Dubsta 2 (custom) spawn strategies

2,088 replies to this topic
Fibster
  • Fibster

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

By the way, I have tried the mc club road captain method twice yesterday without spawning anything.. I usually manage to get sabres, sentinels, comets fairly frequently, but the road captain's dubsta did not yield anything at all for some reason (on PC). :facedesk:

Dutch Queen
  • Dutch Queen

You only live once!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

By the way, I have tried the mc club road captain method twice yesterday without spawning anything.. I usually manage to get sabres, sentinels, comets fairly frequently, but the road captain's dubsta did not yield anything at all for some reason (on PC). :facedesk:

I tried to do the same with the mc dubsta,as i did in the video i posted lately, with the Tinsel Towers, but i had trouble spawning a Dubsta really quick. The MC Dubsta makes it harder to spawn in another Dubsta 2. 

My tip is that when there are other spawn cars in traffic, for example the Sabre, then you will only get a customized Sabre to spawn. Just go to another lobby then, where there are no Sabre Turbo's and trie again. Or drive in the Sabre, that will make it disappear out of traffic.

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by tommyguns, A week ago.

The airport continues to be rubbish for me, spent a while there last night, didn't get a single dubsta. Doing what I've seen work for others, but I get nothing. Burton is almost as bad. I'm maybe a couple more fruitless sessions away from sticking to Le Mesa exclusively.

Watched a few of your videos last night Dutch Queen, gonna try snagging myself a naked buggy & maybe an unafilliated gang car later. Your collection is pretty impressive. Thanks for the info, its always nice to find a GTA YouTuber who doesn't bug people with clickbait, and all the other crap these mrboss clones do.

ALLWORLD19
  • ALLWORLD19

Thug

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago

The airport continues to be rubbish for me, spent a while there last night, didn't get a single dubsta. Doing what I've seen work for others, but I get nothing. Burton is almost as bad. I'm maybe a couple more fruitless sessions away from sticking to Le Mesa exclusively.

Watched a few of your videos last night Dutch Queen, gonna try snagging myself a naked buggy & maybe an unafilliated gang car later. Your collection is pretty impressive. Thanks for the info, its always nice to find a GTA YouTube who doesn't bug people with clickbait, and all the other crap these mrboss clones do.

i like the airport location best , i can help u get dune and unaffiliated gang cars less than 10 minutes if on ps4 add me

• tommyguns likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

For people like me who doesn't own a D2, how to get one? I'm on PC.

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Watched a few of your videos last night Dutch Queen, gonna try snagging myself a naked buggy & maybe an unafilliated gang car later. Your collection is pretty impressive. Thanks for the info, its always nice to find a GTA YouTube who doesn't bug people with clickbait, and all the other crap these mrboss clones do.

i like the airport location best , i can help u get dune and unaffiliated gang cars less than 10 minutes if on ps4 add me

Thanks for the offer but I'm on xb1. Dutch Queens method seems nice and hassle free though, she just started chopper tail, flew up to paleto, and then slowly flew up and down the dirt road at the base of the cliff. After 4-5mins bingo, naked buggy.

I tried for the red pearl peyote tonight, no luck. Didn't try for long though as I lost connection and decided to call it a night.

Got a gold dubsta at the airport, but Mesa is still where I have most luck, picked 4 up there tonight in free mode. Do people find any particular time more productive? I seem to have the most luck between 4pm-7pm at Mesa.

Dutch Queen
  • Dutch Queen

You only live once!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago Edited by Dutch Queen, A week ago.

Weird, because lsc at the airport is my favorite location to spawn in Dubsta's.

And thank you for your compliment 👍☺️

For people like me who doesn't own a D2, how to get one? I'm on PC.

You can ask S1MULATORDUDE, he helps players on the pc.
  • tommyguns likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Thanks a lot. And what about the black matte B2? This one:

http://cdn.gta5cheat...5/11/dubsta.png

I like the black matte more than the chrome and golden versions.

