Photo

The Worst Job in the World... Ever!

36 replies to this topic
TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:13 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 08 January 2016 - 09:14 PM.

Here's a video below of a DM I was invited to by a (then) friend! It didn't have "RP" or "$$$" or "Franklins" or even "VS" in the Title so I thought why not! It's called The Scarehouse and was created by some utter scumbag who needs to seriously get really stoned... to death... from me and other decent creators who actually give somewhat of a damn. Too much sh*t like this clogging up this game...

I've played 100s of Custom DMs, most from the Content Creator section of this site(where people actually care a bit) but I've never encountered a job so poorly made. Featuring the worst spawn killing ever seen(It was full 16players when I first got invited to this rubbish) paired with not a drop of cover, making this possibly worse than Franklins House DM. All the while I can't get a handful of people to join me at the best of times. Maps like these and the spawn killers that play them are killing this game! The only buzz your gonna get from this map ain't gonna be from getting any good kills but more a dull nipping sensation from where your brain once was before you played this guff!

If you've been a victim of having your time wasted like this please record it and bring it here. Name and Shame these plebs here!

• UniqueAsh likes this

Creme_Brulee
  • Creme_Brulee

Another night, another patrol with you.

• Van Society
  • Portugal
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    GTAF Time Trials New Year Champion 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:51 PM

That was painful to watch  :angry:

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:43 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 08 January 2016 - 10:44 PM.

Painful to watch  :angry:

Imagine it with 16 dumbasses. I would've remembered to hit the share button when I first played it with full session but I was too busy insta-quiting and sending the host a well worded threat before killing and burying my neighbours dog. The host was female hence why the lobby was full of fools.
  • ten-a-penny, BatFerYou and Damned_Hitman like this

Creme_Brulee
  • Creme_Brulee

Another night, another patrol with you.

• Van Society
  • Portugal
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    GTAF Time Trials New Year Champion 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:46 PM

Painful to watch  :angry:

Imagine it with 16 dumbasses. I would've remembered to hit the share button when I first played it with full session but I was too busy insta-quiting and sending the host a well worded threat before killing and burying my neighbours dog. The host was female hence why the lobby was full of fools.

It was probably made by a young teen or something tbh.

I don't think anyone wouldn't be able to realize how bad it was.

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:01 PM

Well teenagers should maybe just go back to taking drugs and listening to sh*t music again. Don't know who's the dirtier scumbag, the knob who created this or the pleb who actually bookmarked it looking to play it again... Like "yay I got 100 kills!"

Please don't quote me again as this is first page and we can all see what's been said !
  • Voit Turyv, ten-a-penny and BatFerYou like this

JustHatched
  • JustHatched

Domestic Battery Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:11 AM

Well teenagers should maybe just go back to taking drugs and listening to sh*t music again. Don't know who's the dirtier scumbag, the knob who created this or the pleb who actually bookmarked it looking to play it again... Like "yay I got 100 kills!"

Please don't quote me again as this is first page and we can all see what's been said !

I thoughts teens took drugs, listened to sh*t music and then turned on their PS4/XB1...

Follow your own advise ^^

• TheMckeever likes this

007JamesBond
  • 007JamesBond

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:31 AM

Usually my policy with DMs are if it's made by R* I tend to give it a thumbs up if it's player made then all bets are of the table.

• shadowoperative likes this

PhoGarrett
  • PhoGarrett

Formally known as dillono

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:41 AM

Better yet, don't take videos of sh*tty deathmatches and let them die into obscurity the way they should.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 January 2016 - 02:11 AM

They ain't dying thou. It seems the sh*tter the job the more popular!
  • ten-a-penny, handcuff_charlie and nWo_Y2J_2015 like this

PhoGarrett
  • PhoGarrett

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2016 - 02:29 AM

But is this job really deserving of an entire topic?

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 09 January 2016 - 02:53 AM Edited by Andreas, 09 January 2016 - 02:57 AM.

Honestly, I have seen and joined jobs that were far worse than that. Not to say this one's not bad, because it clearly is. But I remember when I joined a DM as a low level a year ago, where everyone only got a pistol, and one guy, I think it was the host, got a tank and spawn killed everyone. I left as soon as I realized that it's a trap.

I joined some of these parkour DMs a few months ago since I figured that was the best way to complete the Melee Murderer award for my second character and almost everyone with a mic had a squeaky voice.

Matchmaking isn't so great, as you may know, so it often takes a lot of time for people to join. Especially for R* created/verified jobs or decent user-created content. For some reason though, it's easy to attract a lot of players in very flawed, poorly-made jobs like these parkour DMs, or races with ridiculous amounts of ramps, and stuff like that. I guess that's down to the catchy title of said jobs.

• ten-a-penny, TheMckeever, PhoGarrett and 1 other like this

PhoGarrett
  • PhoGarrett

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:04 AM Edited by Dillono, 09 January 2016 - 03:05 AM.

