GTA SA Special Vehicle Guide

3,536 replies to this topic
Nick007J
  • Nick007J

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:30 PM

Actually, glitch is the same in all versions and all games and preparation is supposed to be the same. You need at least one vehicle (one is enough) in garage, and for maximum consistency, no vehicle in garage should be of a model that can have extras.

I will briefly explain the glitch that causes NE: basically, when game loads vehicle stored in a garage, it prepares a setting about extras of this vehicle to model generator. When done correctly, model generator reads this data first, and if it is set, it applies specific extras for spawned vehicle (otherwise extras are set according to comprules in game files). After it applies it, setting is reset. However, garage processor prepares setting 'no extra' for vehicles that can't have any extras, and model generator doesn't even read this data at all (because vehicle can't have extras so there is no point trying). If such vehicle was loaded last, this setting remains until next car spawns, causing it to get setting 'no extra', as long as its model contains any extras.

As the result, to make sure last loaded vehicle is one that doesn't have extras, you need all vehicles stored in garage to not be able to have extras. At the same time, one vehicle is enough for the trick. If, for some reason, you need to work with garage that already contains vehicle with extras (only 1), and you notice that vehicles constantly spawn with extras, you can do this: you load a save, open garage, close it and open again. In most cases, this reverses the order of vehicles within garage, and it allows garage to load vehicle with extras first instead of last. But still, it's much safer to attempt the without any vehicles with extras in garage.
  • OrionSR and rhans like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 31 July 2017 - 04:04 PM

Yeah, I got it.  This time, nothing inside the Garage but the HPV-1000 and it spawned after about 40 minutes of reloading...

Entire Starter Save is finished to 13.90% and all Rare Vehicles + EC Black Perennial obtained....................Except Phoenix.  I got it rather quick last Summer, but this time it seems worse.  I hope to get it within the coming day or two, though, so I can move on to starting the 2nd Save File...............Unless MM KJ records the BP/DP/EP/FP Leviathan which would probably make me want to redo my 1st Save File over for better Stats WHILST getting even MORE Special Vehicles all in the SAME Save.  Will be over 70 if I redid it this time...

• SpriteFan274 likes this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:23 PM Edited by MM KJ, 31 July 2017 - 06:25 PM.

Im giving my best.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:01 PM

4 Hours and 30 Minutes later...Still no Phoenix.  I saw a Banshee, a few Buffalos, and a third f*cking Turismo.  No idea how those keep spawning, but I keep seeing them the past couple of days from the first load up to the game or after activating/canceling a couple times, which is just bizarre as I never saw one in Vigilante to date until this new Starter Save.  I even saw the Bullet a few days ago, too.  Just no Phoenix.  I wish there was an easier way to get it.  Vigilante is fine, but just to increase the odds of it happening.  I swear it's not even "random."  There is so many Vehicles in this game and so many that can spawn in Vigilante, yet, I've seen at least 40 Sadlers and 40 Glendales.  2 Vehicles...Out of 100+.  With those odds, it's like the Phoenix is hopeless this time...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:15 AM Edited by ~Tiger~, 01 August 2017 - 12:04 PM.

2 hours and 20 minutes later still pushing a BP/EP/FP/DP Leviathan off the helipad since I started, succeeding, and then starving to death.
For god's sake why are the proofed Leviathans so hard in this game? DP Leviathan is also H + the near-impossible impounding, now this - which is stuck on the ground like AP Bravura and H too.

Are ya sure you want to wait for this? It is a real pain in the ass for sure. I mean it's doable,si I'm personally not giving up, but is it worth 'a new guide'? 20000 minigun bullets was not enough, 6000 sawnoffs either, 900 satchels is just OK + u need full fat/muscle if you don't wanna starve and sh*tloads of luck if you want it to fall far enough.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:50 AM

After waiting for so long, I'm sure I can stand to wait a little longer for another impossible collection. Are you streaming any of this? 

