Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA CW Special Vehicle Guide (Android/iOS)

110 replies to this topic
Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

An interest with Special Vehicles in GTA

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:34 AM

Finally got the Yankee, but I stuffed up the bus and have to start again. As I really don't feel like going through all that again :pp the video will contain several parts (bits will be cut and "fast forward" if you get what I mean)

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 17 November 2016 - 10:27 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 17 November 2016 - 10:28 AM.

Yeah, the Video doesn't have to show the ENTIRE task of driving to each Garage, it should only show starting the Mission, getting off the Truck by throwing 15 Crates, obtaining the Yankee, storing it in the Garage, obtaining the Bus, and storing it in the Garage, and then passing the Mission.  All can be done at the same time, but you can cut certain parts out.  Not the vital parts, though...

Btw, the Yankee seems slightly harder to store than the Bus.  I actually found storing the Bus rather easy, but I will admit that the Garage f*cked me over on the Bus one time, though, before fully obtaining it.  I usually would mess up on the Yankee part first with storing it...

When you get the Video for the Yankee and Bus, I will add those in, and then on a Replay, you can get the other 5 BP Vehicles from Stealing the Show.

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:21 AM

I don't think I explained myself properly so I will try it again.

I failed the bus part and as I am very lazy to film the Yankee again, can I just film the bus part separately? :lol:

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:39 AM

It's up to you, but I wouldn't, personally.  The BP Yankee and BP Bus at the same time took me 2-3 hours of reloading until I succeeded.  I only got to the Bus TWICE, thus storing the Yankee successfully only twice out of all that time.  I messed up storing the BP Bus on the first time, but on the second time, I was successful.  The Yankee seemed to be the hardest part...

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:18 PM

For me it is the other way around...easier to get the Yankee into the garage rather than the bus

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2016 - 01:01 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 21 December 2016 - 01:26 PM.

Guide Updated!  Added in Videos for the BP/EP/FP Style SR, Police Patrol, Dukes, Blista, Yankee, Bus, and Limo! :)

overpoweredgamer
  • overpoweredgamer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:57 AM

Hi Milla I was woundering if you will release your ios special vehicles saves to the public
Thanks If you reply

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:31 PM

BP Hellenbach Video is now added! :)

@overpoweredgamer, sorry.  I don't do that anymore.  I can only help each player to achieve what I have but won't hand over my Saves to anyone anymore.  I did that a while ago and people just leeched all my Saves and left.  But not to worry, since I have redone all my Saves since I released them to the Forum and GTAGarage, so what I posted for others back in early 2015 is inferior to what I have now! ;) :D :p

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:23 PM

Guide Updated once more.  There is a Video for EVERY single Special Vehicle in the Guide other than the BP Cabbie (Doesn't Need a Video).  Thanks to Vivid Shadows for supplying all the Videos and doing all the work for the Guide so everyone can see the Methods and try to obtain them themselves.

I still need to add in a BP Burrito and some Unique/BP Boats, but need to figure out what Missions they come from and how to obtain them myself before they get added into the Guide and possibly Videos done for them in the future.

• Viv1d-Shadows likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:40 PM

Lol seeing all this, I might start cw next week. Btw, cool Videos @Viv1d-Shadows

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:17 PM

It's a good game not only for Special Vehicles and you can use Replays in this game, similar to TBoGT, and obtain practically all the Special Vehicles on a Replay without adding Attempts to the Stats.  I am not even sure if this works on ALL Versions of CW, but surely PSP and Mobile (Android and iOS).  Idk if it works on DS or Vita, etc...

Sure, it sucks that the Garages remove H, DP, EP, and FP Properties, but you can infinitely obtain the H/AP Comet on a Replay in CW and just drive it around while the Mission is on until you get bored, lol...You can also infinitely obtain an AP Cabbie and AP Spanish Lords Burrito.  Both of which don't even need any Mission Replay for at all.  You can just load up your 100% Save and get both the AP Cabbie and AP Spanish Lords Burrito and drive them around as long as you want until you get bored, too.  The AP Cabbie and AP Spanish Lords Burrito can be obtained in free roam.  Furthermore, the AP Cabbie is exclusive to Mobile.  I don't think it works on DS, PSP, or Vita...

