GTA VCS Special Vehicle Guide

837 replies to this topic
SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:05 PM

Hm, awesome... So it's truly a Special Vehicle... Seriously though, can you check that Dark Green Sentinel XS that Militia is asking? We need to know all the EC Vehicles in VCS... I love it how BoomyJohnny is checking all Special Vehicles in IV, so VCS and IV will be done with when it comes to EC Stuff...

Now we can finally have a full list of which Vehicles don't become EC Black when they are converted to Black... Some will become just Black, while some will be EC Black. Only the Electrag from the Carcols.dat seems to not become EC as far as I checked... What is that? The WInterGreen?

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:11 PM Edited by Bender ุ, 11 November 2017 - 05:18 PM.

I can't define what is going on but i can share the script:
0048: CREATE_CAR $5362 $5556([email protected],3) $5559([email protected],3) $5562([email protected],3) $5553([email protected],3) 
0495: set_car_colour_set $5553([email protected],3) 0 // <--- ???
00D1: SET_CAR_HEADING $5553([email protected],3) 180.0 
0300: SET_CAR_STRAIGHT_LINE_DISTANCE $5553([email protected],3) 100 
0050: SET_CAR_CRUISE_SPEED $5553([email protected],3) 15.0 
02E9: SET_CAR_FORWARD_SPEED $5553([email protected],3) 10.0 
004A: CAR_GOTO_COORDINATES $5553([email protected],3) $5565 $5566 $5567 
0048: CREATE_CAR $5362 $5392([email protected],3) $5395([email protected],3) $5398([email protected],3) $5410([email protected],3) 
0495: set_car_colour_set $5410([email protected],3) 0 // <--- ??? 
00D1: SET_CAR_HEADING $5410([email protected],3) 350.0  
Also,
Reni's Comet is only UC2, just in case.
0048: [email protected] = create_car #COMET at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] 
01B0:  [email protected] 1 
0150: set_car [email protected] color_to 3 6 // <--- Street Spawn color is 3,1 and here is 3,6 = Unique Color 2
  • Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:06 PM

Reni's Comet is just EC2?  Interesting...

Either way, anything that is VISIBLE and can see that it's NOT normal, I just call it EC.  So all of these Sentinel XS's, I still just stick to EC even if the Bars on the Windows are the only thing special on most of them, thus EC2.  Same with Reni's Comet.  That Yellow Back to it is visible, thus EC, even though it's technically EC2 as it's the Comet's Secondary Color.

In other words, the O.N.L.Y. time you will hear me ever say EC2 is if the Secondary Color is INVISIBLE and it doesn't look like any Vehicles are like this other than in SA.  SA has a lot of those while nothing like that in III, VC, LCS, or VCS.  Not even the HD Era has INVISIBLE Secondary Colors.  Everything is visible there, as well.  Visible = EC to me.

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:41 AM

3fOCvO6.jpg

Reni's Comet is EC2 (Exclusive Secondary Colour) indeed; the chrome red colour is not special.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:11 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 13 November 2017 - 01:12 PM.

Finally...Learning a lot more about the EC's in VCS.  I've been waiting for solid, without a doubt confirmations on some of these Vehicles for a long time...

And the H/PP/TP/EC White Bobcat?  Is the White EC?  Is this another visible EC2?  White Bobcat's spawn in traffic, but apparently, not FULL White like this Bobcat is said to be...

How about the Pink Perennial in Truck Stop?  EC?  EC2?  Not special at all, just FP/PP?

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:17 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 13 November 2017 - 01:18 PM.

Combination of Chrome Red and Yellow Colors is Special... LCS and VCS, and so does IV and probably all other GTA Games, spawn Vehicles in SET COMBINATIONS of Colors. It'll still be called a EC Chrome Red and Yellow Comet due to the fact, not a EC2 Yellow Comet.

The only time I would call EC2 to a Secondary Visible Color is in SA, as you can in fact change the First Color without changing the Second Color there, due to Mod Shops. In VCS/LCS, Pay and Sprays will change the whole Color Combination.

The H/PP/TP/EC Bobcat is the same case though and it is EC for sure, I checked this when I played my 1st Save for VCS. Traffic White Bobcat has a Light Beige Stripe along the Bobcat, while the EC one is fully White.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:26 PM Edited by Bender ุ, 13 November 2017 - 03:40 PM.

