Dubsta 2 (custom) spawn strategies

1,938 replies to this topic
GJS-FORCE
  • GJS-FORCE

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Did you miss me? It's been a minute but I'm back for a little. Glad to see everyone but Force is spawning dubstas.

Hope this thread keeps helping folk out. It's my crew's specialty.

No one is missing you since force is spawning dubstas for everyone, move along
It's not all about the spawning you know, stn have provided a lot of info on how to spawn them. Don't act like you speak for everyone

I would be willing to bet that everyone still spawning D2's for other players, with the exception of road capt. are directly using or are using a bastardized version of STN and TFAC's methods, you may not like the player (STN) but you love the sh*t out of his methods,  Welcome back, STN357.  P.S I know a few players are going to deny STN's influence, then before you open your trap, submit a video showing your methods, that are unlike STN's, Betcha cant!, and yes I am still a dick.

Awwwwww... stn's crewmate and little friend has spoken
  • C64fanatic likes this

BlanketmanNOR
  • BlanketmanNOR

Rat

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 3 weeks ago

Just did a Dubsta 2 for a Harry Potter fan on pc. Chopper tail. Gauntlet. Sentinel. And finally a golden D2. Some bikes. And we did the Romero Hearse.

D2 is a nice thing. Don't wreck it or Kanye will come and sit on you.

MrRyanMcCall
  • MrRyanMcCall

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 3 weeks ago

Could someone spawn one for me on Xbox One? PM me for my GT, I'll be on in approximately 7 hours from now
I actually remember telling people about this back on last gen before anyone really knew there was any difference.
Would be good to finally add one back into my collection with the vast amount of garage space we have now.

DedMedic
  • DedMedic

Xbox One GT - DedMedic DedMedic on youtube

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Could someone spawn one for me on Xbox One? PM me for my GT, I'll be on in approximately 7 hours from now
I actually remember telling people about this back on last gen before anyone really knew there was any difference.
Would be good to finally add one back into my collection with the vast amount of garage space we have now.

dude, put your info in the post, your asking a favor, then your asking someone to pm you and then they wait for you to let them help you. too much work, good luck.

"D2 is a nice thing. Don't wreck it or Kanye will come and sit on you."  Sounds and feels a little racist there BlanketmanNOR, what does it mean? who's wrecking D2's,. I see a little bit of friendly jabbering, then you go all Kanye on us. C'mon man. Its a game.

aatif1212
  • aatif1212

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

If anyone can help spawn me one of the gold/chrome Dubsta 2's on PS4 I'd greatly appreciate it.

Can either reply here or mesage me or just contact me online or whatevs.

PSN: Man_named_Crasp

SC: reform1

*EDIT* Request fulfilled. Thanks!

Hi can you help me get the golden dubsta 2.i'm on ps4 and my username is aaqib1212

J-Scott-D
  • J-Scott-D

J-Scott-D and Lezly-D On PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I recorded this one yesterday. A "Freeroam Triple-Spawn" this time.

From the Youtube video description:

Here's a somewhat quick video showing another "No-Sale" Dubsta2 spawn with a twist. After spawning the first one in, I parked my personal Dubsta2 in one of the end parking spots at the Burton Los Santos Customs to act as "bait" for the return visits. After storing the first one, I used the helicopter to make the return trip to discover a Custom Blue Dominator sitting there, which sells for $19,940.00 at Los Santos Customs. I had to steal a SUV off the street for the third visit, only to discover that it was on the Simeon list. You might notice I get Simeon's text AFTER I steal it, but that's R* logic. Double spawns are somewhat common for me...triple spawns are rare and quadruple spawns are almost impossible. I've achieved only one quadruple spawn since getting my first Dubsta2 in the fall of 2016. I didn't know how to save videos at the time, but if it ever happens again, I'll save it and upload it.

• MrRyanMcCall likes this

MrRyanMcCall
  • MrRyanMcCall

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MrRyanMcCall, 2 weeks ago.

Spoiler

I have had issues with children messaging me and sending me multiple party invites, I'd rather not post my gamertag again unless absolutely crucial.

Also I take it you can't help, so please, unless you can help me with spawning it I suggest you remain silent and not try to get under peoples skin over a reasonable request.