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

"I quit coz my life is sh*t"

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:33 PM

How to replay missiion on psp?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:40 PM

Same way like Mobile.  Just go into Cerveza Heights Safehouse and select the "Chalkboard" and Replay a Mission.  You can Replay them right after passing them, unlike TBoGT where you need to wait until the Story is complete to Replay any Missions.

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

"I quit coz my life is sh*t"

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:04 AM

anyway why it says Android/ios?? does that mean that psp have different special vehicles? please tell anyway your old nickmane was better :D

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:25 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 21 May 2017 - 11:26 AM.

Cuz I don't own the PSP or DS Versions.  Just like if I were to make a GTA V Guide, I would call it PS3/360.  NOT PS4/XOne/PC...

There is more EC Vehicles for the PSP Version I guess.  Do the Mission now on Mobile and watch all those EC Vehicles being randomly generated and colored Vehicles every time the Mission is started.  Unlike PSP, which may actually contain some more EC Vehicles as the colors present in the Missions never change, unlike Android/iOS...

I single handed found out that 98% of Gabriel_175's Vehicles were NOT Special on Mobile.  It could be true for DS or PSP or something, but certainly not Mobile.

The only good thing about the PSP Version in terms of Special Vehicles is the Unique Gumshoe that you can obtain, which you can't on Mobile due to the Mallard Missions not being present on Mobile.  These Missions are exclusive to PSP...

I mean, just read through the other Pages of the Guide.  I debunked all the Vehicles that Gabriel said were EC...

• Rachel Amber likes this

ZillKentornoes
  • ZillKentornoes

I❤ LC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:38 AM

If you have the game on Android, is there a way to link to social club?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:42 AM

No.  Linking to Social Club isn't possible on Mobile or even PSP or DS anymore.  Even if you link it to Social Club, what do you expect from it?  Unlike PSP and needing to link it to Social Club, Mobile has the 2 Xin Bonus Missions without needing anything from Social Club.  However, like DS, Mobile does NOT have some of the PSP Exclusive Story Missions and extra Time Trials.  Just Check GTA Wikia at the Mission List and it tells you which are PSP Exclusive.  There is 5 of them to be exact and these are NOT on DS, Android, or iOS.

However, what does this have to do with Special Vehicles?  The Topic isn't about Social Club...

• Rachel Amber likes this

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:58 AM

ZillKentornoes was probably thinking about the BP Patriot

ZillKentornoes
  • ZillKentornoes

I❤ LC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:19 AM

My apologies guys. I was skimming and only read the (Android/IOS) in the title and assumed this was the mobile phone topic. I asked because I was on social club and it appears you can download items for the game. Vehicles included

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

Depending on Platform (but not for Android/iOS), you were given a BP Patriot, BP Infernus, and BP Hellenbach for linking to Social Club but those "offers" have long passed.  Besides, there is a BP Hellenbach in the Mission "The Tow Job" and pretty easy to get and can pass the Mission to get it, thus Social Club wouldn't even be needed if you wanted that.  Interestingly enough, when you go to the BOABO Auto Merchant to buy Vehicles, BP Patriot is listed in there, but it's always LOCKED and you can't unlock it to buy.  Every other Vehicle in there can be bought, though, including the BP Rhino Tank for $10,000.

• ZillKentornoes likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:45 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 25 July 2017 - 09:51 AM.

Okay, so now that I am the OP of these Guides, I will need help about CW Special Vehicles too... I want to make this Guide for All Platforms. Mainly PSP and Mobile.

Currently this is still a CW Mobile-only Special Vehicle Guide and it's completed for Mobile. However, PSP (and maybe even DS?) has some Unique and EC Vehicles due to added Chan and Mel Missions and different Color Pallete in CW PSP. 