Here i come,
From Zero To Hero:

White Sentinel XS
UC & UC2
Spoiler

Sky Blue Sentinel XS
UC & UC2
Spoiler

White Bobcat
UC2 Only!
Spoiler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Truck Stop:

Pink Perennial
UC & UC2
Spoiler
  • SpriteFan274 likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:42 PM

Excellent!  Thanks for confirming some of these.  Still need the Sentinel XS from Where it Hurts Most.  No idea if it's special or not.  I'd imagine NOT, but still needs to be checked once and for all...

Also, anyone want to check the FP/PP/TP/EC Race Cars and FP/PP/EC Race Bikes?  Some say the White Cheetah, for instance isn't EC from the Races, while the other Vehicles are, etc, etc.  From when there was talk of LCS, nobody could find this information out very clearly, but in LCS, they clearly don't look normal to traffic Colors, thus EC, but in VCS, too many of them look similar to Traffic and we need to figure out which are EC and which aren't.  In theory, they should ALL be EC, but who knows...

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 November 2017 - 06:49 AM

No one is going to believe me on this I almost obtained the DP/FP/EP Benson from the mission from Farewell To Arms but this is how things turned out instead after performing the On Mission 0 glitch when I cut the mission script the second the cutscene faded completely the game began to hang thinking it crashed but a minute afterwards I was outside the mansion as the UC/EP/FP/H/PP Navy Blue Flatbed left I grabbed the cheetah in th  lot following the flatbed  then the Armadillo helicopter flew over my head with no one inside but after getting near where the Benson's spawn as to block you but at that point I tried to get inside  one of them the game wouldn't let me a couple of seconds later the game crashed when I tried to duplicate this glitch again the game just kept crashing after the cutscene ended. Did anyone else experience this or was  this just a random glitchy occurrence?

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:04 AM Edited by RationalPsycho, 28 November 2017 - 08:09 AM.

Correction: There is no FP/EP/DP Benson in this mission. Just FP/EP (the ones guarding the airport gates). You most likely mean the Mule. No, I haven't been able to teleport outside the Armadillo to date, but did manage to dupe and pass the mission, and this is how I got the FP/EP Benson. Did it once, cannot do it again, ever, no matter how many times I try (probably a hundred by now). The FP/EP Benson is the new FP/EP/DP/MP Police on console.

I have experienced three outcomes from duping "Farewell To Arms":
1) Game crashes. Fortunately, this is very rare with this mission.

2) Only dupe the Flatbed. Strangely, I managed to duplicate the van and obtain the leftover for myself, but nothing else.

3) Dupe everything, including the Armadillo (after failing the mission and getting teleported outside Diaz's mansion, I could hear the helicopter on the roof, but couldn't reach it, obviously). If this happens, the mission becomes a lot easier up to the point the Flatbed enters the airport, as the duplicate Gang Ranchers are generated on top of each other, and nearly flip :D Now here is where the mission f*cks you over; you'll be instructed to defend the gates from the attacking Sharks, but the game will generate some invisible Gang Ranchers. The drivers are visible from certain angles though, as well as the black smoke, should you damage them enough, and you have the ability to destroy them. However, the game will not recognise them as destroyed, and it'll think Sharks are still attacking the gate, even if you have killed everyone, so you'll end up with the Armadillo endlessly flying around in a circle, and the only way out is either reloading or destroying the Bensons, which causes the mission to fail. Once in a blue moon, when Jesus arrives to Earth, the mission will not softlock, so the Armadillo will fly to the other gate, and then back to the first one, and you'll eventually be able to pass "Farewell To Arms" twice (I'm not sure if it gives double percentage, but does not skip "Burning Bridges"). The mission vehicles will be deleted, but a duplicate FP/EP Benson will remain, and be waiting for you in front of the gate with doors unlocked. I was the chosen one to obtain it, and I somewhat doubt anyone else will get their hands on this thing in the next 50 years or so, unless there is a consistent method to not softlock the mission and someone figures it out  :sui:

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 November 2017 - 06:48 AM Edited by TheGlitcher123100, 29 November 2017 - 06:49 AM.

When you said to duplicate everything in Farewell To Arms I tried it a few more times and got the EP/FP Benson around the 5th time this is a solid method for now until someone finds an easier way the method of duplicating everything in the mission up until the gates but it depends on the games RNG on what kind of chance you have of getting it or having it softock.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:21 AM Edited by TheGlitcher123100, 04 December 2017 - 08:27 AM.

