Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA CW Special Vehicle Guide (Android/iOS)

77 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:24 PM

I was slightly slower at throwing the Crates on my first playthrough back in 2015, but in my 2016 playthrough it seemed easier than it ever did.  It's just practice, though.  Keep practicing and it'll be like nothing...

I wish that BP Sultan was obtainable from this Mission, but it's unobtainable.  Not sure if there is any BP Angel or any of those Bikes that zoom by you during the scripted scenario when throwing the Crates to Zhou.

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

An interest with Special Vehicles in GTA

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 November 2016 - 10:12 PM

Wait remind me why can't we obtain the Sultan again?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:01 PM

It's the part at the end of the Mission where you see a Sultan slammed up against another Vehicle.  It could be BP, but it always disappears if you get off the Truck for some reason...

• Viv1d-Shadows likes this

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:34 AM

Finally got the Yankee, but I stuffed up the bus and have to start again. As I really don't feel like going through all that again :pp the video will contain several parts (bits will be cut and "fast forward" if you get what I mean)

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2016 - 10:27 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 17 November 2016 - 10:28 AM.

Yeah, the Video doesn't have to show the ENTIRE task of driving to each Garage, it should only show starting the Mission, getting off the Truck by throwing 15 Crates, obtaining the Yankee, storing it in the Garage, obtaining the Bus, and storing it in the Garage, and then passing the Mission.  All can be done at the same time, but you can cut certain parts out.  Not the vital parts, though...

Btw, the Yankee seems slightly harder to store than the Bus.  I actually found storing the Bus rather easy, but I will admit that the Garage f*cked me over on the Bus one time, though, before fully obtaining it.  I usually would mess up on the Yankee part first with storing it...

When you get the Video for the Yankee and Bus, I will add those in, and then on a Replay, you can get the other 5 BP Vehicles from Stealing the Show.

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:21 AM

I don't think I explained myself properly so I will try it again.

I failed the bus part and as I am very lazy to film the Yankee again, can I just film the bus part separately? :lol:

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:39 AM

It's up to you, but I wouldn't, personally.  The BP Yankee and BP Bus at the same time took me 2-3 hours of reloading until I succeeded.  I only got to the Bus TWICE, thus storing the Yankee successfully only twice out of all that time.  I messed up storing the BP Bus on the first time, but on the second time, I was successful.  The Yankee seemed to be the hardest part...

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:18 PM

For me it is the other way around...easier to get the Yankee into the garage rather than the bus

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2016 - 01:01 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 21 December 2016 - 01:26 PM.

Guide Updated!  Added in Videos for the BP/EP/FP Style SR, Police Patrol, Dukes, Blista, Yankee, Bus, and Limo! :)

overpoweredgamer
  • overpoweredgamer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:57 AM

Hi Milla I was woundering if you will release your ios special vehicles saves to the public
Thanks If you reply

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:31 PM

BP Hellenbach Video is now added! :)

@overpoweredgamer, sorry.  I don't do that anymore.  I can only help each player to achieve what I have but won't hand over my Saves to anyone anymore.  I did that a while ago and people just leeched all my Saves and left.  But not to worry, since I have redone all my Saves since I released them to the Forum and GTAGarage, so what I posted for others back in early 2015 is inferior to what I have now! ;) :D :p

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:23 PM

Guide Updated once more.  There is a Video for EVERY single Special Vehicle in the Guide other than the BP Cabbie (Doesn't Need a Video).  Thanks to Vivid Shadows for supplying all the Videos and doing all the work for the Guide so everyone can see the Methods and try to obtain them themselves.

I still need to add in a BP Burrito and some Unique/BP Boats, but need to figure out what Missions they come from and how to obtain them myself before they get added into the Guide and possibly Videos done for them in the future.

• Viv1d-Shadows likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:40 PM

Lol seeing all this, I might start cw next week. Btw, cool Videos @Viv1d-Shadows

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:17 PM

It's a good game not only for Special Vehicles and you can use Replays in this game, similar to TBoGT, and obtain practically all the Special Vehicles on a Replay without adding Attempts to the Stats.  I am not even sure if this works on ALL Versions of CW, but surely PSP and Mobile (Android and iOS).  Idk if it works on DS or Vita, etc...

Sure, it sucks that the Garages remove H, DP, EP, and FP Properties, but you can infinitely obtain the H/AP Comet on a Replay in CW and just drive it around while the Mission is on until you get bored, lol...You can also infinitely obtain an AP Cabbie and AP Spanish Lords Burrito.  Both of which don't even need any Mission Replay for at all.  You can just load up your 100% Save and get both the AP Cabbie and AP Spanish Lords Burrito and drive them around as long as you want until you get bored, too.  The AP Cabbie and AP Spanish Lords Burrito can be obtained in free roam.  Furthermore, the AP Cabbie is exclusive to Mobile.  I don't think it works on DS, PSP, or Vita...

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Fan of GTA LCS2VP Mod

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:33 PM

How to replay missiion on psp?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:40 PM

Same way like Mobile.  Just go into Cerveza Heights Safehouse and select the "Chalkboard" and Replay a Mission.  You can Replay them right after passing them, unlike TBoGT where you need to wait until the Story is complete to Replay any Missions.

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Fan of GTA LCS2VP Mod

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 6 days ago

anyway why it says Android/ios?? does that mean that psp have different special vehicles? please tell anyway your old nickmane was better :D

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 6 days ago.

Cuz I don't own the PSP or DS Versions.  Just like if I were to make a GTA V Guide, I would call it PS3/360.  NOT PS4/XOne/PC...

There is more EC Vehicles for the PSP Version I guess.  Do the Mission now on Mobile and watch all those EC Vehicles being randomly generated and colored Vehicles every time the Mission is started.  Unlike PSP, which may actually contain some more EC Vehicles as the colors present in the Missions never change, unlike Android/iOS...

I single handed found out that 98% of Gabriel_175's Vehicles were NOT Special on Mobile.  It could be true for DS or PSP or something, but certainly not Mobile.

The only good thing about the PSP Version in terms of Special Vehicles is the Unique Gumshoe that you can obtain, which you can't on Mobile due to the Mallard Missions not being present on Mobile.  These Missions are exclusive to PSP...

I mean, just read through the other Pages of the Guide.  I debunked all the Vehicles that Gabriel said were EC...

• NOskillx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users