Photo

The Gaming Chat Café

1,026 replies to this topic
Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Am Shaegar, 4 weeks ago.

Got a notification from one of my forum inbox regarding a guy who is actually selling some sort of drugs called GodMode for gamers that boosts brain power to increase their productivity, and make them a better gamer???

Hehe..I mean, I don't think the situation has become so worse that gamers would need this kind of stuff to make them better gamer? The guy in question is Scott Miller. Sounds familiar but I don't recognize him that much. Microtransactions, and now drugs. I wonder what else is left to exploit us GAMERS?
The best, easy way to become a good gamer is to play good games that aren't too casual in nature that can be completed in a quick press of a button.

EDIT: Removed direct links to the website/video, which could perhaps be misunderstood as unauthorized advertisement.

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Daily Globe
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

It's probably just Adderall lol, the competitive eSports scene is kinda infamous for having a surprisingly widespread issue with it.

• Am Shaegar likes this

Noale
  • Noale

OH HI MARK

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Noale, 4 weeks ago.

In case nobody is following the MGSV thread, I'm going to ask it here. I'm only at Mission 23 so if the spoilers go beyond that, just let me know that it's all explained later.

[SPOILER ALERT FOR THE FIRST COUPLE HOURS OF METAL GEAR SOLID V]

Can anyone tell me the whole situation with Quiet and Snake? Was she not the one who attacked at the start of the game? Does Snake not recognize her when she shows back up as a sniper? Or did I miss something (a cassette perhaps) that goes into detail about it. At the moment, it just seems like Snake doesn't recognize her and has accepted her as a buddy. If it's something that gets explained later in the game, then I'll keep playing. It just bothers me at the moment.

Ai®aCob®a
  • Ai®aCob®a

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

Has anybody played RIOT - Civil Unrest

If so how is it? Worth getting?

The reviews are mostly positive, But i'd like to see what ya'll have to say

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade Corporation
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

In case nobody is following the MGSV thread, I'm going to ask it here. I'm only at Mission 23 so if the spoilers go beyond that, just let me know that it's all explained later.

[spoiler ALERT FOR THE FIRST COUPLE HOURS OF METAL GEAR SOLID V]

Can anyone tell me the whole situation with Quiet and Snake? Was she not the one who attacked at the start of the game? Does Snake not recognize her when she shows back up as a sniper? Or did I miss something (a cassette perhaps) that goes into detail about it. At the moment, it just seems like Snake doesn't recognize her and has accepted her as a buddy. If it's something that gets explained later in the game, then I'll keep playing. It just bothers me at the moment.

It gets explained later, no worries.

Ai®aCob®a
  • Ai®aCob®a

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Ai®aCob®a, 4 weeks ago.

Spoiler

FYI instead of typing SPOILER ALERT why not use actual spoiler tags?

[spoiler] Insert Text Here [/spoiler]

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Fireman, 4 weeks ago.

Hitman's Paris "Showstopper" level is free to download and play forever. It's a special Holiday pack which includes a lot of the extra challenges for Paris.

Just log in on Steam and download it (between 15th of December and 5th of January) and you can keep it permanently.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users