Photo

GTA SA Special Vehicle Guide

3,276 replies to this topic
Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:32 AM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 28 January 2016 - 07:33 AM.

Propably yes, i will try a Rhino today

I will finish my guide, restart the game and get all UC / UC2 vehicles and make them AP :p

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:20 AM

I would expect problems with single seat vehicles as the date will fail for abandoning the girlfriend, but it might be possible to enter the vehicle as the girlfriend is walking into the sphere. It'd be a timing issue. Denise and Katie have successful food date locations that are within jogging distance, and Millie if you don't mind losing a bit of progress.

A similar strategy could be used to remove all proofings from a Rhino, which would certainly be unique. By all accounts though, a null proof Rhino is a horribly fragile vehicle.

And if it doesn't work, then the "anything" description will need to be revised.

Hm... I wonder if the single seat issue can be avoided with Gimp Suit dates.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:22 PM Edited by Militia, 28 January 2016 - 12:24 PM.

@OrionSR, I was thinking about that.  Single Seated Vehicles might not work.  If it DOES work however, this is unbelievable and amazing!  Regardless, ANY of the UNOBTAINABLE Special Vehicles like the AP Leviathan, AP/EC2 Picador, AP ZR-350, AP Broadway, AP Washington, etc, etc, etc, etc, can NOW be obtained using this Glitch.  Well, not obtained from their Missions, but obtained in free roam using the conversion.

It sucks this only works on Mobile.  Also, there's gotta be more Methods like this with closing down the Game App to obtain Special Vehicles.  It all started with the AP Sultan and now you can do it with a lot more Special Vehicles, etc, etc...

Also, I wanted to ask and clarify, getting the Coffee Cutscene.....Does this only happen at a certain percentage that you have the girlfriend at?  Or can it happen even on the first date as long as it was successful?  Personally, I'd probably use Millie to make AP Vehicles since she always has a good date with CJ...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:41 PM

I believe 30 or 50%, or always if you have 50 Oysters

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:52 PM

Ah, so if I just have the 50 Oysters done with, they will always ask for coffee if I take them out to eat where they want to go?

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:54 PM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 28 January 2016 - 09:52 PM.

Yes.

I can confirm it is possible to make one seated vehicles AP

Btw you say "Video by Fooking Rekt" but my "Fooking Rekt (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)" YouTube account has been suspended. I am "You fooking w0t m9?" now, lol

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:13 PM

Nice!  AP Rhino Tank here I come! :) :D :p

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:21 PM

• rhans likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:31 PM Edited by Militia, 29 January 2016 - 09:38 PM.

Hell yeah!  This is such a cool trick.  I seriously can't wait to have a fleet of amazing Vehicles in the Hanger.  AP Rhino Tank, AP Hydra, AP Hunter, AP Dumper (lol)...Or something else.  I thought a Dumper would be cool to convert into AP since I noticed when driving on the freeway with one that it makes Vehicles catch on fire immediately and Vehicles glitch out underneath the tires of the Dumper.  Would be fun to mess around with one of these.

All the EC and EC2 Vehicles will be cool to get, as well, and make them AP.

You can now get all the UNOBTAINABLE Special Vehicles, too.  Like the ones in High Stakes, Low Rider, Up, Up, and Away!, Photo Opportunity, etc, etc, etc...

Like I said previously, my PS2 Save is done for good and I will never re-do it on PS2.  61 Special Vehicles on PS2 is awesome.  Now I will just have fun with the Mobile Version from here on out, especially since all new discoveries are practically useless since you can get anything on Mobile now.  On PS2, I am only missing the DP/EP/FP/MP Police and DP Leviathan, anyways.  I got everything else I could possibly want.  Well, maybe the 2 EC Nebulas and Mutant Greenwood would be cool, but oh well...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:37 PM

Not all... UC2 Forklift...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:16 PM

Not all... UC2 Forklift...

