Photo

The Gaming Chat Café

908 replies to this topic
Shaytan
  • Shaytan

"It can't be that difficult"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Shaytan, 2 weeks ago.

One of the worst things of playing on PC is that if you're out for 3-4 weeks, once you boot it up you'll have to wait an hour or so become everything got updates... everything. The OS, the game service platforms (Steam and such), the games, the graphics driver, all your random software... Sure, on a console you do have updates as well but the flip of the "a computer does much more than playing games" coin is that it has a lot more software to get updated as well. :p

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago

This kinda looks like what Doom 2016 should have been.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Scorn looks great, but I'm not sure why you feel Doom should be a slow paced horror game like that. 

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago

I'm mostly talking about aesthetics\art style and atmosphere. It looks better than Doom from that perspective. I hope it doesn't rely heavily on puzzles or something. I hate puzzle games generally.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

XMD5A

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted A week ago

It's a rainy day and I'm a bit sick. I'm going to try play something for next few hours. Might put on Skyrim. :)

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

In terms of just visuals and atmosphere this looks great:

The gameplay is an interesting idea too, but I wonder if it lives up to its promise.

fashion
  • fashion

Glory to Mankind!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 3 days ago

Pretty accurate.

Emo_Amz
  • Emo_Amz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

One of the worst things of playing on PC is that if you're out for 3-4 weeks, once you boot it up you'll have to wait an hour or so become everything got updates... everything. The OS, the game service platforms (Steam and such), the games, the graphics driver, all your random software... Sure, on a console you do have updates as well but the flip of the "a computer does much more than playing games" coin is that it has a lot more software to get updated as well. :p

This is a bug of mine's in truth.  I rarely get time to play anything and I often find whenever I do get 30 minutes free, I spend 15 minutes updating, 5 minutes choosing and then 5 minutes booting and 5 minutes in game.  I do always think if I had a console this would be a lesser pain, however it would mean potentially 25 minutes of burning my retina with sub par graphics.

Can't win!

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

• Members
  • None

Posted 56 minutes ago

This sh*t cracked me up:

Video game elitism is so silly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users