!!!

Z76I9fN.png
AvPr697.png
F7mXX8o.png

Same Color for the Banshee.

Counterfeit Gangster Admiral is NOT EC!!!

zo6mJgV.png
rq6nBZl.png

I also got a Browner Version from PnS while checking for the Colors.

q2NwQUe.png

Counterfeit Gangster Dukes is NOT EC!!!

vstDmZl.png
Mbl8cZ6.png

Luckily, I found the same Red one in Traffic and compared them. So I didn't need to push it back to the Garage.

Counterfeit Gangster Chavos is NOT EC!!!

Right one is the CG Chavos, left one is from PnS. Different Whites, but in the second Photo the left one is from PnS, making the White Chavos also to be fake.

8wqFA57.png
biKVBj5.png

All 6 Counterfeit Gangster Vehicles are NOT EC!!!

The Fandom Menace White Admiral is also NOT EC!!!

h3zcIvM.png

The one closer to Huang is the White Admiral from TFM, the left one is obtained from Pay and Spray.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:46 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 24 August 2017 - 03:46 PM.

Yeah, MOST, if not ALL of the "said" EC Vehicles are not EC in CW.  It's bullsh*t.  Hence why when I did my 1st Save for CW, I only went for 12 BP Vehicles and 2 EC Vehicles...2 EC Vehicles that I know for SURE are special.  Kenny's Cognoscenti and Chan's Banshee.

Big thanks for confirming and wasting your time on this sh*t that I had a feeling all along was not reality.

I am sure the EC Angel and Peyote are fake, too...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:27 PM

Green Angel is also fake....

BfKN2lG.png

The one closer to Huang is from TFM, the other one is from Traffic.

Yeah, somebody has to confirm this stuff.... I hate it when people say "hey this is special" and have no evidence to back it up... I think the Silver Bobcat is also fake though, I need to check it again.

GTA_Loco was wrong about the Angel, maybe it is EC on the DS Version though I doubt it...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:50 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 24 August 2017 - 10:52 PM.

Yeah, without evidence I don't believe anyone anymore.  And results are all that matter.  People can talk all they way, but it means nothing in the end if they have nothing to show for it.

You should be done soon checking into all the fake EC's.  Lets hope the Blue Cruiser in Salt in the Wound is EC and yeah, double check the Bobcat.  Maybe you just didn't wait long enough to get the same Bobcat Color from Pay and Spray or something, since it takes a while...

Luckily when I was the OP of the Guide, I never wasted my time putting any of these in as I figured they would be fake in the end...

Eventually, SpriteFan274 plans to make the Guide for DS, PSP, Android, and iOS.  At this rate with debunking all the fake EC's, the Platforms are beginning to look more and more the same, actually.  Only big difference is the Unique Gumshoe and it seems incredibly luck based, almost not even reality for that, either.  This is PSP Exclusive regardless, since no Melanie Mallard Missions are on DS or Mobile.

Oh and the "Tanker" in Trail Blazer is also called "Fists" on PSP, as well.  So that is something different.  It also seems to be EC Green and Black perhaps, but needs confirmation, too.  Other than the Gumshoe and Fists, it's pretty much the same...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:39 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 24 August 2017 - 11:13 PM.

The Set Colors for these Vehicles were removed for Mobile, but on PSP these Set Colors seem to not be EC... I don't think anything is even EC (except for those EC's that are actually Unique Vehicles)... Pay and Spray always seems to give the same Car Colors and all Vehicles seem to share the same Color Sheet. The Boats are another story as they can't be put in PnS, obviously....

I want to see if the BP Burrito is possible from Torpedo Run, it's probably not EC like how the BP Cavalcade is not EC.

Unique Gumshoe seems to be a 5 star difficulty Vehicle, as far as I understood in Gabriel's old Topic, you need to get the Gumshoe stuck and then have a NPC want to hit you, and then make the NPC hit the Gumshoe, resulting the Driver of the Gumshoe to get out, then push it to a Safehouse Garage.... Luck Based and extremily difficult. Might not even be possible.

All 6 Counterfeit Gangster Vehicles are fake, both Vehicles in The Fandom Menace are fake.... Actually, the Green Angel is not even a Set Color for those Angels, the Colors seem to always be randomized.

I need to check the Bobcat again, also that Light Blue Peyote which seems completely fake too, the Dark Green Reefer which also seems fake and the Blue Cruiser which seems to be actually EC.

My 2nd Save will include Mel's Burrito, Unique Gumshoe, Unique Fists Tanker, BP Spanish Lords Burrito, BP Burrito, Unique/BP Zhouboat, Unique/BP Destroyer and BP Cabbie. Minimally 8 Vehicles. Maybe the EC Cruiser if it's real...