Honestly, I have seen and joined jobs that were far worse than that. Not to say this one's not bad, because it clearly is. But I remember when I joined a DM as a low level a year ago, where everyone only got a pistol, and one guy, I think it was the host, got a tank and spawn killed everyone. I left as soon as I realized that it's a trap.

Exactly what I was thinking. C'mon McKeever, you can find worse than this.

• TheMckeever likes this

007JamesBond
  • 007JamesBond

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:59 AM

Well I guess it's a decent job, if you want to practice the combat roll, which is a bit difficult to master right away. But other than that I don't seem much purpose other than to increase someone's KD ratio.

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

"AKA The Bhoys2011" Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:24 AM

you should of left. sh*t DM and sh*t Company

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:59 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 09 January 2016 - 06:19 PM.

@bilbono no not sure if you read I said name n shame, hit share before you leave like I wish I done 1st time round with 16 players

@ash company got dropped straight after,

@bond kd means nought and even ppl like me who have mastered the commie roll still get spawn killed by noobs, practice on npcs or in story mode

forget to say in op but you guys won't find it a surprise that 5 of the Hateful 16 had they helmets on! which host when on to later say were introduced to compensate for modded pads and modders... I lol'd then del'd em.

PhoGarrett
  • PhoGarrett

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:26 PM Edited by Dillono, 09 January 2016 - 05:27 PM.

@bilbono no not sure if you read I said name n shame, hit share before you leave like I wish I done 1st time round with 16 players

That would require people to play terrible deathmatches, and no one wants to sludge through, record a job and give it it's 15 minutes of fame. If they took no effort to make a good DM then do they really deserve any attention at all?

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:07 PM

Whilst watching Dillono last night in R* Livestream and supporting him which you can hear R* giving me a shout out and i was messaging them in Skype as part of the party i was also in a DM which six people Online - Multitasking ;) We were playing the R* DM Rancho Projects one of my faves but the other five players were running around wearing helmets. I destroyed them all without a helmet and made it look stupidly easy whilst writing in skype and Twitch plus watching Dillono. You just cant beat Experience i  don't care what anybody says, once you know how spawning works and you can change weapons quick 9/10 the other teams f*cked. Helmets are for little girls and im glad now im getting used to beating people even when there still wearing the dam things :) still don't know why R* havnt installed a option to wear or not wear them :(

• TheMckeever and Damned_Hitman like this

jimboobs
  • jimboobs

Content Creator, Clean Racer and shooter. jimbob-STROUD

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:57 AM

Forced weapon was a bleeding molotov, with an assault rifle pickup (which I never found). I reckon that was for spawn killing.

• TheMckeever likes this

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

Jehovah's Witness of Free Aim

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:32 PM

Whilst watching Dillono last night in R* Livestream and supporting him which you can hear R* giving me a shout out and i was messaging them in Skype as part of the party i was also in a DM which six people Online - Multitasking ;) We were playing the R* DM Rancho Projects one of my faves but the other five players were running around wearing helmets. I destroyed them all without a helmet and made it look stupidly easy whilst writing in skype and Twitch plus watching Dillono. You just cant beat Experience i  don't care what anybody says, once you know how spawning works and you can change weapons quick 9/10 the other teams f*cked. Helmets are for little girls and im glad now im getting used to beating people even when there still wearing the dam things :) still don't know why R* havnt installed a option to wear or not wear them :(

Is it just me, but whenever Rockstar livestream the games, it's very cringing to listen to and watch?

It's almost as if they couldn't give a sh*t about actual community feedback at times, no one has ever said, 'bulletproof helmets' were a good addition. Honestly they shouldn't work in player vs player.

Ash are you owning these helmet puffs in autoaim? 

• TheMckeever likes this

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:37 PM Edited by handcuff_charlie, 10 January 2016 - 05:38 PM.

Which tells you everything you need to know about GTAO now.

The game itself, in terms of stuff to do and the bugs/design problems, is probably in the best state it has ever been in.....but the players left playing it suck. Illiterate, stupid, children is the vast overwhelming majority of what you will find....the rest are 90% twats and the good peeps are literally needles in haystacks. RIP GTAO...this game was released 2 years pre-maturely.

I log in once every couple of weeks and regret it every time, after wasting an hour unable to really do anything other than freemode, I just switch to a game that isn't 90% time sink. I actually whipped up a couple new DM's two days ago for old times sake, but I know it is pointless. 

• TheMckeever likes this

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

Jehovah's Witness of Free Aim

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:55 PM

Which tells you everything you need to know about GTAO now.

The game itself, in terms of stuff to do and the bugs/design problems, is probably in the best state it has ever been in.....but the players left playing it suck. Illiterate, stupid, children is the vast overwhelming majority of what you will find....the rest are 90% twats and the good peeps are literally needles in haystacks. RIP GTAO...this game was released 2 years pre-maturely.

I log in once every couple of weeks and regret it every time, after wasting an hour unable to really do anything other than freemode, I just switch to a game that isn't 90% time sink. I actually whipped up a couple new DM's two days ago for old times sake, but I know it is pointless. 