You mean the EC Yellow Forklift in Breaking the Bank at Caligula's?  Yeah, it's unobtainable since there is no way to bring it out of the Mission when you are trapped inside the building.  I meant any EC or EC2 Vehicle that is obtainable right now should be obtained and converted to AP/EC and AP/EC2.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 29 January 2016 - 11:43 PM Edited by Bender.ㅤ, 29 January 2016 - 11:51 PM.

Sigh...

Wish it would work on PS2...
Would Love to fly in FI Hydra, damn that must be blast to play with...

//Is there anyway you can get Race Cars? (Perhaps they are FP?)
I was always trying to get Go Cart from Races without luck...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:08 AM Edited by Militia, 30 January 2016 - 01:32 AM.

You're telling me.  If this worked on PS2, I would be so happy.  However, I am not bothered since I do own the Mobile Version, too and can do all of this.  I will do a Mobile Save next after I finish LCS on Mobile.  Can't wait!

I will definitely have an AP Hydra on Mobile! :)

The FP Race Vehicles are kinda difficult to get.  You need to recruit a Grove Street Homie to jack the Vehicle, then you shoot him out, when he dies, he will leave the door open.  Then just get inside, kill the normal driver and then use YOUR Vehicle given in the Race to push it back to a Garage.  They are not really worth it, especially with EP/FP using Gray Imports.  Especially on Mobile, since you can just make an AP Kart...

From OrionSR in the old Special Vehicle Guide Topic:

Spoiler

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:36 AM

thing is, Cart is unlocked on SF first so no way to use Gray Imports trick...
Also Cart is One Seated Vehicle

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:36 PM Edited by Militia, 30 January 2016 - 12:37 PM.

Dude....No need to use a Kart to make EP/FP.  All you do is get a Kart from free roam.  Then go on a date with Denise.  Have the Kart in the Ganton Garage and when you take Denise home, do what you see in the Video on the previous page with the Rhino Tank....Rhino Tank is one seated Vehicle too.  ALL Vehicles with One Seated or Two Seated, they all work.  So I don't know what you are getting at, unless you didn't read close enough.  I also added the One Seated Vehicle Video to the Guide in 8.7.  Two Seated and One Seated Vehicle Video is there...

YOU CAN MAKE ANYTHING AP ON MOBILE.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:57 PM

But im on PS2 (Currently PS4 actually) so yeah.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:08 PM

Well, you can't do it, plain and simple.  I was talking about what is done on Mobile, which is possible with ANY Vehicle, literally.  Single or Two Seated Vehicles...Doesn't matter...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:27 PM Edited by Bender.ㅤ, 30 January 2016 - 05:41 PM.

So also spaces are not limited, you can just obtain all EC Vehicles then turn them intro AP and do any other vehicles after completing Story Line

Even Hotring, SWAT Van, Truths Camper *NO MORE DEATHS!!!*, EC Maverick *NO MORE DEATH AS WELL!!!*, Hotknife, Phoenix all that good stuff

btw, what about Two-timing is there any risk?

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:17 PM

You can continue having those enabled, but why would you need them? :p

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:17 PM

Yeah, I believe Fooking Rekt is gonna do a Save on Mobile and obtain ALL the EC and EC2 Vehicles in the entire game and convert them to AP.  It doesn't really interest me, tbh.  I actually have a list of what I will obtain when I do my Mobile Save.  I am more interested, personally, in making AP Vehicles of AP Vehicles which exist in the Story Missions, BUT are UNOBTAINABLE...For instance, the AP/EC2 Picador, AP Washington, AP ZR-350, AP Broadway, AP Majestic, AP Blade, AP/EC2 Remington, AP Leviathan, etc, etc...Even AP Berkley's RC Van, since one exists in Supply Lines... but is unobtainable.  I wanted to do a Save where I get all of these and use the conversion trick to make them AP instead...Have an entire Police and Military Save with all of them converted to AP! :) :D :p

I also thought of that, too.  No more Death Vehicles.  Pointless to die for the AP/EC Maverick, AP Mothership, and AP Fire Truck when you can just get the Mothership from Riot with PASSING the Mission and then make it AP Mothership.  AP Fire Truck?  Go get the Ladder Truck from San Fierro, convert it to AP.  Simple, really.

