GTA VCS Special Vehicle Guide

854 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:30 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 19 January 2018 - 04:34 PM.

May I ask, what ever are these Padlock Vehicles?

I'll give you a hint.  They are written twice already on the previous page.  Reading helps.  Previously, the only Padlock Vehicle(s) were AP Helicopter Conversion from Steal the Deal, which again, is old news and a couple Videos already made...

H/PP Stinger, DP/EP/FP Mule, and AP PCJ-600

H/PP Stinger, DP/EP/FP Mule, and AP PCJ-600.

Maybe add EP/FP Benson to the list if you want...

3D Universe
  • 3D Universe

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:36 PM

Do you know from what mission(s) could these vehicles be obtained?

Also, who are these 5 individuals that may or may not know how to obtain H/PP Stinger, DP/EP/FP Mule, and AP PCJ-600?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:37 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 19 January 2018 - 04:40 PM.

Stinger is from Jive Drive, Mule is from Farewell to Arms (Same as Benson), and PCJ-600 is from Burning Bridges...

5 is just a rough estimate.  I don't know.  Talk to the goons on Discord if you want to know how to get them, then you can be added into the rough estimate of 6 people who know.  The fact of the matter is, this is going to keep happening.  People wondering about these Vehicles but will never know cuz some people feel the need to keep it a big mystery.  I personally don't care, though, as it doesn't bother me.  But clearly it will bother some people cuz they actually want to know about them and how to get them.  Even SpriteFan274 would like to know, granted he hasn't done anything with OM0 in any GTA and has said he probably will never even do a single OM0 Save in any GTA, so why does he need to know?  No idea, lol...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

GTA Special Vehicle Guide Writer and Collector

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:40 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 19 January 2018 - 08:53 PM.

I would like to know how to obtain those because I'm the Guide Writer and things HAVE to be known. Their way of not willing to tell me is an arrogant and childish way of trying to keep these Guides as outdated as possible (even after I clean up the Guides and finally finish them), plus to simply piss me off. I won't say any names though, just giving an insight in the behaviour of certain individuals.

I really would wonder how people like jam8tone (someone who made full Videos and full insights in Special Vehicles in LCS and VCS, without him these Guides wouldn't even exist, without him, Special Vehicles wouldn't be looked into) would react to people keeping Special Vehicles a secret because of these nonsense reasons... If they find pleasure in not telling their discoveries and findings, okay, but don't tease me telling me it's obtainable, but you won't tell me how to get it.

To make matters worse, some of these individuals directly told me that they'll tell the Methods AFTER MorsPrincipiumEst and me finish Saves, so that we'll have to re-do them. Can it be even more immature? Can it be even more embarrassing? Mors said that he doesn't care about making OM0 Saves anymore, a decision which I respect, but I'm trying to give an insight how stupid and childish this is, also what about other people who would be interested in making Saves? What about the community? What about some people who'd like to know more, but can't?

Anyhow, I have a Notepad File from before where I collected information about these Vehicles for the Guide and I will post them when the time comes. I will also test them out myself when the time comes so that things will be found finally, and not kept a secret.

I will take the liberty and credit MorsPrincipiumEst fully for these Vehicles because why not? He said they were obtainable with Padlock and with OM0 and Deaths here in the Guide, thus he CONTRIBUTED for the Guide. You contribute and you take full credit for what you say when you post it in the Guides and if you're the first one to do so on the whole Internet. If you're not the first one but you post the Information, but you don't mention who found it and helped finding it, then credit whoever found or helped finding it...

Same logic with the newly found TD Speeder from the Empire Missions in VCS, "newly found" as in found 5-3 months ago but never talked about. I will take the liberty to credit myself now as the founder of this Vehicle. Nobody on the Internet publicly mentioned it, I did this now for the first time. So nobody can come in and say that he found it, if so, then provide evidence that you knew it before I did... Unique Domestobot might be possible in VCS on PS2, I said this publicly first time, "I found it."

