Photo

GTA VCS Special Vehicle Guide

790 replies to this topic
Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:58 PM Edited by Lennart -, 02 August 2017 - 09:08 PM.

I found something too, not as spectacular as RPs discoveries, but it's something.

In the mission "Got Protection", it is not needed to be very fast. Collect all of the girls and then get your desired vehicle. Ditch it and kill them girls.

I have not found a method to both, pass and convert a EP vehicle. Which SUCKS since I'd only convert the NE Taxi.

If anyone cares, got ma vcs ps2 disc today.

@RP, I'd appreciate if you'd give me a save before BS BO, with buy icon. My ppsspp is bugged...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:15 PM

The way I did this one was with a slightly different method. This time I picked up ALL the girls at first. Drove them back to the garage. (luckily the garage is not on a road). This might have been impossible otherwise. 

I saved a sentinel xs in the garage beside the helicopter which is a great car to help push the heli out. Then get all the girls in the chopper and fly to the stadium beach and land the heli in the water. If it is too shallow, then the rotas will keep spinning. Just fly a tiny bit deeper into the water and further away from the coast and eventually the rotas will completely stop at some point. Now the chopper is destroyed and all you have to do now is kill one of the girls to fail the mission.

Now the tough part. Using Vic alone to beach this back on land is a pain in the arse. You can swim against the downwards tail fin and push the heli a little closer to the shore bit by bit. I'll make a video on this anyway as it is hard to explain. Then after a lot of tedious efforts and you successfully beach the chopper and fly away. 

Then another nightmare awaits. Get it back in the garage without destroying it haha. All in all a great challenge and it is awesome that it's possible. Good luck to anyone trying this :)

jam8tone already said this "Method."

• SpriteFan274 likes this

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:57 PM Edited by RationalPsycho, 02 August 2017 - 10:02 PM.

Ow f*ck... Why do I recall using the Stinger, leaving Britney somewhere safe, jumping over the wall and then taking the Streetfighter out? I might be forgetting my house's location and seeing my sexy face on Silver Alert any moment now :sui:

As for the Perennial, well, I think I've still got this one. I just passed "Truck Stop" because I wanted to test some stuff a bit ahead, and tested any potential immunities for the heck of it, and it still was FP/PP with increased Health. These two properties can be tested on the spot (either the car catches fire and has its tyres popped or it doesn't), but I did store it in the garage as I always do, just to make sure, and remained immune. I tried a normal Perennial because the Sniper Rifles in VCS DON'T always burst the tyres with the first shot for some stupid reason, and the properties were not there.

I'd only convert the NE Taxi.

got ma vcs ps2 disc today.

@RP, I'd appreciate if you'd give me a save before BS BO, with buy icon. My ppsspp is bugged...

You can also bring to the west and convert the Stretch and Gang Rancher, since they only spawn on the east before "From Zero to Hero".

Are these games even sold in stores anymore? :/ Regardless, the PS2 version of VCS is superior in pretty much every way BUT, if you thought all the side sh*t was "cancer" on PSP, you won't believe what awaits you :devil:

Sure thing, if only I knew what BS and BO mean. I reckon BS stands for either Big Smoke or Bullsh*t, but no idea about BO.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:14 PM

Sorry, I forgot about that @Mors 

Boomshine Blowout  :whistle:

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:56 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 02 August 2017 - 10:56 PM.

Ow f*ck... Why do I recall using the Stinger, leaving Britney somewhere safe, jumping over the wall and then taking the Streetfighter out? I might be forgetting my house's location and seeing my sexy face on Silver Alert any moment now :sui:

As for the Perennial, well, I think I've still got this one. I just passed "Truck Stop" because I wanted to test some stuff a bit ahead, and tested any potential immunities for the heck of it, and it still was FP/PP with increased Health. These two properties can be tested on the spot (either the car catches fire and has its tyres popped or it doesn't), but I did store it in the garage as I always do, just to make sure, and remained immune. I tried a normal Perennial because the Sniper Rifles in VCS DON'T always burst the tyres with the first shot for some stupid reason, and the properties were not there.

You can also bring to the west and convert the Stretch and Gang Rancher, since they only spawn on the east before "From Zero to Hero".

