Why So Much Hate?

537 replies to this topic
KD142000
  • KD142000

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

Have you read any articles about just how much money they are making from shark cards?

Yes I did actually. I also read where they said they made story dlc. Does not mean it's true. It could be a hoax too.

Right, so official sales figures are all lies?

Picklez
  • Picklez

There's always wood to chop.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Post another GTA cartoon at them biatch. That'll show em.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

What's the point discussing it with someone who in one moment says that sales of shark cards are responsible for ruining the game, and then in another post says that money glitches are fine.

Poxy moron.

• kenmy13999 likes this

Le biatch
  • Le biatch

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Le biatch, 2 days ago.

Post another GTA cartoon at them biatch. That'll show em.

Already did.
"Put that sh*t on a bumper sticker!"
"Why? Merch, merch, MERCH!"

And I never said shark cards f*cked up the game furry.

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 days ago

What's the point discussing it with someone who in one moment says that sales of shark cards are responsible for ruining the game, and then in another post says that money glitches are fine.

Poxy moron.

Gotta blame it on someone, lol ;)

CHARMANDER50
  • CHARMANDER50

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 days ago

Honestly I love R* for what they're doing. Sure, things may be expensive and sure it's made to earn money, but who gives you FREE DLCs with useful things (apart from yachts...ugh...)?
Oh right, sorry:

Hates comes from the prices, and prices lead to shark cards, which leads to "R* only wants duh muneyz". What the hell do you want? A season pass with all the cars and apartments for free?

R* games are the R* gamers it means the return of investment is from
the Game to the Gamers, it's time R* games give everything to all Gamers !
Not a sarcastic grin from the big boys in R* games i hope in a caring responsible family way of giving back to the Gamers Community.

I love R* games for that !

Chrome Toyota Prius
  • Chrome Toyota Prius

Shark cards are CIA listening devices

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

What do you all think about the dripfeeding for DLC's? I honestly preferred it when we got it all in one update and didn't have to wait a week for one new thing.

The dripfeeds are pretty bad. Seems like the wait makes people less interested in what they're waiting for than building hype like what rockstar implies. I have sympathy for all you console players as I have gone through your pain before.

Also, damn this thread became a huge mess. There's enough heat from the debates here to warm up my car every morning for an entire month!

• R3CON likes this

Nutduster
  • Nutduster

Big Mean Jerk

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Don't see a contradiction there.
  • RicoPPP, R3CON and Jenkiiii like this

mjace72
  • mjace72

mjace72

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Sometimes as I scroll through the hate and shark card posts I wonder if it's understood the shark cards are optional.  I've put a lot of time into this game across 3 platforms and have yet to get that loading screen that warns me that to continue playing I must purchase a shark card.  I have a little phone app game that I have made purchases on so if I ever hated the game for it, I wouldn't play it anymore.  I won't make light and say if you hate the game, don't play it anymore because I mean if you hated air, you'd still have to breathe it.  I personally would never buy a shark card because I paid full retail for the game 4 times now. In this day of have everything now and no patience required it's odd to see a game hated for giving options.  To go any deeper into this I would need to see actual proof that game developers sit around and purposely lower the quality of things until certain shark card sales goals are reached.  Also, I would say I rather like seeing a new car or 2 a week for awhile instead of having 20 thrown at me in one shot.  In closing I would say hate is a strong word and someone, somewhere once said hate is misguided love.

• Dr.Rosenthal, LL Cool L and kenmy13999 like this

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

I was thinking of buying this the other day

https://www.ebay.com...=item239a16e641

Picklez
  • Picklez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Sometimes as I scroll through the hate and shark card posts I wonder if it's understood the shark cards are optional.

How many times has this statement been used as a defense and then torn to pieces? I'm genuinely curious because I know it's a lot lmao.

• RicoPPP likes this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A day ago

Sometimes as I scroll through the hate and shark card posts I wonder if it's understood the shark cards are optional.

How many times has this statement been used as a defense and then torn to pieces? I'm genuinely curious because I know it's a lot lmao.
I've seen it tried torn to pieces but actually not seeing anyone succeed..
  • LL Cool L likes this

Picklez
  • Picklez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Yeah I like making up stories too. 