This is why I don't care about giving Credit to people who found Vehicles. Not because I'm ungreateful or anything, actually I'm very grateful if you found something new and helped with the Guide and you will have my respect for doing so, but I can't credit EVERYONE equally as people tend to lie when crediting and because some Crediting information are unknown and as some seem to be Common Knowledge. When I find saw the Videos of the Epsilon Missions in V back in 2013, I saw these EC Light Blue Vehicles, so am I the founder of those Vehicles when thinking like so? No, I'd need to prove proof that they're EC and Special, first one who does it (or credits someone as the founder) and provides Information about the new Special Vehicle, will get fully credited. And I'm not going to dig through WayBack Machine to find old outdated Guides just to find the Credits...

If you haven't realized til now, some people tend to not even give Info for those new Vehicles because they don't feel like getting enough Credit, but let me say this one more time (as I said it COUNTLESS times) - You are crediting yourself for contributing and helping the Guide by providing Proof and Information.

This is all I have to say about the H/PP Stinger from Jive Drive, DP/EP/FP Mule from Farewell to Arms and the AP PCJ-600 from Burning Bridges. If you want to know more about them, ask someone else, as I'm forced to not know anything about those Vehicles' Methods. All I know is that Padlock, Deaths and Pay and Spray Visits are used.

About making OM0 Saves, I will surely make them in a far future. I will soon finish my VC 1st Save and then move to LCS 3rd Save or VC 2nd Save. I might also want to do a VCS 2nd Save soon though, but I'd like to prolong that Project, though it wouldn't be difficult.

Also if anyone really cares, I will finish the IV Guide finally this weekend, then move to fixing up the TLaD and TBoGT Guide. I may take slow, but I will do quality work until all is said and finished. Quality over quantity.

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:57 PM Edited by RationalPsycho, 19 January 2018 - 10:37 PM.

I will take the liberty and credit MorsPrincipiumEst fully for these Vehicles because why not? He said they were obtainable with Padlock and with OM0 and Deaths here in the Guide, thus he CONTRIBUTED for the Guide. You contribute and you take full credit for what you say when you post it in the Guides and if you're the first one to do so on the whole Internet. If you're not the first one but you post the Information, but you don't mention who found it and helped finding it, then credit whoever found or helped finding it...

Same logic with the newly found TD Speeder from the Empire Missions in VCS. I will take the liberty to credit myself now as the founder of the Vehicle. Nobody on the Internet publicly mentioned it, I did this now for the first time. Unique Domestobot might be possible in VCS on PS2, I said this publicly first time, "I found it."

Thanks to this, I took a more thorough look into the script, confirmed all my findings, and made a more complete list of QD vehicles in the game:

Speeder from Smuggling

SpriteFan274 likes this

Behold. The grown man Spriteacus strikes back.

There are 6 Empire missions, and a Speeder is available in the Smuggling and Robbery ones. You didn't even go through the effort of mentioning the particular side mission; information known for months, let alone the exact Speeder itself. For your information, mister founder, the TD Speeder is the one given to you during the Smuggling missions. As for the method; take the boat, cancel the side mission, beach it and push it to your garage.

Regarding the posts about the Stinger, Mule and PCJ-600, they were a little bit more informative than the "to build a house, you'll need bricks, lime, cement and a few beams" statement, which is far from credible. No connections between the ingredients (OM0, suicide etc.) are explained. As for their existence, the AP PCJ-600 and H/PP Stinger were documented by an unknown to me source way before I joined this place, and Nick007J was the first to identify the FP/EP/DP Mule using the script.

Nobody demanded you explore the depths of the internet just to give credit, but if you omit (or turn a blind eye at, out of maturity) something so simple, what exactly are your qualifications and credibility? And, even though you aren't bothered at all, as evidenced by the handful of posts you recently made (nothing a grown, responsible man can't deal with), this is why your favourite butthurt goons forbear this place; they can't handle adult affairs. Instead, they chose other means to share information. After all, the internet consists of more than just GTAForums, right? These discoveries will not be kept secret. Much like the AP Maverick in VC, sooner or later, people with more credibility are going to post everything about them (including credits) when they're good and ready, be it on YouTube, Discord, or even the playground. You have no power over a place, you don't like the service, you leave. People do this every day. In this case, you have your precious echo chambers to write all about PS2 Master Race, aspirations and standards with little to no objection (with the staff's approval), the "pure f*cking children" have their own place to brush their Barbie dolls, the goons are doing their research without moral police around, and the viewers get to decide what is the best source of information, so everyone is happy. Where are you going to find a more fair deal than that? Regards  :)

• Bender ุ likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:26 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 4 days ago.