After reading notes on a "calorie" stat I developed the superstition that gulping down a few cans of Sprunk before a long mission would help stave of hunger for a little bit longer. Snacking. eating and coffee all seem to help, but I haven't performed any tests to see what's really going on.

Any way to exploit a Hotdog truck for a bit of food?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:03 PM

One Sprunk is all you need to reset the timer of ~ 48 or 49 Minutes of starvation.  It's why I don't do Fast Food in a Starter Save.  You don't need all of that at all and can finish the full thing without it.  Even my longest non stop Run of 2 Hours and 6 Minutes (Big Smoke + EC Black Perennial, Paramedics Level 12, Firefighter Level 12, Pimping Level 10, and Roboi's Food Mart), I just used Sprunk Vending Machine before and after each Task.  Didn't even lose a sliver of Fat the entire time...

Yeah, I am still hunting for the Phoenix in Vigilante, so it's not like I need this NOW.  I can wait, too...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:39 PM

There is no vending machines or any eat places near Military fuels that's a shame, but I found a way how to push the heli off the helipad in like 25 minutes, not 1h 30min. Still the lower roof is a * and I haven't got past it yet. First time it fell upside down and disappeared, second time I thought I'd give it a good push so it falls further, but after touch - disappeared. And still I've no clue how to hook this short magnet onto a car.. but nvm still I'm not yet tired of this and keep pushing.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:30 PM

Can someone explain the Setup for this?  Back when it was recorded, I wasn't playing SA and had no intentions to obtain it ever, or at least for a long time...Well, a long time has passed, my Starter Save is done, and now it's time to start the 2nd Save File.

I am confused with the Setup.  I know how to get OM0 with Bloodbowl, but does this require TWO Calls or ONE?  When do you need to hold the call with L1?  This is the first time I will be holding Calls as I never needed to do that before.  In the cutscene on the roof top, I see rhans run to the Seasparrow and get inside of it quickly, that prevents CJ from being locked into the Mounted Minigun?  Do you NEED a Seasparrow/Dozer that is modded like that before hand?  What are the odds of passing/failing the Mission to obtain it?  Basically, this 2nd Save is purely Unique/EP/FP RC Baron and OM0 for AP Conversion and EC/EM Conversion.  Speaking of EC/EM, it'll also be my first time doing it with the Flight Method and OM0 as before in my old 2nd Save, I used Mountain Cloud Boys for EC/EM and without OM0.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:37 PM

Sorry for doing this but it seems to be needed. This video explains it step by step.

SMACKED!
  • SMACKED!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:34 AM

I can't f*cking get OM0 to work. Is there anything am I doing wrong? Does SilentPatch prevents me from getting OM0? My apologies if I'm being off topic but I just can't get to work a method that's being used to get special vehicles. 

Spoiler

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 02 August 2017 - 07:25 AM Edited by MM KJ, 02 August 2017 - 11:20 AM.

I suggest having a secondary fire and answer button shared, e.g. LSHIFT or LCTRL, and secondly try holding this button all the time from entering 8-track to accepting Pimping (or the mission itself, whatever it is), and release it after that. I do this all the time. If still nothin, maybe truly SilentPatch is behind this..I've got WidescreenFix instead and no problems for me.

I think I'll soon make a precise video tutorial with explanations on-screen about OM0 both Frame Limiter OFF/ON, because it is completely different. I already wanted to make about saving any vehicle into SF Impound safely, but turns out it is completely random and I was just lucky.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:44 PM Edited by Lennart -, 02 August 2017 - 01:47 PM.

I can't f*cking get OM0 to work. Is there anything am I doing wrong? Does SilentPatch prevents me from getting OM0? My apologies if I'm being off topic but I just can't get to work a method that's being used to get special vehicles. 