EP/FP Benson  :rampage:

Difficulty: (PSP 40/10) (PPSSPP 25/10)

Mission: Farewell To Arms (Pass)

OM0 Method: When you start this duplicate everything including the Armadillo helicopter now just let the duplicated and scripted mission to play through until you have to defend the gates at the airport but this is where the mission as RationalPsycho said messes with the game there will be some invisible Gang Ranchers but if by bad luck the you may end up flying in the Armadillo stuck in a softlock you can either reload the save file or destroy the Benson's to fail the mission but if by an extremely rare chance the games RNG (Randon Number Generator) hits the right value in the mission script it will play out as  normal you'll pass the mission twice you'll see the duplicate EP/FP Benson's at the gate after you pass the mission but again this method by RationalPhyscho probably will cause a softlock 97% of the time I obtained this vehicle twice it's a nightmare to obtain I wish those who try this a lot of luck  :blink:

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:37 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 04 December 2017 - 07:25 PM.

I still don't see what all the fuss is with this Vehicle.  You just reload a handful of times until it works out.  In fact, every OM0 Vehicle in this game except the H/EP/FP/PP/EC Flatbed from the same Mission (Farewell to Arms) and the H/UH/AP/PP/WP Biker Angel from Light My Pyre has crashed my game at least once.  Didn't stop me from continuing to try and get them which I succeeded after a few tries...

Meanwhile, over 300 attempts at the DP/EP/FP/MP Police on PS2 in SA and without needing to flatline and kill the game...Yet, still not even close...

III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD, TBoGT, CW, and V...All Special Vehicles are piss easy except 2.  That Police and the DP Leviathan (which I never even bothered to try) in SA.  Sadly SA is ruined beyond repair and went from my favorite GTA to one of my least favorite...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:56 AM

IF this EP/FP Benson IS possible to be obtained, and IF! IF! this EP/FP Benson doesn't softlock the Game so that you can't get 100% Completion or Story Complete, then it will be added in the Guide, despite the slim 1 out of ? chance to obtain it (determined by this RNG).

From the Descriptions, I can safely assume that this EP/FP Benson is one, if not then the, hardest OM0 Vehicle to obtain in VCS. The rest OM0 VCS Vehicles are simple stuff though, even the AP Helicopter Conversion (because they always work with a small chance of the Game crashing)...

Still, a EP/FP/EC Black Benson would be a great accomplishment for a Save.

I will be extremily busy these days (this week and the next two), but when that is done, I will spend a lot of time editing the 8 Guides (III is done...) fully, plus also confirming all IV Vehicles if they're Special or if they're not Special. I will also finally finish my 2nd III Save that's waiting in the dust and also start my VC 1st Save, after which I want to make more LCS and VCS Saves, then on the PS3 (when I finally buy a new one) make Saves for IV, TLaD, TBoGT and V. And also do the 2nd Save for CW...

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:26 AM

Like I said before, completing "Farewell To Arms" twice (required to obtain the FP/EP Benson) doesn't skip "Burning Bridges" (the mission unlocked right after), but I'm not 100% sure if it gives double percentage.

This Benson is not exactly "hard", in that you have no control over when the game decides to f*ck you over. Think of it as the new FP/EP/DP/MP Police (console), FP/EP Hydra, FP/EP Phoenix etc. It might not be luck-based after all, but I currently have no clue if this statement is correct, or how to consistently not softlock the mission. The only "hard" part about this is correctly duping the mission at the start, but not because of the game crashing, but because this cutscene is not cinematic, and the actual Vic is teleported behind the mansion, away from the marker, so you have to start "Farewell To Arms" when the Rampage timer hits 0:01 or something in order for the mission to be duped at all.

And in case you misunderstood, the game is not locked out of 100% due to duping "Farewell To Arms" or anything. Just the mission itself, but you can escape this softlock if you destroy the Bensons guarding the gate, or save and reload to save attempts and in-game playing time. And if the game crashes when you start "Burning Bridges" (haven't checked this one), there is 99.99% chance everything will be back to normal after you save and reload. If anything, by passing this mission twice, you might get double percentage, so you can leave out a stupid checkpoint race or "Fire Copter" to save even more playing time ;)

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by ClaudeIzABadAzz, 3 weeks ago.