Here is the List of Special Vehicles only for PSP, thanks to Gabriel_175 for pointing them out at the 1st Page: 

BP Burrito and Unique/BP Zhouboat - Torpedo Run (Burrito might be EC)
EC Silver Bobcat - Stealing the Show and Driven to Destruction
EC White Admiral - The Fandom Menace
EC Dark Green Reefer and Unique/BP Destroyer - So Near, Yet Sonar
EC Blue and Light Cyan Cruiser - Salt in the Wound
EC Green Turismo, EC Light Blue and White Banshee, EC Dark Grey Comet, EC Dark Red Dukes, EC Light Brown Admiral, EC White Chavos - Counterfeit Count
BP/EC Grey Cavalcade - Street of Rage
Unique Fists Tanker - Trail Blazer
Unique Gumshoe - One of Mel's Missions
Unique Angel Burrito - One of Lester's Missions (???)

GTA Wiki also says something about a EC Burrito in Mel's Missions, might be untrue. Still, we need to confirm EC on ALL of those Vehicles. Also, we need a Method for the BP Burrito, which might be possible even on Mobile.

I'm thinking of going from Mission to Mission, checking out each Vehicle's EC on the PSP Version and post pictures of it, then pictures of the normal Vehicle's colors from Pay'n'Spray to confirm if it's Special. Basically, first we need to ask if it's Special, if it's not then no need to get it, if it is then we'll need to find a Method to obtain it with no Cheats, no Hacks, no Outside Sources nonsense.

It's not like anyone cares about CW anymore, but it's worth to ask.....

• MorsPrincipiumEst and Rachel Amber like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:14 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 28 July 2017 - 12:27 AM.

BP Burrito, Unique/BP Zhouboat, and Unique/BP Destroyer are also on Mobile, I'd imagine.  It's just I never added them in as no Videos and no idea how to get them.  Never experimented with these Vehicles.  And a BP Burrito is kinda meh when you have the BP Spanish Lords Burrito from The Warehouse Raid...

Anything that is immune is for Mobile, too.  It's just the EC Vehicles not being real on Mobile...

Infinite Ammo, Infinite Health, Infinite Armor, No Wanted Level, and a whole bunch of sh*t is turned on with CheatDevice.  However, I am sure this is obtainable without CheatDevice...

But remember, ANY Boat you store in the Garage, you can NOT get it out and use it for anything.  This is why such Vehicles would be cool to get only a 2nd Save File since once stored, they are useless.  If and when I get them in a 2nd CW Save, I plan to take a Photo of them BEFORE I store them in the Garage cuz once stored, can't ever look at them again...

However, in CW, when you hit Pause and use the PDA, you can actually open up a Garage Tab and view which Vehicles are located in which Garage, thus you can see the name of these Vehicles stored...

• Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

neon5916
  • neon5916

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:11 PM

Hello everybody! Tell me, why do you think a black Burrito with a sunroof unique? It can also be obtained at any time in the street on the territory of the mafia, as well as in courier missions. I apologize for my English, I'm Russian.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

It does spawn in Traffic? Where exactly does it spawn? What do you mean by Courier Missions?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:49 PM

He means those Burritos that spawn with Red Arrow on top of them around the City after a specific Mission.  You can attack them for Drugs.  I saw a Black one before, as well as some other Green and Colored ones, BUT I never saw it WITH a Sunroof.  Just a solid Black Burrito...

These Burritos are in the IGN Guide, but I never put them in here since they are infinitely obtainable.  The only reason the Black Burrito is in here is cuz of the Sunroof.  I never saw that in traffic, only the Black Color.  Correct me if I am wrong, though.  If anyone has evidence that would be great.  One less Special Vehicle to worry about, then...

• SpriteFan274 likes this

neon5916
  • neon5916

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:23 PM Edited by neon5916, 30 July 2017 - 07:32 PM.

I play on the version for Android and I have this van appearing on the territory of the mafia (The Mob) with a red arrow on top. He also appears in the side mission of Alpha Mail Delivery among the delivery competitors. The van is exactly the same as in the mission Cash & Burn from Zhou Ming. You can check it youself.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:05 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 18 August 2017 - 01:58 PM.

