Short guide can be helpful for you, if not see helpful topics are collected over Internet, if again they can't help you, then your corruption is complicated and needs to solve via more powerful solution https://www.openfile...om/mdbopen.html MDB Open File Tool
• Launch the Microsoft Access application, but do not try to open the corrupted MDB file.
• Go to "Tools" in the top menu bar, expand the "Database Utilities" submenu and select the "Compact and Repair Database" option if you are using Access 2002 or 2003. If you are using Access 2007 or 2010, you can find the "Compact and Repair Database" option by clicking the Microsoft Office button and going to the "Manage" menu.
• Highlight the MDB file that you want to restore and click the "Compact" button.
• Enter a name for a new database file, which will contain the restored data from the damaged MDB file.
• Navigate to the location on your hard drive where you want to save the restored version of the file.
• Click the "Save" button. Access will now compact and repair the MDB file and save a restored version in the location you selected.