Outfit glitch request

47 replies to this topic
Retroview1955
  • Retroview1955

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:50 AM

I have searched everywhere and I cannot find a glitch that allows the female character to wear knee high boots and jean.

This is something we should already be able to do as NPCs can.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

I am the UNICORN

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:55 AM

I have searched everywhere and I cannot find a glitch that allows the female character to wear knee high boots and jean.

This is something we should already be able to do as NPCs can.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Have you seen this on ANY other players?or is this just some fantasy of yours lol

Retroview1955
  • Retroview1955

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:12 AM

Yeah Ive seen it.

• DonSpeedy likes this

kk9fan97
  • kk9fan97

#BCforever

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:41 AM

how about let's not and say we didn't.

It's players like you having to glitch outfits in this game that have caused players to have 100% legit, non-glitched outfits wiped - I just had three outfits wiped for no reason other than an apparent failed attempt to wipe glitched outfits. Every time you cheaters/glitchers do this stuff causing Rockstar to step it, the legit, non-cheating, non-glitching players ended up getting caught up in it when Rockstar screws up unrelated stuff in the process of patching/hot-fixing the exploits. 

• Shaytan and namless1 like this

CUTS3R
  • CUTS3R

PVE and Coop advocate

• Members
  • France
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:20 AM

If your "non glitched" outfit got wiped cant you just remake it ? Unless you mean something else.

• Spadge, MrMadMike and Ya Boy Punk Fan like this

robban
  • robban

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:22 AM

This user has a lot of guides for different glitches:

http://gtaforums.com...3004-seawalltx/

• ninjaontour and LL Cool L like this

Fozzie
  • Fozzie

Punk Rock Jock

• Van Society
  • Canada

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:27 AM

I know how to do it, but it's not a glitch.
  • ninjaontour and HeavyDuke like this

Anna Deadly
  • Anna Deadly

Bipolar Bitch.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:29 AM

It's players like you having to glitch outfits in this game that have caused players to have 100% legit, non-glitched outfits wiped - I just had three outfits wiped for no reason other than an apparent failed attempt to wipe glitched outfits. Every time you cheaters/glitchers do this stuff causing Rockstar to step it, the legit, non-cheating, non-glitching players ended up getting caught up in it when Rockstar screws up unrelated stuff in the process of patching/hot-fixing the exploits.

People wouldn't have to glitch outfits if Rockstar would just make the clothing options available, I mean just look at the VIP clothing incident. The outfits with the invisible body parts are the ones that should be wiped not these harmless ones which only affect your appearance.
  • Officer620, ninjaontour, Ya Boy Punk Fan and 2 others like this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:38 AM

KABhmgl.jpg
Like this op ;) I know how to do knee high boots with pants
But

They clip terribly
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan likes this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:52 AM

KABhmgl.jpg
But

They clip terribly

Use black jeans it won't show
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan and deadx23 like this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:55 AM

KABhmgl.jpg
But

They clip terribly

Use black jeans it won't show
Mo duh im just saying. Its not my pic btw grabbed it from a buddy

ghostrider135
  • ghostrider135

Agent 47

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:57 AM

Either play the Sims or just don't glitch stuff to get what you want, Because lets face it this sh*t as harmless as you think it is takes up time R* could better spend fixing other sh*t in their game.

Whitedodge00
  • Whitedodge00

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:58 AM

Would you like a tissue? You can keep crying while I glitch every outfit I own.
  • Officer620, CarimboHanky, iBUCKEYE and 4 others like this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:02 AM

So any instructions? My wife's interrested.
  • CUTS3R likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Walking In The Dark Path AGAIN!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:15 AM

Either play the Sims or just don't glitch stuff to get what you want, Because lets face it this sh*t as harmless as you think it is takes up time R* could better spend fixing other sh*t in their game.

once again, i dont see why peope use a great game like the sims as some type of insult, anyway, the fact people keep glitching for harmless stuff like this sends a message to R* that the community want something.

i mean, remember how stacking stuff on the content cretor started as a glitch and was later made into a feature, well samething can happen with stuff like this.

it may take some time but R* need to easy up on their restrictions and allow people to stack layers of clothing.

i still dont get why close to 3 years into the game we still have to glitch to wear mask with hats, when they could make that an option.
  • blackindia, Officer620, iBUCKEYE and 3 others like this

CUTS3R
  • CUTS3R

PVE and Coop advocate

• Members
  • France
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:24 AM

I don't know about you personally, but im sure that alot of people thinking like you do, are the same people spending their time either glitching money from duped cars or from a  glitched VIP timer. Ironic isnt it? 

*Millz
  • *Millz

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:55 AM

So any instructions? My wife's interrested.

"Wife" ;)
  • robban likes this

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2016 - 11:15 AM

The trolls always come out when the topic is glitches
  • iBUCKEYE, ninjaontour, zoso80 and 1 other like this

jyssys
  • jyssys

I like passive mode

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 January 2016 - 11:34 AM

I don't know about you personally, but im sure that alot of people thinking like you do, are the same people spending their time either glitching money from duped cars or from a  glitched VIP timer. Ironic isnt it? 

