Sorry forgot to post the link:
  • OG Viking likes this

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:44 AM Edited by OrionSR, 19 January 2016 - 11:52 AM.

2.9 EP Player's Car (Banshee) from Gray Imports

I found some notes that might help clear up some confusion but can't quote them properly because the topic is locked.

It looks like EP is applied to the player's car right at the end of the mission as part of the mission cleanup routines on V1 and V2. Shortly before that there's a code that clears all immunities. Wait until the mission is completely over and the actor's car should be EP unless it is wrecked.

The vehicle the player is driving during the last few meters as the target is approaching the Banshee is recorded by the script, and after the mission is over (success or failure) the proofing is applied if the vehicle is not destroyed. I ran several tests with v1 and v2 scripts and managed to proof the PCJ, Banshee, a Euros I spawned at the bottom of the stairs, and a car I grabbed from the street (not all during the same attempt though).

The loop that records the player's vehicle begins after the target makes the final turn around the containers and starts heading directly at the Banshee. The loop stops when he enters the Banshee.

If the player enters the Banshee before the loop begins then the vehicle will not be proofed.

Gray Imports: Player's Car; 0, 1, 1, 0, 0 (entering the mission sphere at the docks)
Gray Imports: Player's Car 2; 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 (as the target approaches the Banshee)
Gray Imports: Player's Car 2; 0, 0, 1, 0, 0 (when mission is over)

The images below show where the target is located when the loop begins from slightly different angles.

V14VlDFl.jpg

E4goXg3l.png

• OG Viking and MorsPrincipiumEst like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:19 PM Edited by Militia, 19 January 2016 - 08:09 PM.

Sorry forgot to post the link

Another Force Shutdown Method to obtain another Special Vehicle in Just Business?!  LOL...Seriously, why does Mobile have this Shutdown Method and so far it only works with the Just Business Special Vehicles?  Strange you can't get the AP Packer, though.  That one is the best of the 3 (Packer, Sultan, BF-400).  However, the AP Sultan is awesome for driving around and cruising.

Anyways, thanks for posting the Video.  The more Descriptions, Videos, and Photos the better!

@OrionSR,

Thanks for the info about Gray Imports and the EP Banshee!  I remember you posted this a couple months back in the Proof/Rare Topic.  I also added to the EP Banshee 2.9. Post in the Guide and said to look on Page 2 of this Topic for your description on how to get it.

MrLions
  • MrLions

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2016 - 01:30 AM

Is it possible to get the ap sultan on the ps3 remasterd version?

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:13 AM

Yes
  • MrLions likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2016 - 01:18 PM Edited by Militia, 21 January 2016 - 01:20 PM.

I'd imagine it's possible, but you can't be certain until you try.  If you can jump off the back of the BF-400, then you should be able to get it.  On Mobile, there is no button to jump off the BF-400 even if CJ is on there alone without Smoke.  But I was able to get it on PS2 V1 and it's possible on PC, too.  I'd imagine it works on PS3 as well.  Is this the Digital Version you have on PS3 or is this that new Physical Copy on PS3?  I'm assuming it's the new Physical Copy.

I'm curious if you can obtain the DP/EP/FP/MP Police using the Pause/Unpause Trick to speed up the process of destroying the Greenwood since the NEWEST PS3 Version is a Mobile Port and it works on Mobile like that...

• MrLions likes this

MrLions
  • MrLions

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:22 PM Edited by MrLions, 21 January 2016 - 07:24 PM.

Yea I have the physical copy of the game on the ps3 the mobile port

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:23 PM

Let us know if you can get the DP/EP/FP/MP Police using the Pause Glitch and let us know if you can get the AP Packer, AP Sultan, and DP/EP/FP BF-400.

• MrLions likes this

rhans
  • rhans

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:31 AM

I am having a problem obtaining those vehicles in Just Business. After purchasing and drinking a sprunk I got the ability to jack all vehicles, but for some reason I can`t jack the bf-400 Big Smoke is riding? Has anybody else experience that? I am playing the PC version available from Steam.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:21 AM Edited by Militia, 25 January 2016 - 11:32 AM.

You were so close.....

It happens to us all who obtained it.  The ONLY way to jack his Bike is like shown in the Video.  You need to stand a certain spot so CJ does a RUNNING JUMP and knocking Smoke off and driving off with it.  It's the only "way" CJ will actually jack his Bike...

