Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA CW Special Vehicle Guide (Android/iOS)

77 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:04 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 04 August 2016 - 01:12 PM.

Video is Private...Make it unprivate and I will add it into the Guide!  Looking forward for more Videos.

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

An interest with Special Vehicles in GTA

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:16 PM Edited by Viv1d-Shadows, 04 August 2016 - 01:24 PM.

Woops posted too soon it is still uploading :lol:. Internet is quite slow, Down Under :(

Edit: Try it again :)

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:34 PM

Added in!  I am waiting for all the "Stealing the Show" Vehicles.  They are coming up soon and remember to check on those Vehicles Gabriel has mentioned and see if they are obtainable and such.  BP Hellenbach for instance would be a nice one to have and a new addition to the Guide.

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:27 AM

Chan's "Jackin' Chan" may come first however, will get to them all eventually!

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:04 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 05 August 2016 - 10:08 AM.

No problem!  But remember to obtain Chan's Banshee from that Mission on a Replay.  If not, then you need to fail the Mission + Suicide.  Similar to that of the EC Cognoscenti.  You need to Fail + Suicide to obtain it if you aren't using the Replay Method.  Replay Method is the best! :D :p  I got Chan's Banshee from Clear the Pier, though.  You can kill him and pass the Mission and after the Mission is passed, his Banshee (severely damaged) is sitting there for the taking.  Just be careful and drive it back to a Garage.  Since I never knew the Replay Method would work on iOS, I decided to get it from Clear the Pier instead.  However, I got that EC Cognoscenti using the Replay and it worked, so there is no doubt in my mind that I will be able to get many more Vehicles via Replay.  I am finishing up a new VC Mobile Save for 90 Mission Attempts (lowest you can have while obtaining every Vehicle that exists in the game) and should be done in 3-4 days I suppose and at that time, I am starting my CW 31.86% Starter Save no doubt.  Once it's finished, I will then start the Story and finish to 100% with 14 Special Vehicles again.  I am getting different ones, though.  Like I have a BP Cabbie in my current Save as well as a BP Spanish Lords Burrito, but since both of these can be obtained in BP or AP form from free roam, there isn't a point to keep them in the Garages.  Instead, I will get the BP Bus and EC Black Burrito with Sunroof.  However, if you find a way to get the BP Hellenbach GT, I'd prefer to get that.  Read about it where Gabriel mentions it and see if it's true and can be obtained without using CheatDevice.  If it can, that will be great! ;)

I wish I knew how to make tons of cash in the beginning to be able to buy 14 Safehouses and win the 1 Star Junction Safehouse.  This would raise the Starter Save percentage up a lot, but I am afraid there literally is NO WAY to make thousands of dollars for all these Safehouses...I definitely need something like $150,000, which seems impossible unless I use Drug Dealing, which isn't unlocked that early on.  I also may only do Yu Jian in the Starter Save this time since that is traditionally how you do them.  You do one, or no Story Missions within a Starter Save.  Doing Yu Jian and Pursuit Farce like I did before isn't needed.  However, that GPS helps a lot! :D :p

• Viv1d-Shadows and TiaguiNho-_15 like this

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 August 2016 - 04:48 AM

Wait you were able to get Chan's Banshee in Clear the Pier AFTER killing him? For me the mission just ends there :(

I have got his Banshee through the normal method first then I will film myself doing it via Mission Replay.

Regarding the vehicles Gabriel mentioned I will look at them individually as well!

You have a starter save ready to go correct because if you need I have one you can use!

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2016 - 11:05 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 06 August 2016 - 11:07 AM.

Yeah, I would jack the Triad Comet (?) that was sitting there for me to use during the Mission, chase him while shooting at the Banshee to force him out.  Before it catches fire and blows up, I could get out of my Vehicle and kill him then the Mission was passed and the Banshee was just sitting there.  Simply got in and drove it back to a Garage carefully...