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Its sad really how many people fell for the "free" game marketing bs. If it was really free, there wouldn't be a charge to buy the game. RDR2 Online will probably be "free" as well, once you pay for the game.

• RicoPPP, R3CON and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago Edited by Furry_Monkey, A day ago.

Don't see a contradiction there.

I wasn't very clear - it was more for his benefit than anyone else.  He's trying to make the point that "pay-to-win" is ruining the game, and that shark cards are responsible for that, but is perfectly okay for people to glitch money.

• LL Cool L likes this

RicoPPP
  • RicoPPP

Rat

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A day ago

Gta used to be a sandbox game for solo players that was going the rpg direction. Now for me its just a grindfest game that uses the mobile game strategy.  

• R3CON and Sanches like this

Nutduster
  • Nutduster

Big Mean Jerk

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by Nutduster, A day ago.

Really?

First, everyone does understand that the shark cards are optional.  That's a silly defense.  Everyone who posts here has played the game and Rockstar hasn't held any of us down and given us noogies until we bought a card.  In the literal sense, they are of course optional.

Second, the reason people complain about them is that the game feels like it's tailored to make the grind take so long and become so frustrating that the "optional" shark cards are a real value, when they're really not (at least when looked at from a certain perspective).  I'll cite just one example: the Lazer was recently added for purchase, and costs around 6 million dollars in-game.  At a VERY optimal grind rate, it would take you somewhere around 20-25 hours to earn that one vehicle.  Your "options," assuming you don't glitch for cash, are to spend as much time as it would take you to play all of Uncharted 4 flogging a handful of lucrative activities to earn that jet; or to pay for it with real money. 

In actual dollars, that jet costs about $75 (3/4 of the most expensive shark card).  Let's say you have an OK job where you earn $15 an hour.  That represents 5 hours of actual work for you to purchase.  That might seem like some kind of bargain if you solely compare hours saved, which is as many as 20 hours of your life you just got back.  But it's only a "bargain" because Rockstar set the game up to make you feel like it is.  This is akin to if there was only one shop in your town selling Coke, and they asked for $100 for a bottle, then reduced the price to $20 one day.  People in that town might feel like they were getting a bargain, but everyone outside that town (or anyone who travels) would see it for the shameless rip-off that it really is.  They know that because Coke everywhere else costs just about a buck.  With me so far?

Well... you can't buy a Lazer anywhere else.  But you can look at comparable DLC in other games, including GTA IV.  In that game, you could have bought both of the major single player DLCs - many hours of content, many new vehicles and weapons - for about half what you paid for that one Lazer.  Or in THIS game, you could buy yourself a whole new copy of the game for slightly less, even at full retail price. You could get the new premium edition (whatever it is) for about the same cost as one jet.  And when you consider what that jet really is - one in-game vehicle, basically interchangeable with another one that costs less - you're getting so much less than a copy of GTA V, or GTA IV's DLCs combined.  Or really, anything.  The value is entirely missing.  It only has value in an artificial economy created by the developers to extract money from suckers.

Yes, buying a shark card is optional. But their negative effect on the game as a whole is non-optional, and extensive.

So I'll wait for you to poke holes in this argument.  You know, the same one that has been made on this forum and probably in this very thread hundreds of times.
  • Locce, RicoPPP, idonknowhow and 4 others like this

RicoPPP
  • RicoPPP

Rat

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A day ago

Your absolutly right nutduster.

Gta missions the normal and somewhat fun way would be like: start mission-->complete-->start mission
Because of shark cards: --------->start mission----------------------->complete------------------------->start mission.

Nutduster
  • Nutduster

Big Mean Jerk

• Members
  • None

Your absolutly right nutduster.

Gta missions the normal and somewhat fun way would be like: start mission-->complete-->start mission
Because of shark cards: --------->start mission----------------------->complete------------------------->start mission.