Also, I'll need to start over from the Starter Save for the 2nd Save, because the Gumshoe can only be obtained with Failure, same as the two BP Boats. Fists and Mel's Burrito can be obtained from Replay. Not sure about the BP Burrito. The BP Cabbie and BP Spanish Lords Burrito can be obtained from Free Roam anyways.

EDIT: I figured out how to get the BP Burrito. First of all, it's not EC...

w9emdkB.png

Second of all, it's actually AP, but you know, BP after storing it.

This is how you can obtain it - Start Torpedo Run, steal the Destroyer and destroy the Zhouboat. Then go to the Yellow Marker at Colony Island, but DON'T go into the Yellow Marker, just be at the Pier on foot. Then, use your Molotovs to destroy the Destroyer Boat that you have to fail the Mission while having the BP Burrito on Camera. After the Mission fails, the BP Burrito should still be there. Just take it and drive it to a Garage.

Pretty easy Special Vehicle. It should be obtainable on Mobile too...

I don't think you can obtain it from a Replay though as you need to fail the Mission like that, if you go around the Cutscene will play and the Burrito will lose the AP Property.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:59 AM

Awesome!!!  BP Burrito.  Sort of "useless" as we have a BP Spanish Lords Burrito which can do burnouts and is "faster" overall, the BP Burrito is still a "different" Vehicle, so it's good you found out how to obtain it!

Yeah ANY Vehicle from a Replay needs to be able to drive WHILE THE MISSION IS STILL ONGOING.  So if you need to abruptly pass or fail a Mission while Huang is NOT driving it on a Replay, then you will be teleported back to the Board inside Cerveza Heights and can't get it.  So yeah, the BP Burrito, unlike the BP Spanish Lords Burrito, is one time only.  Surely something I will get if I do a 2nd Save File!

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:47 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 27 August 2017 - 12:45 AM.

Here is the Video for the BP Burrito.

Sorry for the Mouse Pointer at the beginning of the Video, haven't seen it until I uploaded it....

Anyways, at 2:16 in my Video you can see the Green Reefer that is also see the same as in So Near Yet Sonar, here's the SNYS Reefer Photo (used in one of those Mission Walkthroughs on YouTube as a Thumbnail). Yeah, it's not EC either.... Only different being the Salvage Hook, though I don't know if it's possible to save it...

EDIT: The See No Evil Light Blue Peyote is not Special, not EC... The one closer to Huang is from See No Evil, the right one is from Pay and Spray. GTA_Loco was wrong about both this and the Green Angel in his CW Guide, maybe they are EC for the DS Version, who knows...

fFa7OCY.png

Also, the AP Chopper Bike from Convoy Conflict can be temporarily obtained as a BP Chopper. Start the Mission and then destroy the nearby Sanchez, then get in the BP Chopper. It loses DP/EP/FP when the Mission fails. Anyways, it IS BP, but when you put it in a Garage the BP gets DELETED! So it's unobtainable.

If you push the AP Chopper to the Garage while Lester is sitting on it during the Mission, the Garage won't recognize it as being in the Garage. It will still show the "in" Chevron Arrows.

Another thing, the Admiral in Evidence Dash is PC (Permanent Color) during the Mission, but as soon as the Mission fails (or when it gets in the Garage) the Admiral loses the PC Property. AP Admiral from this Mission is simply unobtainable as it can't be pushed.

EDIT: No replies because nobody cares about CW... Anyways I CAN'T find the same colored Cruiser and I've spent hours trying to find the same Cruiser on Parked Locations.

bzzFqXr.png
z703vWS.png
MUH9v21.png

I just can't find the same Blue as the one from Salt in the Wound... It must be EC...

The last one looks a bit White but it's actually Lightish Blue, and that one Color always seems to spawn at the Pier/Dock where Sa-boat-age starts... never any other Color, which is nonsense... So I had to swim around the Golden Pier Dock Location until Cruisers spawn, sometimes they're Green or Red and any other weird Colors, but NEVER the same Blue...

EDIT: Zhou's Silver Bobcat is NOT EC!!!

dcqsphw.png

The one closer to Huang is from Stealing the Show obtained from Mission Replay, the left one is from Pay and Spray. At first I thought it was EC but it was not!

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:18 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 27 August 2017 - 02:28 AM.

If anything, the Cruiser is EC for PSP, that is, since I know for certain this is just a random colored Cruiser on Mobile.  Literally EVERY EC Vehicle from Gabriel has proven to all be fake, lol...

