Photo

The Grafitti & Other Graphical Nuisance Thread

49 replies to this topic
bodyparts
  • bodyparts

Ай лав США

• The Connection
  • Sweden

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:34 PM Edited by HipsterHillbilly, 25 May 2016 - 09:07 PM.

LTwhsVz.jpg
  • Crossed and Kennethmt like this

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

DILF in waiting

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Unfunniest Member 2013
    Unfunniest Member 2012

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:43 PM

stinking conservatives 

Well I may smell but at least my views are backwards and offensive. 

• Failure, Android, Jolly Swagman and 3 others like this

Crossed
  • Crossed

A man in motion feels no emotion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2015 - 05:39 AM

Ive drawn dicks all over the usa. Under various bridges from Cali to nebraska. Might call me a closet dick drawer, dont usually brag.

Had a Harry Potter themed piece where all the characters were meth heads. "Higrid" lol.

• bodyparts likes this

bodyparts
  • bodyparts

Ай лав США

• The Connection
  • Sweden

Posted 25 December 2015 - 12:29 PM

Nice! Can't tell if you're serious or not, but that Harry Potter piece seems like balls of fun.

Let this be a thread where people can share their experience with spray, what it may ever be. When I was like 8 I had no f*cking clue how to open these cans I bought from my local store, so I improvised and used a knife. sh*t was f*cking terrifying, the kitchen floor was filled with paint, tears and urine. I then ran for the forest to never come back, but I came back not 2 hours later searching for comfort and cookies. Ever since then I have been very f*cking careful with these montana cans. 

I usually only paint some classy burners or quotes, hahha. I suck...

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

we live as we dream--alone

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 28 December 2015 - 11:25 PM

I used to be really into tagging a few years ago. I've never been much of an artist tho, so it was always anarchist slogans, circle As, hammer & sickles or w/e. I kinda just stopped after I realized that I had basically committed felony vandalism on a couple occasions, and that if caught, I'd def end up in county jail for a few months. I'm certainly not about to go away for something that can be washed away in 20 mins, even if it is fun.

• Payne Killer likes this

blaze
  • blaze

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • Macau
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 28 December 2015 - 11:30 PM Edited by Blaze, 28 December 2015 - 11:31 PM.

i'd post some of my stuff but i aint into implicating myself online but if you really wanna see PM me or some sh*t.

hurr f*ck legalz only steel is real!!!!!!!!!

legals are pretty boring though

• OH NO likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 28 December 2015 - 11:39 PM

i'd post some of my stuff but i aint into implicating myself online but if you really wanna see PM me or some sh*t.

Honestly, even PMs are a bad idea. It's best to just be as vague as possible. Not saying there's like, cops actively watching this forum and monitoring PMs or whatever, but it's better safe than sorry. Security culture and all that.

• Payne Killer likes this

bodyparts
  • bodyparts

Ай лав США

• The Connection
  • Sweden

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:05 PM

MTD: I feel you. I have never been caught, but I've been f*cking close. Me and a buddy were bombing an old warehouse while sh*tfaced on vodka and other festives. Long story short, it wasn't one of my proudest moments but I did get away.

Blaze: Nice! Try pigeons. That's the only transport possible when the agencies are more on to painters than rapists.

toxluv
  • toxluv

男の子は泣かない

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Italy

Posted 17 February 2016 - 06:39 PM Edited by toxluv, 17 February 2016 - 06:40 PM.

Oh, a thread about graffiti... cool! I just wanted to share with you these two videos:

This video is called "Muto":

And this one is called "Big Bang Big Boom":

Blu is an Italian street artist from Bologna famous for his stop-motion graffiti. He's considered to be one of the ten best street artists in the world by The Observer. He's my favourite graffiti artists, and he's really inspiring to me. You can also check out his other works on his official site.