Not to mention, start mission, complete. Start mission, complete. Start mission, complete.  Start mission, fail due to over-cranked AI or a jet griefer. Start mission, complete. ...then repeat all of that 8,000 times and at the end of it, you own a shiny new scuba suit!

• Sanches likes this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A day ago

Really?

First, everyone does understand that the shark cards are optional.  That's a silly defense.  Everyone who posts here has played the game and Rockstar hasn't held any of us down and given us noogies until we bought a card.  In the literal sense, they are of course optional.

Second, the reason people complain about them is that the game feels like it's tailored to make the grind take so long and become so frustrating that the "optional" shark cards are a real value, when they're really not (at least when looked at from a certain perspective).  I'll cite just one example: the Lazer was recently added for purchase, and costs around 6 million dollars in-game.  At a VERY optimal grind rate, it would take you somewhere around 20-25 hours to earn that one vehicle.  Your "options," assuming you don't glitch for cash, are to spend as much time as it would take you to play all of Uncharted 4 flogging a handful of lucrative activities to earn that jet; or to pay for it with real money. 

In actual dollars, that jet costs about $75 (3/4 of the most expensive shark card).  Let's say you have an OK job where you earn $15 an hour.  That represents 5 hours of actual work for you to purchase.  That might seem like some kind of bargain if you solely compare hours saved, which is as many as 20 hours of your life you just got back.  But it's only a "bargain" because Rockstar set the game up to make you feel like it is.  This is akin to if there was only one shop in your town selling Coke, and they asked for $100 for a bottle, then reduced the price to $20 one day.  People in that town might feel like they were getting a bargain, but everyone outside that town (or anyone who travels) would see it for the shameless rip-off that it really is.  They know that because Coke everywhere else costs just about a buck.  With me so far?

Well... you can't buy a Lazer anywhere else.  But you can look at comparable DLC in other games, including GTA IV.  In that game, you could have bought both of the major single player DLCs - many hours of content, many new vehicles and weapons - for about half what you paid for that one Lazer.  Or in THIS game, you could buy yourself a whole new copy of the game for slightly less, even at full retail price. You could get the new premium edition (whatever it is) for about the same cost as one jet.  And when you consider what that jet really is - one in-game vehicle, basically interchangeable with another one that costs less - you're getting so much less than a copy of GTA V, or GTA IV's DLCs combined.  Or really, anything.  The value is entirely missing.  It only has value in an artificial economy created by the developers to extract money from suckers.

So I'll wait for you to poke holes in this argument.  You know, the same one that has been made on this forum and probably in this very thread hundreds of times.
Do they actually understand that? I've asked before if they aren't optional and people have answered 'no they're not optional' so you are saying that people understand they're optional but state the opposite regardless?
Don't know if you've read the whole thread but some answers really seems like they don't think they're optional..
Even if the game is tailored towards selling shark cards they're still optional

About the Lazer thing, yes it's ridiculous overpriced but you don't need to have it, you choose if you want to have it or not and if you really need to have it is crazy to spend 3/4 of the most expensive shark card to get it but it's still optional
I could buy the Lazer the day of release if I wanted to but I can just steal it when I go out of my hangar so I don't need to buy it, just like a lot of other items and maybe that's why I have enough money to buy what I want without have to 'grind' for x amount of hours but I still have 100 cars, all the aircrafts I want etc.

There's really not much to poke hole in your argument because you agree that shark cards is optional and I agree that the Lazer is insanely overpriced ;)

There was a post earlier in the thread saying that "if people really thought SC was optional they should read this thread, linking RedDaggers microtransaction thread" a comment like that makes me believe the person actually don't think SC is optional but maybe that's just me..

Early on I made enough money from heists so I could buy everything I wanted from updates and just play the game as I wanted later on to make back what I spent, maybe that's the reason I see things differently because I don't have to "grind" x amount of hours to get what I want. That and I don't buy everything right away either, sometimes I wait for things to be discounted and I don't need every item in the game..

Lastly I don't think you "torn anything to pieces" either and nowhere did I say that I would "pick anything to pieces" either.. I pointed out that there's no arguments that have been torn to pieces, at least not that I've seen.