Are these games even sold in stores anymore? :/ Regardless, the PS2 version of VCS is superior in pretty much every way BUT, if you thought all the side sh*t was "cancer" on PSP, you won't believe what awaits you :devil:

Woah...You seriously used to go through all that trouble to get the EC Streetfighter?  Yeah, you literally just use it for the Mission, leave it outside Fort Baxter, and go on foot with the girl and pass the Mission.  Streetfighter just remains there and can drive it back to the Garage after.  I've always used that Method and it's shown in jam8tone's Video from years ago lol

Yeah, I don't get the Perennial, then.  You say it's FP/PP/EC with pass (I believe you as you haven't made anything up to date), but also err5 and Arsen Vitiuk don't make sh*t up either.  Only thing is, Arsen is on PS2 while you're on PSP or Emulator.  Err5 was on Emulator, though.  When he showed me his Garage Photos in PM last November/December, he had this Perennial in his Save and listed it as EC Only and wanted to get 12 Special Vehicles but without costing any Attempts, thus finishing with 113...

I have that EP Gang Rancher and I like that one a lot.  Though, it's quite large...

I bought LCS/VCS on PS2 back in April 2014 on Amazon, so I'd imagine they are still being sold.  I bought them brand new, too.  Since April 2014 and owning LCS/VCS for the first time, already did LCS 24 times and VCS 12 times...

Yeah, the PS2 Version has way too much added sh*t in it.  Even a Sharks Rampage in the Mall to kill SEVENTY (70) Sharks in 2 Minutes.  Luckily you have the M249 for this Rampage, but it's still pretty crazy.  There is just too many nonsense Side Missions...

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:05 AM

I tried to convert a helicopter to AP with pass. If you time it right and buy a vehicle while flying into the marker at the same time, you won't get teleported away, but will still be able to move during the cutscene. The idea was to exit the helicopter on the spot (remember; if you want your helicopter to remain AP, you have to exit it before the cutscene ends, because the vehicle you're driving/piloting is scripted to lose its immunities afterwards), reenter it as soon as the cutscene ends, follow the dealer all the way to the final location, store the helicopter in the garage, and go back to steal the Jetmax and pass the mission, but it didn't work. After the cutscene, the helicopter was nowhere to be found.

The good news is after picking the purchase icon up, you don't have to wait for the side mission timer to run out like the "Vigilante" timer for the course menu in LCS. You can just tap R3/Up twice at your leisure. Having said that, the setup works with Empire missions, and even races too. Also, if you want to start a mission where the vehicle is automatically purchased during the first cutscenes even if you don't release X (like "Steal the Deal"), you can pick the padlock icon up while holding X down, and this gives you the chance to sprint to the mission marker instead of walking/jumping without touching the setup. Still though, it doesn't help you skip the cutscene, but it's something.

Although not that important, using this padlock teleportation trick, it is possible to bring vehicles from east to west early. It works on PS2 just fine, but not on PSP most of the time, because of this stupid glitch that causes your car to spawn upside down after teleporting. Keep in mind that the Yankee method for going to the east doesn't work, because you can't exit the truck with X held down, so you have to use the BMX. I have no idea about the Leaf Links method, so I can't comment on that. Also, for some reason, I rarely can cross the bridge with the BMX on PS2, whereas I hardly ever fail on PSP. I don't know what gives, but assume it has to do with the invisible barrier boundaries.

I obtained the FP/PP Perennial from "Truck Stop" again and again. It kept the properties after passing the mission every time, and I didn't even perform anything extraordinary, like exiting the car and reentering it :pp Don't know the case for others, but works for me.

• Lennart - and SpriteFan274 like this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:17 AM Edited by Lennart -, 12 August 2017 - 05:28 PM.

After seeing vehicles without video, I tested them myself for fun and in the meanwhile recorded this.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I guess, for the guide, I will record some other vehicles too. Credit will be given if I know the finder.

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:18 PM Edited by RationalPsycho, 13 August 2017 - 04:12 AM.

Credit will be given if I know the finder.

I was the first one to obtain the Walton with the added EP property and later confirm it with the script, but half the credit goes to Nick007J for bringing the exact method to my attention. Sources:

I obtained the very same Walton as H/FP/EP/PP. I don't know under what circumstances it acquires the EP property, but it's real. I got it, but only twice.

Spoiler

Does he get out of it though? I think it might be essential.

IT WORKED!! So now the H/FP/EP/PP/EC Walton is obtainable. Still * difficulty. Get in the truck, but do the extra step of getting out, and then right back in, ditch it in the water, and it's yours. No need to go to the marker and start the chase.

