3,585 replies to this topic
SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

I was looking, but there is no car. Im on PC

You need to look at the Alleyway at all times until the Greenwood blows up, then run to the Location where the Police is, keeping the Camera on the Alleyway Location at all times. Like I said, during the Railshooter Scene pause and unpause the Game repeatedly so that the Greenwood blows up earlier than expected.

Just follow the Videos and do exactly what the Videos show...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago Edited by MM KJ, A week ago.

About PS2, obtaining this Police. Isn't it possible to hold unpause/pause button during the FULL CHASE and this way blow up the Greenwood pretty early? I know it takes 4 years to complete the chase but it might be worth it in the end rather than 5-5000 years of constant tries. If it doesn't blow up fast enough, nvm.

toomuchinvigilation
  • toomuchinvigilation

Special Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I've tried to obtain AP Sentinel and AP Sabre from "The Green Sabre' while passing the mission, but both cars disappeared from the garages after completing the mission (I didn't save the game before checking on cars, obviously). Did anybody manage to obtain them?

69GTASensei
  • 69GTASensei

Player Hater

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted A week ago

I was looking, but there is no car. Im on PC

You need to look at the Alleyway at all times until the Greenwood blows up, then run to the Location where the Police is, keeping the Camera on the Alleyway Location at all times. Like I said, during the Railshooter Scene pause and unpause the Game repeatedly so that the Greenwood blows up earlier than expected.

Just follow the Videos and do exactly what the Videos show...

Nope, it didnt appear. I have no choice but to complete the mission. 

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Hey, I don't think OM0 can be activated on PS2, when I hold down the Start button, the pause menu appears and stays there, unlike the PC version in which the pause menu constantly opens and closes.

69GTASensei
  • 69GTASensei

Player Hater

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted A week ago

I've tried to obtain AP Sentinel and AP Sabre from "The Green Sabre' while passing the mission, but both cars disappeared from the garages after completing the mission (I didn't save the game before checking on cars, obviously). Did anybody manage to obtain them?

You need to fail the mission, however you can obtain them by redoing the mission via the Mission Access CLEO mod

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago Edited by SpriteFan274, A week ago.

Yup, very possible. Even get all of them 3 Sentinels and 2 Sabres, with a one time fail only for the bravura. You simply proceed on the mission as normal, and when you get to the part where you have to elimiate the Ballas, start shooting all the AP cars with weapons that could "destroy" them. You have no time limit at this point so you can just go one by one to the AP cars there to do this. Of course, while trying to avoid riding in any of them until they're emitting black smoke and "destroyrd". These are repairable as any ordinary vehicle eventhough they're APs already. So just store them one by one in the garage and then complete the mission. They'll just be there. This is for PS2.

You should start with the Bravura, fail mission then go with the othersand pass mission.

There was a Post by GTA_Loco reporting that you can actually obtain the AP Sentinel and AP Sabre with passing The Green Sabre, the Guide still says you need a Failure though, which still needs to be fixed. Like I said, SA Guide is the final to polish up, first the IV Guides, then the others.

Yeah, the Pause-Unpause OM0 Method doesn't work on PS2, it's a PC-Only thing.

Please no talk about Mods and Outside Sources in the Guides.

toomuchinvigilation
  • toomuchinvigilation

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by toomuchinvigilation, A week ago.

I'd like to see a video on obtaining AP Sentinel and AP Sabre with passing the mission. Maybe it only works on PS2 or maybe I went through too many cars in the process, so Sentinel and Sabre just got discarded from the memory.

EDIT: Nope, it's not a memory issue. AP Sentinel disappears after the mission is passed, no matter what I do. I tried to destroy it inside a garage - the garage didn't repair the wreck and it disappeared after the mission. I tried to sunk the car in Glen Pond and save it in the garage - it still disappeared.

EDIT2: These cars become normal cars if CJ gets in them. They have to be made AP by doing damage to them (even fire damage works, but very slowly) before trying to drive them.

• SpriteFan274 likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 4 days ago

Wasn't that always the case?  They need to emit black smoke before they become AP.  They aren't sitting there in AP form until they are smoking black...

As for the Method, I will record it (if it works) on Console when I get to recording Videos for SA.  I am doing the GTA's in order of release, so that means III and VC Special Vehicles will be recorded first, before I do anything for SA.  I do want to experiment with The Green Sabre, though, and see if these are obtainable on PS2 like GTA_Loco has said.  Though, he specifically said PS2, so maybe it's a PS2 Exclusive for the Mission Passed Method.

This one is going to take a long time to record since there is so many Special Vehicles in this game.  I'll surely renew the Video for the Unique Andromada with the PS2 Method.  I'll show the AP Boxville with pass and using a Fire Truck unlike a luck based spawn of a Securicar, I'll record the PS2 AP Infernus Method and show that you CAN drive forward and don't actually have to drive in reverse which was once said, etc, etc...