I've heard Rumors peaking around about the Yu Jian Buccaneer saying that it's EC White... Some people who only played Yu Jian and then stopped CW forever (why even start when you won't finish it?) claim that it's EC... GTA Wiki also claims that it's EC...

Well it's not.

eUjmA76.png

Left one is a White Buccaneer found in Traffic, right one is the White Buccaneer found during Yu Jian. Same color, not special, not unique... 

I've seen some Articles about Special Vehicles on GTA Wiki, half of it there is wrong information, especially the LCS Special Vehicle Article on there which is only a Grid of Properties that doesn't even mention how to obtain these Vehicles... I've even caught some false information like how it says that the BP/PP/EC Patriot from False Idols is FP, which is bullsh*t... 

Well anyways, it's nice to know that the White Buccaneer from Yu Jian is NOT Special, NOT EC...

EDIT: Looks like Mel's Burrito from her Missions is EC, or actually Unique. It has a three Color combination which is a Livery! 

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:05 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 21 August 2017 - 09:18 AM.

I hate to Double Post, but people don't reply and nobody cares about CW, but I have great news for the PSP Version.

Zhou's Silver Bobcat is EC!!!

Gabriel already said that in the 1st Page, but I wanted to confirm if it's true. There was a White Bobcat that looked like Zhou's Bobcat, but when they're put next to each other they look completely different.

Of course, it's not EC on Mobile because Mobile has randomized Colors on all Vehicles... Wtf R*...

First picture is the EC Bobcat compared to the Traffic White Bobcat, second is compared to the Traffic Light Yellow Bobcat.

EtkG0wO.png
ODRE0sE.png

I'll still keep driving around and putting the random Bobcat into Pay'n'Spray and will edit this Post if the Silver Bobcat isn't EC, but it surely looks like it is.

I think you need to actually fail the Mission to obtain it, because (like the Bus and Yankee), it doesn't have a Burnout.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:47 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 21 August 2017 - 12:16 PM.

Nice!  Looks like you'll have a lot of editing to do if you plan to make this a PSP AND Mobile Guide as PSP has a lot more EC's and the Unique Gumshoe.  We also need to figure out how to obtain the Unique/BP Zhouboat and Destroyer as well as the BP Burrito.  Then the plethora of these EC Vehicles for PSP, as well...

Vehicles with a Blue Arrow on top like this (Kenny's Cognoscenti) don't need a Failure as you can just use Chevron Bypass Method and push the Vehicle into the Garage and when you open it, the Bobcat will be duplicated and the duplicated Bobcat can be driven into the Garage whilst canceling the Mission.  You don't need to burnout at all to get them into the Garage...

Btw, which Mission is this?  Driven to Distraction?  Make sure to always reference the Mission Names for the Vehicles.  Later in time, I will boot up CW for Mobile and do a Replay of the Missions and double check the Colors.  There might have been a time Zhou's Bobcat was indeed EC White, while OTHER Missions with this Bobcat in, it was randomly generated Colors, etc...

You can check it yourself.

Yeah, it's not special for sure.  Italian Mafia drives it.  Even found during Excess Delivery and such.  The main reason we thought it was special was due to the fact it was in the old IGN Guide from GTA_Loco, but I guess he didn't realize there is nothing special about it as the Sunroof is what he says makes it special and not the Black Color, but even the Sunroof spawns in traffic, thus not special whatsoever...

• SpriteFan274 likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 21 August 2017 - 07:11 PM

The EC Silver Bobcat is from Stealing the Show and from Driven to Distraction. It's not "PC" like Kenny's Cognoscenti, Chan's Banshee and Mel's Burrito, which are actually different Vehicles compared to the normal Cognoscenti, Banshee and Burrito. So they should be called Unique.

Unique Gumshoe seems to be almost to impossible from Gabriel's Description on how to obtain it. The EC Cruiser seems to be even worse.

Anyways, now I'm at the BP Yankee and BP Bus part... They're hard but not too bad. I mastered the Crate Throwing on PSP in under 20 minutes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users