I found and obtained the FP/PP Ambulance first. A small tip by the way; it's actually easier if you drive forward in the water and then reverse out, because vehicles have more traction when going backwards for some reason. Also, one passenger is enough to make it FP. If you want it plain PP, ignore all passengers and manually cancel "Paramedic" whilst in the water. Source:

Ambulance - When you start "Paramedic", it becomes PP. You ditch it in the water as soon as you start the side mission, cancel it, drive out, and it keeps the property. However, after you pick up a patient, the mission will immediately fail the moment you drive in the water, and when you drive back out, you'll be sitting in a FP/PP Ambulance. Tested it, and it worked.

I confirmed the TD property on the Linerunner (formerly known as QD), but obviously, I have no other take on this discovery. Source:

As I correctly suspected, the Linerunner from "Rush!" is QD, as well, but not PP, unfortunately, like the Coach.

Finally, much of the credit goes to Bender. for providing me with the script in .txt form, and Nick007J for helping me navigate the damn thing.
  • Lennart - and SpriteFan274 like this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:15 PM Edited by Lennart -, 13 August 2017 - 10:27 PM.

I think  I fixed it by now.

@sprite, you can put them into the guide, if you want.

I recently had a discussion about overflows. 
Then I thought about the vcs mission attempts trick. 

2147483647 Attempts would be needed to overflow the counter.
I can speedup by 600%
30 attmpts per second via TT

30*6=180
2147483647 / 180 = 11930464.70555556 seconds 
11930464.70555556 / 60 = 198841.0784259259 minutes 
198841.0784259259 / 60 = 3314.017973765432 hours
3314.017973765432 / 24 = 138.0840822402263 full days 

No speedup: 828.504493441358 days

1000% (BND. has this speedup) =^= 82.8504493441358 days 

Then: 
 We reach -2147483647 attempts.

after 4294967294 attempts:
 We reach 0 attempts.

This would take 828.504493441358 *2 days 
to reach without speedup and constant holding.

EDIT:
Actually, you need one attempt more to change the number to negatives. Sooooo if you care, quote me and fix it. its 1/30 sec anyways (no speedup)

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:38 PM

I put the FP/PP Ambulance and H/TD Linerunner Videos in the Guide. jam8tone already has a Video for the H/EP/FP/PP/EC Walton, though it's not EP, I just mention in the Guide about the added step of getting out and in the Walton, which adds the EP Property.

I still need to add the explanations for the PP/TP/TD Sentinel XS and H/FP/PP Barracks OL and I'll do that when I'm done with rewritting the other Guides, but I'm also busy making CW Videos at the moment, so it will take about 2 months or something like that.

Making Videos for the Side Mission Vehicles in VCS is zero problem to be honest, we desperately need a Video for the AP/EC Maverick and the AP Helicopter Conversion, as well as a proper Video for the FP/PP/TP/EC/TD Race Infernus and Cheetah as jam8tone shows a PSP only Method, which is worse compared to the new Method found which easily works on both PSP and PS2. Lots of Special Vehicles can be obtained with Pass, but jam8tone obtains them with a Failure, so these Videos also are needed, so I just add in the Video from jam8tone that shows how to complete the Mission. Oh, and also a video for the TD Sentinel, though it's not really needed as it's one of those easy Special Vehicles to get.

I find the Attempts overflow interesting nonetheless, but it has nothing to do with Special Vehicles, thus off-topic. So wait, if you have, for example, 9999 Mission Attempts in your Save, you can easily just do the TT Trick and then wait about 4 and a half years so you can have 0 Attempts by the end? I'd like someone to do that just for the heck of it, have a 100% Save with 0 Attempts using this Trick, but like I said, it's off-topic... Not to mention that this Glitch would massively hurt the Total Playing Time.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:58 PM Edited by Lennart -, 14 August 2017 - 08:50 PM.

I found a method to obtain the PP Cholo Sabre with a pass. It takes a little bit  longer but I suppose its still worth it, a PP CHOLO SABRE  :panic:

Since I am recording videos for the guide now, a method will come with the video  so I do'nt have to explain it xD. 

Edit:

Part 1:

Part 2:

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:01 PM

Well, now I feel like an idiot! :D :p  Why on earth I didn't think of using a Flamethrower to force the Cholo out of the Vehicle is beyond me.  All I did was tried to snipe him out and do some other wacky sh*t to get it with pass, but nothing worked and this is the easiest way to do it by far.  My 5th Save could of had 114 Attempts instead of 115 and my 3rd Save could of had 118 Attempts instead of 119, but oh well.  What's done is done.  I don't really care, tbh.  Good find, though...

Why do you need Part 1, though?  There is no point in going to the East Island at all and getting a VCPD Maverick...

