Quantcast

» «
Photo

Skins editor project in GTAONLINE (FLOCKINGPROJECT)

141 replies to this topic
jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:36 AM

Would be awesome if this was in the game. i liked having a feature like this in Midnight Club LA and I hope that such a feature will be brought into GTAO.

concolt
  • concolt

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:16 AM

We need this now.

The Happy Clown
  • The Happy Clown

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:35 AM

Very nice.

• V4S and Professional Amateur like this

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:45 AM

copyright isnt much of a concern if you simply put your psn/gt on the livery somewhere.

im more concerned about being able to report innapropriate liveries.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:55 PM Edited by Fox2Quick, 11 May 2016 - 07:56 PM.

I can imagine how this could go bad. Just like NFS15

Top rated wrap #1: Mystery wrap, delete top layer to see (removes top layer and it's a drawing of a swastica)
  • Kushology likes this

evd
  • evd

acid

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:20 AM

Top rated wrap #1: Mystery wrap, delete top layer to see (removes top layer and it's a drawing of a swastica)

sollution: make this feature cost 50$, like an DLC. Doing offensive vinyls would get you banned very quickely = lost money. 

ersd123fastman
  • ersd123fastman

Formerly hpcups1234

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:06 AM

What console and what car?

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:28 PM

X1. I forget which car. I've already abandoned the game though, so I can't be arsed to check. It's pretty common though.

ersd123fastman
  • ersd123fastman

Formerly hpcups1234

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:15 AM Edited by ersd123fastman, 02 June 2016 - 08:17 AM.

X1. I forget which car. I've already abandoned the game though, so I can't be arsed to check. It's pretty common though.
Me too, don't really go on these forums much anymore and I only play GTA for a bit when there's updates

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I thought you meant GTA. I also don't really play NFS all that much anymore after beating the main campaign

Dustkiller
  • Dustkiller

Corpse Rapist

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

Hey! Thats pretty good

• RealityDesign likes this

CuteFaceJay
  • CuteFaceJay

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:03 PM

I'd love to see something like this in GTAO. Kinda like the system in NFS 2015?

Solid Scorpion
  • Solid Scorpion

Such a lust for GTA, Whoo?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:14 PM

It beggars belief that this wasn't implemented considering they borrowed the "beloved" cloud load system from MCLA.

Add the option of clothing reskins and I'm absolutely down for this.

TheHolyNZF
  • TheHolyNZF

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

sollution: make this feature cost 50$, like an DLC. Doing offensive vinyls would get you banned very quickely = lost money. 

Never considered that point. Imagine if R* starts using automation on that too...

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

Excellent idea!  You have my support!

RealityDesign
  • RealityDesign

Graphic Designer

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago

Excellent idea!  You have my support!

Haha, thank you very much man !

RealityDesign
  • RealityDesign

Graphic Designer

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago

Do not hesitate update the topic so that it remains relevant, and so that possibly  rockstar sees the idea!
Even if it becomes old.

kovaandr
  • kovaandr

If you gonna act like a bitch, you gonna die like a bitch

• Members
  • Austria

Posted A week ago

Just stumbled upon this thread and I must say that I'd really like to make my own liveries.

The selling part however, most importantly the part where you get money everytime someone equips you livery, will probably not happen.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted A week ago

How about you record races, edit them in Editor, let someone comment them and put it on Youtube? You can also replace liveries in Editor without modding the Online portion of the game - Editor allows the mods to be loaded in Online recordings.

For example, i used Boywond's Livery mod for the Classic Elegy, deactivated it during the Online Race, exited the game, activated the mods, entered the Editor et voila i had a modded livery during Online Race, the video of i could render.

J1tUiAg.jpg

With this trick, you can showcase modded content in Online without breaking the rules.

• kovaandr likes this

RealityDesign
  • RealityDesign

Graphic Designer

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago

How about you record races, edit them in Editor, let someone comment them and put it on Youtube? You can also replace liveries in Editor without modding the Online portion of the game - Editor allows the mods to be loaded in Online recordings.

For example, i used Boywond's Livery mod for the Classic Elegy, deactivated it during the Online Race, exited the game, activated the mods, entered the Editor et voila i had a modded livery during Online Race, the video of i could render.

J1tUiAg.jpg

With this trick, you can showcase modded content in Online without breaking the rules.

It is interesting, however, "Flocking Project" is not Mod, but an idea of concept, which we could propose has Rockstars Game

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

img

It is interesting, however, "Flocking Project" is not Mod, but an idea of concept, which we could propose has Rockstars Game

It is a method of viral advertising.

People who would watch the commented races would ask "How did you get that livery in the game? I also want to have a custom skin on my car."

• RealityDesign and kovaandr like this

kovaandr
  • kovaandr

If you gonna act like a bitch, you gonna die like a bitch

• Members
  • Austria

Posted A week ago

Yeah it would generate a lot of attention, maybe even enough for R* to consider adding it. (if done correctly of course)

• Alvarez and RealityDesign like this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Alvarez, A week ago.

Can you create some unfamiliar looking brand liveries (just photoshop some mockups) for racing cars, like Sprunk livery for Obey Omnis?

JRqJa9s.jpg

Also, is it possible to recreate race lobby effects in a videoeditor of your choice?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users