Keep running around in front of BF-400 and eventually you'll be standing at the spot and then CJ will jack it from Smoke and drive off with it.

Personally, the hardest part about this task is getting the cutscene to play at the right moment when you are getting the last Tip from the Info Icon.  However, I never tried it the way bug777 has suggested, which does seem a bit easier and LESS luck based since YOU are in control to kill the Russians with the Satchel Charges...

• rhans likes this

rhans
  • rhans

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:12 PM

Oh ok thanks.  I am still close, I have the game paused since then, haha. Gonna try it right now, thanks!

Oh ok thanks.  I am still close, I ihave the game paused since then, haha. Gonna try it right now, thanks!

Yeah, it worked now, thanks. I also wasnt pressing the running button.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:22 PM

Nice!!!!

Yeah, it works for PS2 and PC.  It does not work for Mobile, and I don't even think having a PS3 Wireless Controller on Mobile would help.  You physically can't jump off the BF-400 at any point, even if Smoke isn't on it.  It probably works for Xbox, as well.  Not sure about all the new X360,PS4, and Physical PS3 Ports.  However, it probably works for the PS3 Digital Version, as well.

COVRA
  • COVRA

The Harwood Butcher!

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:45 PM Edited by COVRA, 25 January 2016 - 01:49 PM.

It works on PC and i can tell that its much much better than the other one.

And Militia i have two other vehicles on the impound alongside the Packer: A greenwood and a NRG.Do i Take them out?I don´t wanna mess with impound because i don´t want the packer deleted(sorry for bad english)

• rhans likes this

rhans
  • rhans

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:59 PM

By the way, the satchel method in Just Business, does it work for PC/PS2?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:02 PM

I find this type of question most annoying.
If you have the machine TRY IT. If you do not have the machine, It DOES NOT MATTER.

rhans
  • rhans

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:37 PM Edited by rhans, 25 January 2016 - 11:37 PM.

Why don`t you put the Andromada in the list, it is unique and obtainable, on the PS2 is at least. I managed to get it following this:

In the PC i don`t know if it is obtainable, I tried exactly the same thing I did on PS2 but it vanished too fast, but that does not mean it is unobtainable, maybe is just harder.

I am not sure, but I think I saw somewhere people saying it can be obtained in mobile too.

I find this type of question most annoying.
If you have the machine TRY IT. If you do not have the machine, It DOES NOT MATTER.

Thanks thats very helpful. My goal is to avoid pointless effort, so it can be placed in doing something more useful that could be posted on the forum afterwards. I find your type of post most annoying, if you don`t have anything useful to share there or a relevant question to make, there is no need for you to say things that will not contribute in any way to this topic.

• OG Viking likes this

rhans
  • rhans

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:52 PM

And Militia i have two other vehicles on the impound alongside the Packer: A greenwood and a NRG.Do i Take them out?I don´t wanna mess with impound because i don´t want the packer deleted(sorry for bad english)

Thanks Covra, I will try it out!

rhans
  • rhans

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:35 PM

Ok, Covra, I also obtained them with this method, much easier and better, thanks. Now moving on to the nebulas, bug777 told they also can be obtained with this method, but for me it is still unclear how he does so. I managed to get one of them (the last one to appear, which is the easiest) by jumping from bike and killing big smoke with a minigun, but it quite hard because he is driving too fast and it takes some time after the jump until you can aim and fire, and if you take too long the nebulas will disappear.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:49 AM Edited by Militia, 26 January 2016 - 01:52 AM.

Please do not double post.  Also, there shouldn't be any problem.  Why wouldn't it work?

Of course you do.  Just go here.  I talk about on the last couple of pages about what I did.  You're gonna have to clear the Impound, and enter it a certain way and exit it a certain way.  You must constantly do this.  In fact, after obtaining the Packer, you should be running on foot to all the remaining Mission Markers until you can buy Verdant Meadows and store the AP Packer in the Hanger.

See Above

Why don`t you put the Andromada in the list, it is unique and obtainable, on the PS2 is at least. I managed to get it following this:

In the PC i don`t know if it is obtainable, I tried exactly the same thing I did on PS2 but it vanished too fast, but that does not mean it is unobtainable, maybe is just harder.

I am not sure, but I think I saw somewhere people saying it can be obtained in mobile too.