Spoiler

Don't ever stop holding Tab.
Set Tab as secondary fire (in vehicles) and action key (on foot).
Also, you need v 1.0.
If you hear the phone in the fade and you can't leave the Hotring, you almost did it. Just keep holding tab.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:32 PM Edited by MM KJ, 02 August 2017 - 03:35 PM.

Hey. A Bummer. I succeeded with pushing a BP/EP/FP/DP off the helipad and the roof afterwards, but I've discovered some aspects that make it unobtainable on PC, e.g. there is no way you can drive a car with a magnet hooked, even if it's on its full lenght. Heli won't move and if you drive away, your car suddenly pulls on its side/roof and eventually explodes. Also, if you take another normal Leviathan from the same mission and fail and try to hook this helioad-Leviathan, then I can tell you right away - Magnet cannot lift helis. Guys who are behind the discovery told me it is hard, impossible, whatever; but now as I have succeeded, they are just 'strange, shame it doesn't work for you'. I'm not an expert or something but something doesn't ring true here. Though I got some info that you can control the magnet when arriving the helipad with a Seasparrow on MOBILE, because the controls are shared, so still - who's not on PC, you should give it a try. I'm also not giving up yet, I'm about to try this with a 'homie' equipped method and maybe I can get inside the locked heli. If not, then sorry about all this, I'm disappointed by myself as well, but I guess you can forget this heli ever existed. Unless you are willing to try. It is possible to shoot it off the helipad exactly like Toreno's. Same time, same technique.
  • Lennart - and SpriteFan274 like this

Leonard Jr.
  • Leonard Jr.

Player Hater

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:09 AM

Video, made by me, on how to convert any vehicle to AP for mobile version (might work for windows as well).

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:30 AM

Nutty, nv knew about it thanks subbed hitted like and activated bell
  • Lennart - likes this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:16 AM

Btw you can keep in mind that I haven't abandoned the BP/EP/FP/DP Leviathan yet.

I discovered that heli controls are also shared in PC, and Rhans gave me a good tip I haven't tried yet. Playing with lenghten and shorten buttons and placing satchel charges on a MAGNET might actually make it move. I don't care if you have to slowly explode it into Emerald Isle (or hangar) this way, I just want that helicopter.

There is plenty of other stuff as well I'd like to try, 1) this Leviathan is also half-ghost which means you can shoot any AP Maverick INSIDE it (or push any other heli inside), this way, MAYBE, the homie will enter the Leviathan (usually he won't for some reason, but maybe if the other heli is inside, then he enters because the game thinks you are trying to get inside YOUR heli...god knows) :p 2) Maybe the Dump truck can drive with a magnet hooked, as its heavy or at least can be driven and the Leviathan be pulled by slowly lowering/rising/lowering/rising its back 'box'.. it will move slowly as hell but maybe, I hope, it still moves..

So don't give up, I will be back from my trip in 8 days so I will quit V guide for couple of days, and then try to record (or stream attempts) this one instead.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:13 PM

Interestingly, it's possible to get a AP/EC Black Maverick in SA WITHOUT OM0. 

First get the AP/EC Blue Maverick from Toreno's Last Flight and then make it EC Black using the MCB non-OM0 EC/EC2/EM Conversion Trick. Thought it will need a Mission Failure and a Death to get it.

That's the case if Mod Garages don't remove Properties. I heard that the PS2 Version removes Properties when you get into a Mod Garage with a Special Vehicle with Properties...

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:00 PM Edited by Lennart -, 13 August 2017 - 05:15 PM.

Aren't properties removed when modding a vehicle on PS2? Militia used to say this, but it's probably wrong as nothing in the code hints towards this. If it's true though, it'd be PC/Remastered exclusive then.

So if you are going for no om0 and you want an AP/UC Black Maverick, you can get one with one death, mission failure and a system thats not ps2.

I think, the Blue Maverick is better because you can obtain a black one and even an AP one later on and the blue paintjob cant be found, ever again. Even with om0.