So PSP Version basically IS the same as Mobile at this rate.  Only Unique Gumshoe and Unique/EC Fists (EC needs confirmation) seem to be the only difference for PSP VS Mobile and MAYBE the Cruiser.  It's likely to be EC, but you can't be certain cuz unlike Cars which are plenty on the road, Boats are harder to get tons to spawn, thus may take a while to find a match...

Yeah, everyone is too busy playing the same game over and over for years without any variation.  Talk about a snooze fest...

Awesome BP Burrito Video! :)

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:44 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 27 August 2017 - 04:47 AM.

1st 100% Save File for CW COMPLETED!!!!

100% Completion, 0 Wasted, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 158 Mission Attempts, 9 Missions Failed (8 Riding Shotgun Pass gives Failures instead, Salt in the Wound - BP Comet and Infinite Minigun), 123 Missions Passed, 33 Safehouse Visits, 1 Pay and Spray Visit, 12:48:09 Total Playing Time (12:48)

Cerveza Heights - EC Purple and White Cognoscenti
South Slopes - EC Purple and Red Banshee
Hove Beach - BP Police Patrol
BOABO - BP Limo
Steinway - BP Cognoscenti
Meadow Hills - BP Spanish Lords Dukes
Little Bay - BP Hellenbach
Colony Island - BP Bus
The Meat Quarter - BP Dukes
Varsity Heights - BP Yankee
Northwood 1 - BP Style SR
Northwood 2 - BP Comet
Lancaster - BP Cavalcade
Lower Easton - BP Blista

Photos:
Spoiler

This is surely one of the best GTA Games that I've ever played, I had the Mobile Version for it and completed it to 100% there without Special Vehicles, now I did it on PSP... Yes this was a PSP Emulator but still, it's a great Achievement and I haven't used these Emulator-only cheats/nonsense not even once when I did those Runs. I used speed ups and I was testing EC's and stuff like that.

Next Project will be III Starter Save and 2 100% Saves. Then I want to do VC 1st Save and then HD Era. I want to do SA much much later on after the 9 GTA 1st Saves are done...

When I do a CW 2nd Save I want to have Mel's Burrito, the BP Burrito, BP Cabbie, BP Spanish Lords Burrito, Unique/BP Destroyer, Unique/BP Zhouboat, Unique Gumshoe, Unique/EC (not sure about EC) Fists Tanker, maybe even the EC Blue Cruiser if it's truly EC...

I'll take a break from it first and make a Bonus Video with these Special Vehicles and Stats. Then I'll do some Guide Updates and then reallife stuff which will busy me out...

Anyone who plans to buy CW, BUY IT!!! Seriously one of the best and most addicting.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:32 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 27 August 2017 - 04:53 PM.

Epic Save!  Much better than mine for the Stats like the Safehouse Visits and Total Playing Time, however, I wanted to get Gold on basically everything while many times you settled for Bronze or Silver.  From "needing" Gold, it made me save more often as some of the Time Trials and such are a pain in the ass and may take like 20-30 minutes to get Gold on Mobile and just barely, so when that happened, I saved.  I also saved after 5 Rampages each, which was dumb as I could of did 10-15 of them in a row no problem.  Like you told me, though, it's nearly impossible to get Gold on these in a STARTER SAVE since we have no access to Mines which can be used to rack up a lot of Chain Explosions for the points for Gold, but since you can't get Mines in a Starter Save to use for Rampages, it's literally impossible.  Other than 1 Time Trial (Silver) and many, many Rampages, I had Gold on the entire playthrough.  Also 1 Silver in Shooting Range.  The Shotgun Round, while the other 4 Rounds I had Gold.  Also the Mission Stats...Need I say more?  Rockstar, you idiots...

Of course CW is no doubt one of the better ones out there.  Tbh, after many years of playing and experiencing all 10 GTA's for Special Vehicles and going for 100%, I can safely say I only like III, LCS, IV, TLaD, and CW.  VC, SA, VCS, TBoGT, and V are becoming ultra boring and do nothing for me anymore...

It's also good you weren't a bitch and used Save States...1 Safehouse Visit (yeah, the bitch Method).  You actually took the time to drive back to Cerveza Heights and saved the game like you're intended to play and not taking the easy way out just to "get better Stats" like some dipsh*ts we know :D :p

Major thanks for confirming all those EC Vehicles for PSP, as well.  A lot of wasted time and agony for literally NOTHING (as they are all fake), but it had to be done and nobody was going to do it as most people are lazy sacks of sh*t...

Waiting on the Bonus Video!  I love jam8tone's Bonus Videos, so I am sure you have got inspired by him to show the Special Vehicles and their Properties upon 100% Completion.  I do the same thing, as well, only I don't record it.  But after 100%, I always confirm ALL Special Vehicles, whether Unique, EC, or Proof and make sure everything is the way it should be just for a peace of mind.  Then when I am done doing that and everything is the way it should be, I make the final backup and the Save is done for good.

