3,278 replies to this topic
Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 4 weeks ago

ye but he also showed the full setup with bloodbowl and pimping unlike the other videos without setup and it's also faster than the old trucking method.

Sqlfox
  • Sqlfox

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 4 weeks ago

Isn't the one you can get on High Stakes, Low-Rider (Cesar's Savanna) AP too? I just got it and bullets won't work, don't know about fire-explosives though. Even then it should be included in this list.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by ~Tiger~, 4 weeks ago.

His Savanna can be obtained, but it's BP/EP/FP/MP.  It's missing DP Property.  It can be obtained in AP form in Photo Opportunity.  No need for Inferior Special Vehicles.

Not only is his Savanna inferior to an already, BETTER AP Savanna later on in Photo Opportunity, but it also can be obtained ANYTIME, including after 100% from the Race Menu.

• HolyGrenadeFrenzy likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 weeks ago

Currently in SF. Obtained all the Country Special Vehicles (except for the proofed Fortune and Elegy which I will get at the end of the game), the BP/EP/FP/MP Patriot, Unique/AP RC Raider, AP/EC2 Merit, AP Savanna and EC Camper. I haven't experienced much trouble putting the AP Tanker Trailer into the Doherty Garage to be honest. 

I'm trying to get the AP Boxville and AP FCR-900 in ONE Mission Fail, unlike the usual one fail for the FCR-900 and the pass with the Boxville. Can someone confirm it's possible?

I thought of something like this: Get the AP Boxville like in the usual Mission Fail method without the Suicide, drive the Boxville down the "cliff" and shoot the wreck of the FCR-900 in the garage WITH pushing the Boxville to the garage at the same time. I don't know if it's possible but I guess it would be a fun challenge.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

Sqlfox
  • Sqlfox

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 4 weeks ago

I currently have the PCJ and Sanchez, Savanna and Tampa. I get the cars that i like now i'm at Burning Desire, let's see how many cars would i have at the end of the game.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by MetalMilitia89, 4 weeks ago.

The Sanchez is much better to get from Badlands instead of Wrong Side of the Tracks due to storage space concerns.  However, if you're only obtaining Vehicles "you like," then I'd imagine by the end, you'll have plenty of space left, thus getting the Sanchez in either Mission won't be a problem...

Only when I FIRST got into Special Vehicles did I pick "the ones I liked," but it slowly evolved into just going for everything that exists, and/or everything that I physically had the skills to obtain.  For instance, I used to not even blink an eye at EC Vehicles.  Thought they were all useless and pointless to obtain, but after a couple Saves doing that, I eventually started getting them, too.  Proof, Unique, and EC.  All of the Vehicles are worthy of obtaining.  Some EC Vehicles, like the 3 EC Nebulas from Just Business or the EC Black Maverick from Interdiction are pretty challenging to obtain, despite none of them having Properties other than a special color.  So yeah, ALL Vehicles, ALL GTA's are more or less worthy of obtaining.  It all just depends on how much you like obtaining Special Vehicles and your skills/patience/determination.  If one of the traits is not there, then you probably won't be into this as much as I am or the next person.  I feel like I am talking alone at this point, though.  All the serious Collectors moved on and don't even come around the Forum anymore and signed off months/years ago.  It's just new people who I don't know for years like all the old heads who used to be here...

I'm trying to get the AP Boxville and AP FCR-900 in ONE Mission Fail, unlike the usual one fail for the FCR-900 and the pass with the Boxville.

Good luck, massive challenge ahead!  While you OBTAIN these, I am sure there is someone in the world right now driving them into the water and pressing a button to convert them to AP and take the easy way out :D :p

ITZ_CHAFIKO
  • ITZ_CHAFIKO

Rat

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 weeks ago

The Sanchez is much better to get from Badlands instead of Wrong Side of the Tracks due to storage space concerns.  However, if you're only obtaining Vehicles "you like," then I'd imagine by the end, you'll have plenty of space left, thus getting the Sanchez in either Mission won't be a problem...

