Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Re-Sized ( Not Just Another FPS improvement Mod )

225 replies to this topic
n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:47 AM

With this update we have adjusted more vehicles and props, signposts, roads, Peds and Weapons all things that can spawn anywhere in the game world. We still have locations on the map to address but these main modded aspects will give a very nice improvement to the GamePlay. 

More effects can be drawn, you can bump up your settings, Gun battles are much faster, and you get more speed out of the game so you really feel the jumps and crashes, catching air and stalling mid-air, physics are dynamic too since the memory and cpu/gpu are not pressed at their extreme car rotations and crashes are epic!

This mod in the vanilla version is a huge improvement with little loss of image quality, in fact it can even offer better image quality as you can bump up your settings. With less demand on the processor it also can extend battery life a little too!

Though the FPS may be only a matter of 7-10 FPS improvement the stuttering being removed, the speed of the game, the increase of settings are more than enough to reward you for the time spent to download the files.

Peace, N8Gamez

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:52 AM

GTA V RE-Sized v.3.0

Is out and available for download from 4 mega.nz links!   The torrent will be updated in a few more hours too!!

​We have plunged into the dlcpacks and re-scoured the x64e.rpf and x64f.rpf in a major overhaul we have been RE-Sizing the Peds, Weapons, props, plants, rocks, roads and more!! This is a big update and is available on both gtagaming an GTA 5 MODS sites. 

These recent edits allow for much more action with gun play and faster gameplay too. Now go ahead and run those RDE mods that add even more police action!

We plan to take a break as this was a big run through massive files for days straight.... like 16+ hours a day! 

We hope you enjoy the mod in its "vanilla" or "optional install" modes.

We realize there are a lot of files to download so we have offered a few more to download in the optional install folder; where you can get the loading screens, new loading music, The new motorcycle addons with the Sanchez riding cops and CHP Patrol cruiser and bike running the desert of L.S. There ar etimecycle edits to bring out a nicer color scheme and real world feel and it helps with the gameplay too.

We have afforded the option to crouch instead of the slight neck bend action. ;), there is also the other little extras like edited vehicles handling and new popgroups to spawn cars more randomly so there aren't 10 of the same cars. 

We hope you enjoy or Mod!

The GTA V RE-Sized Team.

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:43 AM Edited by n8gamez1, 01 February 2016 - 09:44 AM.

Here are some comments from people who use our Mod:

densup 
Absolutely brilliant mod. The fact that you came up with this is pretty smart. 

Previously before utilizing this modification, I was getting about 24(lowest)-28(highest) FPS. 
Now I am managing to achieve 27-30 FPS, sometimes even a SOLID 30 in Sandy Shores! 
The best part is that the quality doesn't look altered too much either. 
Good job and thanks! 

BossPK 
@N8Gamez i will :) 
Keep it up! I hope this project won't die. You guys are helping many people out. 

Davut08 
@N8Gamez nice, I will check it out asap. Good job and keep the project going! 

GTA4LIFE9000 
I´d like to thank you for your awesome mod I have less lag and stuttering on my low end laptop :) 

Lucky24 
Excellent! i installed many mods including extreme peds and traffic. Hopefully it can solve my error run out of memory after playing for a few hours(because my vram only 2GB with ram 8GB), keep it up 

nitohico 
@N8Gamez Its working Man although my fps is still the same 40 to 50 but i do feel smoothness the micro stuterring has gone and i am playing on very high settings with enb and reshade. still the places like san andreas and blaine county need more attention as this places still give's me lag but overall the game is smoother now thanks a lot man 

Arekow 
I just made an account to thank you and your team, N8Gamez. This mod is essential for me and I really appreciate the amount of work that has been put in to it. 

It will cost the time to download but you will be glad you did! -N8Gamezbiggrin.gif

• Sweet Bellic likes this

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:15 AM

The Torrent is down until the files are correctly uploaded. As soon as it is active again we will post it to the site for faster download speeds. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:05 PM Edited by n8gamez1, 02 February 2016 - 09:07 PM.

More comments about this mod:

Vlad94 @N8Gamez Oh, sorry.Nevermind :) Great mod.I can finally play with no stutters after 3 months of trying everything.I'm looking forward for future updates.It's a must have for those with weaker rigs.