Its almost consistent and really easy. No need for Vigilante and no need to continuesly drive back and forth (if you try this in a starter save it'll be much easier)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:15 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 14 August 2017 - 04:45 PM.

Useless Unique Andromada debunked on PS2! :D :p

I can take it out of the Hanger (heavily damaged) and fly it around without any Cheats.  With Vehicle of Death, it's a piece of cake to take out and fly it around in BP/EP form, but that is pointless when I don't even need ANY Cheats to do this.  As shown in my Photo how the Andromada is basically straight in the Hanger, I just have to use CJ's Body alone and move the front "Tires" a bit to the right hand side of the Hanger, enter it and go YOLO and just drive it out.  The tail jams against the roof at the very final part of getting it out, but if you're quick enough, it won't blow up (smoking black) and can literally get it airborne and fly it around!!!  If you're not quick enough to drive it out, it blows up and you're wasted and must reload and try again.  It took only 4 tries to get it out, so I know I can do it again.  However, once it's out, it takes about 20 minutes turning it the direction of driving it down the Airstrip Runway and into the air.  If you clip any of those Hangers, it's game over, as well.  It's like 5% Health when you get it out, but it's 100% POSSIBLE and NO Cheats!  I wanted to confirm this for a long time as I was always told either the Andromada is a giant useless Trophy, even in AP form, or a useless Trophy in which you can just look at inside the Hanger and not take it out.  Well, turns out it's legit and CAN take it out...I never flew the Andromada in SA until now, despite obtaining it twice lol...

EDIT: I did it again!  It's rather easy to take out and instead of trying to move it on foot in the direction of the Runway of the Airstrip for takeoff, you can slowly and carefully just enter the Andromada and turn it around without bumping into anything.  This time, from load up until airborne, it took 3 to 4 minutes.  I even landed it safely at the LV Airport Runway just for sh*ts and giggles and it still did NOT blow up!  However, due to the damage and how it flutters in the air and doesn't exactly "fly right," it's not all that fun.  It's slow as f*ck, too.  But it's nice to know that it can be taken out and used for flights.  No need for AP, no need for OM0, no need for nonsense.  Just drive it out and fly it!

Since today I was just messing around in my 1st 100% Save for SA after finishing my final GTA III Project yesterday, I didn't start the 2nd Save File yet.  But I guess I will tomorrow.  I keep procrastinating since this Save is going to be incredibly boring and SA is a rather long game, thus when only finishing it to 100% while using mindless Conversions, it can't be any more boring...

• rhans, Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:46 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 14 August 2017 - 06:48 PM.

Awesome! I remember that jam8tone said that he obtained the Andromada on PS2 and that he could take it out and fly it without any Cheats. Good to hear that it's not a Trophy (like the RC Stuff in III, VC and SA) but a "real" Special Vehicle.

I need confirmation if the Properties get deleted when you take a Proofed Special Vehicle into Transfender and then respray it. Mors/Militia will confirm it soon for PS2.

I wonder if it's possible to get a EP/FP NE Bloodring Banger, that would be awesome! EP/FP/EC/EM Black NE Bloodring Banger with the MCB non-OM0 EC/EC2/EM Trick. You can also get a NE Slamvan from Vigilante, the Steering Wheel seems to be missing, thus it's NE.

I still need to add in the AP Sentinel and AP Sabre Pass Methods for The Green Sabre...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:59 PM

Confirmed for PS2 that Properties are NOT removed when going into a Mod Garage and modding a Vehicle.  I drove my AP/EC2 Admiral into a Transfender, made it Black, and gave it Nitro and tested BP, DP, EP, and FP Properties afterwards and it was all in tact.  The only reason I said this in the past about it removing Properties is cuz I read it on an old GTA SA Guide somewhere either on the Forum or Gamefaqs or IGN or something out there.  They specifically said PS2 V1, which I have, but it's bullsh*t, thankfully...