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:17 PM

Flamethrower. I needed the flamethrower. As I used a new game instead if my starter save to allow people without starter saves to collect vehicles, I put this as Part 1 so nobody really needs to watch it.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:19 PM

Ah, I see.  I fast forwarded it and saw nothing being done in the 1st Part with the actual Cholo Sabre and Cholo Victory, so I was a bit confused as to why that was even shown.  But I guess to get a Flamethrower and the Laser Scope Sniper Rifle.  Still could of just mentioned in the Description of the Video that you need a Flamethrower for this Task.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:43 AM Edited by Lennart -, 15 August 2017 - 01:25 AM.

So I went through the guide and found a fight over this video's description.

I know this trick from a video I watched a few yeas ago. The ending credits are played while Vic is put in random cars which makes me belive, he was super f*cking lucky that he got put into the Maverick right about when the cutscene ended.
Falling off indeed makes vic do strange things. I will look into this issue asap.

This trick adds one death to the stats btw,

Is the black/white maverick UC too?

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:39 AM Edited by RationalPsycho, 15 August 2017 - 01:51 AM.

Damn, although we can't convert the Maverick from the final cutscene to AP, its EC is pretty f*cking cool. I had my doubts about the helicopter being just a texture or something, but it looks like it's real. He didn't show how to obtain it in the video, did he? Since it's legit after all, maybe we can try the padlock teleportation trick, to see if it works :pp

By the way, the Armadillo and Air Ambulance can be stored inside the Clymenus Suite garage if you maneuver sideways for a bit, but what about the Hunter? I think it has it even worse due to the guns on its side, so flying sideways might not help, but I can't be certain. I'm asking this because it becomes AP at some point in "Last Stand", and I'm pretty sure it does so during the cutscene where the goons are shooting you with AK-47/M4, just before you're hit by the RPG. That said, stopping the mission with "Vigilante" and the teleportation exploit don't work, so there's not much hope.

Falling off indeed makes vic do strange things. I will look into this issue asap.

You mean falling off the Mendez building during "Last Stand"? Because in my game, Vic is scripted to be killed when jumping off the building, even if he would otherwise survive the fall.

Is the black/white maverick UC too?

Only in LCS. In VCS, it's one of the default colour variations, and Mavericks with that combination can be found at the airport (entering the helicopter starts "Vice Sights", unless you push it away beforehand), or on the helipad next to the Hyman Memorial Stadium. Black and Yellow is EC though. Interestingly, a pink and grey variation spawns normally, but it's the opposite of Reni's Maverick; regular ones are pink with grey panties, whereas Reni's one is grey with pink panties.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:46 AM

Black and White Maverick can easily spawn near the Stadium on the Helipad and also for Vice Sights in the Airport.  It's not EC.  That was already discussed in the past.  It's only EC (Black and White) in LCS...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:50 AM

You CAN'T get that EC Black and Yellow Maverick from Last Stand with the same logic how you can't get that EC Grey Banshee in III (Give Me Liberty) and EC Coach in LCS (Home Sweet Home). These Vehicles aren't even real, but rather "props" for the Cutscenes. Unobtainable 100%... The Coach in LCS isn't even the real Coach from LCS's Gameplay... Different model, not even a Vehicle, but rather an unsolid Prop for the Cutscene.

You know how TheGlitcher123100 got the EC Maverick? CHEAT DEVICE or MODS. He just got a plain old Maverick and made it EC with Outside Sources. Just like how he has Domestobots in his Garages, just like how he has LCS Saves with the Dodo, just like how he has a EC Black Little Willie in a VCS Save which can't be made EC Black...

I think that Black and White Maverick isn't EC... There are Black and White Mavericks in VCS parked around during Free Roam. But somehow in some Videos I see a Dark Green/Black and White Maverick, you can see a slight Greenish thing on the Black on the Maverick, kinda like a Luster in the HD Era, but it's not a Luster... Weird. But maybe that's how the Black and White Maverick normally is...

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:52 AM

Of course it's cheated.  Hence why I said this about a year ago, many pages back in the Topic.  CheatDevice...Always.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:02 AM Edited by Lennart -, 15 August 2017 - 02:03 AM.

I just tried many things @RaionalPsycho. All lead to crashes and or fails. If you want to test this, please try om1!!! and the pedlock trick.

He may cheat a lot (or everything) but I believe this Maverick can somehow be obtained. Where from do you know that the Maverick is only a model? It seems to spin pretty realistic. No way lazy R* programmed blades and a vehicle just for one cs.