What I wanted to say about the Credits Part, is that I usually get complaints about people not being credited in the Guide. I simply can't credit everyone, and people tend to lie when getting credited, thus WHY I gave an example of me lying about Vehicles getting credited there, plus I wasn't giving out any evidence that I "found" it, thus you could see me lying. The information on how to get Vehicles can't be faked as easily as the information on who found the Vehicles, unless you post the findings yourself with your own Account FIRST. I used the TD Speeder as that kind of example as I was informed very lately about it, plus I wasn't aware of your Post back then in May 2017, but still, I wanted to give an EXAMPLE on why I find Crediting unreliable unless someone gives out the Method Procedure first on their Profile on the Internet. I wasn't trying to claim anyone's discovery.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you posted the AP PCJ-600 Post about it not being Unobtainable, the day yesterday from when I heard that it's Obtainable. If you posted the info about that the AP PCJ-600 could be Dead Code, then you could've also posted the info about the Vehicle being obtainable, and how long was it since your last Post on this Topic, which was about the PCJ-600 not being obtainable?

Regarding the posts about the Stinger, Mule and PCJ-600, they were a little bit more informative than the "to build a house, you'll need bricks, lime, cement and a few beams" statement, which is far from credible. No connections between the ingredients (OM0, suicide etc.) are explained. As for their existence, the AP PCJ-600 and H/PP Stinger were documented by an unknown to me source way before I joined this place, and Nick007J was the first to identify the FP/EP/DP Mule using the script.

And these people who give contributions, help and show their Discoveries, their work, into the Guides have my respect and I appreciate their work. But still, why wasn't I aware of it, and why are people asking for info about these Vehicles? Info that you surely have but don't give out. I mean, sure, if you don't want to give information about it here, sure, I WILL RESPECT THAT, but please don't tease me with giving tiny minor Informations about them... Either don't mention them or post the Discoveries, of course when they're ready and when Founders think they're ready.

LATE EDIT: Also don't try to teach about of Maturity. Look yourself in the mirror and ask your flaws. I asked mine, I faced my flaws and am ready to fix myself (which I am trying my best to do) and to keep any Drama away. It's time for you to face your own flaws to finally shake hands and co-operate, instead of rivally and immaturely insult each other. But instead you take a mockery out of the situation. Thus again, don't teach me about maturity.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:37 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 19 January 2018 - 09:42 PM.

some of these individuals directly told me that they'll tell the Methods AFTER MorsPrincipiumEst and me finish Saves, so that we'll have to re-do them. Can it be even more immature? Can it be even more embarrassing?

I guess they will be waiting a long time, then, since as I said, the next thing I do with VCS would be a 7th Save to gather up more of the remaining Special Vehicles I need + more EC Black Vehicles simply just to make the Save File contain another 12 Special Vehicles.  Also a Mobile Starter Save and ONE 100% Save...If and when the actual Game is released for iOS...

Finishing Saves?  There is still non-OM0 Vehicles left to obtain.  Those take priority over anything OM0 when it comes to my own Saves and anything OM0 is just for fun and those are my least cared for Saves.  Not as important to me.

I wouldn't even do a Save with OM0 in VCS for just a few Special Vehicles as it's not even worth the 20+ Hours to assemble a Save to 100% just for a few Special Vehicles.  You don't see me dropping what I am doing just to quickly rush through another Save for some useless AP Helicopters now do you?  Well, the same thing would be the case for the H/PP Stinger, DP/EP/FP Mule, EP/FP Benson, and AP PCJ-600.  These things just get added onto a "List" so I simply know what I still can obtain in the Game, but it's not like I have any actual interest to obtain them.

