Photo

GTA SA Special Vehicle Guide

3,219 replies to this topic
MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Player Hater

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 17 hours ago Edited by MM KJ, 17 hours ago.

But how do you manage to save vehicles on top Mulholland garage? I don't need it personally but I'm just interested. I mean road vehicles, Sea Sparrow seems logical.

For me, e.g. (EP Mule, BP forklift, AP Sadler, OM0 vehicles, invisible UC2 ones, ONE vehicle from every conversion) >>>>>> (many vehicles converted EP/FP, AP/EM; rare vehicles like Phoenix).

I don't see any point of making an EP/FP vehicles save, or above everything obtaining more than one.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by MetalMilitia89, 15 hours ago.

Easy, with a Packer.  Vehicle in your Mulholland Garage.  Bring Packer to Mulholland.  Take Vehicle out of Garage and drive it up the back of the Packer and onto the roof of the Mulholland Garage.  It's simple.  You can't store a Hydra up there or any other Helicopter, only a Seasparrow and a Sparrow.  Furthermore, as long as any CAR is not TOO TALL, it can be stored up there.  Since a Phoenix and Turismo are low to the ground, they easily store up there with a Seasparrow.  Then just 1 Vehicle in the actual Garage:

v5l7UkE.jpg?1

Phoenix shouldn't go up there as its technically too wide to drive up the back of the Packer, however, with some persistence, you can jam it up the back of the Packer and surely enough, get it on top of the Garage...

Everything is for experience and knowledge.  That's why people do it.  Besides, not all EP/FP Vehicles are cake to get and convert.  Some people like the make an EP/FP Dozer and bring it back to Los Santos early.  A Dozer?  Useless.  But a pretty nice challenge since you need Undrowning Zones and it's so slow while wanted with 4 stars, etc...

• ~Tiger~ likes this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Player Hater

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 14 hours ago

Well those 'challenges' are the only ones I'm looking for. Well now I want dozer, thanks for offering. You can let me now about other challenging ones, I really appreciate them.

But why is it better to store road vehies onto a roof, not in a garage? If there is a seasparrow on a roof, then 3 cars should fit there. Or its just about fun maybe?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 hours ago Edited by MetalMilitia89, 12 hours ago.

I used to store an EC Perennial, EC Mesa, BP Forklift, and EP/FP Seasparrow using Mulholland.  Why store them up there?  Did you even look at the Photos?  I filled every space in the game other than the SF Impound, LV Impound and 1 Vehicle in the LS Impound, plus 1 spot free in LV Garage, but nothing fits.  To maximize space and get all the Vehicles you will NEED to do something like this.

You do realize all these Rare Vehicles (Before EP/FP Conversion) need to be obtained early, like in a Starter Save and/or before Gray Imports.  So at that time, what space do I have?  LS, Doherty, and Impounds.  When I left LS, everything was filled other than the SF Impound.  16 in the LS Garages, 4 in Doherty, and 6 in LS/LV Impounds combined.

So, why did I do this?  Basically, cuz I HAD TO, if I wanted to fit all these Vehicles and be able to use them.  Why jam them into a Garage and then never be able to get them out?

You try putting a Phoenix, Turismo, and Bullet into the Mulholland Garage and tell me what happens.  It just won't work, if you want to ever get them out again.  Mulholland Garage is bugged with a strange hitbox or something.  The right side of the Garage when looking into it, you can't park a Vehicle against the wall.  Half the SPACE you see in the Garage isn't even useable...

At best 2 Cars (as I said, Perennial and Mesa), and 2 Bikes or a Forklift and Bike, or Bike and Seasparrow, etc, etc.  There is only so many combination of Vehicles that fit NICELY inside each Garage in this game.  Look at the 69 Special Vehicles I obtained, all from Story and EP/FP Conversion and you will see, everything is stuffed, yet, being stuffed, I can still get everything out with ease.

Park 2 Vehicles inside Dillimore, all the way in the back of the Garage, need a Tractor/Tow Truck to get them out.  In other words, Garage rendered useless.  I park my Vehicles, so I can get them out with ease...

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 12 hours ago

If anyone wants to obtain both FP/EP RC Baron and FI Berkley's Van, I recommend doing so in Supply Lines... instead if Air Raid (for the Baron). I regret wasting my time with Air Raid, because it was so incredibly luck based, probably the hardest vehicle I ever obtained, or maybe I was unlucky.

After that, I was obtaining FI Berkley's Van in Supply Lines... and i tried pushing the RC Baron wreck at the same time. It was much easier, but I just left Baron in front of my garage, because I already had one.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 hours ago

Push that Baron into the Garage.  Your Game WILL crash.  So it's good you didn't do that, or you would of had to REOBTAIN the AP Berkley's RC Van...

rtyuijhggff already said....10 months ago?  That you can't get it from Supply Lines...  If you do, game crashes when it closes down on wreck.  This is the whole reason why everyone is getting it from Air Raid as it's the ONLY WAY TO GET IT AND NOT CRASH THE GAME....Plus it's EP/FP.

toomuchinvigilation
  • toomuchinvigilation

Special Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 9 hours ago

What about the Beefy Baron side-mission? Isn't it possible to get the Baron from it?

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Player Hater

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 9 hours ago Edited by MM KJ, 9 hours ago.

Hey Militia, sorry my bad, I've actually been way too ethusiastic about the progress of obtaining and haven't thought about the importance of getting vehicles out with ease. Of course I looked the pics, I'm reading everything carefully to avoid stupid questions, but like I saw, there's a room for deployment. Yea actually In Mulholland apart from invisible wall there, for some reason my UC2 Perennial and Mesa got stuck on the ground, basically like AP/UC2 Bravura, I can't get them out even with a towtruck. So now I'm smarter and can avoid such stupidities, cause its my first time playing SA and I don't yet well now what weird things garages hide. I don't wanna pick a fight with you, u like my mentor who is pro enough to help me in any case with Special Vehicles and hope our cooperation will remain friendly :)

toomuchinvigilation I think there is some weird way that noone uses, because it well is unique, but not special at all. MAYBE I don't know 100%
  • MetalMilitia89 and toomuchinvigilation like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 7 hours ago

I think only Unique or Unique/FP in other Missions, anyways.  I think it's only EP/FP in Air Raid, but I can't remember.  I wrote it down somewhere in here.  OrionSR wrote it down like 7 years ago somewhere.

ITZ_CHAFIKO
  • ITZ_CHAFIKO

Rat

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 6 hours ago

Update:
Grove Street garage:
EP Mule
BP Fortklift
AP Tampa
AP PCJ-600

Mulholland Garage:
EC Black Pereniall
EC Green Mesa

The "Beach" garage:
EM Pony

I'm now trying to figure out if I should keep the EP Mule, or just destroy it (since there's the Gray imports trick)
Am I the only one who finds it really hard to destroy/abandon a Special vehicle? I mean, I know its inferior but still... It's hard to let it go...
(This is also why I really dislike LBCS, because I just can't let go of the special cars)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users