This is good news since all the Bikes, specifically, like the AP PCJ-600, EP/FP NE NRG-500, DP/EP/FP BF-400, AP Sanchez, and AP FCR-900 can be made EC Black (or any EC you want) with Mountain Cloud Boys and then pass the Mission at the same time.  You can also make other non-moddable Vehicles EC during this Mission like the AP Boxville and such.

• OrionSR and SpriteFan274 like this

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:49 PM

I think you should be able to get NE Bloodring in Starter Save with good setup, and luck of course, there is no reason why you shouldnt be??

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:37 AM Edited by MM KJ, 18 August 2017 - 10:38 AM.

OK guys I'm back from my trip to Norway, was pretty cool, but without SA, so now I'm back on track and will start looking closely into AP-non-MP Leviathan ASAP. This may take 2 hours but it can also take 2 weeks, so everything depends on luck and time before I'll continue my GTA V guide. Sorry for inconveniences, better hope I get that son of a biidghz. If I don't get it for 2 weeks or find out a proof that it's unobtainable, I'll quit the task, because before the school I'd like to do GTA V guide as well. I'll let you know about my steps I'm taking.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:48 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 18 August 2017 - 01:00 PM.

As of yesterday: 50.80% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 0 Missions Failed, 1 Pay and Spray Visit, 20 Safehouse Visits, 20:04 Total Playing Time, and 4 Special Vehicles. Backed it up on my USB Drive.

I will play more today, of course.

Btw, I literally managed to avoid ALL of Cesar's Calls.  Once I "passed" (cutscene only) King in Exile, from that point forward, I made it my goal (until Yay Ka Boom Boom was passed) to always be in a Vehicle and when I get out of the Vehicle, to ALWAYS have a Wanted Level.  I managed to blow through all of San Fierro up to YKBB without getting a single Cesar Phone Call.  In fact, I have 72 Passed / 77 Attempts and can account for these 5 Offsets.  1 is from my Starter Save (Chiliad Challenges), 2 are from the LS and SF Gym Moves, 1 is from House Party (This Mission is an Offset cuz you go into a Red Marker at the Burger Shot but then go into yet another Red Marker back in Grove Street), and 1 is from Back to School (you go into a Red Marker "Back to School," but then the game wants you to go into another Red Marker "Back to School").  Also Jizzy is like this, too.  You go into a Red Marker at Doherty "Jizzy" and then you go into another Red Marker at the Pleasure Domes "Jizzy."  Eventually, Flying School is the same.  No idea why Rockstar has these cutscenes as Offsets.  Some seem to wash out, though.  King in Exile also added +1 to the Attempts but nothing to passed.  However, like I said, I have only 5 Offsets in total right now and avoided the Cesar Calls.  So by 100%, I will know for CERTAIN what the LOWEST Attempts are in SA as I don't plan on failing anything, even Air Raid for the RC Baron.  I didn't know in the past about those Gym Moves adding an Offset, but they certainly do.  I hit pause before and after doing them and they added +1 to the Attempts and nothing to Passed.  I also sort of feel the Platforms are different for Offsets.  Like a guy named khsh97 has a Starter Save done for Mobile and in Mobile, you have access to the Gyms, thus learning the Gym Moves in LS, SF, and LV within the Starter Save, but he didn't get Offsets whereas I do on PS2 V1.  No idea.  All I know is by 100%, I literally won't have a single thing failed and this was the first time I EVER was able to avoid Cesar's Calls.  In every Save, PS2 or Mobile, I've done in the past, I at least got 1, 2, or 3 of these Calls.  The 1 Star Wanted Level before exiting a Vehicle and starting another Mission really helps a lot!!