JaRoLLz @N8Gamez I can finally play with Very High in texture settings in my HP Envy 15 :D

Pslytely Psycho @N8Gamez
Ok, here's my review. Now for starters I have a decent system and I run a lot of mods, script, asi and a lot of increased textures for major stuff, so I didn't expect miracles as i already optimize it to death and run a custom .bat file to launch. 
You definitely earned the five star rating I gave you. Although I saw only maybe a 2 fps increase overall, it was much more stable a frame rate with a huge reduction in micro-stutter. I'll take a consistent 30 considering how hard I tax my CPU and GPU already. I was getting frequent dips to 15-26, now I get occasional dips to 26 and it runs smoothly with 29-32 average. 
I run 30+ script mods, some of them rather taxing, along with the realism mod that improves how everything major looks, and puts a major increase in traffic and peds as well as rewrites the cops ai and adds towtrucks and rollovers. I also changed my settings file to city density 1.4, ped/vehicle variety to 10 and my lod distances to 8. so I know where my frame rate is eaten up. This reduction is minor items size makes a definite improvement even on a heavily abused and altered game. Thanks to you man!

TWIST_OF_HATE
  • TWIST_OF_HATE

Street Cat

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 03 February 2016 - 02:28 PM Edited by TWIST_OF_HATE, 03 February 2016 - 07:52 PM.

n8gamez1, do you have any ghostly plans to develop similar modification for GTA IV ? GTA IV is bad optimized game and it can be a great solution to this. However, GTA IV is 2008 game, and I not sure that images there has "reserve" to quality reduce. Anyway, it will be interesting to see your thoughts about this.

• n8gamez1 likes this

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:19 AM

Very Excited since I was gifted a Steam copy of GTA V for my birthday so I can give it to a friend in another Country who really loves the game as much as I do but can not afford it due to the cost in his country! Fortunately Steam can gift and boarders do not apply so I am able to give him my birthday gift, as a birthday gift to him!

May sound strange to some but to a few they are very comforted knowing there are others who simply care because they choose to.

We gave this mod out as we see it has great potential to anyone who wants to mod the game, for it gives the advantage of reducing processor/GPU and memory so the game can carry those extra cars, weapons, cops etc...

We hope to offer a perspective along with this mod of the value in giving, sharing and caring.

Peace, N8Gamez.

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 05:08 AM Edited by n8gamez1, 05 February 2016 - 05:44 AM.

n8gamez1, do you have any ghostly plans to develop similar modification for GTA IV ? GTA IV is bad optimized game and it can be a great solution to this. However, GTA IV is 2008 game, and I not sure that images there has "reserve" to quality reduce. Anyway, it will be interesting to see your thoughts about this.

There is an interesting point brother. Worth a look too. I really loved the feel of IV much more than EFLC, though EFLC offered more stuff.

There was something special about GTA IV. 

We just may consider it if it is a viable optimization, I remember we did re-size our vehicles files at some point in IV but not the way we have with GTA V. 

Thanks for the thought.

TWIST_OF_HATE
  • TWIST_OF_HATE

Street Cat

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:23 AM

^

Also, IV weights much less, than V ( about 60gb vs 18gb ), so it can be a way easier work.

redheadpapa
  • redheadpapa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:53 PM

You certainly need to come up with a better idea to serve links. I had to go through like 3 different sites to get a download link, then I saw that one mega.nz file was 19gb and the mirror for the same file was 16gb. I have no idea which file to download as they are poorly organized, I only want the resizing, no custom anything.

• n8gamez1 likes this

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 06:17 PM

You certainly need to come up with a better idea to serve links. I had to go through like 3 different sites to get a download link, then I saw that one mega.nz file was 19gb and the mirror for the same file was 16gb. I have no idea which file to download as they are poorly organized, I only want the resizing, no custom anything.

Thank you for letting me know. I maintain three sites and MN8R01 has one then the Torrent is another. I need to assure for consistency of file structure, yes! I will look into it.

But to answer your question the needed goes in Root folder is the vanilla, the optional install is optional. I will do some checking into this matter for we don't want to be confusing or inconsistent.

A few comments form our other sites:

neo751  @N8Gamez Thanks for this amazing mod. I have an Asus G751JY laptop with a gtx980m and was experiencing micro stutters and lags before in some of the busy areas in the city with a lot of peds and cars present at very high settings which was pretty distracting and took away the immersion at times. After installing this mod I can definitely say that the gameplay is much smoother now and there isn't any downgrade in visuals either. Kudos to you guys!

filthymudblood @N8Gamez Happy birthday man! Works great!