Hope you enjoy!
  • bodyparts likes this

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 17 February 2016 - 08:24 PM Edited by OH NO, 17 February 2016 - 08:26 PM.

some stuff i had on the hard drive

30m5lw4.jpg

2qnxe7d.jpg

2meeujc.gif

ftp

• Android and The Deadite like this

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:16 AM

28cb6.jpgbeen trying to find the disc i stored all my old stuff on but its evading me, heres summin to keep the thread goin

• The Deadite likes this

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:28 AM

I used to be really into tagging a few years ago. I've never been much of an artist tho, so it was always anarchist slogans, circle As, hammer & sickles or w/e. I kinda just stopped after I realized that I had basically committed felony vandalism on a couple occasions, and that if caught, I'd def end up in county jail for a few months. I'm certainly not about to go away for something that can be washed away in 20 mins, even if it is fun.

noticed a guy doing this, just covering phone boxes in curves and just patterns, i love the fact that hes no serious writer but just decided to go out one night and do something artistic. think he also did a peace symbol, ive wondered if its actually meant to be an anti graffiti statement. i always loved the mystery around writing but social media and flickr came along and all of a sudden people are posting pics of stuff thats not even dry yet. no one knows my new name and its beautiful as the whole scene became too social for me, f*ck legal walls

• make total destroy likes this

bodyparts
  • bodyparts

Ай лав США

• The Connection
  • Sweden

Posted 27 February 2016 - 02:32 PM Edited by HipsterHillbilly, 27 February 2016 - 02:34 PM.

28cb6.jpgbeen trying to find the disc i stored all my old stuff on but its evading me, heres summin to keep the thread goin

f*ck, that's dope.

I stopped taking pictures after my friend got hold of my phone and snitched back in 8th grade. Now I don't draw nearly as much now as back then, but when I do I usually just leave it for the groundskeeper to enjoy.

Funky. My mom used to go out late nights with her acrylic paint, and draw those small electrical boxes as gifts.

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

COUNSELOR!! COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:44 AM

I did stencil designs for a friend once, was a cadillac and a couple stranded on the moon's eye like that Mellies guy film, if i find a pic i'll post it, just have to go thru the boring lame sh*t known as facebook.

I didn't went with him to tag

bodyparts
  • bodyparts

Ай лав США

• The Connection
  • Sweden

Posted 09 March 2016 - 09:45 PM

^coolz, bruv. :) Next time, go with him. Walls don't bite.

Have to share this.

bodyparts
  • bodyparts

Ай лав США

• The Connection
  • Sweden

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:27 PM

One cap to rule them all.
blFpgzk.jpg

blaze
  • blaze

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • Macau
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 25 April 2016 - 05:39 PM

caught a TNS freight rolling through today, 5/6 year old still looks fresh. prolly dont mean sh*t to the yanks but the brits here into graff will know tns. americans look up inch tns and the rest like sebz kehza etc been putting it down when i was prolly still sh*tting my nappies

be6hekc.jpg

MGSdrQd.jpg

9UpBmqQ.jpg

• OH NO and bodyparts like this

blaze
  • blaze

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • Macau
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:58 PM

also if you're into generally just causing some damage heres what i used to mix up to use in markers and all that sh*t

what you need to acquire for this:

1. hammerite direct to rust metal paint (brit brand you americans got the rusto aluminium sh*t which is good its all the same anyway): this sh*t looks sick, corrosion resistant and suited for outdoor weather. i tried the other colours but silver was the sickest.

2. hammerite brush cleaners and thinner: same brand as above, specially formulated for their paint or w/e you can just get generic paint thinner but i like these two cus i know it works

both of the above can be found in 250ml tins which in theory would fit well in a jacket pocket. youll also need a bottle bigger than 500ml maybe a 750ml one is good, a funnel, some sorta small object like a ball bearing/marble/stone etc. NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET SOME GLOVES AND GO THE f*ck OUTSIDE YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPILL THIS sh*t INDOORS AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPILL IT ON YOURSELF OR YOULL SPEND 3 HOURS SCRUBBING YOUR HANDS LOOKING LIKE A FRENZIED f*ckING TIN MAN. also those fumes are dangerous. oh a chopstick or something long (dick joke etc) is good.

pop open the paint and give it a swirl for a lil bit to get the pigments all mixed up and whatnot, stick the funnel in the bottle and dump the whole thing in. it might take a while for the whole thing to pour out but w/e its roughly 250ml in the bottle. next pour in the thinner, i like to do it maybe 50/100ml at a time cus ive dumped it all in before and its a f*cking mess so stick a little in, mix it with aforementioned chopstick or w/e and keep going. depending on how drippy you like it you can either dump all of it in but i like to stay at roughly 200ml of that. note i dont measure the sh*t i just eyeball it like an alcoholic making a cocktail. at this point theres still some space left so add whatever the f*ck you like.