I have the EC2 Elegant from Management Issues, EC2 ZR-350 from Farewell, My Love, EC2 Picador from Ryder's Driveway, and Light Brown Broadway from Jizzy.  No idea why DURING Jizzy the Broadway has NO Hydraulics, but when I store it, it does.  I f*cking hate Hydraulics with a passion in SA.  Can't use rotating camera in the Vehicle at all on PS2, as R3 (Rotating Camera) instead will use Hydraulics and make your Tires go on their side.  The Vehicles can barely drive on the sidewalk either.  Useless trash.  This happened in my OLD 2nd Save File, too.  Got this Broadway from Jizzy where it did NOT have Hydraulics but after storing it, it did.  Like seriously, wtf?!

I also took that ZR-350 into a Transfender and made it the SAME Brown as what you see during Photo Opportunity and removed the Off Road Tires and put the "Imports," normal Tires back on, again what you see in Photo Opportunity.  Unfortunately, I won't have an EC2 Washington (could of got one in Outrider but at the cost of failing the Mission which I didn't want to do), but I will have a basic Brown Washington again simulating what you see in Photo Opportunity.  I am replicating the Vehicles from Missions, like Photo Opportunity and High Stakes, Low Rider and such with the AP Conversion when I get to it.

Since I am now in The Desert, I will work up to Explosive Situation (which unlocks the final Side Mission in the game, Quarry) and complete ALL remaining Side Missions.  Once this is done, it's time for the Unique/EP/FP RC Baron and then the AP and EC Conversions.  The EC Conversion with OM0 is something I never did before as I always used Mountain Cloud Boys in the past OLD 2nd Save, failing for each Vehicle, but this time I am doing it with that Flight Trick Method, so that'll be something new.  Luckily, I only need to do it 3 times in total as I have only 9 Vehicles to make EC in this Save.  I will do 4 at once, twice, and then the final one.  I am only going for under 40 total Vehicles in this Save unlike 60 in my OLD 2nd Save as I just don't care to waste time making random AP Vehicles I will never drive around.  I mainly just want to replicate those AP Vehicles from Missions that use OM0 but WITHOUT Deaths/Attempts, which isn't too many as well as get a handful of things like the AP Police and AP Leviathan (missing DP/EP/FP/MP Police and DP Leviathan from 1st Save - The only reason I am getting these in 2nd Save).  I also want the AP Hydra again.  When I used to load up my OLD 2nd Save, I would always just go for the AP Hydra.  I had 59 AP Vehicles and an Andromada in the OLD 2nd Save, yet I didn't touch 58 AP Vehicles.  I only touched the AP Hydra.  Hence why the AP Conversion is even more useless as I have no interest having all these AP Vehicles I will never touch.  I actually prefer driving around the AP Vehicles obtainable from the Story (33 of them, but Unique/AP RC Raider and AP Tanker Trailer are Trophies).  I like having "access" to AP/EC Conversions, but I won't abuse them just for sh*t I will never drive around in the end, anyways.  I still even have the Catalina Phone Call in my 1st Save, and will keep it also in my 2nd Save.  However, I will start doing Conversions and the RC Baron when I reach LV and finish all remaining Side Missions required for 100%.

All in all, should be done by September and then back to the HD Era for a couple months...The "end of the line" is very near and GTA will be done for good around 2018.  There may be some other future GTA Plans/Projects, but none of them are too serious anymore...

EDIT: I wanted to add that yesterday when opening/closing the Santa Maria Beach Garage after reloading to check on the Vehicles before making a backup, I found an NE Coach.  Woopie...Useless Vehicle, as are most NE Vehicles.  Simple to get to spawn, like that anyways.  No need for it during Just Business with OM0, lol...

