Photo

Adding props to interiors

15 replies to this topic
TaazR
  • TaazR

$$$

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 02 January 2016 - 01:41 PM Edited by TaazR, 02 January 2016 - 06:58 PM.

I have discovered 3 natives in the interior section that relate to props inside interiors. These props are what are added/removed from the player safehouses as the player progresses through the story in GTA V. They are also used for other things. However as some of you know, when you load the GTA Online map in single player, the props from the player safehouses disappear. These natives can fix that.

Example pictures:

Before (without props on GTA Online map):

SESg5ck.jpg

After (with props added on GTA Online map):

TORXRX5.jpg

I have renamed these natives on nativeDB to:

_ENABLE_INTERIOR_PROP(int interiorID, char *propName)
_DISABLE_INTERIOR_PROP(int interiorID, char *propName)
_IS_INTERIOR_PROP_ENABLED(int interiorID, char *propName)

Here are the list of prop names I've found in the scripts (there may be more though):

//Michael's house (v_michael):
V_Michael_M_items
V_Michael_D_items
V_Michael_S_items
V_Michael_L_Items
V_Michael_M_moved
V_Michael_D_Moved
V_Michael_S_items_swap
V_Michael_L_Moved
V_Michael_M_items_swap
V_Michael_FameShame
V_Michael_JewelHeist
Michael_premier
V_Michael_plane_ticket
burgershot_yoga
V_Michael_bed_Messy
V_Michael_bed_tidy

//Michael's garage (v_michael_garage):
V_Michael_Scuba

//Franklin's aunt's house (v_franklins):
V_57_GangBandana
V_57_Safari
V_57_FranklinStuff
V_57_Franklin_LEFT

//Franklin's house (v_franklinshouse):
showhome_only
franklin_unpacking
franklin_settled
progress_tshirt
bong_and_wine
progress_flyer
progress_tux
unlocked

//Strip club (v_strip3):
V_19_Trevor_Mess

//Floyd's house (v_trevors):
swap_clean_apt
layer_mess_A
layer_mess_B
layer_mess_C
layer_sextoys_a
layer_wade_sh*t
swap_wade_sofa_A
layer_debra_pic
layer_torture
swap_sofa_A
swap_sofa_B
layer_whiskey
swap_mrJam_A
swap_mrJam_B
swap_mrJam_C

//Hospital (v_hospital):
Hospitaldoorsanim
Hospitaldoorsfixed

//Simeon's dealership (v_carshowroom):
csr_beforeMission
csr_afterMissionA
csr_afterMissionB
csr_inMission
shutter_open
shutter_closed

//Trevor's trailer (v_trailer / v_trailertidy / v_trailertrash):
V_26_Trevor_Helmet1
V_26_Trevor_Helmet2
V_26_Trevor_Helmet3
V_24_Trevor_Briefcase1
V_24_Trevor_Briefcase2
V_24_Trevor_Briefcase3
V_26_Michael_Stay1
V_26_Michael_Stay2
V_26_Michael_Stay3

//Lester's sweatshop (v_sweat):
Jewel_Gasmasks
V_53_Agency _Overalls
V_53_Agency_Blueprint
V_35_KitBag
V_35_Body_Armour
V_35_Fireman

//High end original GTA Online apartment (these are beta props, I don't think they're ever used ingame):
Apart_Hi_Strip_A
Apart_Hi_Strip_B
Apart_Hi_Strip_C
Apart_Hi_Booze_A
Apart_Hi_Booze_B
Apart_Hi_Booze_C
Apart_Hi_Smokes_A
Apart_Hi_Smokes_B
Apart_Hi_Smokes_C

//Mid end GTA Online apartment (these are beta props, I don't think they're ever used ingame):
Apart_Mid_Strip_A
Apart_Mid_Strip_B
Apart_Mid_Strip_C
Apart_Mid_Booze_A
Apart_Mid_Booze_B
Apart_Mid_Booze_C
Apart_Mid_Smoke_A
Apart_Mid_Smoke_B
Apart_Mid_Smoke_C