The willie could have been made lack with the all cars are black cheat.

If you jump off after killing Mendey + Jerry, you get this weird effect theCheater123100 was talking about. It adds one death to your stats ==> Painful vehicle.

Thanks for all the UC Confirmations/falsifications

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:07 AM Edited by RationalPsycho, 15 August 2017 - 02:14 AM.

You know how TheGlitcher123100 got the EC Maverick? CHEAT DEVICE or MODS. He just got a plain old Maverick and made it EC with Outside Sources. Just like how he has Domestobots in his Garages, just like how he has LCS Saves with the Dodo, just like how he has a EC Black Little Willie in a VCS Save which can't be made EC Black...

Are you sure about that? Did he admit it himself? You are most likely correct, though, just like my initial suspicions. I checked the script just now, and while there are several "create_car #MAVERICK" commands, ALL of them set the colours to 0 1, which is black and white respectively.

I knew about the Coach and Banshee. There are many others too. In Vice City, the Maverick from "Phnom Penh '86" is just like that when Tommy and Lance get on the roof. The actual helicopter is generated later, when the "Damage" bar appears. In LCS, in one of McAffrey's missions, there is a car that looks like the Primo from San Andreas, but it's just a texture (no Primo is programmed in LCS at all). In "Jive Drive", while waiting for Lance in the first cutscene, the Stinger is. In "Shakedown", it's Marty's Bobcat. There are more, like Sweet's Greenwood and Smoke's Glendale in San Andreas, but I can't think of more details right now. Generally, sometimes it's very easy to identify them, as they're badly designed and/or have very blatant differences, especially their rims.

Also, I'm almost positive Reni's Comet is in "So Long Schlong", when he/she(?) is about to leave the Film Studio. It seems pretty well-designed though. It initially had me fooled.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:21 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 15 August 2017 - 02:24 AM.

Want to play a drinking game? Drink a beer every time you see a Cheated Vehicle. Explain to me how he got the VCN Maverick, FBI Rancher, the second Green VCPD Maverick, black Biplane, black Bulldozer.... HEADLESS Domestobots... The EC Maverick? With so many Cheated Vehicles I just can't believe him.

The Video is interesting to say the least as it shows some Vehicles in EC Black. Like how you can get a EC Black Securicar (FP/EC Securicar) in VCS without any Cheats, Mors even confirmed that. I confirmed the H/EC Black Coach and it's possible. 

Yeah, if the Black and Yellow Maverick was real in Last Stand, it would have the given Colors 0 6. 0 being Black and 6 being Yellow (atleast it's how it is in SA).

There are TWO kinds of Cutscenes in LCS and VCS. One is the Full Motion Capture Acting Cutscene kind, and the other one are Cutscenes from the Gameplay. Vehicles from Motion Capture Cutscenes = unsolid props. Vehicles from Gameplay Cutscenes = they are real Vehicles. The Cutscene when Reni leaves the Film Studios has the EC Comet in it, but the EC Comet is a real Vehicle as that Cutscene is a Gameplay Cutscene, meaning the Cutscene has the in-game Gameplay skins with scripted Animations and not "motion capture acting."

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:34 AM Edited by Lennart -, 15 August 2017 - 02:34 AM.

You want to kill me? :D

His Black cars most likely origin from this CHEAT code:
L1, R1, L1, R1, LEFT, CIRCLE, UP, X All
Cars are Black

I had hope, I had a dream. Sorry for wasting your timr then. I thought when the Mavericks blades stop spinning for a moment and start again likr a normal maverick, it would be real.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:35 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 15 August 2017 - 02:37 AM.

TheGlitcher said when he was questioned:

"I put my PSP down, walked away to go to do something and came back with Victor standing next to the EC Black and Yellow Maverick."  I mean, how naive can people be?  It's bullsh*t...

Yeah, there is a Black Traffic Cheat in VC, as well.  If you like Cheats, any EC Black Conversions (VC and VCS) are almost pointless entirely since you can load a 100% Save, activate Black Traffic Cheat, put any Black Vehicles into your Garage and save them.  Nobody would even know you cheated unless you told them, basically...

• Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:41 AM Edited by RationalPsycho, 15 August 2017 - 04:08 AM.

The Cutscene when Reni leaves the Film Studios has the EC Comet in it, but the EC Comet is a real Vehicle as that Cutscene is a Gameplay Cutscene, meaning the Cutscene has the in-game Gameplay skins with scripted Animations and not "motion capture acting."