• Rachel Amber likes this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:13 PM

So it took exactly 2 hours to figure out this Leviathan is not worth obtaining. It CAN be done, but I'll tell you why it counts as it CANNOT be done. For this task, I had 8000 sawn-off shotgun bullets, 25000ish minigun bullets, 600 satchel charges, fat & muscle at 1000. This Leviathan is stuck in the ground like AP/UC2 Bravura, seems to be H, and also loses properties when gunships are destroyed in the mission (Up, Up and Away!). As I wanted to figure out non-OM0 method, these are the things I tried:

• Shooting the heli off the helipad using sawn-off shotgun exactly like with Toreno's Maverick: Can be done, requires at least 6000 bullets. 
  • Exploding the heli off the helipad using satchel charges (putting them on a magnet): Can be done, requires at least 400 charges and a random helicopter for shared magnet controls, and Can be done sometimes (when the magnet falls into a building under helipad, you are over). <-- got this method from Rhans and you fookin w0t m9?
  • Hooking the magnet on a car/bike and tried driving: Cannot be done. <-- mentioned by you fookin w0t m9? that might be possible on mobile
  • Hooking the magnet on a Vortex and tried driving (also shares controls, so I tried pulling Leviathan by shortening the magnet: Can be done sometimes.
  • Hooking the magnet on a helicopter and tried flying: Cannot be done.
  • Hooking the magnet on a Dumper and tried driving (tried pulling the Leviathan by lowering the back-box of the truck): Cannot be done.
  • Equipping 3 homies and tried getting into still-locked Leviathan: Cannot be done.

Everything above is confirmed more than 2 times now, with frame limiter ON/OFF, if possible then with both intact and wrecked Leviathan, and on PC.

GREEN - this method works if you successfully get Leviathan off the helipad and use the same technique all the way to the hangar, which might take even 99999 bullets and force cops tail you, so those methods are too time and resource consuming.

YELLOW - interestingly, the game allows you to do it in like 1 attempt out of 10 (and if so, it seems to have a "cooldown" as well, so you cannot do it for long to reach the hangar). Though, if you touch the Leviathan, it disappears immediately and this method is a pain in the ass as the game may make your vehicle flip over randomly or convert it into a nice bike-sized texture pack :)

RED - these things do not work under any circumstances at least on PC. Guys who have mentioned it working on PC deserve some kick in their ass. (This colour-strategies are confirmed by me at least 5 times to make things sure).

I can still only confirm this thing above is 100% accurate only on PC. I do not own any other platform San Andreas, so who wants do give a try, it would be appreciated. ESPECIALLY on mobile. 

I will personally wait until you fookin reaches this point with his DIUF and maybe obtain it via OM0, since other duping or tripling methods seem to crash the game. (I'm not an OM0 expert, still ;) )

• toomuchinvigilation likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:00 PM

Without OM0, this Leviathan is great, but why get one that isn't MP (useless or not) when you can use OM0 and already get the true AP Leviathan from the same Mission.  OM0 is OM0, yet you want to use OM0 for a BP/DP/EP/FP Leviathan when you can already get the AP Leviathan from this Mission at the end of the Mission and kill Woozie in the cutscene...

And the guy who said he got this BP/DP/EP/FP Leviathan a couple years ago was on PS2, lol...Checking on Mobile, a Platform even LESS people play is sort of dumb.  It's also bloody similar to that of the PC Version.  So if it doesn't work for PC, then it probably won't work for Mobile, either.  The only hope is PS2 and I won't care to check into it myself, I just know 7 day survivor got it on PS2 back in 2015 and told us in the Proof/Rare Vehicle Topic (locked) before leaving the Forum for good.  He also stopped recording SA stuff for his Channel, as well...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:05 PM Edited by MM KJ, 18 August 2017 - 03:06 PM.

I have AP Leviathan, DP Leviathan, and of course I need non MP as well.. don't ask why :D :p

Just suggested mobile because fooking pulled it off on mobile (at least he says so), but of course, I support checking it on PS2 100% too..any help is more than appreciated! No platform-preference :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:07 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 18 August 2017 - 03:08 PM.

Nice, 3 huge Helicopters taking up all the space in Impounds or the Hanger lol

Lol, he says a lot of things...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:14 PM

As long as they fit in 2 savefiles, I'm down. Lol. Same with all types of Greenwoods. Same with invisible UC2 vehicles. Idk why I need those, but a piece of me screams when it doesn't get them. :p.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users