Photo

[REQUEST] StThomas Ringtone at the beginning

2 replies to this topic
Feyrom
  • Feyrom

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:07 PM Edited by Feyrom, 05 January 2016 - 08:09 PM.

Could someone tell me or make a video tutorial of how to get the StThomas ringtone at the beginning of the game? Zmoonchild, I'm looking at you. :p

EDIT: I'm not sure that it's actually possible before completing It's Your Call, but either way I'd like to know/see.

Not sure if this belongs in this section or not. Feel free to move it to Help & Support.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 January 2016 - 03:19 AM

You can't get it at the beginning of the game, you have to find the saxophone busker three times and give him money each time. After that, go to 'options' on the phone, then 'ringtones'. St Thomas will be there.
Usually you can start seeing the busker only until you've completed Blow Your Cover and unlocked Algonquin. There you will find the busker in various locations where peds like to hang out and relax. I have only seen the busker once on the first island in Broker, he was in Outlook Park next to the circular band platform, also where a pigeon is perched on the railing.

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:07 PM

You can't get it at the beginning of the game, you have to find the saxophone busker three times and give him money each time. After that, go to 'options' on the phone, then 'ringtones'. St Thomas will be there.
Usually you can start seeing the busker only until you've completed Blow Your Cover and unlocked Algonquin. There you will find the busker in various locations where peds like to hang out and relax. I have only seen the busker once on the first island in Broker, he was in Outlook Park next to the circular band platform, also where a pigeon is perched on the railing.

Yes you can, you just gotta find them in the overlook park.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users