Olympics: General Discussion

122 replies to this topic
UshaB
  • UshaB

Nacho Libre - "I wanna weeeeeen!"

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

You need strength and skill for sure but It's just super boring to watch though. I skip over all gymnastic events during olympics.

I don't really watch it, except for the highlights. To me it's like watching Soccer, it's boring to watch but playing it is really fun. I pretty much just watch the sprinting and swimming with the occasional taekwondo.

As for esports, they've totally ruled out all games with any sort of violence. The only games allowed would probably be sports titles like fifa, nba etc.

Lol, Esports at the Olympics. That's pretty much a simulation for actual sports, well not even that. Pushing buttons for an Olympic event, I would not call any of the competitors athletes at all.

I'd rather have this at the Olympics than Esports; (If it is already an Olympic event then wtf?)

@UshaB
Esports lol

y? y u do dis? lmfao.

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 2 weeks ago

I watch a lot of events. Athletics and swimming for sure, but also stuff like rowing, canoing, all cycling events (including bmxing which I hope is there to stay) and then a new favourite from Rio, handball. First time I've ever watched handball but it was definitely one of the highlights for me. Really fun to watch.

And then I think I watch most events at the winter olympics, even curling. Only events I can think of there that I don't watch are the artsy, dancing stuff.
  • UshaB likes this

Nice Person
  • Nice Person

KD*

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

I actually like watching Gymnastics, such an interesting sport to watch. BMX, archery, and beach volleyball are my new favorites from Rio.

For the winter olympics ice skating and skiing are my favorites but I try to watch the events.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users