While trying to obtain the AP VCPD cop car, I couldn't, because the game keeps crashing straight after the duplicated cutscene starts. What can I do? (PS2)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

It's gonna keep crashing until you time it right with so many Seconds left on the Rampage and hitting X to skip the cutscene at the right time.  It crashed for me a few times, but once it did NOT crash, I obtained it first try.  It crashed about 3-4 times before it didn't crash.  Very simple Vehicle...Just sits there.  Don't even get a Wanted Level stealing it in front of the Cops after the Mission fails, lol...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

It's gonna keep crashing until you time it right with so many Seconds left on the Rampage and hitting X to skip the cutscene at the right time.  It crashed for me a few times, but once it did NOT crash, I obtained it first try.  It crashed about 3-4 times before it didn't crash.  Very simple Vehicle...Just sits there.  Don't even get a Wanted Level stealing it in front of the Cops after the Mission fails, lol...

I exit my own VCPD Cruiser when there's around 7 seconds left on the clock, and then the cutscene activates at around 5 seconds. I spam X as soon as the duped cutscene begins, and that's when it crashes.

Maybe it's just coz I haven't been collecting special vehicles in so long lol.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 3 weeks ago.

I doubt it.  What you see in the Videos on Youtube done on Emulator isn't exactly how it worked for me on PS2.  The timing was off and if I did EXACTLY what I saw, the game would crash.  OM0 = Just keep pressing buttons until it works out, basically.  Going into Mission Markers at different times will give different results, too.  It surely works, but you'll have to play around with it.

I guess I figured out all that cutscene mumbo-jumbo rather fast since it took all of 4 tries to figure it out.  Once you get OM0 with 2 Rampages + Vigilante, you just go into the Pink Marker right as the Timer on the Rampage is going from 7 Seconds to 6 Seconds.  Then just wait for the Message "Rampage Failed!" in the cutscene and as soon as that happens, start spamming X.  However, you sort of need to "know" the Loading Times of the Console you're playing on as you need to stop pressing X to see Victor walking toward Lance sitting on the couch in a "second" cutscene, thus duplicated.  Once you see that, spam X as quickly as you can to prevent any crashes.  Doing this, my Framerate dipped down significantly, but it still worked out in the end.  As soon as you and Lance are sitting inside the Cheetah with another one on top, immediately exit and re-enter.  This part seems vital and very important since I tried simply accelerating ahead right away in my 2nd try at obtaining this only for one of the Cheetahs to vanish for some reason and when I went into the Pink Marker for the next part of the Mission and after killing Lance, NO VCPD Cruisers were in sight.  Make note that I actually couldn't teleport into the Cheetah after I exited it and when I tried getting into the Cheetah afterwards, Lance would NOT enter it at all.  Stood there doing nothing, so I actually had to run on foot to the Pink Marker with Lance following behind.  It worked out in the end and I tested the BP, DP, EP, and FP Properties.  So this confirms the AP VCPD Cruiser working on all Platforms...

This is what I wrote after obtaining it in July...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Maybe it's just coz I haven't been collecting special vehicles in so long lol.

I doubt it.  

I was joking...

Then just wait for the Message "Rampage Failed!" in the cutscene and as soon as that happens, start spamming X.  However, you sort of need to "know" the Loading Times of the Console you're playing on as you need to stop pressing X to see Victor walking toward Lance sitting on the couch in a "second" cutscene, thus duplicated.  Once you see that, spam X as quickly as you can to prevent any crashes.  

So pretty much what I have to do is:

-Spam X as soon as I see "Rampage Failed!"

-Wait until I see Vic walking up to Lance in the duped cutscene, then spam X again

-Once I've spammed X to skip the duped cutscene, spam X again to prevent crashing.

Correct?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Pretty much, yeah.  I think the Seconds on the Rampage matters a lot, too.  If it's 7 Seconds, it's too early and if it's 6 Seconds, it's too late.  Right as it's switching from 7 to 6 is when you need to go into the Pink Marker.

Like I said, a game of pressing buttons.  Once you press buttons at the right moments, it'll work, lol...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by ClaudeIzABadAzz, 3 weeks ago.

Like I said, a game of pressing buttons.  Once you press buttons at the right moments, it'll work, lol...

OK I'll give it a try later today, however pressing buttons at the right moment is not my forte, as I still haven't been able to obtain the RC Bandit in GTA III from Toyminator lol.