Zhell @N8Gamez Happy birthday !!! Thank you for your work !!!

EchoZeroJ @N8Gamez You guys did an impressive job! Finally i can run with MSAA 4x smooth! I was searching for a looong time to find out how to get more performance but at the same time keep the same graphics.

Now even my CPU temperature went down from 80(Even ticked 90 at times!) Degrees celcius to below 71 now! It's amazing. Thanks guys!
  • redheadpapa likes this

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:37 AM Edited by n8gamez1, 07 February 2016 - 02:11 AM.

:pirate:

Ok we just changed up the Optional install for the off-road motorcycles cops.... 

5b0e13-descop3%20-%20Copy.jpg

and some of the timecycle edits as well as the popgroups.ymt, vehicles, handling, dispatch, gameconfig and such.

We made it a manual install so people can dissect it how they want to. We also will be letting this out as a mod of its own soon.

To those interested in that portion of our mod but had issues with getting it to work here we offer a manual installation with the pictorial guide too!

Peace, N8Gamez

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:36 PM

We are gearing up to get back on the development of our Mod!

There are more files yet to be RE-Sized and we have cleared up things with our links and files in hopes of pleasing more people.

It will still be a couple weeks before we get our next update out there and thank all who have helped groom this mod. 

Once fully completed we will look into how/if we may be able to down-size the mod itself.

Thank you all for your interest and letting us know how it did or does not work.

Fortunately there has only been a couple people who said simply did not work for them, it was primarily the size of the download that did not work for people.

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:39 PM Edited by n8gamez1, 07 February 2016 - 01:40 AM.

. :facedesk: Finally figured out what was the issue with people not getting to use the Optional install mod.   

It was a change up in the gta5.exe version 1.0.617.1   :panic: so we have included the previous version 1.0.505.2  of the gta5.exe so the mod works!  

I imagine other mods that stopped working will be functioning again too with this version 1.0.505.2 of the ga5.exe.  :cookie:

I will also reupload the update.rpf as it contains many fun things people didn't get to see/enjoy. Currently the addon has been released as its own mod too!

Peace, N8Gamez

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:47 AM Edited by n8gamez1, 07 February 2016 - 07:13 AM.

NOW OUT ON ITS OWN!!!

The Off-Road motorcycle cop with CHP cruisers and more dirt bikes Mod

d327dc-chp.JPG

d5c122-hrdtrn.JPG

aae735-nait1.JPG

65d3dd-tagteam.JPG76afcb-crosstrfc.JPGc86a90-tireles.JPGa244fc-nait2.JPG

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:54 AM Edited by n8gamez1, 07 February 2016 - 07:55 AM.

And another one!

a43c3d-thruglass.JPG

This mod can be found on its own here:  https://www.gta5-mod...more-dirt-bikes

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:04 AM

2d8a74-bing.JPG

47ab5b-bang.JPG

redheadpapa
  • redheadpapa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:14 AM

Is the torrent updated to 3.0?

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:54 AM Edited by n8gamez1, 08 February 2016 - 05:54 AM.

Is the torrent updated to 3.0?

Yes it should be good to go!  I did confirm the updates to the torrent just the other day.

Let me know if you have any issues though.

Thanks and Peace, N8Gamez

• redheadpapa and Sweet Bellic like this

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:55 AM

Think you could get some more comparison screens to show that the visual quality doesn't really change (at least in third-person, where you can't get very close to objects like in first-person)?

• n8gamez1 and Sweet Bellic like this

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:58 AM

Think you could get some more comparison screens to show that the visual quality doesn't really change (at least in third-person, where you can't get very close to objects like in first-person)?

Well I will do some screen shots but I doubt you will notice the difference. I can take them and then have my old lady some from her rig too.

I am on it now.

• cp1dell likes this

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:50 AM Edited by n8gamez1, 08 February 2016 - 07:56 AM.

After doing this I feel it is not fair!!! :facedesk:

But then again what the heck......

Here it goes so far, I started the game and went outside Trevor's trailer and took some shots of some props around there.

1c01b1-chair.jpg9d2d75-boxed1.jpg

Then I went across the train tracks and looked at a train car and the ground/plants too....

98d8f2-train%20car.jpg

It is not a fair comparison for the timecycle I used in the mod really makes it look much nicer and the vanilla looks so drab and dark. I did not change settings I started the game and made the shots then swapped to the modded version and tried to re-create the same(ish) shots. But it should give a small idea of what the difference is to be anticipated and how the re-size quality is not noticeable in a negative way.