In other news I still haven't got my Dubsta. So if anyone would be willing to spawn me one on Xbox One, please take the two minutes to shoot me an message on here and I'll respond promptly. I'm on 4/5 times a day easily so I'll see your message rather quickly :)

DedMedic
  • DedMedic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I had no intention of getting under your skin, the way I help people, and I do help people, is that I will obtain a gold/chrome dub2 that I am willing to part with, and I come on to this exact thread and either announce that I have one available or invite someone directly, I will glance at the requests if any, and invite the requestor if I see them on xbox live, as I was going to do for you, but alas, there was no information to invite you from, so I wrote my post. I do this this way because I like to help people, I just don't like people, so I find it easier, with no waiting for the mission do be done, and no pressure to perform on my part, I get the vehicle in freeroam, then I go on my merry way.

If you would peruse this very thread you would see that I have helped many players get their first dub2, in fact more than a tear ago I stopped counting at 25, which at that time I gave the player a fully modded uninsured D2 for being #25 and just because the player used a simple please and thank you.

p.s if you think I was being a dick to you, read some of my other work.

BlanketmanNOR
  • BlanketmanNOR

Rat

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 weeks ago

dude, put your info in the post, your asking a favor, then your asking someone to pm you and then they wait for you to let them help you. too much work, good luck.

"D2 is a nice thing. Don't wreck it or Kanye will come and sit on you."  Sounds and feels a little racist there BlanketmanNOR, what does it mean? who's wrecking D2's,. I see a little bit of friendly jabbering, then you go all Kanye on us. C'mon man. Its a game.

The Kanye thing is an internal joke for those who have read all the posts in this thread. Thumbtyping on cell phone for a few days, but I can find and link the post # when I get my hands on a keyboard again. Now, Kanye on...

DedMedic
  • DedMedic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Blanketman, I am sorry, I guess it was a joke i was not in on, I have read every post, but I may have missed a video or 2, I guess I should keep quiet when I don't have all the info, I took it at face value and that was wrong of me, again, I am sorry if I offended you.

EvoBeardy
  • EvoBeardy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by EvoBeardy, 2 weeks ago.

Blanketman, I am sorry, I guess it was a joke i was not in on, I have read every post, but I may have missed a video or 2, I guess I should keep quiet when I don't have all the info, I took it at face value and that was wrong of me, again, I am sorry if I offended you.

A quick search for "Kanye" (ascending) within this thread came up with the gist of that: -http://gtaforums.com...ums][sortDir]=1

While I can appreciate all you've done and do being a good soul and helping people out, calling "racist" on something that wasn't intended as such nor really came across that way, is a bit harsh. People are way too quick to be PC these days, and just bring light to something that wasn't even there.

Without knowing any inside joke, I simply took it as Kanye being a bit crazy, eccentric and loving his pimped out AMG Merc, made me think of his South Park appearance. I get that it's all subjective, but surely you seeing something racist, turns ot onto you? No?

I'm not trying to start some flame war or bust your nutsack, just saying, it made no sense (to me) to even call him out on that remark, to be honest. Stand up for those that need protecting and what's just, by all means, but please be a little less quick to "pull the trigger" in the future. :)

Appreciate the fact you sought to correct it however, mighty fine of you.

Back OT:- I finally managed to spawn the Dubsta2 (Gold), despite seeing the videos of the hills area and all that before for the last couple of years, took about 30mins with the Dusbta called from the MC and voila, finally have it. Just a damn shame you can't get one without the spare wheel cover like my MC spawned version was.

Just need a Stratum 51 and that's all I need/want of the spawned vehicles. Thanks for the info put in this thread, really appreciate it. :D

DedMedic
  • DedMedic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I shouldn't have to do this but I will, I did apologize.

Why I reacted, the person that made a lot of videos for spawning strategy is STN357, a man whom I believe to be a man of color, I personally enjoy the hell out of his work, a lot of people are quick to jump on STN357, because he can be salty, as we all can,  so after reading blanketmanNOR's post, I jumped to the conclusion that comparing kanye and STN357 was uncalled for, which not knowing the inside joke, I was slightly offended,  so I wrote my post, if that makes me a racist I guess you got me.

p.s I am in a happy mixed race marriage, with 2 great kids. so maybe take your own advice and keep it zipped, and I promise I will do the same.

• kenmy13999 likes this

RumRocks
  • RumRocks

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A week ago

Hello Dubsta 2 enthusiasts... 
I've dropped a few messages already but this post has been a little cold.
I'm on PC, if you want help spawning one, add me to SC, my tag is RumNthRocks, also, leave me a message so i can know what you are looking for.