//Low end GTA Online apartment (these are beta props, I don't think they're ever used ingame):
Studio_Lo_Strip_A
Studio_Lo_Strip_B
Studio_Lo_Strip_C
Studio_Lo_Booze_A
Studio_Lo_Booze_B
Studio_Lo_Booze_C
Studio_Lo_Smoke_A
Studio_Lo_Smoke_B
Studio_Lo_Smoke_C

//Stilt houses:
Stilts_Kitchen_Window

//Fib buildings:
V_FIB03_door_light
V_FIB02_set_AH3b
V_FIB03_set_AH3b
V_FIB04_set_AH3b

//Low end clothes shop: 
ClothesLowCHEAP

//Mid end clothes shop:
ClothesLowHipster

//Ammunation with firing range:
GunClubWallHooks

//Regular ammunation:
GunStoreHooks

Remember to put the ID of the interior that actually contains the prop or the game might crash. You MUST use INTERIOR::REFRESH_INTERIOR after you add/remove the props, or else they won't appear.

I have already fixed the prop issue regarding the safehouses when the Online map is enabled in Open All Interiors v4, but this might be useful for anyone who might want to manipulate the props or test out the beta ones for the apartments. This may also get us closer to figuring out how to get the GTA Online apartments bong/drinks/bed to work in single player.

• qiangqiang101, Alvarez, ChOcOsKiZo and 2 others like this

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None
  • Modding Contribution Award

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:51 PM Edited by sjaak327, 02 January 2016 - 06:58 PM.

Hi Taazr, great find, works great, allthough Michael's safehouse is still missing the bed :)

at each start or re-load of a save, I detect which of the 14 props are enabled, and once MP maps is enabled I re-enable those, but the bed never re-appears.

NVM, found V_Michael_bed_Messy
and V_Michael_bed_tidy as well.
  • Sweet Bellic likes this

TaazR
  • TaazR

$$$

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:57 PM

Hi Taazr, great find, works great, allthough Michael's safehouse is still missing the bed :)

at each start or re-load of a save, I detect which of the 14 props are enabled, and once MP maps is enabled I re-enable those, but the bed never re-appears.

Oops, I must've forgot to add that one. The props for the bed are:

V_Michael_bed_tidy

V_Michael_bed_Messy

I'll edit the OP.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2016 - 04:09 AM Edited by nkjellman, 03 January 2016 - 04:18 AM.

I wonder if we can find the props for anything here and use them in SP. When the bongs are enabled they even work, so this might help with bringing some Online features to SP.

-The props that show up in the planning room as you play through Heists. When you get something in a prep mission, it shows up in there, along with the map and planning board itself.

-The Christmas trees that spawn in the apartments and downtown.

-The yacht props (radios, hot tub water, cups and cigars around hot tub, etc...)

-The working lifts at the construction site (The non working ones have to be disabled)

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:17 AM

The trouble is, those objects are made interactive by a script. They are not interactive out of themselves. The telescope for instance, works in SP, probably because the script that makes it interactive runs in SP. As there are some telescopes in SP that need to work.

For instance the bathroom has a script, but it only runs in MP. I tried running it in SP, which in fact it did, but nothing at all happened after requesting the script. probably because it checks if player is in an MP session, and it would only actually execute code if the player is in an MP session, executing nothing when the player is not.

Also, this method of 'restoring' save houses is dead simple, each time the game starts or loads a save, you ask the game which sets of objects are enabled, and which sets are disabled. You can than act upon that information. In my case, I run the restoration once, when the player actually enters the interior.

For most of the stuff you talk off, more code would be needed. And it would have to run constantly.

TaazR
  • TaazR

$$$

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:05 PM

The trouble is, those objects are made interactive by a script. They are not interactive out of themselves. The telescope for instance, works in SP, probably because the script that makes it interactive runs in SP. As there are some telescopes in SP that need to work.