It's what is written on IGN by gta_loco and what I basically said in this Guide since it's exactly how I obtained it and it worked easily.  Got it first try...To me, it was a standard Special Vehicle...

Yeah, I think the BP Hellenbach is from the Mission "The Tow Job."

No thanks.  I don't need anyone's Saves.  I like doing things myself.  Plus, when doing it myself, I will get practice at the game once again since it's been a while...Percentage isn't the only thing I am looking at.  I also don't want any Deaths/Busted/Cheats/Mission Failures, faster Total Playing Time than before as well as less Safehouse Visits...Try to do more in a row without going back to save so often, etc...

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:32 AM Edited by Viv1d-Shadows, 07 August 2016 - 01:33 AM.

Wait was this during the mission replay for "Clear the Pier"?

Wow pedantic much :p ! I used to be so concerned about stuff like that, but nowadays I am too ceebs  :lol: . However I am glad to see the strong determination in you!

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2016 - 02:24 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 07 August 2016 - 02:32 AM.

Nah.  The actual first time through the Mission.  A Mission Replay to obtain a Special Vehicle will only work when the Mission is still ON.  Like, you need to cancel a Mission in which is still ON while you drive the Special Vehicle into a Garage.  Clear the Pier Banshee needs to be obtained on the first run at the Mission as obtaining it on a Replay won't work since the moment you kill the guy, the Mission is passed.

What can I say?  I like GTA and like to do everything legit.  It's why I could careless about Cheats/Save Editors/Mods/CLEO/CheatDevice as well as downloading people's Saves.  It sucks all the fun out of doing things legit.  Whether people like it or not, I got the bragging rights = ON since I try and make my Starter Saves and Saves to 100% with all Special Vehicles and Minimum Stats the best possible and show evidence of such things.  Not to mention, I didn't do this in ONE GTA, but I did it in all 10 GTA's I own.  Hell, you can see 9 of the 10 GTA's I own on Playstation right in my Avatar.  It's my own GTA Collection.  When I ask others about their Saves, it's usually not as good as mine.  If they are happy with low quality work, then hats off to them, but I can't be bothered with half assed work.  I always do things to the absolute best of my ability or I wouldn't even bother playing or assembling a Save.  I also always finish what I started and do it right the FIRST time around.  It pisses me off that, at the time, I didn't know how to back up my Starter Save for CW when I did it the first time around in March 2015.  But it's been a while since then, and now I know how to put the Saves onto my PC and from my PC back onto my Phone, so this time when I assemble the 31.86% Starter Save, I will back it up and keep it forever for all future playthroughs.  The 100% Save will also be much better, lower Stats and slightly different 14 Special Vehicles.  CW was my first time ever and not only that, but my FIRST ever Mobile GTA in March/April 2015, so now a days, after doing CW, along with III, VC, SA, and LCS (some even multiple times) on Mobile, I can assure you I will do a LOT better this time around than last time.  Like I said, once I finish my VC Mobile Save I am working on right now, it's time for CW.  I really can't wait.  CW is my favorite GTA on Mobile.  Didn't even need to buy III, VC, SA, or LCS for iOS since I have all these on PS2, anyways...

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:16 AM

Chan's EC Banshee vehicle is up: https:// youtu.be/ gm6Lq2pmlCI

I will do my best to post at least one a week :)

By the way for the bunch of cars in the mission "Stealing the Show" I am planning to put them all into one video and have like bookmarks for each one. How does that sound?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:28 AM

Just cut the Video after obtaining one and showing the Properties, then show the next one...Like with a fade out and fade in.  I'll include that SINGLE Video in EACH of the StS Vehicles in the Guide, then.  They are all simple other than the Yankee and the Bus, anyways :D :p  Yankee only took about 15-20 minutes for me to push into the Garage.  Never tried the Bus, but will try that in the new Save which, by the way, I will be starting tomorrow.  I finished up my new VC Mobile Save, so it's time for CW...Finally...Will do the 31.86% Starter Save first, though.