This will probably the last and I can say that I'm not a fan of microtransactions but they're most likely here to stay so I just try to accept and adapt.. I wrote earlier that I don't know how this will affect future games and I will wait to buy until I know how it is. GTA O might be the last R* game I play so before anyone accuse me of being a blind fanboi take that in to consideration ;)

Might be some things I didn't answer because I'm on mobile and to lazy to scroll up and down and also taken a couple of pills today so I apologize if this was a total mess
  • Jenkiiii likes this

Locce
  • Locce

Street Cat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A day ago Edited by Locce, A day ago.

The fact that you do not understand an objectively true argument does not make it any less true.

You can say Shark Cards are optional because nobody is literally forced to buy them all day and completely separate them from how the game is more and more designed to peddle them to the player. If that is what you understand as "Shark Cards are optional." nobody will attack that position, but at the same time it adds nothing of any value to this discussion.

In that case you would just be stating the obvious and only detract from the debate.

For this discussion the proposition "Shark Cards are optional." only held merit if you could demonstrate that players who opt not to buy Shark Cards are unaffected by their existence in any material way. During the course of this discussion several people have presented arguments that demonstrate this is objectively false; Shark Cards do materially affect players who opt not to buy them. As far as I can tell this claim has not even been attacked by any Shark Card defender capable of coherent speech. At this point the claim "Shark Cards are optional." is properly debunked.

Some people, including you, have then withdrawn to the next layer of defense, claiming that Shark Cards do not affect them subjectively, so they are optional for them personally. Although this moves the goalposts considerably and makes arguing the claim a lot harder for people not intimately familiar with you, some people, including myself, have argued that basically any playstyle that does not render the point of free updates largely moot and completely avoids public online content is affected to some extent. The more content you use and the more often you play in public lobbies (freeroam or otherwise) the more you are affected by them. So far nobody has come forward and rebutted those arguments either. The only "counter-arguments" - if I feel generous enough to call them that - were completely evasive: either along the lines of "But that is not how I play." - of course accompanied by no clarifying details regarding the playstyle so that the initial claim that they are not affected personally remains without supporting argument - or something like "Yeah, that one affected me, but I could pay without buying Shark Cards, so I was not really affected." - which is a withdrawal to the worthless position I mentioned initially where Shark Cards are considered optional as long as R* does not literally force you to buy them.

In both cases we are not arguing about the objective fact that Shark Cards are not optional. It does not matter if you hide behind an unsubstantiated claim that Shark Cards might affect many people but not you personally or if you sit as Captain Obvious inside your tiny, little fortress that nobody even wants to take from you. You are neither mounting a valid defense of Shark Cards nor making any point worth arguing about.

• R3CON, Picklez and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Nutduster
  • Nutduster

Big Mean Jerk

• Members
  • None

Do they actually understand that? I've asked before if they aren't optional and people have answered 'no they're not optional' so you are saying that people understand they're optional but state the opposite regardless?
Don't know if you've read the whole thread but some answers really seems like they don't think they're optional..

You wave around the word "optional" like it's a magic wand that dispels all criticism of bad game design.  If you want to argue against imaginary people who somehow think shark cards are required purchases, go right ahead.  My argument is not that, and most people who hate shark cards would say the same. 

At its core, the counter-argument is simple: shark card revenue has 1) encouraged Rockstar to jack up the prices of buyables, and 2) reduce the payouts as well as increase the time required and difficulty of jobs, while also 3) charging an unreasonable amount of real money for modest amounts of fake money - because getting everything you want at too great a speed or for too little real cash will hurt their bottom line.  It's really as simple as that.  I may have the option not to buy shark cards but I don't have the option to play a less boring and annoying version of this game; I'm stuck with the one they built on a foundation of microtransactions.

• B7R, RicoPPP, Van_Hellsing and 2 others like this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 23 hours ago

You wave around the word "optional" like it's a magic wand that dispels all criticism of bad game design.  If you want to argue against imaginary people who somehow think shark cards are required purchases, go right ahead.  My argument is not that, and most people who hate shark cards would say the same. 