Only when I FIRST got into Special Vehicles did I pick "the ones I liked," but it slowly evolved into just going for everything that exists, and/or everything that I physically had the skills to obtain.  For instance, I used to not even blink an eye at EC Vehicles.  Thought they were all useless and pointless to obtain, but after a couple Saves doing that, I eventually started getting them, too.  Proof, Unique, and EC.  All of the Vehicles are worthy of obtaining.  Some EC Vehicles, like the 3 EC Nebulas from Just Business or the EC Black Maverick from Interdiction are pretty challenging to obtain, despite none of them having Properties other than a special color.  So yeah, ALL Vehicles, ALL GTA's are more or less worthy of obtaining.  It all just depends on how much you like obtaining Special Vehicles and your skills/patience/determination.  If one of the traits is not there, then you probably won't be into this as much as I am or the next person.  I feel like I am talking alone at this point, though.  All the serious Collectors moved on and don't even come around the Forum anymore and signed off months/years ago.  It's just new people who I don't know for years like all the old heads who used to be here...

I'm trying to get the AP Boxville and AP FCR-900 in ONE Mission Fail, unlike the usual one fail for the FCR-900 and the pass with the Boxville.

Good luck, massive challenge ahead!  While you OBTAIN these, I am sure there is someone in the world right now driving them into the water and pressing a button to convert them to AP and take the easy way out :D :p
Well, what do you expect?
It's an old game after all... And pretty much everything has been discovered.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Lennart -, 3 weeks ago.

I looked into NMA vehicles and I think this is already known but anyways, heres where they appear:
https://imgur.com/a/nsagW

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yeah, but even if you would be able you can ONLY store Barkley's Goblin not duped or Your goblin, Sadly you probably can't store Bandit since its "non solid" like on III, VC... So only RC Tiger (becouse it has colision as far as i remember??) or Berkley's RC Goblin can be obtained.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Lennart -, 3 weeks ago.

If the Tiger is obtainable, its a giant step forward too?!
I bet you can obtain the raider in vc like the players bandit in lcs.
Someone elses attempts
Spoiler

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Bender.ㅤ, 3 weeks ago.

no you cannot obtain vehicles that were controlled by player in III*, VC and SA.

*Except somehow someone managed to get RC Bandit, but i don't belive it, can't make it myself and none else confirmed it to work so...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

@MM KJ, I had your RC Vehicle Post merged to the VC Guide and removed from this Guide since it has nothing to do with SA, but has something to do with III and more so, VC.

Just in case you're wondering where your Post went to.  There is 9 Guides for 9 GTA's.  Don't just pick a random Guide to post in.  Go to the proper Guide in which your comment would be more suited for and post it there.  No need for off topic in the wrong Guides...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Player Hater

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MM KJ, 2 weeks ago.

Ehh..I like replied to Bender's post but ..ok thanks

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 2 weeks ago

no you cannot obtain vehicles that were controlled by player in III*, VC and SA.

*Except somehow someone managed to get RC Bandit, but i don't belive it, can't make it myself and none else confirmed it to work so...

Bandit in III was recorded, I think it's somewhere in III guide. I obtained VC Bandit. Tried obtaining NMA vehicles, but I ran out of ideas. Still hoping someone will obtain them one day.

Also -Lennart, it's been known where NMA RC Battleground is located (hidden interior map), I think the biggest issue is that the interior is fully solid, so I have no idea how to "break" any of the RC vehicles out.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 2 weeks ago

Mako, go for baron as well its fully obtainable now :)

Rc Tiger AND(?) perhaps Berkley's RC Goblin are fully storable, Not sure if Berkley's Goblin is storable but RC Tiger is 100%

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Oh I already obtained it from Air Raid while passing the mission. For me personally it was the hardest vehicle to obtain, mainly due to bad luck.

SuperSisley
  • SuperSisley

Crackhead

• Members
  • China

Posted 2 weeks ago

For the Hotring Racers A and B, can CJ goes to the Atrium in order to restore the normal game world view at first?

I think it could be easier instead of going to Denise's house straightly in the nothing(?) world view.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes, that what i figured out and it works well and you dont have to take denise on date if you do it like that.

• SuperSisley likes this

toomuchinvigilation
  • toomuchinvigilation

Special Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by toomuchinvigilation, 2 weeks ago.