• Viv1d-Shadows likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:35 PM

@Viv1d-Shadows, I hope you didn't give up on making the Videos.  I already finished my 31.86% Starter Save and totally destroyed it making it FAR BETTER than my old one and now have it backed up.  Tomorrow, I will be starting the Story and Special Vehicle collecting.  I hope the BP Hellenbach from "The Tow Job" is truly BP and obtainable on Mobile like Gabriel mentions.

New special vehicle can be obtain in the mission ''The Tow Job'',it's a BP Hellenbach.

Do the mission as normal but here is the thing the vehicle must be on fire when you enter the yellow marker and after the mission is passed get another vehicle and push the vehicle to Little Bay garage,bypass the chevron and here is a new BP Hellenbach,be careful when take it to the garage because it may explode on you if you force to much when your pushing it.

I want to get this BP Hellenbach in my new Save I am working on now.  So let me get this straight, all I have to do is bang it up enough while driving to the yellow marker to pass the Mission and if it's on fire when I go into the yellow marker, it'll be BP afterwards with locked doors?  Simply just push it back to a Safehouse?  I hope it's legit...

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:22 AM

@MetalMilitia89 I will never give up on something like this :p . Had a couple of things that unfortunately came first before this :(

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:05 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 23 August 2016 - 10:49 PM.

In Kenny Strikes Back, that AP Spanish Lords Dukes, can it be obtained on a Replay?  I'd imagine since the BP/EP/FP Stretch from Stealing the Show can and during the Mission the Garage won't accept it.  That Spanish Lords Dukes is the exact same way when during the Mission, the Garage spits it back and doesn't accept it until the Mission is failed.  I am asking since I am already 61.27% Completion and ready for Stealing the Show.  I already own 16 of the 21 Safehouses and the final 5 are given to me as I unlock them through the Story.

EDIT: f*ck yes!!!!!  I got the BP Yankee and BP Bus at the SAME TIME and passed Stealing the Show! :) :) :)  What a task.  That took so long.  The BP Yankee is nothing compared to that BP Bus.  I put the BP Yankee in Varsity Heights and the BP Bus in Colony Island.  Now I am working on getting 7 Special Vehicles from the Replays.

EDIT 2: 61.96% Completion, 0 Deaths/Busted/Cheats, Minimum Mission Stats, and 9 out of 14 Special Vehicles.  All that is left for 100%: 46 Story Missions, Wilhelm 3 Random Encounters, LC Gun Club (5 Weapons), Obtain All 21 Safehouses (5 Left), Obtain All 8 Trophies (1 Left), and 2 Lions of Fo (Out of 20 Total).  Also to obtain 5 more Special Vehicles, of course...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2016 - 03:06 PM

Guide Updated!  I added in the BP Hellenbach from "The Tow Job."  It's real!  I just obtained it first try and pushed it back to the Little Bay Safehouse! :D :p  Tested the BP Property and it's surely BP.  Awesome addition to the collection and the Guide.

Since I am in the mood for CW these past weeks, I will be updating this Guide heavily, as when I wrote it, its been a while since I played and couldn't really remember a lot of things but now that it's fresh in my mind, I remember and can rewrite some of the Descriptions.  I also plan to add in other Special Vehicles in which are not included yet that Gabriel has mentioned months back.  Stay tuned...

• Respect2 likes this

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:15 AM

Mate you're powering through this!!

In terms of the description when I have uploaded a video I can double check them for you, make sure there aren't any problems with them :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2016 - 11:33 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 25 August 2016 - 12:56 PM.