Edit: Ahhh, unfortunately no luck. I tried it a couple times but it just kept crashing. Maybe I'll play around with the timing a bit more and see what happens...

MaskettaMan
  • MaskettaMan

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MaskettaMan, 2 weeks ago.

Hello, I would like to know your opinions on the top or best special vehicles (like good properties) to get in this game for just one save file. Basically, it is like an ultimate vehicle collection? I would like to get myself started with this game while also making a 100% save file with it :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

The 12 I got or SpriteFan274 got in the 1st Save is the best 12, imo.  However (but I did this for the Stats and also knowing I would be obtaining ALL possible Special Vehicles in the game so I waited to get it in another Save File instead since it uses a Failure) I got the EC Quad in my 1st Save but I prefer the FP/PP/TP/EC Quad more, of course...But like I said, I knew ALL of them would be obtained, so I just went for what would fit and the best 12, then in the 2nd Save, the second best 12, so on and so forth.  It's very easy to read a List of Special Vehicles in these Guides, pick the ones with the best Properties, best Methods for Stats, etc, etc, and then assemble a Save...

I am basically just waiting on a VCS Mobile Release so I can be the first to complete the Starter Save and then ONE 100% Save with the best 12 and it would be similar to that of my 1st Save on PS2 in the end, anyways.  Just like I was the first (a couple weeks upon its release) to finish an LCS Mobile Starter Save and a 100% Save with 12 Special Vehicles.

All I will be working on in the next months is Mobile Projects for SA, LCS, and (hopefully) VCS.

• SpriteFan274 and MaskettaMan like this

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by RationalPsycho, 2 weeks ago.

Great news, everybody: There is a small chance the code that makes the PCJ-600 AP in "Burning Bridges" is dead. I managed to stop the final cutscene, and even successfully store the bike, but guess what; IT WAS NOT FUC-KING AP. Still just FP/EP :angry:

Like I reported months ago, the PCJ-600 is not AP when it is first generated, either; when I duped "Burning Bridges", I ended up with two FP/EP ones. It doesn't seem to change its immunities at any point during the mission. As for the script, it doesn't call for any property shift after supposedly making the bike AP. It just deletes the PCJ-600 after the mission is passed altogether.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, A week ago.

What do you mean it's unobtainable?  Pretty sure the H/PP Stinger, DP/EP/FP Mule, and AP PCJ-600 are surely obtainable with OM0/Deaths/Pay and Sprays...Just saying ;)

just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Thanks for explaining the glitch in the PSP version so well. I referred to jam8tones video but there were a lot of things that he missed, and I was very confused. Thanks for pretty much answering any questions I had without me even having to ask them and explaining it so well. I'm just going to refer to your guides from now on since they are outstanding. Unless I don't understand the text tutorial (I usually do)  I will refer to a video. Thanks, man :D, keep up the excellent work.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A day ago Edited by SpriteFan274, A day ago.

Thanks for explaining the glitch in the PSP version so well. I referred to jam8tones video but there were a lot of things that he missed, and I was very confused. Thanks for pretty much answering any questions I had without me even having to ask them and explaining it so well. I'm just going to refer to your guides from now on since they are outstanding. Unless I don't understand the text tutorial (I usually do)  I will refer to a video. Thanks, man :D, keep up the excellent work.

Well, on the PSP Version you can't make long Save Runs unless you have no Special Vehicles in the Garage, because if you have one, then every time you do more Missions in the Run, the bigger the chance of your Vehicles vanishing. I suggest just playing the PS2 Version to avoid this nonsense on the PSP, plus on the PS2 you can get more Special Vehicles (BP/PP/EC Black Sanchez, BP/PP/EC Black Ventoso etc.). If you mean the explanation of the PSP Garage Vanishing Explanation in the Guide, thank RationalPsycho as I copy-pasted it from his Post.

VCS Guide is pretty much finished, it only needs some OM0 Vehicles Explanations and fixing the OM0 Setup parts at the beginning with some OM0 Vehicles, plus I have to add the OM0 Padlock Vehicles with Wasteds which are kept a secret from me (pure f*cking childish) to the Guide. When I finish the IV Guides, I will work on the 3D Era Guides and tidy them and make them as perfect as possible.

Thanks for the compliment, though I sometimes feel like my explanations get off-topic and become a mess when using long Sentences. 

• just do it bob1 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users