Thanks thats very helpful. My goal is to avoid pointless effort, so it can be placed in doing something more useful that could be posted on the forum afterwards. I find your type of post most annoying, if you don`t have anything useful to share there or a relevant question to make, there is no need for you to say things that will not contribute in any way to this topic.

Can you get the Andromada OUT of the Hanger without using Health Cheat, though?  Someone already told me months ago they got it on PS2 but can't under any circumstances get it OUT of the Hanger without it being destroyed.  It's obtainable on PS2, but useless since it takes up the entire Hanger and from what I am told, it can't be taken out without getting destroyed, thus there is no reason to add it to the Guide if you can't even use it after obtaining it.  It's similar to the AP/EC2 Picador that I DO have in the Guide, but am thinking of removing it from the Guide.  Storing the AP/EC2 Picador will result in the game to crash upon loading it up, so obtaining it and trying to keep it, essentially BREAKS your game for good and you need to start a new game...

Furthermore, the wreck disappears on PC 100% of the time quick.  I doubt it's obtainable...

On Mobile, it's only TEMPORARILY obtainable.  You can fly it around infinitely, but if you try and store it, Game Crashes...

Those Nebula's are cool, but there is no room for them if you're going for all the mandatory Special Vehicles.  Plus, the only ones that are EC are still in question at this time.  Nobody knows which exact 3 of them are truly EC.  The rest of them found are EC2 and completely invisible...

rhans
  • rhans

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:32 PM Edited by rhans, 26 January 2016 - 02:33 PM.

From what I know you can`t get the Andromada out of the hanger for using later without cheats, which indeed makes it useless to some extent. It would be more of a trophy similar to the AP Tanker Trailer and the Rc Raider which are on the list, but not as useless as them since you could fly it for fun if you are not going to save your game after doing so. Also, the Andromada is very big but you can still fit easily 2 Packers and a Tanker Trailer/Firetruck in it. I will try to upload a photo later, but not sure if I can get a good quality.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:34 PM

Well, the Photos I posted on Page 1 are just using my iPhone 6 and taking them from my HDTV.  It doesn't have to be perfect, lol...

I will add the Andromada sometime...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:09 AM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 27 January 2016 - 12:09 AM.

I am having a problem obtaining those vehicles in Just Business. After purchasing and drinking a sprunk I got the ability to jack all vehicles, but for some reason I can`t jack the bf-400 Big Smoke is riding? Has anybody else experience that? I am playing the PC version available from Steam.

You have to stand in front of the BF-400. The only way to jack it is by "jumping on it"

ALSO, I'M PROUD OF MYSELF xD

Lol you didn't even put this Stretch and Huntley in the guide. Tsssk...
  • OG Viking likes this

rhans
  • rhans

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:28 AM

Hey guys, I was able to obtain all 9 nebulas( you go through 10, but 2 of them are the same) from Just Business without picking the info pickup, but that required like 5 or 6 missions failures. It is really hard at first but you can do it by jumping from the bike, running forward a bit (because the aim is a bit a strange for the first few moments) quickly swap to minigun and kill Big Smoke by exploding the bike. The hardest to obtain was the first red one which I obtained by jumping from the bike as soon as the cutscene ended, six of them can be obtained between the first and second curve, and 2 of them jumping a bit before the third curve. This website even though it is a bit outdated to this topic standards, seems reliable: http://www.gta.ru/fo..._gta_sa-770801/
They list 2 of them as UC and the other 7 as UC2, they also have nice pictures, the only problem is that it is in russian.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:34 PM Edited by Militia, 27 January 2016 - 12:34 PM.

@Rekt, as I stated BEFORE making the Guide, I wouldn't include any EC2 Vehicles that have JUST this.  An AP/EC2....BP/EP/FP/MP/EC2, etc, etc, etc...THEN I include it.  But JUST EC2 on the Vehicle, they don't need to be in the Guide since all you can do is look at the colors through Editors.  They shouldn't even be classified as EC2 unless the secondary color is visible.

As for the Stretch, I didn't include it cuz you can get the SAME Stretch and in FULL Black from Ice Cold Killa and it's easier to get it as well, plus can pass the Mission while acquiring the EC Green Pizza Boy, as well.

Also, fnxrak had that Unique Colored Vehicle Guide.  Just look in there for info on EC2's.  That doesn't interest me and I find them hardly special...