ive heard of people adding dot3/dot4 brake fluid since its corrosive and eats into the surface and makes it stain harder, not sure how true it is since ive never done that but if it eats concrete itll eat plastic too so be careful with your marker/where you store the sh*t once you're done. dont thin with xylene as it eats plastic. dont bother dumping ink in there cus ink doesnt bond with paint and it just ends up separate. essentially theres a whole lot of information on the internet that prolly doesnt do sh*t. ONCE YOUVE ADDED ALL YOUR sh*t TO IT, THROW IN THE MARBLE/STONE/WHATEVER, PUT ON THE CAP AND SHAKE THE f*ck OUT OF IT TO MAKE SURE ITS NICE AND BLENDED. essentially its just the "ghetto krink" recipe but in better terms and easier explained.

personally i stick to the 250ml paint/200ml thinner recipe and sometimes throw maybe 20ml of water in there at a push. now water usually f*cks paint up and breaks it down thinning it instead of actual thinner, BUT, when the buff crew start cleaning sh*t up the water in the paint well i dont know the scientific terms but it causes a damn f*cking mess cus the water flows everywhere. if you're really lazy to buy/rack metallic paint/thinner then 2/5ths typical white bucket paint (the kinda sh*t you paint inside your house with) and 3/5th of water will make a decent quick paint. it flows well and buffs easy but causes a f*cking mess.

i shouldnt have to tell you what to stick the paint in but if you're slow or new to it you can refill sharpie magnums, uni paint markers (px30s are wide), poscas, etc. get a bingo dabber, go outside with gloves, empty all the sh*t out and give it a wash plus remove the flow regulator if it has one then fill it up and dont keep it in your pocket nib side down. you can do the same with kiwi shoe polish; you yanks are lucky you got the og kiwi ones with the nice circle nib we got some f*cked triangle sh*t that is horrible. my favourite one to make would probably be some sort of squeezable moisturiser/sanitizer bottle, dump it all out then fill it up and roll up some felt (or the rough part of a scourer) and jam it in the hole nice and tight (dick joke 2.0) maybe seal it up with some hot glue or w/e so it dont leak and you're good

if you get caught i didnt do sh*t

xoxo

• make total destroy likes this

bodyparts
  • bodyparts

Ай лав США

• The Connection
  • Sweden

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:12 PM Edited by HipsterHillbilly, 25 April 2016 - 09:40 PM.

2. You the man, blaze. And you're not the man during the unlikely circumstances that I get caught, I swear.

1. You got that few writers in the UK? Or they just buffed evrything except for the tns sh*t? Looks good anyway. Feel free to spam this topic with buffsurvivors.
  • blaze likes this

blaze
  • blaze

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • Macau
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:11 AM

oh no we got plenty of writers just tns are og as f*ck and was a bit of a shock seeing a tns running even if it is from 10/11. freight scene in the uk def aint as big as america, way waay smaller country = less yards = more people hitting same yard = security f*cks it. swear some of those sdk videos where keep6 can hit a whole car using ladders for six hours is crazy. still a fair amount of active people hitting trains and whatnot here, not my flick but b2b wholecars. gatsb dism & dismo guset

11378953_216049295426174_1027241953_n.jp

def gonna try and get my own flick of that if its rolling, know a site that shows all the freight times and that spot where i took them is like 10 mins from my house. there is a train station but they usually fly by at that point. fun fact the spot where i took those flicks a good few years back (4/5) was where i first went across the tracks and did a throw on a wall further down and ended up losing my phone, spent a good 20 minutes looking for it before realising it fell out when i hopped the f*cking fence. was so scared cus i thought the tracks would be electric despite no third rail, thought id be run over (has nearly happened) or caught etc. good times.

• OH NO likes this

blaze
  • blaze

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • Macau
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:20 PM

few more on my travels

Jay BT 2014

DrZqIi7.jpg

TA (see these dubs all over the f*cking tracks here, tactical assault is an understatement)

CBlGHpr.jpg

Victim to the buff (or maybe just weathering and sh*t paint) either way was a dope near enough whole car by Slew and Orin.

tsFfNuP.jpg

Juba Erbz PDK

AtNpxld.jpg

Next two I'm not 100% sure on, definitely not northern writers. wanna say something like Eoxei or Joxei on the right and Aose on the left but I have no clue tbh

YsJnHvf.jpg

Yi8PZjR.jpg

random styles and sh*t

XFPCSie.jpg

blaze
  • blaze

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • Macau
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:59 PM

One above I was unsure about was a Coxe/Coax, still dunno about the left. Few clocked today, found a decent spot for clear photos.