At its core, the counter-argument is simple: shark card revenue has 1) encouraged Rockstar to jack up the prices of buyables, and 2) reduce the payouts as well as increase the time required and difficulty of jobs, while also 3) charging an unreasonable amount of real money for modest amounts of fake money - because getting everything you want at too great a speed or for too little real cash will hurt their bottom line.  It's really as simple as that.  I may have the option not to buy shark cards but I don't have the option to play a less boring and annoying version of this game; I'm stuck with the one they built on a foundation of microtransactions.
You're not taking things out of context in any way are you?
You talk about people that hate SC in a way that I almost get the feeling you're making it look like I like them even tho I clearly said I'm not a fan of them.

I've not denied that the game is catering towards selling SC to people that don't have the time to play the game or people that need every single item in the game or even towards everyone that plays the game but they're not forcing anyone to buy them either.. (you're probably going to quote only this paragraph for your next argument?)

As for 1,2 and 3, I've never denied any of that either. I understand that a lot of people here on the forum find it hard or impossible to just play the game to aquire what they want but most of my friends, myself and others here on the forum manages it so clearly it's possible.

Where did you get it from that I'm against any form of criticism of the game? I criticize the game myself so why would I need a "magic wand" that dispels any criticism of bad game designs?? And btw it was you that started arguing with me, not the other way around.

This isn't really going anywhere either and you seem only seem to pick parts of my posts to make it look like I'm defending every aspect of the game and that I can't handle criticism either just to have something to discuss about..

In the end it seems like we actually agree, SC are optional, in game items are expensive/overpriced, payouts could/should be better and the game has it's flaws?

Also the fact that I say that this may be my last R* game depending on how future games turns out should be an indication that I'm on the edge of what I will accept in the future?
If this is my last game I certainly won't come here on the forum and complain about every aspect of the next games because I will just move on to other things.
Let's hope the Benz will get everything right with his game and offer an alternative to the gta franchise for those that looks forward to that

Nutduster
  • Nutduster

Big Mean Jerk

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 hours ago Edited by Nutduster, 22 hours ago.

My main point is that you coming into a thread like this and reiterating a few times that shark cards are optional amounts to a defense of shark cards, and by extension, a defense of their effect on GTA. If not, why are you making this counter-argument against something that basically no one is saying?
  • RicoPPP, Picklez and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 hours ago Edited by kenmy13999, 22 hours ago.

Deleted, no point

KD142000
  • KD142000

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 hours ago

Sometimes as I scroll through the hate and shark card posts I wonder if it's understood the shark cards are optional.  I've put a lot of time into this game across 3 platforms and have yet to get that loading screen that warns me that to continue playing I must purchase a shark card.  I have a little phone app game that I have made purchases on so if I ever hated the game for it, I wouldn't play it anymore.  I won't make light and say if you hate the game, don't play it anymore because I mean if you hated air, you'd still have to breathe it.  I personally would never buy a shark card because I paid full retail for the game 4 times now. In this day of have everything now and no patience required it's odd to see a game hated for giving options.  To go any deeper into this I would need to see actual proof that game developers sit around and purposely lower the quality of things until certain shark card sales goals are reached.  Also, I would say I rather like seeing a new car or 2 a week for awhile instead of having 20 thrown at me in one shot.  In closing I would say hate is a strong word and someone, somewhere once said hate is misguided love.

None of us have said shark cards aren't optional. It's not about if something is optional or not. What matters is how the option affects the game. I'm pretty sure that cheating is optional...the same way that murdering is optional. We still look down on the option to cheat and murder. Just because 'it's optional' doesn't mean it's excused from being a bad thing?

Surely, if you've played the game, you'd understand what a grindfest it is, and the option to buy a shark card is a way of skipping that. Those who don't have the money or don't want to give R* another $100 just to get 8 million for a yacht won't buy shark cards. It sounds pretty ridiculous if you actually see the prices you are expected to pay for in-game currency. Mobile games do the same, but they didn't cost anything! You have to buy the game, first!