BlanketmanNOR
  • BlanketmanNOR

Rat

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A week ago

No need to apologize. The joke was aimed at STN357 and I think he would laugh at it, as he wrote something about Kanye I liked way back. If you read this, STN357, I hope you can laugh and look back on your epic work on the Dubsta 2 and be a bit Kanye about it.

Back on topic: the mc road captain changed the game but I still do Dubsta 2 on PC. Slow here, slow on Steam and slow on reddit.

BlanketmanNOR
  • BlanketmanNOR

Rat

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A week ago

This thread is gold, but it is kind of hard to get the hold of for new people getting into this Dubsta 2 madness we all love. I've sent a message to the tread opener, but got no answer so far. It would be nice if all the vital data where included in the first post - so it would be much easier for new people to get the info they need fast - and less questions about "do I need a Dubsta 2 to spawn a Dubsta 2".

How about you, STN357, make a new thread - and call it something glamorous like "Dubsta 2 - STN357s confirmed spawn strategies"?

I'm quite new to this thing, and things change (like I never got to spawning them up in the hills, but people see it on youtube and believe it still is valid). So, please, to separate the gold from all the grain - can you do this? For all of us? Please?

A new thread - with all the basic need to know - and a few "this is how you do it" videoes would be a great place to refer to new Dubsta 2 freaks. One thread - the first post - and then you are ready to go - or at least know how things work - and what needs to be done to make it happen.

And a list of friendly helpers on each platform could also save a lot of us some work - as well as the new people. PS4, PC, Xbox etc. "If you are on PS4 - these are your golden boys n girls to ask for help - and be nice and polite". Something like that. And R*SC names for easy access in game for people not wanting to register on this forum, some people just need a quick fix and don't want to register at yet another internet site.

Just my 2 cents...

I agree entirely. I could make a new thread and drop some gems on everyone. As you can tell from my posts, I'm very much into this movement and my gaming is revolving around it. Not only do I made a very big deal about it but if you asked everyone in my crew about it, majority of them became crew members from me helping them out and showing them how to get it.

Like you said, it is hard to find players that want to delve deep into it and make it a thing. Idc you all didn't have a crew already I would've asked you all to branch out and be a part of our PC wing. I think the monotony of it all gets to people and the quick money and instant gratification is why players don't use this often.

I'm a bit Kanye-ish when it comes to this because not only did I create this glorious method but I'm so sure of it that I know no one else is doing it better. I've scoured the YouTubes and haven't found a single video that does it better or isn't a carbon copy of what we do.

I can make the thread, I would first need everyone who are adamant about spawning to simply let me know if they'd like to be included in the OP and I can post my videos and their links. The maturation of it all and how it started with driving a truck to flying a helicopter. I'm not sure if most players will truly appreciate the grind. Most players simply just want the truck and that's fine with me.

39 million dollars later of spawning cars and players ask me how I have everything without having to cheat, play Pacific standard ending over and over and still have fun. It's this fn truck lol

I'll see who wants in and I'll do my best to major a thread on how-to by this grab9community certified method. Thanks for the support again people. Couldn't have done it without you....

Found it:

"I'm a bit Kanye-ish when it comes to this because not only did I create this glorious method but I'm so sure of it that I know no one else is doing it better. I've scoured the YouTubes and haven't found a single video that does it better or isn't a carbon copy of what we do."

DedMedic
  • DedMedic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

No need to apologize. The joke was aimed at STN357 and I think he would laugh at it, as he wrote something about Kanye I liked way back. If you read this, STN357, I hope you can laugh and look back on your epic work on the Dubsta 2 and be a bit Kanye about it.

Back on topic: the mc road captain changed the game but I still do Dubsta 2 on PC. Slow here, slow on Steam and slow on reddit.

I just felt I should say sorry

J-Scott-D
  • J-Scott-D

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

On a lighter note, here's the tail end of a double spawn and the completion of a 10 car collection of Dubsta2s with no interior trash.These things are notorious for having coffee cups in them.

• Frenchtone83 likes this

J-Scott-D
  • J-Scott-D

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Another freeroam triple spawn. This time it's all Dubsta2s.

• Frenchtone83 likes this

ShadowlessDevil
  • ShadowlessDevil

Join the Darkside!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 6 hours ago

Anyone willing to help me spawn a Dubsta? I would appreciate it on PS4.

My psn ID is in my profile.

Thanks! 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users