No peds will spawn in San Fierro's Grey Hell if you go to the Atrium, though, which makes things a bit harder.

SuperSisley
  • SuperSisley

Crackhead

• Members
  • China

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by SuperSisley, 2 weeks ago.

No peds will spawn in San Fierro's Grey Hell if you go to the Atrium, though, which makes things a bit harder.

But CJ can still take Denise on date after going to the Atrium, so that peds will still spawn in SF's Grey Hell, or not ?

In this way, for the guys who are skilled in 9.4. EC/EC2 and EM Vehicles (Anything You Want) (2 of 2), they only need to learn and practice the part from the beginning of SF's Grey Hell to the Gate of SF Airport, so I think it could be easier.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ~Tiger~, 2 weeks ago. removed vid due to comment on YT

You cant get in it but fly it if you want.

Spoiler

• NOskillx and toomuchinvigilation like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MetalMilitia89, 2 weeks ago.

New Discovery so I better not remove it?  So, does the Video try desperately to trigger me with it's hidden message always written in the Description? ;)  I don't know how many times I have to make myself clear.  A random stranger on the Internet, someone I do not know and never will know in real life can not trigger me.  You have to actually CARE what strangers on the big, bad, serious Internet have to say.  If you don't care, what they are saying goes in one ear, and out the other and life goes on.

Any time he does this, Videos will NEVER be added to the Guide.  Just saying...

And literally, do you even post yourself on this Forum anymore?  Or is your only function in life just being FR's Sheep and posting all his Videos with hidden messages in them?

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Baa

We have no control over comments placed on YouTube. We can however decline to allow videos to be posted if they contain comments that are in violation of our Forum Rules.

Please refrain from posting such videos in future.

Thanks.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst and Lennart - like this

toomuchinvigilation
  • toomuchinvigilation

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

But CJ can still take Denise on date after going to the Atrium, so that peds will still spawn in SF's Grey Hell, or not ?

I've tried it but the peds did not spawn. They only spawned after going on a date without restoring a normal view.

• SuperSisley likes this

Chun Yu Chan
  • Chun Yu Chan

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Chun Yu Chan, A week ago. removed video due to inflammatory comment

So rukker (or Fooking Rekt in this forum) recently posted a video about a mobile - friendly and no phone call holding method about the EP FP RC Baron.

Video link :

Crestfallen
  • Crestfallen

Fugitive

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

Hey guys. I'm not actually new into collecting special vehicles, since this is another one of my playthroughs. However, this time, I'm now collecting every special vehicle that exist in SA, unlike before where I only collect the ones I like. It's a pity that I won't be able to obtain all the full immune vehicles from girlfriends though. The two-timing dates have been disabled after dating Denise, and I can't be bothered to reload my last save after that since I dated her after converting a handful of vehicles to EP/FP. I still have plans on redoing saves in the future.

Just a question though: should I go for 100% gang territory now? I feel like as if I can obtain the FI Greenwood from EOTL, just like how I obtained all the vehicles that needed sawn-off shotgunning without any problem. But then again, I don't know since I've never gotten the FI Greenwood from this mission before. I only used to get the S.W.A.T. in this mission.

I'm actually on Grove 4 Life now. After about 59 attempts of flipping the FI Infernus on Beat Down on B Dup (37 with Monster; 22 with Tractor, and yes I actually counted all the attempts just to see how insane this thing is), I finally got this son of a bitch. Believe it or not, on my last 5 attempts of using a Tractor, I managed to flip the Infernus 5 times in a row. But the reason why I had to redo all those flipping is because on my first 4 successful attempts of flipping it, the stupid Ganton Garage kept eating the wreck of Infernus as if it was starving for months (and here I thought only Doherty Garage does this). I know, right? Insane luck followed by some random bad karma).

I'm about to complete all of the remaining side missions required for 100% completion before doing Riot, since I want EOTL to be the last thing sorted for 100%.