From what I've read, you can spawn D2 as road Captain. Can't I request it and save it in my garage? :p

JoonasPRKL
  • JoonasPRKL

Valitettavasti olen yläpuolellanne

• Facade Corporation
  • Finland
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago

From what I've read, you can spawn D2 as road Captain. Can't I request it and save it in my garage? :p

Well you could just paint it Matte Black and and set all customizations parts to stock and there you go.
  • dead goon and SkittleMick like this

BlanketmanNOR
  • BlanketmanNOR

Snitch

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 6 days ago Edited by BlanketmanNOR, 6 days ago.

the road captains black dubsta 2 can not be stored. Drive it to any of the 3 lsc downtown between 0700-1900 to spawn a storable gold/chrome dubsta 2.
  • J-Scott-D likes this

Garland137
  • Garland137

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

I noticed that some of the goon squads in gunrunning supply missions will spawn in modified D2s. Has anyone developed a method that uses these? Is it possible to spawn D2s on the street during these missions and store them?

BlanketmanNOR
  • BlanketmanNOR

Snitch

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 3 days ago

I noticed that some of the goon squads in gunrunning supply missions will spawn in modified D2s. Has anyone developed a method that uses these? Is it possible to spawn D2s on the street during these missions and store them?

I'll take one, if possible, next time I see one of those.

Garland137
  • Garland137

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

I just noticed them while doing the mission where you search the cargo ship. I usually fly, so I'd never been chased from there before. They were either flat or worn black, but otherwise stock looking. Most noticeably they were fitted with turbos.

mcgroin
  • mcgroin

Falling down

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 days ago

Yep, you can use the goon D2s. Here's my method from a few weeks back:

If, like myself, you're socially repellent there's no need to worry! You can now get that Dubsta all on your lonesome.

During some of the Gun Running steal supply missions (eg blow up trucks/ search for supplies on the cargo ship in Elysian Island) once you grab the supplies you'll be chased by Little Seoul gangsters in matte black Dubstas. Kill them, swipe their ride and drive it into your bunker when you deliver your loot. The Dubsta won't appear in your bunker but once you exit you'll find it parked outside.

Hop in and drive to one of the spawn locations (locations/ times and spawn strategies are documented throughout this thread) and you can get your grubby mitts on that shiny Dubsta 2. Insure and use to beget more Dubstas - no human interaction required!

Enjoy!
  • Garland137 and BlanketmanNOR like this

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 2 days ago

Had a rare quadruple free mode solo spawn at Burton! Usually get a double, on rare occasions triple.

BTW: Thanks to J-Scott, your Dubsta videos are great, I have used some of your methods and routing while getting Dubstas at Burton! :cookie: :^:

• BlanketmanNOR and J-Scott-D like this

J-Scott-D
  • J-Scott-D

J-Scott-D and Lezly-D On PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Had a rare quadruple free mode solo spawn at Burton! Usually get a double, on rare occasions triple.
BTW: Thanks to J-Scott, your Dubsta videos are great, I have used some of your methods and routing while getting Dubstas at Burton! :cookie: :^:

Awesome video and thanks for sharing! :) I've done only one freeroam quadruple Dubsta2 spawn and it was before I knew how to record gameplay. I haven't read all 70 pages of this thread, but I bet you're the first to post proof of this rare event.
  • aFinn and BlanketmanNOR like this

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 2 days ago

Thanks! It is quite rare to get it.

klutch14u
  • klutch14u

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by klutch14u, 2 days ago.

Watched a few of your videos last night Dutch Queen, gonna try snagging myself a naked buggy & maybe an unafilliated gang car later. Your collection is pretty impressive. Thanks for the info, its always nice to find a GTA YouTuber who doesn't bug people with clickbait, and all the other crap these mrboss clones do.

I too like the airport location the best.  I don't use any of the "approach" methods though.  Just pull out of your garage, to the left and around the corner.  If there isn't one, turn around and pull back into your garage and repeat.  I use "Time to Get Away".  The best part is, if you don't drive up and down the main roads, you'll never get any of the cars you can't store (Infernous, Porsche, etc).  Sometimes you'll see the Firebird, Sabre and Dominator but it'll almost always be the Dubsta.  At times I've had it be stubborn so I'll find a new session and run it again or head over to La Mesa.

This is a triple spawn.  ANYTIME you sell one within' the correct time of day, you can drive around the block and get a second one, no matter the location.  You can ALWAYS get a double spawn.  The only time I've ever not gotten a second one is if there is chaos around me or another player right there.  Edited to add, this is only during free roam since you can't sell during a mission.

BlanketmanNOR
  • BlanketmanNOR

Snitch

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 7 hours ago

I still help out players on PC. And changed rockstar id: BlanketGrinder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users