That's cuz CW is really easy, but fun.  I own 10 GTA's and CW is the only one that is THAT addicting.  I don't want to put it down.  My Total Playing Time is only 12 Hours and only 51 Safehouse Visits, too and already 73.51% with Minimum Stats and 12 out of 14 Special Vehicles.  All I need is the BP Cognoscenti and BP Comet and I am done.  Last time I finished in 21:15 Total Playing Time and 271 Safehouse Visits, which is embarrassing.  I will be LESS THAN 100 this time, probably...

Today I plan to do 16 Story Missions and stop after passing Grave Situation with the BP Cognoscenti.  Should be something like 85% or so.  It goes quick.  Each Story Mission/Random Encounter counts like .83% game completion.  You get so much percent for barely doing anything.  The Story and Random Encounters are just too easy.  Helped to have the 31.86% Starter Save, though...

I am just waiting on the Videos.  I PERSONALLY don't need them at this point (but they will help other people surely) since I know how to obtain everything, but the most important thing is to check all of Gabriel's finds in the Topic underneath the Guide on the first page.  There is a lot mentioned in there like the 6 EC Vehicles in Counterfeit Gangster, BP Zhouboat, BP Destroyer, etc, etc.  There is a lot still to be looked into...I'd get the Boats, but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to take them out of the Garage hence why I don't obtain them.

Make note that TheRevolution talks about the BP Limo on a Replay and just driving it into the Garage with luck.  This does NOT work for me.  I did it the "duplication" way where you do the Chevron Bypass Technique and push the Limo into the Garage.  After in the Garage, it is duplicated and THAT Limo, you can just drive in and the Garage WILL open like normal.  All Stealing the Show Vehicles but the Yankee and Bus can be obtained on a Replay.  With the Limo, you do like the EC Cognoscenti and EC Banshee, where they are duplicated.  The AP Spanish Lords Dukes in Kenny Strikes Back isn't accepted by the Garage, but I got it on the FIRST go during the Mission.  I took it to Cerveza Heights where it seemed I wasn't being followed by more Spanish Lords, so I used the Admiral sitting nearby to push that Spanish Lords Dukes into the Garage and then went back to the Warehouse to get the Burrito and pass the Mission.  Simple.  I used to have it say "Fail" in the Guide, but not anymore since you can pass to get it.  I also had the Yankee and Bus say "Fail" but now it says Pass!  The BP Hellenbach can't be obtained on a Replay.  NEEDS to be obtained on the first go of the Mission just like the BP Cognoscenti in Grave Situation.  In fact, the ONLY true Mission Failure I will have in my Stats when I reach 100% is for failing Salt in the Wound to get the BP Comet + Minigun with Infinite Ammo.  The other 13 Special Vehicles I either got with passing the Mission OR using the Replay.  No need to fail anything, basically.  Only for the Comet in the final Mission...

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:03 PM

Yeah I agree with you, GTA CTW was probably one of my most favourite ones (admitting it was only my second GTA after Vice City). I think it was because of the fact that it can be played on my iPod at the time and that was the reason why I became quite hooked into it. Now when ever I play it I get a little nostalgia feeling :D (even though I started playing around 2010). In terms of your statistics like I may of mentioned earlier, it is much better than mines, haha.

I am more than happy to go through Gabriel's post but as I have mentioned (and you're probably sick of hearing time :p ) I need some time to individually review them.

I will say this regarding the BP Hellenbach and BP Cognoscenti, it is possible to obtain them through mission replay but this is a really time consuming process because you will manually have to push the car for where it is to the Cerveza Heights safehouse. It took me 15+ mins just to get the BP Cognoscenti via this method. Too bad the other safehouses aren't available during mission replay :(

Honestly in my opinion a mission failure stat is well worth for the infinite minigun and BP Comet...at least that's how I see things

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:20 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 27 August 2016 - 01:41 PM.