@rhans, ok, so you got these Nebulas....Where else will you store many other Special Vehicles?  This is why I find these quite dumb to obtain.  There is 9 of them and only 2 of them are truly EC and even if I would get them, there is still hardly any room in Los Santos when all this stuff comes up...For instance I rather an EP/FP Seasparrow than obtaining 2 Nebulas from Just Business and converting them to EP/FP/EC.  I'd still prefer the Seasparrow.  There is more important Vehicles in my Collection than EC2's and 2 EC Nebulas, etc...

GTA.ru probably has more info than us here...But as you said it's in Russian and Google Translate and the likes are absolutely horrendous.  Furthermore, I thought 3 of them were EC and now you say only 2 are EC.  I definitely gotta fix the Guide then.  Will remove 1 of the EC Nebulas and will remove the AP/EC2 Picador and INCLUDE the Unique Andromada.

• OG Viking likes this

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:23 AM

Militia, you should really add this into the guide:
  • OG Viking likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:09 AM Edited by Militia, 28 January 2016 - 02:10 AM.

Guide Updated

I removed one of the EC Nebulas since I had three previously.  Now there is only two listed since only two of them are true EC and the rest are EC2 and Colors obtainable at Transfender.  I also removed the AP/EC2 Picador from the Guide since this Special Vehicle permanently crashes your game upon reloading after you store it in a garage.  I added the Unique Andromada (6.2) from Stowaway and I also added AP Vehicles (Anything You Want) (8.7) from the Girlfriend Coffee Cutscene, Mobile Exclusive Method.

@Rekt, does this mean I can obtain an AP Rhino Tank in my SA Mobile Save I do next?  Or an AP Hydra?  Would things like that work?  Btw, anyone having trouble getting the AP Fire Truck on Mobile now can get it an easy way using this Glitch.  Furthermore, the UNOBTAINABLE AP Packer for Mobile can now be obtained using this Glitch, too.  Mobile Users are lucky this was discovered and it's a massive discovery, too.  The magic of SA, I swear...I am gonna make a list of everything I want in my SA Mobile Save and have some fun doing this.  Just gotta finish my LCS Mobile Save I am currently working on, but I plan on finishing it by the weekend and then onto SA Mobile! :)  Also, any Special Vehicle that requires a Death, like the AP Fire Truck and AP Mothership now can have ZERO Deaths in the Stats for them.  You can get PERFECT Stats and NOT get the AP Vehicles that require a Mission Failure as well and just use this to get them, resulting in less Mission Attempts.  This is an awesome Glitch! :)

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:32 AM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 28 January 2016 - 07:33 AM.

Propably yes, i will try a Rhino today

I will finish my guide, restart the game and get all UC / UC2 vehicles and make them AP :p

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:20 AM

I would expect problems with single seat vehicles as the date will fail for abandoning the girlfriend, but it might be possible to enter the vehicle as the girlfriend is walking into the sphere. It'd be a timing issue. Denise and Katie have successful food date locations that are within jogging distance, and Millie if you don't mind losing a bit of progress.

A similar strategy could be used to remove all proofings from a Rhino, which would certainly be unique. By all accounts though, a null proof Rhino is a horribly fragile vehicle.

And if it doesn't work, then the "anything" description will need to be revised.

Hm... I wonder if the single seat issue can be avoided with Gimp Suit dates.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:22 PM Edited by Militia, 28 January 2016 - 12:24 PM.

@OrionSR, I was thinking about that.  Single Seated Vehicles might not work.  If it DOES work however, this is unbelievable and amazing!  Regardless, ANY of the UNOBTAINABLE Special Vehicles like the AP Leviathan, AP/EC2 Picador, AP ZR-350, AP Broadway, AP Washington, etc, etc, etc, etc, can NOW be obtained using this Glitch.  Well, not obtained from their Missions, but obtained in free roam using the conversion.

It sucks this only works on Mobile.  Also, there's gotta be more Methods like this with closing down the Game App to obtain Special Vehicles.  It all started with the AP Sultan and now you can do it with a lot more Special Vehicles, etc, etc...

Also, I wanted to ask and clarify, getting the Coffee Cutscene.....Does this only happen at a certain percentage that you have the girlfriend at?  Or can it happen even on the first date as long as it was successful?  Personally, I'd probably use Millie to make AP Vehicles since she always has a good date with CJ...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:41 PM

I believe 30 or 50%, or always if you have 50 Oysters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users