The AP Maverick was brought to light, but again, you don't see me dropping what I am doing to rush through a 3rd VC Save just to get it.  I even have some RC Vehicles left to obtain in that Game, too, but again, it can wait.  As can all this stuff in VCS.  Or it may never happen.  Either way, it doesn't really matter too much to me if people want to keep things a secret or not.  It doesn't hurt ME, it hurts the community who simply will be left in the dark and not know how to get them if they are interested in them.  I personally am not interested, so it's a moot point at this point...

It's quite simple.  No Videos?  Not written anywhere on the Web?  Your word against his word.  Nobody wins and nobody knows anything new for the Special Vehicles.  It's quite common sense.  If it's not out there on the Web, then it never happened :D :p

• SpriteFan274 likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Lennart -, 4 weeks ago.

Posting Photos of Special Vehicles deserves be in a Special Vehicle Guide, I respect people's hard work done for the Saves and I am the Author, plus I don't care about this jealousy. If someone has the skill and patience to accomplish and FINISH something, then they have the right to brag about it.
Post your Special Vehicle Collection and Photos of your Special Vehicles in this Guide's Comments or PM me your Special Vehicle Achievements, and you will be featured on this Post.

'll add the Photos later.
100% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 119 Mission Attempts, 1 Pay and Spray Visit, 18 Safehouse Visits, 29:21 Total Playing Time, and 12 Special Vehicles!
101 Bayshore Avenue: H/EP/FP/PP/UC/UC2/TD Infernus, AP/UC/UC2 Maverick, H/UC Sanchez, EP/NE/UC/UC2 Taxi
The Compound: AP/UC/UC2 Sentinel XS, H/PP/TP/UC/UC2 Sentinel XS, H/PP/TP/UC/UC2 Bobcat
The Clymenus Suite: H/AP Cuban Jetmax, AP Yola, AP VCPD Cruiser, H/UC Stallion

jIOqKsI.png
dIT4Be0.png
V1ZlMkv.png

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 4 weeks ago.

Nice, 100% Completion without even doing Air Rescue Level 15 for the Health Boost (+)

119 Mission Attempts don't even add up, either, lol...Some of those Vehicles add +2 Attempts just to get them.  113 is the lowest.  It just doesn't add up.  I count at LEAST 8-9 Attempts and if you actually took the time to complete Air Rescue, that would be another, since it's a Mission that counts for 100%...

Glitches Saves are Glitched...More Insta-Passes please! :D :p

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

No one said anything about air rescue being needed for the Post my savefile section. Or am I wrong? Show me the post!
I count 8 mission attempts for the vehicles and the rest is done normally, two side missions repeated for the air rescue %.
VCPD cruiser: 2
Sentinel XS + Bobcat: 1
Sentinel XS: 1
Infernus: 1
Maverick: 1
Taxi: 1
Biker Angel: 1

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 4 weeks ago.

113 + 8 = 121 + 1 for Air Rescue would be 122...

119?  Ok...

If Beach Patrol is started a second time, it also will give another Attempt...Like Firefighter does, as well.  I obtained the H/WP Sanchez in Beach Patrol on Level 16, knowing that if I would get it later on, it would add another Attempt yet again.

Anyways, SpriteFan274 will add them sometime I suppose.  But I thought yesterday you said you didn't care about Photos.  Now you do?  What about next week?  Next month?

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Lennart -, 4 weeks ago.

PSP =/= PS2
"If Beach Patrol is started a second time, it also will give another Attempt...Like Firefighter does, as well."
"Beach Patrol" doesn't add attempts after completion on PSP
Nothing more is necessary to be said.
Thanks for adding them.

ITZ_CHAFIKO
  • ITZ_CHAFIKO

I'll cry when I'm done killing

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 3 weeks ago

What are the vehicles most worth getting in this game?
My time is limited and I won't have the patience to make 5 other savefiles.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago

What are the vehicles most worth getting in this game?
My time is limited and I won't have the patience to make 5 other savefiles.

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1070012173

If you want to use OM0, you can just also get the AP/EC Maverick, H/UH/AP/PP/WP Biker Angel etc... It's YOUR Choice on which 12 you should go for.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I can't obtain the AP VCDP Cheetah on PS2. I've tried countless times, but the game keeps crashing at the point where the duplicated cutscene is meant to start.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users