As I told you, once I finish my 2nd SA Save by this coming week, I will boot up my Starter Save for CW on Mobile and go through a few Story Missions until I get to Wack the Racers which unlocks Street Races and test to see if you can teleport back to the Race Board, thus no Mission FAILURE.  However I am pretty sure for Mobile the only option is "Press Anywhere to Continue" and because of this option, you get a Failure in the Stats for all 8 Races, unlike PSP where it allows you to "stay in the Menu" and teleport back to it by pressing and holding another button.  I gotta check this out since if I can get 8 less FAILURES in the Stats, I'd need to redo my CW 1st Save File.  If I DON'T redo it, however, I still want to do a 2nd Save File one of these days and gather up the remaining Special Vehicles I need.  Not only that, but as we know, CW owns and deserves to be played.  One of the most addicting GTA's out there...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:14 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 27 August 2017 - 05:17 PM.

Yeah it's completely understandable that I have less Stats than you because I played on the PSP Version with a PS3 Controller, while you used Mobile Touch Controls and Mobile games like to crash sometimes... When I had CW on Mobile it was completely stable for me. But I wanted to do the PSP Version as nobody seems to care what the Minimum Stats are in CW, and somebody had to do it...

I plan to make a Walkthrough where I show every Side Mission being on Gold... I didn't really care about it in my Starter Save, I cared at first but then decided to give it up and just try my best. Rampages 100%-ly can't all be on Gold because you need Proximity Mines to rack up the Combos. How do they expect me to get a lot of Score with a Sword lol?

Yeah CW is very fun if you know the Tricks and Glitches. You can get ANY Weapon in any Vehicle, even a Minigun or RPG. You can get the Minigun with Infinite Ammo and then get the AP Spanish Lords Burrito or AP Cabbie and then cause mayhem. The H/AP Comet mayhem is also fun and it literally pushes the Rhinos on 6 Star Wanted Levels like butter... One of the most fun Games out there.

Any bitch can do the "beat the game in 10 minutes" Glitch for CW and use Emulator Save States to have 1 Safehouse Visit... That stuff just takes away the fun and is not fair. But yeah, every impatient kid will always take the easy way out. When I get to a CW 2nd Save, I won't sleep, I won't give up, I won't do anything until I finally get the Unique Gumshoe...

No problem with the EC Vehicles. I guess Pay and Spray gives ALL possible Colors that exist in CW for the Vehicles, thus the Vehicles which can be used for PnS are never EC... Cruiser is a Boat and another story as it can't be put into PnS, I STILL can't find the Color in Traffic... It must be EC I guess...

Bonus Video will come, don't worry! I wish I can record my PS2 Gameplay to show my LCS and VCS Special Vehicles. I'm 30% done with the 10 GTAs in aspect of Starter Saves and First 100% Saves. I want to make 2 Saves for III, 3 Saves for VC, 2-3 Saves for SA, 10+ Saves for LCS, 8-10 Saves for VCS, a lot of Saves for IV, 2-3 Saves for TLaD, 3-4 Saves for TBoGT, 2 Saves for CW and 6+ Saves for V... A LOT of work, I can do it but it will take me a lifetime lol...

Currently this all is just a dream, all just numbers and words, the lists on your PM are pure decoration currently, but in the future, it will be a reality... As long as I'm alive I will finish these Projects, mark my words. I won't have stuff unfinished or half-finished like some people lol.

About the Guides, I will rewrite them and update them in the following days. Now I will take a small break and then do III on the PS2, Starter Save and 2 100% Saves then goodbye III. Then I want to do VC, etc. Neverending Projects lol.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

Trooper Fera
  • Trooper Fera

Are you late to the abortion clinic?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:14 PM

Uh, 

I've noticed you're missing the Unique Cognoscenti from Evidence Dash. Notably, it has a red beacon light on the roof, it cannot be turned off, and it will revert to a standard one upon storing in a safehouse. 

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:25 PM

Uh, 

I've noticed you're missing the Unique Cognoscenti from Evidence Dash. Notably, it has a red beacon light on the roof, it cannot be turned off, and it will revert to a standard one upon storing in a safehouse. 

"it will revert to a standard one upon storing in a safehouse"

And that's the reason why it's not in the Guide, because it can't be stored. If it can't be stored, then it's not needed to even put in the Guide.

Just like the BP Chopper Bike from Convoy Conflict, you can get it temporarily, but the Garage eats the BP Property and it reverts back to a normal Chopper Bike...

• MorsPrincipiumEst, Rachel Amber and Trooper Fera like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users