Oh, really?!  I didn't know that about the Replays and the Cognoscenti.  The Cognoscenti, despite the long push, is AP, though.  So it shouldn't be too difficult since you don't have to worry about how hard you're pushing it.  The BP Hellenbach can't be obtained on a Replay, though, as you need to PASS the Mission before it becomes BP...It becomes BP after the cutscene when you drive it into the yellow marker with it on fire, but once you pass the Mission, you will be teleported back to the Replay Board in the Safehouse.  It can only be obtained the first time through the Mission NOT on a Replay.  The Hellenbach is smoking severely and sparks are flying out of it, too.  You need to be very gentle pushing it back to the Little Bay Safehouse, which is pretty close.  Even if you COULD obtain it on a Replay, pushing it back to Cerveza Heights would never work as it's severely damaged and would blow up without even getting half the distance back...

Oh, I agree.  I will no doubt fail SitW for the BP Comet + Infinite Minigun.  I don't mind failing when it's necessary, but all those Special Vehicles I got in my OLD Save didn't actually need to fail and could get majority with passing and/or on a Replay.  Failing instead of passing is taking the easy way out and is bad for the Stats, BUT, when it's 100% necessary and there is no other way, you obviously HAVE TO fail.  There is NO WAY to pass SitW with the BP Comet + Infinite Minigun, thus you NEED to fail if you want it.  Since CW doesn't have any 100% perks, like infinite ammo, it's good to have the best Weapon in the game and with infinite ammo.  Failing SitW is essential more so for this Minigun than the BP Comet.  I believe I will have my Starter Save backed up, the new 100% Save backed up, but ALSO want to make a backup right before SitW so I can always get the H/AP Comet.  I don't think you can do a Replay and get the Comet just to drive around, since you fail the Mission, thus teleported back to the Safehouse Replay Board.  You need to be in normal gameplay with SitW still available to get the Comet.  That is what I plan to do.  I want to have a Save before passing that Mission so I can reobtain it time and time again and then go on a rampage with it since it's the best Vehicle in the game due to it being Heavy.  AP Cabbie and AP Spanish Lords Burrito is sh*t compared to a H/AP Comet.  It's very easy to get, anyways...

But yeah, waiting on Videos.  Some of the Vehicles Gabriel mentioned that are EC aren't EC anymore on Android/iOS.  Like, during Stealing the Show and another Mission, he says Zhou's Bobcat is EC.  It's not, though, since on Mobile, you get RANDOM generated Colors every time you play these Missions.  Sometimes it's White, sometimes it's Brown, sometimes it's Blue, etc, etc.  That isn't special and such Colors can be found in traffic and given from a Pay and Spray.  So you need to be careful when it comes to EC Vehicles on Mobile since hardly any exist.  The Cognoscenti from Pursuit Farce and Chan's EC Banshee from Jackin' Chan and Clear the Pier ARE EC for sure, though.  Btw, TheRevolution made note that even when taking the Cognoscenti into a Pay and Spray, it RETAINS the same Color.  This means that it's EC/PC (PC = Permanent Color).  I am not sure if this is a retainable property in which can be saved by the Garages, but maybe.  I will test it eventually.  PC is a property in LCS/VCS in which can be saved and I never knew it existed in CW, so I may need to update the Properties Legend and add PC to it and make note of which Vehicles are PC and obtainable...

EDIT: Ok, I got to Counterfeit Gangster and had to re-do it a few times since I wanted to do "Slaying with Fire" without saving the game (hence lower Safehouse Visits as I try and do a lot in a row without saving), but kept failing the Mission and reloading.  Every time I reloaded the game, the Vehicles were randomly generated with DIFFERENT Colors.  These are NOT EC Vehicles on Mobile, either.  I am beginning to think the only EC Vehicles are the EC Cognoscenti, EC Banshee, and EC Burrito with Sunroof.  The only 3 in my Guide seem to be the ONLY EC Vehicles on Mobile.  The rest in which were said to be EC on PSP and DS are not on Mobile as the HD Version of CW for Mobile has all these Colors spawning in traffic and/or from Pay and Spray...