You know what they say about people who assume, right? 

kk9fan97
  • kk9fan97

#BCforever

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:15 PM

People wouldn't have to glitch outfits if Rockstar would just make the clothing options available, I mean just look at the VIP clothing incident. The outfits with the invisible body parts are the ones that should be wiped not these harmless ones which only affect your appearance.

you ever stop to think that Rockstar has tried to make it possible for some of those outfit combinations to be in the game without having to cheat/glitch to get it, to only have some problems come up as a result. Just because they seem harmless does not necessarily mean that they are harmless. When you glitch you are making the game do stuff that it is not necessarily programmed to be able to do and that can cause problems. Could it cause problems everytime? no probably not, but there is still that chance of it causing issues.

as for the invisible body parts outfit glitch - Rockstar seriously should have done something about that when it started happening because it is starting to get completely out of control 

Would you like a tissue? You can keep crying while I glitch every outfit I own.

you should keep those tissues because you will need them for when Rockstar catches up to you, and wipes all your cheat outfits and either throws you into cheater pool or bad sport. 

The trolls always come out when the topic is glitches

not trolling. I (and just about every other legit, non-cheating players) are sick and tired of getting caught up in the affects of the hot fixes and patches put out by Rockstar in attempt to get control over the cheaters/cheating. I have been screwed over by the patches/ hot fixes way too many times now... 

If your "non glitched" outfit got wiped cant you just remake it ? Unless you mean something else.

I lost three outfits, that were 100% legit, with no glitched items on them. My point is, I (and all the other legit, non-cheating, non-glitching players) should not have to re-make my (our) legit outfits because of the cheaters forcing Rockstar into patching every last thing this is game. If Rockstar would have pulled their heads out of their butts a long time ago and stepped it up and started taking action immediately instead of sitting there trying to act oblivious to everything that is happening, they could have some control over the cheating, but as a result they have lost all control over the cheaters and cheating, and it's now pretty much at an all time high. 

Retroview1955
  • Retroview1955

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:27 PM

KABhmgl.jpg
But

They clip terribly

Wow! That's exactly what I want to do! How did you do it?

• Ya Boy Punk Fan likes this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:33 PM

KABhmgl.jpg
But

They clip terribly

Wow! That's exactly what I want to do! How did you do it?
Only possible via modding

Retroview1955
  • Retroview1955

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:41 PM

I think its really annoying how NPCs get all the cool female outfits!

Effing Rockstar logic!

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:53 PM

Back when VIP and bodyguard outfits were able to be saved (for less than a day), it was possible to wear knee boots over the leggings that two outfits had.

24137870039_9bc9591424_o.jpg

It can still be done now, but lasts a few seconds before the script kicks in and reverts you back to the generic outfit.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:59 PM

You know what they say about people who assume, right? 

Makes an ass out of u and me.

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:02 PM

Moan moar.

Like Ryan said, modding is the way to go.

• CaptainJoe and ninjaontour like this

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

@Uglybitchstopit

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:12 PM Edited by SonofLosSantos, 20 January 2016 - 08:12 PM.

I dont see how me taking the glasses and hat off of my face bandana makes me a cheater
  • CaptainJoe, ninjaontour, Ya Boy Punk Fan and 3 others like this

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:20 PM

I dont see how me taking the glasses and hat off of my face bandana makes me a cheater

It doesn't

Glitches keep the game interesting. People who spend some extra time searching for a way to get something unique are rewarded this way.
  • CaptainJoe, ninjaontour, SonofLosSantos and 2 others like this

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:23 PM

if they weren't glitched outfits they're not hard to replace. 

image.png

• ninjaontour, CaptainDowntown, Ya Boy Punk Fan and 4 others like this

kk9fan97
  • kk9fan97

#BCforever

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:36 PM Edited by kk9fan97, 20 January 2016 - 08:38 PM.

if they weren't glitched outfits they're not hard to replace. 

image.png

like I pointed out in my post above, all the legit, non-cheating, non-glitching players should not have to go through the process of making the outfits to only have them wiped and then have to do them over again because of Rockstar's rushed fixes causing the our 100% legit non-glitched outfits to be wiped.  

Part of the issue is I (and a lot of the other players) can't remember exactly what clothing Items used in them. I pieced one together a couple of nights ago, I did not bother with the others because I can't remember the exact clothing items I used.

and I am not whining, I am just pointing out that the cheaters/glitchers actions always end up with the legit, non-cheating and non-glitching players getting involved because of Rockstar having to rush fixes in. If all the cheaters/glitchers would just grow up and drop the entitled act and actually play the game without cheating, the majority of the threads and complaints about Rockstar would not be happening, and all these issues would not happen. 

Moan moar.

Like Ryan said, modding is the way to go.

not moaning, just pointing out that the action of the idiot cheaters/glitchers always ends with the legit, non-cheating, non-glitching players involved and causes everyone problems in the long run. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users