Here's my current garage layout btw:

Ganton: FI Infernus

El Corona: UC Yellow Green Nebula, UC Red Nebula, FI PCJ-600

Santa Maria Beach: FI/UC White Newsvan, FI/UC White Vortex, FI/UC Black and White Vortex, UC Red and Black BF Injection

Mulholland: DP/EP/FP/MP LSPD Police, BP Forklift, FI Tampa, EP/FP Seasparrow

Palomino Creek: UC2 Black Perennial, UC2 Dark Green Mesa, UC2/UT Off-Road Pony, FI Sanchez

Dillimore: FI Sabre, FI Sadler, FI HPV1000, UC Green Pizza Boy

Doherty: FI/UC Sky Blue Maverick, BP/EP/FP/MP Patriot, FI Savanna, DP/EP/FP/MP Rancher

Calton Heights: FI RC Raider, FI/UC2 Merit, UC Yellow Burrito, UC Light Blue Pony

Paradiso: EP/FP Hotknife, DP/FP Rumpo, UC2 Full Black Stretch, FI FCR-900

Hashbury: FI Boxville, UC Khaki Brown Camper, BP Tanker, FI Tanker Trailer

Fort Carson: Vacant

Verdant Meadows Garage: FI Mothership, FI/UC2 Buffalo

Verdant Meadows Hangar: UC Full Black Maverick, UC Green Packer, Rhino (Yes, just a Rhino I stole from Area 69, not even special)

Rockshore West: FI/UC2 Brown Admiral, FI Sultan, FI Sentinel, EP/FP/UC/UT Yellow Off-Road BF-400

Redsands West: BP/MP Walton, FI/UC2 Bravura, DP/EP/FP BF-400

Prickle Pine: UC Sandy Brown Nebula

Whitewood Estates: BP/FP Tahoma, BP/FP Voodoo

LS Impound: EP/FP Dune, EP/FP Sandking (with Hydraulics), FI Packer

SF Impound: Vacant

LV Impound: EP/FP Phoenix, EP/FP Euros, EP/FP Bullet

The only special vehicle I didn't bother to get in this save is the DP Leviathan from Interdiction. I'm actually gonna create another save after completing this one 100%, but in this save, I'll obtain all the vehicles that require OM0 (Yes, Militia, you inspired me to do this. :))

• MorsPrincipiumEst and toomuchinvigilation like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I personally have 100% Gang Territory done BEFORE Cut Throat Business.  So by the time I get to End of the Line, I just Sawn Off Shotgun the Greenwood Wreck back to Ganton, even with the Riots and people shooting me.  However, if you want, you can do the Gang War Method which will remove the Riots and people shooting at you for at least 85% of the way to the Garage.  Either way, though, it's not that bad once you get used to it and be fast...

Have fun collecting and yeah, I agree.  You can just do the OM0 stuff later on.  No reason to combine it all in one Save.  You can have two, maybe even three...

• Crestfallen likes this

toomuchinvigilation
  • toomuchinvigilation

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Yeah, the Gang War Method is easier, but you can obtain the AP Greenwood without it, you just need some skill and luck. I recommend watching some videos on this topic to know what to do and what not to do.

Gah, the AP Infernus, my arch-nemesis. Obtaining it with Om0 is much less luck-based, but still challenging. Good job with flipping this car with a tractor. I've done it a few times and I'm never going to do it again. I feel like some part of me actually died during all these attempts.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

AP Infernus is one I never obtained using the Method in which is NEEDED on all Versions of SA other than the PS2 V1 Copy.  It's gonna be so bad when I get to doing my new SA Mobile Save (months from now) and will be trying to obtain everything that exists in the Story Missions.  Doing it traditionally as always...

Crestfallen
  • Crestfallen

Fugitive

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

Aight, so today I tried to do another attempt of flipping the Infernus over with a Tractor (though I'm already done with it), and it worked! Guess you really have to park the Tractor in a very precise way the Infernus would flip over.

Here is how I parked the Tractor (same as how I parked it in my successful attempt yesterday):
Spoiler

As you can see, there is a small space between the Tractor's wheels and the white line. Most of the videos I've seen on YouTube regarding this show that the Tractor's wheels should touch the white line. I guess it only works for them.

The result:
Spoiler
  • MorsPrincipiumEst and toomuchinvigilation like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users