EDIT 2: 100.00% Completion, 0 Deaths/Busted/Cheats, Minimum Mission Stats, and 14 Special Vehicles.  Will take Photos of my 14 Special Vehicles and the 100% Pause Menu Stats later.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2016 - 03:09 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 31 August 2016 - 03:03 PM.

100% Pause Menu Stats:

Spoiler

14 Special Vehicles I Obtained:

Spoiler
  • GTAKid667 and thehambone like this

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 August 2016 - 01:01 AM

Hey MetalMilitia is it possible to get the B.P Yankee and B.P bus during mission replay at all? I was going through the vehicles and realised I missed them both during the actually mission run?

If not you wouldn't happen to have a backup save just before that mission would you?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:13 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 30 August 2016 - 01:21 AM.

Nope.  You can push them into the Garage during a Mission Replay, but you can't permanently store them as once the Replay is over, they will disappear.  They are both "too big" for the Garages, thus you can't drive them in and cancel the Mission to store them.  These, like the BP Hellenbach and EC Banshee from Clear the Pier need to be obtained first time through the Mission.  And no, I don't have any backups before Stealing the Show.  Sorry!

Btw, I updated the Guide in full.  Every single Post was rewritten and now it has the 100% accurate information in full with the best Methods possible.  Every single Vehicle in the Guide is obtainable with passing the Mission and/or using a Replay.  The ONLY one in the Guide in which you can't obtain with passing or on a Replay is the BP Comet + Minigun with Infinite Ammo.  There is instances where I say "Pass" in the Guide, but the Vehicle can also be obtained on a Replay.  If you can pass the Mission with ease whilst getting the Vehicle, it's better to do that instead of doing it "twice" and wasting time.  Like, if you can get the BP Cavalcade and/or BP Dukes during Street of Rage, why do you need to get them on a Replay, thus wasting time, doubling it since you need to do the Mission twice, then?  So some Vehicles I say Pass, but they can also be obtained on a Replay.  Of the ones that are like this, I made note about it in the Description of each Post.

In Torpedo Run there is also a BP Burrito and Unique/BP Zhouboat (I think this is also a Unique Vehicle and you can only get it in this Mission I believe), and in So Near, Yet Sonar there is a Unique/BP Destroyer (again, this is a Unique Boat not found in free roam).  All of these things are obtainable, too.  I'd like to add them to the Guide but need someone to test these things.  You'll probably forget it all, though :D :p

Oh and the supposed "EC Cruiser" from Salt in the Wound is NOT a Special Vehicle, either.  Every time you do SitW, it generates a different looking Speeder.  Most, if not ALL of the EC Vehicles Gabriel has mentioned are NOT Special Vehicles whatsoever on the Mobile Versions.  No EC Admiral in The Fandom Menace, either.  No EC Bobcat in Stealing the Show or Driven to Destruction.  None of this exists on Mobile and every time the Mission is started, random Colors are generated.  FACT.  I also checked on the "Unique Fists" which is the Tanker Truck from Trail Blazer.  I took 35 minutes to push it from that Gas Station where the Mission is started in Algonquin all the way back to the Cerveza Heights Safehouse on a Replay.  But when I got into it, it was called a Tanker which spawns at Gas Stations and also in Northwood at the Salvage Yard.  It was NOT called "Fists."  I wonder why it's called "Fists" on PSP.  Mobile is so strange as most things aren't special anymore.  Just the BP Vehicles and a few EC Vehicles.  That's it...

Another thing, you can actually get the H/AP Comet (TEMPORARILY) on a Replay of SitW and drive it around for however long you want.  You just get inside of it with Heston and drive it around for however long you want.  The Mission only fails when you leave Heston behind.  But if you have him with you, you can get this Comet at any time during a Replay and drive it around.  I did this before obtaining it.  Well, I actually obtained it, then on the next go through the Mission before passing, I had some fun with it.  Sadly, you can't raise the wanted level to 5 and 6 stars during the Mission.  The max you can get is a 4 star wanted level as I tested this.  That Comet is a beast.  It's such a shame that the Garages remove DP/EP/FP and Heavy Properties.  I also tried killing Kenny whilst he stands there on Colony Island.  I even pushed him into the water, shot at him, threw Molotovs at him, but nothing works.  Kenny is invincible and this is why the Mission can't be passed to obtain this Comet...