We will do more to show more but the mod pictures are of the mods progression as I use it daily instead of the vanilla.  :beerhat:

• cp1dell and Sweet Bellic like this

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2016 - 03:34 AM

It is hard to do a comparison since the items we are editing seldom are spawned again in the same configuration or place, For example the Peds are tuff to get to show the same comparison since they have so many different clothes and faces. But all of the images we upload are from the files we use so that is the best to offer for now as we gear up for another run to get another update out.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:25 AM

You could always record something in-game, open it up in the Rockstar Editor, get the camera positioned the way you want it, save it, take the screenshots, close the game, open it with/without the modded textures, open the Editor again, go to your saved camera positions, take the screenshots.

By using the editor, and saving your camera positions/angles, you'll always have the same conditions when taking your shots.

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:13 PM

By using the editor, and saving your camera positions/angles, you'll always have the same conditions when taking your shots.

The uniqueness of this mod makes the duplication of some aspects difficult. It is not like a timecycle edit or a billboard/building being re-textured where you can clearly see the difference. We are talking about items that are not center stage of the game and in some instances change every time the model is spawned. 

The issue is.... the peds have different faces/clothing and jewelery....

So MN8R01 was having difficulty in showing a before and after because of this and the video editor will not get around that issue either as it too will spawn different apparel, ( Which is what she edited ).

I could use the original update.rpf to compare so the timecycle edits are not so in our faces like the last pictures and try to show the differences of the electrical boxes, sign posts, billboard frames, various props, firehydrants... etc

the only majorly noticable downsize is the interior view of cars and we have the patchday 1 vehicles interior fix for that.

I do want to provide a fair comparison and be able to show the difference of before and after and thank you for your encouragement.

Are you still holding back from trying the mod? IF so just download the x64g and x64e to see if you notice any improvement, which you will then realize how the other files will build upon that noticed improvement.

On another note: What was Boris talking about when he posted that comment? That his enb does not cause issue with stuttering? Cause that post was made before we ever released our mod; Which gets rid of the stuttering, well in its current state mostly removes stuttering. Once finished it should remove all stuttering.

BorisVorontsov, on 22 Jun 2015 - 03:44 AM, said:snapback.png

Mod do not fix anything and do not affect stuttering. Keep talking, i'm having fun watching over miracles and side effects of my mad mind radioactive creations.

•  

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:10 PM

That's just my forum signature, nothing in relation to the topic. People were claiming that ENB fixed their stuttering issues, I thought the way he responded to those claims was funny. That's all.

The only comparison I'm looking for is the comparison between textures, since that's really the main focus and appeal of the mod. Just some third-person screenshots to show that even though you lowered the resolution of textures for small objects, it barely has a visual impact on the rest of the game/larger textures.

• n8gamez1 likes this

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:18 AM

I will do that today; and I will use the same update folder so the color is not taking away or gaining interest from the actual modded files. Someone suggested with native trainer we can spawn peds and apparel so I will also spend a little time checking out how to do that to see if we can easily compare peds too.

Thanks for the interest and sincere encouragement for us to provide as much info on the Mod for people to consider. We are looking to provide just the edited files too but for now want to get it out there and in providing the entire fpr it is a bit easier to explain and does not have many issues for people to have to work out. 

So keep an eye on us and please continue to encourage your thoughts on it.

ok so I am off to shoot some shots.

• cp1dell likes this

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:34 AM

6c04f7-props1.JPG

• cp1dell likes this

Daybreak Hunter
  • Daybreak Hunter

The Civilian Mascot

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:47 PM

when you release a new version of the mod . can you offer 2 versions one as a ''complete'' installlition and the other as an update to the previous version ? because its very bad to download 10+ gigs every time this mod gets an update . thanks for your consideration 

• n8gamez1 and Sweet Bellic like this

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:22 PM

when you release a new version of the mod . can you offer 2 versions one as a ''complete'' installlition and the other as an update to the previous version ? because its very bad to download 10+ gigs every time this mod gets an update . thanks for your consideration 

I am working toward that! thanks. but you should not have to download all the files each update, just those that are new or redone. So we will leave 3.0 and add new versions to break them up a bit. Also I will see about just the texture files and an install guide for them too. 

Keep the requests for an optimized version coming and I will do my best to provide the desired effect.

So as I said I am working on a new version that does not include all files just those edited to provide as a manual install.

Peace, N8Gamez

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users