The recordings will be just for fun and to simply show how to get everything on PS2/3 in III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD, and TBoGT (excluding CW since I have it for Mobile and won't record Mobile and V since Special Vehicles in V are still being determined and looked into).  I won't be finishing things to 100% or anything.  I will just blow through the Missions until the certain Missions with the Special Vehicles, obtaining them for the Video Guides, and then moving on.  First things I will record are my "Bonus Videos" inspired by jam8tone's Bonus Videos for III, SA, LCS, and VCS as well as SpriteFan274's Bonus Video for CW.  All Stats will be shown for Starter Saves, 100% Saves, and all Special Vehicles and their Properties.  Once these are done with (will start recording next week), I will then start the actual Videos of each Special Vehicle in 8 out of 10 GTA's.  Can't wait!  Will be a lot of fun and a lot to learn...

Hey, I don't think OM0 can be activated on PS2, when I hold down the Start button, the pause menu appears and stays there, unlike the PC version in which the pause menu constantly opens and closes.

What do you mean?  It can be done on PS2.  Pause/Unpause doesn't work, but I only said that like 500 times already.  You don't need to Pause/Unpause.  I actually don't even know why people feel the need to always do that when going into Blood Bowl or something, since for me on PS2, the Phone rings while I am standing in the Red Marker and just works.  No need to f*ck around pausing at the speed of light...However, Pause/Unpause is NEEDED for some things...Like the EC Vortex from Boat School, hence why THIS particular Special Vehicle is a no-go for PS2.  You'll never get it, unless you use an Editor to spawn it with said Colors in a Garage.  But just to get OM0 with a Stadium Event or something, Pause/Unpause isn't needed at all...

And just to be clear, since people seem to not know the facts.  Pause/Unpause works for Xbox Original, PC, and Mobile.  I am not sure if it works on Xbox 360.  I know it does not work for PS2, thus I'd suspect it not working for PS4, either.  And it's not done yet, as I am completely unsure on the PHYSICAL Remaster on PS3 or the DIGITAL Version on PS3.  There's a lot of Versions out there...

As for OM0, the only things I've tried on PS2 is AP Conversion and the Unique/EP/FP RC Baron with Air Raid AND Beefy Baron.  I succeeded with the Baron in Air Raid, but only with Mission Failure and the Baron was only EP and not EP/FP.  But Beefy Baron is piss easy and works.  Since the Flight Trick is used for Beefy Baron, I can only assume EC/EM Conversion with OM0 would work on PS2, as well, though, I never tested it as I simply don't care too much about Conversions like these.  Even in my new 2nd Save File, all I did was made 17 Vehicles AP, and ones I found mandatory for the Save.  I didn't go overboard and care to convert a sh*t ton of random Vehicles that I will never give a damn about in the end...

toomuchinvigilation
  • toomuchinvigilation

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Wasn't that always the case?  They need to emit black smoke before they become AP.  They aren't sitting there in AP form until they are smoking black...

Yeah, but I was thinking about driving them near a garage, make them AP and save them. Driving a car with four flat tires is not easy.

BTW: Will you try to obtain Hotrina on PS2? I wonder if it works the same on a console.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 2 days ago.

I'll be recording everything I physically can.  However, anything to do with OM0 is going to be in a separate Playlist and will as always come AFTER I finish all the main Special Vehicles.  And like I said, 8 Games.  SA is the 3rd one in the line to be recorded, but I'll do 8 Games with all the regular Special Vehicles BEFORE anything with OM0.  In other words, it'll take a long time until this stage.  Want to know the Playlist Name I will give OM0 Vehicles?  "Special Vehicles...The Dirty Way"

Go wild...

In regards to the DP/EP/FP/MP Police and DP Leviathan, only time will tell.  However, if I can't get them, especially the Police, I will be linking someone else's Video showing how to do it, and none of the ones that use Pause/Unpause since that works on 3 Platforms (PC, Mobile, and Xbox).  Unconfirmed on Xbox 360 and PS3 Physical Remaster.  Likely not to work on PS3 Digital or PS4 Digital, as well.  I'll link either fnxrak's Video or jam8tone's Video showing it since they use the PS2 Method to get it, HOWEVER, what you even see in their Videos STILL won't work on PS2 considering the Draw Distance will always have the Police vanish due to being too far away from it.  So it's only a headache and will have to explain it all in the Description.  I'll try everything possible to get these, though, when I get to the respected Missions, Reuniting the Families and Interdiction.

Oh, and don't hound me in the Comments on my Channel once it's made.  Cuz Comments will be locked from the start and never enabled.  So the Spammers can sulk all they want in silence...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 days ago Edited by SpriteFan274, 2 days ago.