About the two-time dating...Who cares?  If it's disabled, no worries...You can always get the Girlfriend Vehicle and then use the Conversion to make them AP...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:25 PM

but two-timing was always my "must have" in all of my saves, about the AP/EC Maverick from Last SF mission, after you pass the mission (destroy Maverick) You can push wreck in your garage then convert it to AP, i think??

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:33 PM Edited by Militia, 30 January 2016 - 06:34 PM.

Well, you can have the two timing scripts active, I'd imagine, but it'd be bloody annoying and boring trying to keep them active.  I will be disabling mine on Mobile, since I have them active on PS2, anyways.  On Mobile, I don't think it's necessary to keep them enabled since you can now convert anything you want.

Yeah, I noticed the wreck hangs around after you use the Heat Seeking RPG on it to destroy it.  You can probably just push it back to a Garage after you pass the Mission and then later on make it AP/EC, just like how it would be during the Mission, but this time without a Failure and without a Suicide...

However, you pass to obtain the EC Pony.  However, you could use the Pony to push the wreck of the Maverick maybe.  Or just fail to get the Pony...I am not sure...

rhans
  • rhans

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:01 PM

I tried to get the UC Maverick without AP by passing the mission, it is possible but quite hard. I was succesful by using the rhino tank cheat and pushing the wreck to the garage, but i didn`t save the game,that was just for testing. I tried some times without using cheats by pushing the wreck with random vehicles I found around, it was just too hard for me at the time, but I am sure its possible. I always tried to explode the helicopter and pass the mission as soon as I could so it wouldn`t fall too far from the doherty garage.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:04 PM Edited by Bender.ㅤ, 30 January 2016 - 07:06 PM.

Btw, you dont need to start date even, just when you enter marker wait 1-2sec, close app then Resume, and you should be good, May be easier to keep Two-Timing :)

What if you use Sawnoff Shotgun instead of Vehicles? to push the Maverick

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:19 PM Edited by Militia, 30 January 2016 - 07:35 PM.

I tried to get the UC Maverick without AP by passing the mission, it is possible but quite hard. I was succesful by using the rhino tank cheat and pushing the wreck to the garage, but i didn`t save the game,that was just for testing. I tried some times without using cheats by pushing the wreck with random vehicles I found around, it was just too hard for me at the time, but I am sure its possible. I always tried to explode the helicopter and pass the mission as soon as I could so it wouldn`t fall too far from the doherty garage.

Yeah, I know it's possible, but a LOT harder to accomplish...

I'd imagine you can bring a Fire Truck to the Mission and park it where the Pony spawns and then shoot down the Maverick and use the Fire Truck to push it back to Doherty.  This would be leaving the EC Blue Pony behind, of course, but you can get it with a Mission Failure BEFORE passing and obtaining the Maverick.

Btw, you dont need to start date even, just when you enter marker wait 1-2sec, close app then Resume, and you should be good, May be easier to keep Two-Timing :)

What if you use Sawnoff Shotgun instead of Vehicles? to push the Maverick

Wait, seriously?  Just go into red marker, close down App, and resume?  That works?  Did you test it and confirm it?!  I don't think this would work since the initial red marker that you go into to start the date REMOVES all the properties from a Vehicle.  It only ADDS BP/DP/EP/FP/MP properties to the Vehicle when you take them home and during the Coffee Scene...

Sawn-Off Shotgun might work, but would still take a long time.  Probably quicker to push it...

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:11 PM

Toreno's Last Flight - If you do not approach the Maverick it will hover and wait just around the corner from the helipad. If you drive through the impound lot (don't use the provide FCR, iirc) and circle around to the Doherty PnS you can get ahead of it and choose how and where you want to destroy it. We were using a "satchel charges only" strategy as a challenge, which destroys the heli when it passes by the PnS and crashes into a satchel laden Firetruck; the wreck lands on the freeway, iirc. For the purpose of collection I would suggest blowing it up sooner so it lands in the large grass field and use the firetruck for pushing.