EDIT: Hm...Come to think of it, the Comet might able to be obtained on a Replay.  If you are in possession of the Comet and the Mission is still "on," then I see no reason why you couldn't just drive it into a Garage while canceling the Mission...I don't think you can get the Minigun with Infinite Ammo, though, but perhaps the BP Comet is in fact obtainable on a Replay.  Even if you can't store the Comet whilst Heston is inside the passenger seat, you could get him out of the Comet nearby while he's still not too far away from you so the Mission won't fail and then drive it into the Garage and cancel the Mission.  Maybe even the Minigun with Infinite Ammo can be obtained on a Replay and maybe you can just simply pass SitW and get the Minigun with Infinite Ammo.  You can do the entire Mission as if you were going to obtain the BP Comet, but instead of getting inside of it before Kenny does, let him take it, but from jumping off the Boat early, this is what glitches your Weapon Select and gives you the Minigun with Infinite Ammo after you save and reload.  Try it out sometime! :D :p

EDIT 2: False alarm.  With or without Heston inside the Comet, the Garage won't accept the Comet on a Replay.  Sure, you technically can "push" it in, but how?  Since it's Heavy, the Admiral sitting there at Cerveza Heights is useless and it's 100% impossible to move the Comet off the ground.  Even a Burrito and such is too weak to move it.  It's official.  The ONLY way to get it is on the first go through the Mission and failing the Mission.  However, you can at least always get the H/AP Comet and drive it around while the Mission is on and Heston is inside of it with you!

• Respect2 and Viv1d-Shadows like this

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:12 AM

Thanks for the confirmation that the BP Comet in "Salt in the wound" cannot be obtained via mission replay, just have to add that to my "film whilst progressing through the game" kinda thing.

Actually can you short list to me the vehicles which cannot be obtained through mission replay, or having you already added it into the vehicles list?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:22 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 30 August 2016 - 11:27 AM.

There isn't many Special Vehicles in CW, so just read HERE.  Every single Post is fully up to date.  Each Description will explain about a Replay or needing to pass the Mission on the first go.

But the ones in which you absolutely NEED TO obtain the first time through and not on a Replay would be: BP Yankee, BP Bus, BP Hellenbach, EC Banshee (Clear the Pier Only), and BP Comet + Minigun with Infinite Ammo.  Also, you will probably need to obtain the BP Burrito's from Torpedo Run or So Near, Yet Sonar on the first go as well as the Unique/BP Zhouboat and Unique/BP Destroyer.  These Burritos and Boats need to be added into my Guide, but you need to check on them for me and also make Videos of this stuff.  HERE is the information about that stuff.  Read THIS, too.  Don't pay attention to ANY of the EC Vehicles he mentions as they are ALL not reality on the Mobile Versions.  They might be EC on PSP, but surely NOT on Mobile.  Absolute 100% sure on this.  I confirmed all of that stuff...

Also, read HERE and watch the Video.  Ignore the CheatDevice bullsh*t.  These guys live for CheatDevice and seem to never play without it, but I am sure this can be obtained without any nonsense outside Sources making it easier.  It'll be difficult to obtain, but surely possible.  Just time consuming.  If I can push a Tanker from Algonquin to Cerveza Heights, then this shouldn't be a problem.  Plus the Boats seem to slide like butter on the ground when they are beached on land...

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:44 AM

Is there actually any point for us to make guides on the boats, since without a cheat device we can't do much anyway?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:10 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 31 August 2016 - 04:36 PM.