You need to find a bunch of like minded friends to enjoy GTAO, it's the only thing to counter the sh*tty matchmaking. 

• TheMckeever likes this

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:01 PM

Is it just me, but whenever Rockstar livestream the games, it's very cringing to listen to and watch?

It's almost as if they couldn't give a sh*t about actual community feedback at times, no one has ever said, 'bulletproof helmets' were a good addition. Honestly they shouldn't work in player vs player.

Ash are you owning these helmet puffs in autoaim? 

Well me Yan, Frezys, LadyMiss80's and many others seemed to able to have a good chat with others in the comments section the other day which i actually enjoyed. Normally so many comments you cant get a word in edge ways but it seemed to be rolling in slow mo for some reason or another. I don't think there's time in their Livestreams if I'm honest to start up these important and huge debates. Which is a shame but hey its not everyday you get a chance to play with the developers and here what they have to say either. 

Maybe they should do Livestreams where its not so much about the jobs but what the creators have to say and let the creators pick some jobs from their bookmarked lists. That would be great and a way for R* to see a lot more creations that get missed or not even looked at.

• TheMckeever and Damned_Hitman like this

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2016 - 05:35 PM Edited by handcuff_charlie, 17 January 2016 - 05:36 PM.

You need to find a bunch of like minded friends to enjoy GTAO, it's the only thing to counter the sh*tty matchmaking. 

Nah I got better things to do with my time than seek out dozens of people just to get any good gameplay out of this game.

Plenty other games that are fun, load up within a few seconds, do not frequently drop players trying to connect and leave them in loading-limbo for 5 minutes.

If a game cannot self-populate its own rooms/game-modes...then it is toast as far as I am concerned.

I have actually been playing GTAO relatively a lot recently and I am beginning to find full free-mode rooms to be rare. Few do the free-mode events/competitions anymore and I have found that even the VIP events are too complicated for the intelligence level of 90% of people playing this game.

Not to mention I have never before found myself in rooms with so many non-english speaking foreigners, which tells me one thing.....player base is in a slow death spiral it has been in for a long while now with no signs of improvement.

Too many better executed games out there.

• am30 likes this

darkgreenmeme
  • darkgreenmeme

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2016 - 04:22 PM

Better yet, don't take videos of sh*tty deathmatches and let them die into obscurity the way they should.

I think the point is to shame some deathmatch makers, either into giving up the creative process, or to learn how to make theirs playable.

EvolvedWalker
  • EvolvedWalker

sepi

• GTAF Crew
  • Ireland

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:49 AM

Damn and i thought my jobs were bad :O

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:34 PM

Damn and i thought my jobs were bad :O

There's worse ones... I was just in a mood cause it was so bad gonna link it just incase anybody wants to spam his comments on his job section on RSC, I did. Yeah I found the job not through bookmarking but recently played... then I went on RSC to look for it to comment... and no doubt the crreator probs put more time and effort getting his TAGs right!

• EvolvedWalker likes this

shadowoperative
  • shadowoperative

GTAO IS GOAT

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:52 PM

Which is why you only join Rockstar dms. Most created content is rigged. I left a crew partly because of this.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:13 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 26 January 2016 - 02:14 PM.

Which is why you only join Rockstar dms. Most created content is rigged. I left a crew partly because of this.

I've played R* Verified ones that pit Pistols against Miniguns. It's easier than you think to make a map even, to curb bickering now I make it so the starting forced weapon is the best and the pickups are just extra ammo and a extra wee gun if people run outta ammo

Don't blame people for thinking this way but trust me it's incorrect. I've played plenty custom jobs that are fairer and more fun than any R* job

Sometimes it's the difference between coming to this site to bookmark a good'un rather than accepting a random invite in-game to some peice of sh*t a 6 year olds made... fact it's always the case!

• darkgreenmeme likes this

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:37 PM Edited by BatFerYou, 27 January 2016 - 02:37 PM.

I dunno, I kind of like finding stupid content.  There was a brief window after the creator came out, when there were some rigged jobs that were actually quite funny.  One of which was a TDM called "The Pool of death" or something.  One team spawned in buildings by the pool, the other spawned onto a tiny platform, fell into the pool and were easy pickings.

It was complete chaos and really, really funny.  I was pissing myself all the way through (I was on the winning team).  Great trolling, worth the laughs.  The other team were a bit miffed, but took the joke as it was only a 10 minute game.

It sounds like you fell in with people who played created content that was rigged repetitively for the gain of a minority of those in the know.  Just because one BBC Radio DJ f*cks you, it doesn't mean they're all perverts.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:04 PM

I've played worse - Prison Thugz and Jumps, Jumps, Jumps spring to mind.

Kind of inspired to make one of these rigged DM's.  I mean, someone deserves to be trolled if they are stupid enough to fall for an invite offering ridiculous amounts of money and RP.

I'll save the good quality stuff for crew and friends.

• TheMckeever likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users