Has anyone tried the mobile strategy on the Low-Rider challenge? The mission offers the same scripting advantages as the coffee cut-scene without the hassle of a date, and is available 24/7 not far from Loco. Anyone want to try 4-star pimping in LV?

Anything huh? How about the RC vehicles, boats, Levi with mag crane or Andromada? I'm not convinced the Rhino strategy can be adapted for vehicles that are far from a girlfriend's home. Eventually you'll run into the time limit of returning home after the date. Most girlfriends will bail after 6 minutes, but I think Barbara and... Helena? maybe, provide a little extra time.

I think planes are possible to proof and collect but will probably be difficult with the current strategies.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:23 PM

Good idea with the EC Maverick in Toreno's Last Flight.  Blow it up close to Doherty and then use Fire Truck to push the wreck into the Garage.

Fooking Rekt should try this Lowrider Challenge and let us know :D :p  But using the Lowrider Challenge, you would need only Lowriders and are you talking about the Remington the opponent has, or CJ's Vehicle?

RC Vehicles can't be used and aren't existing to obtain without Mods.  The only one is the RC Raider and it's already obtainable in AP form...Boats is true.  Can't make an AP Boat, but I wouldn't want to :D  The Leviathan with Magnet can't be saved.  The Magnet physically can't be saved.  You can just get a Leviathan and make it AP, though, like the one from Up Up and Away! but it won't have the magnet of course.  Andromada isn't a Special Vehicle for any Platform but PS2.  Well, Prickle Pine and Ganton are right next to Millie and Denise's House, so you can have your One Seated Vehicle stored there and ready to be converted.  With large, Vehicles you can leave them a bit away from the Girlfriend house and after the date, get into the Vehicle and drive it into the Red Marker to do the trick.

I see there is an AP Shamal in Saint Mark's Bistro.  Would be nice to have an AP Shamal.  I think it could work, too...We'll see.

Btw, I see you listed an AP Esperanto in Mountain Cloud Boys?  Where?  I only see the Sentinels in the Mission...No Esperanto?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:57 PM

I don't remember, and may not have known, about the Esperanto. There are a lot of dead code segments in the scripts, some vehicles that are coded never spawn.

The low rider challenge applies immunities to the player's vehicle. Snagging the opponents vehicle would be a bonus I didn't consider. There are obvious limitations to the strategy but I'm thinking less of collection and more about simply proofing CJ's current low rider while he's in the area. Um... It offers an excuse to blow a bunch of money on car mods.

I am aware of the limitations of certain vehicles. I'm just being stubborn about anything until I've seen everything. I'm not insisting on proof as much as suggesting that players enjoy the challenge of thinking through everything and working out the puzzles associated with some of the more unusual vehicles.

I suspect an FI Dinghy is possible. FI boats are disappointing as they still receive damage from scraping their hulls on the ground, roads, bridges, jump ramps, and other objects. It doesn't take long for a stunt route to destroy an FI Squallo.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:17 PM

Oh, really?  Thanks for letting me know cuz an AP Esperanto was on my list to obtain for my new Mobile Save, but I won't get it since it seems to not even exist :D :p

Yeah, that EC2 Yellow Remington from the Lowrider Challenge is a nice prize and then make it AP/EC2! ;)

I agree.  Finding ways to make some of the unusual Vehicles into AP form would be badass.

Really?  I didn't know that about Boats.  That sucks!  Personally, I am not into Boats so much to convert to AP, but it would be cool if someone tried to do this lol

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:37 PM

OrionSR could you compile a quick CLEO script for me that spawns a RC Goblin?

I wanna test making that one AP, since ALL vehicles nearby will be turned Alphaproof after clicking Resume

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users