Yes.  They are Unique and they are BP.  Thus special in not only one way, but two ways.  It's not a crime to have more than one Save and such, as well.  Like, in the future just because I like CW so much, I may go ahead and do a second Save File and in that Save File I will get both the Unique/BP Zhouboat, Unique/BP Destroyer, BP Burrito, BP Burrito, EC Burrito with Sunroof, BP Spanish Lords Burrito, BP Cabbie, etc, etc.  I want to have them all.  No Special Vehicle is useless.  Sure, you can't "use" the Boats without CheatDevice to push them out, but you can still obtain them legit and keep them as Trophies.  It's the same thing in SA...You can obtain a Unique/EP/FP RC Baron and Unique/AP RC Raider.  Both RC Vehicles can't be used and only looked at in the Garage.  Only the dedicated Collectors get these sort of things, though.  There is also an AP Tanker Trailer, which again, can't be "used" and only looked at and admired in the Garage, but it's still a Special Vehicle.  ALL Special Vehicles are in my Guides as long as they don't require Cheats or Outside Sources.  Despite how useful or useless the Vehicle is, is irrelevant.  It's not about using the Special Vehicles and how useful they are.  It's about obtaining them and the journey you went on to achieving them.  The Boats may be some of the hardest ones in CW and just because of that, it intrigues me to get them one of these days...

EDIT: I confirmed PC (Permanent Color)!  It's real and the Garages retain the Property like BP and EC.  Kenny's EC Cognoscenti is EC/PC and Chan's Banshee is EC/PC! :D :p  Gonna update the Guide now with this new information.  I am not 100% sure if Chan's Banshee can be called PC by definition, though.  If his Vehicle is classified as a "Gang Vehicle," then it's not PC since Gang Vehicles as well as a Taxi/Cabbie and things like that NEVER change colors in Pay and Spray and always retain the same color.  But if his Banshee isn't classified as a Gang Vehicle, then it surely is PC.  There is no way of telling, though.  I'll leave it as EC/PC for now until someone proves me otherwise.  The EC Cognoscenti, though, is very interesting how it keeps that same color and never changes...I wonder if the EC Black Burrito with Sunroof from Cash and Burn retains the same color if you take it into a Pay and Spray.  I didn't obtain this one and don't feel like checking.  Someone else can.  I've done enough confirming and disproving these past weeks...

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 October 2016 - 08:49 AM

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I should give a quick update on the lack of videos over the past month. It has been a really bad semester of university for me. Out with one thing and in with another. My exams will finish mid-November so hopefully by then I will start uploading again :) .

In the mean time if anyone else is willing to put some time in whilst I am occupied please feel free to do so!

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 November 2016 - 11:47 PM

Hey Militia do you have any tips for quickly throwing all 15 boxes to Zhou's vehicle?

I am always one or two off and then the Yankee comes by OR I am done and there is no Yankee  :/

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:10 PM

I don't know, really.  I seemed to ALWAYS be good at doing this task.  I can throw all 15 Crates to Zhou before the BP/EP/FP Style SR appears being chased by the BP/EP/FP Police Patrol.  Like right as I throw the 15th Crate to Zhou, those two Special Vehicles are zooming by me within one to two seconds later.  If I had to, I could probably get like four or five Special Vehicles at the same time and pass the Mission.  No reason to, though, due to Replays.  Only the BP/EP/FP Yankee and BP/EP/FP Bus need to be obtained on the first time through Stealing the Show, and you need to pass it whilst obtaining them.  What sucks is sometimes the Vehicles won't slow down after punching them and the driver won't get out, thus you can't obtain it and need to reload.  I suggest just keep trying.  Don't even worry about the Vehicles and just practice throwing the Crates.

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:09 PM

Wow you must be very skilled then...Every single time I have completed this mission I finish it just after the Yankee and the bus.

I will keep on practicing then, thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users