Ook & Rohs, Rohs & Pubs and no clue on the last one

07ScNgG.jpg

• OH NO likes this

bodyparts
  • bodyparts

Ай лав США

• The Connection
  • Sweden

Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:17 PM

Copenhagen
http://imgur.com/SzqHCjv
http://imgur.com/oOmZ3l0
http://imgur.com/UK5VI1r
http://imgur.com/jdTfYTj
http://imgur.com/OTI5Wki
  • Rejeckted likes this

blaze
  • blaze

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • Macau
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:45 PM

yeah copenhagens always had a sick scene, the cph part in dirty handz 3 was my favourite.

dvs jay set

jGZJzaE.jpg

equal amos pdk (really like the hollow throw on this one)

KMlj7yz.jpg

lone, from what ive heard hes the kind of bloke to go rack two tins then hop a yard fence and do a panel while waiting for his tea to cook. absolutely smashed it years ago

Z81YP4M.jpg

golden oldies, vegas and mune, proof you dont need a fill to have a solid throw

aKMqIvY.jpg

havent really caught much new since ive been too busy but i have noticed whilst checking freight times there seems to be some sort of freight that occasionally terminates here at 12 then leaves at 5 so im gonna check that sh*t out

this is the cph part i mentioned

blaze
  • blaze

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • Macau
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 13 May 2016 - 09:29 PM

More flicks from sevens travels (aka after work but I was bumping Atmosphere so f*ck it), need to do some fence hopping and catch some tracksides since I ain't paying £4.80 for a ticket to fly past and end up with sh*tty flicks.

Otick on the left, maybe Smodr on the right it's too funky for me but still a f*ckin burner

Haa37Di.jpg

Some details on a decent sized vp piece, couldn't get a full shot as it's on the side of a bridge so I'd have to hang off a metro bridge to flick it.

LLnMYZs.jpg

Down the riverside, think this ones Ster.

bLSgSTX.jpg

Siam further down other side.

MzYj5h8.jpg

f*cked me walking these.

EPlaaTp.jpg

Another flick of the Siam with a Syer above it judging from the styles it's probably Ster.

3EyoKUv.jpg

Pens/Siam collab, far away shot.

STAaUPx.jpg

Full panorama shot, if you want a reference of how big it is I'm about 6ft and roughly reached about half the height of the P, and I had to climb over the railing next to the river to get a full panorama in.

ouOrxW4.jpg

Over the river, didn't fancy trekking there for a few throws.

H60pKOP.jpg

blaze
  • blaze

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • Macau
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:58 PM

trip post dgaf, probably the most f*cked spot ive seen

Bg0A8bD.jpg

VVXzDCj.jpg

to put it into perspective

monkwearmouth-bridges-with-metro-train-s

• Android and bodyparts like this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:23 PM

tfw ur just spraying red paint on an unnamed fast food restaurant's drive-thru menu without rhyme or reason not trying to create anything just tryin to cause as much financial damage as possible and a dude sittin there ordering food is like "you know that's not graffiti right?" and ur just thinking to yourself "no sh*t it's vandalism" but ur drunk ass just responds with "WOOOOOOOOAAAH"

• blaze, Android and bodyparts like this

blaze
  • blaze

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • Macau
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:57 PM

tfw ur just spraying red paint on an unnamed fast food restaurant's drive-thru menu without rhyme or reason not trying to create anything just tryin to cause as much financial damage as possible and a dude sittin there ordering food is like "you know that's not graffiti right?" and ur just thinking to yourself "no sh*t it's vandalism" but ur drunk ass just responds with "WOOOOOOOOAAAH"

• Android, Switch and make total destroy like this

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:42 AM

great flicks lads

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:10 PM

some old stuff while i look for the rest of my pics, got some new stuff out there as well but cant really post it

ifoqqs.jpg

2w3ovgm.jpg

one from my mate

123usg3.jpg

• Android and Switch like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users