• RicoPPP and R3CON like this

Le biatch
  • Le biatch

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 55 minutes ago

None of us have said shark cards aren't optional. It's not about if something is optional or not. What matters is how the option affects the game. I'm pretty sure that cheating is optional...the same way that murdering is optional. We still look down on the option to cheat and murder. Just because 'it's optional' doesn't mean it's excused from being a bad thing?

Surely, if you've played the game, you'd understand what a grindfest it is, and the option to buy a shark card is a way of skipping that. Those who don't have the money or don't want to give R* another $100 just to get 8 million for a yacht won't buy shark cards. It sounds pretty ridiculous if you actually see the prices you are expected to pay for in-game currency. Mobile games do the same, but they didn't cost anything! You have to buy the game, first!

I just don't understand how it is affecting you. There are other ways of going around it too. You have the option to pay for supplies instead of stealing, pay to get cops off of you, and you can also pay to make yourself and your crew disappear to get to your destination.

In other words, TIME IS MONEY. It's always been like this. Not trying to argue but you say that other games do it but they are free. They are not. You have to deal with having to watch commercials for it to be free, so it's taking time from the game.

Nutduster
  • Nutduster

Big Mean Jerk

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 minutes ago Edited by Nutduster, 10 minutes ago.

I just don't understand how it is affecting you. There are other ways of going around it too. You have the option to pay for supplies instead of stealing, pay to get cops off of you, and you can also pay to make yourself and your crew disappear to get to your destination.

In other words, TIME IS MONEY. It's always been like this. Not trying to argue but you say that other games do it but they are free. They are not. You have to deal with having to watch commercials for it to be free, so it's taking time from the game.

Good lord, how do you not understand this?  Shark cards make them money; you earning your GTA$ by grinding does not; therefore they make the grind long, slow, dull and difficult.  That affects every single person who doesn't glitch for 100% of their income.  It has affected you, me, and every person who has replied to this thread. 

And the "workarounds" you mentioned are just things that increase your costs and reduce your payout.  So yeah they make things easier, but they also make it pay less (net output), so you have to still grind as long as anybody else.  I mean, I buy my bunker supplies because I can't be bothered to do sourcing anymore, but the result of that is that my sales come out to 135K profit instead of 210K.  They price the supplies just to the point that it's essentially a wash - if I was willing to flog those repetitive, long-ass missions just like I flog the sale missions, I'd probably make almost exactly the same amount of money per hour.

The questions you should be asking yourself are these:

1 - Is the GTA Online model (grind for money to buy stuff, pay for shark cards to circumvent the grind) a good model?  If it's not, is there a competing model that could replace it such that we still get regular content updates and also are engaged with the game long-term?  (I believe the answer is that the model is bad and there are better ones, but I'll save that for another time.)

And:

2 - If the model itself is OK (debatable, but subjective), have they tweaked it to a point where there is a reasonable balance between our need to have fun playing a game we bought, and their need to make money?  I would argue the answer is no, and that they erred (hugely) on the side of their bottom line.  Everything costs WAY too much, and earning money to buy all these multi-million dollar vehicles and properties takes WAY too long.  That is anti-fun.  It is a rare gamer that enjoys grinding missions over and over again, especially when many of them take forever to do because Rockstar intentionally makes you travel back and forth across the entire map to do them.*

* Just to point out one example out of dozens, I feel dread in my soul when I get the hangar mission involving the stunt plane. Why?  My hangar is at LSIA, most of the stunts are in the city.  I can quickly bang out the part of the mission that is actually interesting.  But then I have to spend 6+ minutes flying all the way to Paleto Bay, blowing up a truck with the supplies in it (because otherwise it's a ridiculously long drive back), calling in a new vehicle because I probably destroyed the plane trying to land it, and then going all the way back to the extreme opposite end of the map.  This is a job that is about 1/5 doing something fun, and 4/5 trying to stay awake through the most boring sh*t that has ever existed.  Too many missions are like that, and most of those missions don't pay anywhere near what they should for the time I'm putting in.

• Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

5 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 2 guests, 1 anonymous users