I'd love to know if the Unique Hotring Racer A and Unique Hotring Racer B can be obtained on Consoles without anything being softlocked. The Methods look clean, as OM0 is quite risky in SA PS2, but you can never know if the Game can crash on a Physical Disc on a Physical Console. For example, the AP High Stakes Low Rider Lowriders, they work fine on PC, but on PS2 they can't be obtained as the Game crashes when you try to obtain them. So the Hotrina and Hotrinb are still a mystery to me on PS2. Same with the EC Vortex from Boat School too.

Even if they can be obtained any time after 100%, they're Unique as they are not meant to be obtainable and not meant to be driveable, plus you can't get them if you don't have Phone Calls anymore, but correct me if I'm wrong about the last information...

By the way, the EC2 on the Feltzer is Visible and not Invisible at all, the Color 2 on it is the Interior of the Feltzer, so that AP/EC2 Feltzer is a AP/EC White and Light Gray Feltzer or AP/EC2 Light Gray Feltzer, or however you'd want to call it...

Same how the EC2 on Ryder's Picador is Visible, it's the Trunk.

SuperSisley
  • SuperSisley

Reveluv

• Members
  • China

Posted 2 days ago

I found an interesting video that obtain AP PCJ-600 (OM0) with mission passed

https://www.bilibili...deo/av18500032/

• Bender ุ likes this

toomuchinvigilation
  • toomuchinvigilation

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

I'd love to know if the Unique Hotring Racer A and Unique Hotring Racer B can be obtained on Consoles without anything being softlocked. The Methods look clean, as OM0 is quite risky in SA PS2, but you can never know if the Game can crash on a Physical Disc on a Physical Console. For example, the AP High Stakes Low Rider Lowriders, they work fine on PC, but on PS2 they can't be obtained as the Game crashes when you try to obtain them. So the Hotrina and Hotrinb are still a mystery to me on PS2. Same with the EC Vortex from Boat School too.

Even if they can be obtained any time after 100%, they're Unique as they are not meant to be obtainable and not meant to be driveable, plus you can't get them if you don't have Phone Calls anymore, but correct me if I'm wrong about the last information...

The crash is caused by starting a mission during a different mission, which only works once in a blue moon. Just Business with HSLR works on a PC, but crashes the game on a console. Obtaining Hotrina and Hotrinb is a whole different story, so I think there is a good chance nothing wrong would happen.

There are always girlfriends' phone calls, but these are very inconvenient.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A day ago

I found an interesting video that obtain AP PCJ-600 (OM0) with mission passed

https://www.bilibili...deo/av18500032/

Interesting, but not very practical. If I want to get an AP PCJ-600 in SA, I'd rather get the one from OG Loc with a Mission Pass without OM0/Duping, than get the one from OG Loc with Passing with OM0. Though if I wanted to get an AP PCJ-600 with OM0 in SA, I'd just use the Conversion.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

The only part I fear is the Girlfriend part with Denise.  And not for the game crashing or anything, but for the actual f*cking Red Marker to be available.  I said countless times in this Topic..Probably close to 30-40 times since the Topic was created that on PS2, the Red Markers are completely glitched outside the Girlfriend's Houses.  I have a theory why this is the case and OrionSR thought it was a pretty sound theory, as well, but nobody actually 100% knows the cause of it and how to fix it.  The stuff used to blend all the Missions and such together doesn't seem like it would be the case and result in a crash.  Usually only blending Story Missions together would do that, hence the High Stakes, Low Rider Vehicles.  After starting Just Business, the game will freeze/crash.  Only on PC it works...

I can easily show a Video of how NO Red Markers appear at ANY Girlfriend's Houses in my current 2 Saves that I have.  Load up the Save, wait until they are "supposed to be home" and then go there.  You'll see no Red Markers for all 6 Girlfriends and it's not that the Red Marker is invisible or anything, cuz even if you park your Vehicle where it usually is, it'll say "Your Girlfriend is not home right now.  Try again later" or something.

You can temporarily obtain the HS,LR Vehicles, even without OM0, but there is no way to break free from the Mission, hence why OM0 is needed as well as Just Business.  JB seems to cancel anything tied to HS,LR and the Vehicles will remain in the Garage(s).

As for the EC Vortex, it won't work.  This is not a guess, it's a fact.  It falls out of the sky and lands in the water, and when this happens, it catches fire and blows up.  BUT, if you have access to that Pause/Unpause thing, then it won't catch fire and blow up.  Just be badly damaged.  But if you're careful, you can drive it to a Garage and fix the damage, etc.  Since PS2 doesn't work with Pause/Unpause, you can't get it.  I haven't tried much with OM0 in SA except what I already mentioned above about AP Conversion, Air Raid, and Beefy Baron, but I don't really see any real reason to try much else, especially for an AP Vehicle when there is AP Conversion.  If both use OM0, yet one works and doesn't cost Suicides/Attempts, then I see no reason to try the "other" way.

• SpriteFan274 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users