3,577 replies to this topic
SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 5 days ago

I was looking, but there is no car. Im on PC

You need to look at the Alleyway at all times until the Greenwood blows up, then run to the Location where the Police is, keeping the Camera on the Alleyway Location at all times. Like I said, during the Railshooter Scene pause and unpause the Game repeatedly so that the Greenwood blows up earlier than expected.

Just follow the Videos and do exactly what the Videos show...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 5 days ago Edited by MM KJ, 5 days ago.

About PS2, obtaining this Police. Isn't it possible to hold unpause/pause button during the FULL CHASE and this way blow up the Greenwood pretty early? I know it takes 4 years to complete the chase but it might be worth it in the end rather than 5-5000 years of constant tries. If it doesn't blow up fast enough, nvm.

toomuchinvigilation
  • toomuchinvigilation

Special Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

I've tried to obtain AP Sentinel and AP Sabre from "The Green Sabre' while passing the mission, but both cars disappeared from the garages after completing the mission (I didn't save the game before checking on cars, obviously). Did anybody manage to obtain them?

69GTASensei
  • 69GTASensei

Player Hater

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 5 days ago

I was looking, but there is no car. Im on PC

You need to look at the Alleyway at all times until the Greenwood blows up, then run to the Location where the Police is, keeping the Camera on the Alleyway Location at all times. Like I said, during the Railshooter Scene pause and unpause the Game repeatedly so that the Greenwood blows up earlier than expected.

Just follow the Videos and do exactly what the Videos show...

Nope, it didnt appear. I have no choice but to complete the mission. 

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Hey, I don't think OM0 can be activated on PS2, when I hold down the Start button, the pause menu appears and stays there, unlike the PC version in which the pause menu constantly opens and closes.

69GTASensei
  • 69GTASensei

Player Hater

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 5 days ago

I've tried to obtain AP Sentinel and AP Sabre from "The Green Sabre' while passing the mission, but both cars disappeared from the garages after completing the mission (I didn't save the game before checking on cars, obviously). Did anybody manage to obtain them?

You need to fail the mission, however you can obtain them by redoing the mission via the Mission Access CLEO mod

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 5 days ago Edited by SpriteFan274, 5 days ago.

Yup, very possible. Even get all of them 3 Sentinels and 2 Sabres, with a one time fail only for the bravura. You simply proceed on the mission as normal, and when you get to the part where you have to elimiate the Ballas, start shooting all the AP cars with weapons that could "destroy" them. You have no time limit at this point so you can just go one by one to the AP cars there to do this. Of course, while trying to avoid riding in any of them until they're emitting black smoke and "destroyrd". These are repairable as any ordinary vehicle eventhough they're APs already. So just store them one by one in the garage and then complete the mission. They'll just be there. This is for PS2.

You should start with the Bravura, fail mission then go with the othersand pass mission.

There was a Post by GTA_Loco reporting that you can actually obtain the AP Sentinel and AP Sabre with passing The Green Sabre, the Guide still says you need a Failure though, which still needs to be fixed. Like I said, SA Guide is the final to polish up, first the IV Guides, then the others.

Yeah, the Pause-Unpause OM0 Method doesn't work on PS2, it's a PC-Only thing.

Please no talk about Mods and Outside Sources in the Guides.

toomuchinvigilation
  • toomuchinvigilation

Special Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago Edited by toomuchinvigilation, 4 days ago.

I'd like to see a video on obtaining AP Sentinel and AP Sabre with passing the mission. Maybe it only works on PS2 or maybe I went through too many cars in the process, so Sentinel and Sabre just got discarded from the memory.

EDIT: Nope, it's not a memory issue. AP Sentinel disappears after the mission is passed, no matter what I do. I tried to destroy it inside a garage - the garage didn't repair the wreck and it disappeared after the mission. I tried to sunk the car in Glen Pond and save it in the garage - it still disappeared.

EDIT2: These cars become normal cars if CJ gets in them. They have to be made AP by doing damage to them (even fire damage works, but very slowly) before trying to drive them.

• SpriteFan274 likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users