For instance the bathroom has a script, but it only runs in MP. I tried running it in SP, which in fact it did, but nothing at all happened after requesting the script. probably because it checks if player is in an MP session, and it would only actually execute code if the player is in an MP session, executing nothing when the player is not.

Also, this method of 'restoring' save houses is dead simple, each time the game starts or loads a save, you ask the game which sets of objects are enabled, and which sets are disabled. You can than act upon that information. In my case, I run the restoration once, when the player actually enters the interior.

For most of the stuff you talk off, more code would be needed. And it would have to run constantly.

I have a feeling that the BRAIN namespace may have a function that can enable the interactive props in SP. Have a look at standard_global_init.c4

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:13 PM

Taazr, how do you reset the objects ? constantly ?

I was hoping to get away with reading the state of objects once every game load, then setting the missing ones once until the next game save.

this works fine, unless you do missions in between, as you guessed it, the game resets everything back and the missing objects become missing again.

TaazR
  • TaazR

$$$

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:07 PM Edited by TaazR, 03 January 2016 - 05:07 PM.

I was hoping to get away with reading the state of objects once every game load, then setting the missing ones once until the next game save.

this works fine, unless you do missions in between, as you guessed it, the game resets everything back and the missing objects become missing again.

I assume the majority of the people who use my mod have completed the game, so I just load all the props that should be loaded after the game is completed every time my mod starts. But if you wanted to specifically check for each prop that is there for each user; then maybe whenever a player starts a mission, you could save their current props for each safehouse to the .ini file, and then after they complete the mission, load them up again.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:27 PM Edited by sjaak327, 03 January 2016 - 06:35 PM.

I assume the majority of the people who use my mod have completed the game, so I just load all the props that should be loaded after the game is completed every time my mod starts. But if you wanted to specifically check for each prop that is there for each user; then maybe whenever a player starts a mission, you could save their current props for each safehouse to the .ini file, and then after they complete the mission, load them up again.

Yeah, I now run the check in tick once MPmaps=disabled, but not sure if I get around the mission problem this way. At least after the change, I didn't have missing objects after doing a few missions. Will have to see what happens. in any case, disabling and re-enabling mp maps will bring them back.

It does work correctly at game start (as I enable MP maps at the end) so the detection works, stores stuff in an array and based upon that array re-enables or removes objects that were detected as enabled / disabled.

On save load it also works, even to a point where an older save brings in different objects. The trouble is once mp maps is enabled, it also messes up the detection. I suppose once you start a mission, finish it, the game does stuff, but since MP maps is enables it sets everything to disabled. Hence no way to re-enable it again.

Maybe when I detect a mission I would save it to a different array and use that to re-enable the objects.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

I am not entirely sure, but is this the way the decor is changed in the Biker Clubhouses, 60 car garages, and vehicle warehouses in GTA Online?

SNIDER-58
  • SNIDER-58

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by SNIDER-58, 3 weeks ago.

Hello everyone, I am currently facing a fairly recurring problem, I can not find the props's names of interiors dlc bikers (HQ biker and drug labs ...), please someone knows them ???

.Alex.
  • .Alex.

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I am currently facing a fairly recurring problem, I can not find the props's names of interiors dlc bikers (HQ biker and drug labs ...), please someone knows them ???

Here they are

Spoiler

SNIDER-58
  • SNIDER-58

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago

Thank's .Alex., do you now the interiors ID too ?

.Alex.
  • .Alex.

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Thank's .Alex., do you now the interiors ID too ?

Yes

Clubhouse = 246273
Second Clubhouse = 246529
Meth Warehouse = 247041
Weed Warehouse = 247297
Coke Warehouse = 247553
Counterfeit Cash Warehouse = 247809
Documents Forgery Warehouse = 246785

SNIDER-58
  • SNIDER-58

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much i love you !

SNIDER-58
  • SNIDER-58

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

You have a complete list of ID interiors ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users