Well, when I duped the mission, anything was duplicated, including Vic himself, and I could gain limited movement during the cutscene, but no Comet was around:

Recently, I used the padlock trick to move around, but the result was the same; Comet was absent. You might be right, but in any case, you can't 100% confirm this without the script.

In "So Long Schlong", two Sentinel XS are identified as "car $5508([email protected],2)", and the "$5508([email protected],2) = create_car #SENTXS" command is called twice, with the only difference being the colours are reversed (first command sets colours to 10 50, and second to 50 10). Even the coordinates remain the same. Later, the 01B2 (SET_CAR_IMMUNITIES): 1 1 1 1 1 command is called for a "car $5508", and in the very next line, a "car $5509". At some point, the immunities are reset to 0 0 0 0 0. However, there is an unidentified "car $5451" which acquires the BP/FP/EP/DP properties, and is separate from our two friends:

Spoiler

Three possibilities: Comet, Sentinel XS (the one you get teleported inside after killing the Mendez goons - intended to be used for getting Reni to the Hospital) or dead code. I forgot to check the second possibility. Will do soon and report back.

As for the VCN Maverick, some versions of the script have a couple of lines of dead code in "Crims on Wings" referencing the helicopter, but that's about it. This is the only sign of the vehicle in the game without cheating devices; the model does exist, but it's never generated. Bender. first found out about this:

Strange.... there seems to be VCN Maverick somewhere in Crims on Wings mission...

PSP US:

:AIRRACE_1816
  [email protected] == 1 // (int) var == num 
jump_if_false @AIRRACE_1855 
0160: load_model #VCNMAV 
:AIRRACE_1833
8161:   not model #VCNMAV available 
jump_if_false @AIRRACE_1855 
0001: wait 0 ms 
0002: jump @AIRRACE_1833 
:AIRRACE_6462
0162: release_model #VCNMAV 
00AC: stop_timer $5534 
00BB:  $5524 
00BB:  $5525 
00BB:  $5526 
007A: mission_cleanup 
0026: return 

Interesting...
On PS2 EU it shows as normal Maverick:

:AIRRACE_1823
  [email protected] == 1 // (int) var == num 
jump_if_false @AIRRACE_1862 
0160: load_model #MAVERICK 
:AIRRACE_1840
8161:   not model #MAVERICK available 
jump_if_false @AIRRACE_1862 
0001: wait 0 ms 
0002: jump @AIRRACE_1840 
:AIRRACE_6476
0162: release_model #MAVERICK 
00AC: stop_timer $5550 
00BB:  $5540 
00BB:  $5541 
00BB:  $5542 
007A: mission_cleanup 
0026: return 
  • Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

"I quit coz my life is sh*t"

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:30 PM

Yo guys... i just want to say something IM BACK... im gonna finish 1nd save game for VCS and maybe check some new sh*t... still gonna try the stinger tho. Peace!

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:38 PM Edited by Matty, 16 August 2017 - 11:40 AM.

Okay seriously as I explained to Metamilitia and Wildbrick the version where I said that glitch on how I got the black & yellow maverick was due to a hacked copy I got from a used game it messed with the saves I had so I had to buy another on at Kmart when they were still on sale yet I'm only gonna say this once if you all think I did this to be serious made the videos for fun not to be ridiculed by people who never bothered to get the whole story before everyone falsely accuses me just ask me to explain the whole thing before posting what you all said about my videos I'm not mad but at least ask me before saying anything about my videos

Hey Lennart read the post above this one and please don't insult my username I never did it to you so don't do it to me please and thank you.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:07 PM Edited by Lennart -, 16 August 2017 - 02:53 PM.

I am sorry for changing your name in that way. Isn't cheat device for cheating tho? I read the next few posts in the guide, even before you posted that post and then knew, it was your game not the glitch or cheats.

Enough off topic for now.
http://www.youtube.c...18xv_0Y0Xwzh3y_

Sprite, take the videos for the guide from here.
Also something very strange happened to me while recording the H/PP Barracks OL.

The BP/PP Barracks did NOT disappear.
It only happened to me once so idk if H/PP and BP/PP could be obtained with one fail.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

It's okay I'm not mad but I only did it for those people to enjoy the unused vehicles but the gta games do hold some unusual surprises for us all

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

"I quit coz my life is sh*t"

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:27 AM Edited by NOskillx, 17 August 2017 - 08:27 AM.

about this barracks OL not dissapear... yeah its common issue... It happend to me on PS2 too...

so.... we got a deal Q

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users