Posted A week ago

Looks like they forgot Sardigna

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

I wonder if they will add Corsega and Sardigna as parts of the French/Italian DLCs.

DerangedCrackhead
  • DerangedCrackhead

punk de molde

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

How's the overall quality of the map? One of the reasons why ETS2 didn't hook me like ATS does is because I didn't feel like the old maps captured well enough the traits of each country and landscape, getting a bit generic and dull after a while -I can't speak for France expansion as I haven't tried it-, but after the quality boost in the New Mexico DLC my hopes were a bit higher with this one; does it actually capture the vibe of Italy?

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Led-By.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Uncle Sikee Atric, 6 days ago.

00000000002EACED.jpg

Have a look for yourself....

The atmosphere in this DLC is really nice and captures Italy quite well, France was decent but they've really got things on the up this time.

PS : Promods and Rusmap are already updated for 1.30.  The Promods Italy was quite outdated and to solve the issues, the vast majority was removed (leaving only Trieste) so there are no overwrite issues and the new DLC is not required to run the map update.

• The N. Bellic Man likes this

The N. Bellic Man
  • The N. Bellic Man

Crazy Idiot

• Members

Posted 6 days ago

ETS2 is one of the most addictive games I have played. Some might say it's a boring game, but I think that driving through Europe listening to local classic rock stations is absolutely awesome and insanely fun. Even if the map could be even better and bigger at least many places look familiar enough to me. Cities could be better though, but then again this is a trucking game. Ability to listen those radio streams really makes this game's soundtrack more expansive and better than in any game.

Sooner or later I have to try ATS. I can't wait.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 days ago

Looks amazing so far!

-Captain-
  • -Captain-

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 days ago

I have about zero interested in trucks, or cars for that matter, but somehow I just love doing deliveries and driving around in ATS for a couple hours every now and then. It's very addictive and relaxing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users