Problem with gauntlet cars mission

6 replies to this topic
Seto7i
  • Seto7i

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Croatia

Posted 02 January 2016 - 12:00 AM

Hello I am new at this game and I have problem with mission in which I have to find 3 muscle cars.I found the first one but the other just won't show up on place where they should be.Few times I even found them there but then it won't send me to LS customs and I don't know what to do, I am stuck here for a week.I tried everything.If anybody know the solution please reply.
Thanks

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 02 January 2016 - 05:42 AM

SupaDoopa
  • SupaDoopa

Chronic masturbater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:31 AM

I just took ones driving around on the street. They spawn pretty frequently in my experience. 

Seto7i
  • Seto7i

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Croatia

Posted 02 January 2016 - 12:27 PM

Thanks for help but the problem is that I know where they are but when i come to that place those cars aren`t there.Even when I found them on the street nothing happens.I bought that car even online but nothing.I don`t know if the problem is in mission progress but I have done all missions before and can`t do anything else.i don`t know what to do I tried to call everybody with every character and still nothing.I found one on the top of the building and normally I put him in lock up, but other two won`t show up.

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:35 AM Edited by StarFyer, 03 January 2016 - 07:39 AM.

Thanks for help but the problem is that I know where they are but when i come to that place those cars aren`t there.Even when I found them on the street nothing happens.I bought that car even online but nothing.I don`t know if the problem is in mission progress but I have done all missions before and can`t do anything else.i don`t know what to do I tried to call everybody with every character and still nothing.I found one on the top of the building and normally I put him in lock up, but other two won`t show up.

What do you mean nothing happens? Did you get email from Lester showing the locations? Are you sure you're going to the right areas? Which hacker did you use because if you used the cheap hacker his directions aren't clear and makes it harder to find them.

Seto7i
  • Seto7i

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:11 PM

I received email and I found first car on top of the building, I know where are the others but they are not where they should be, I know that I am looking on good places because I watched videos on YT.I hired the best hacker i don`t remember his name.I find those cars sometimes on the road but when I get in them nothing happens it means I can drive them as any other car, it won`t send me to LS customs.When i found the first one then immediately I could go to LS customs and then to lock up.I couldn`t find anything on internet about this problem but I don`t see what I can do because I don`t have any other missions available.

ipaidthebills
  • ipaidthebills

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:03 AM

My problem is, After I find the car's and go to the Customs shop I fix all damage to vehicle but no option to select the “Gold Preparation” category and purchase “Heist Prep” from the options.

PS4

Not Played online

Updated

:panic:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users