4. Go to the garage and the tampa will be there

Almosr right
Have a donor car on LG
Destroy donor car
Swap vehicle names in MMI
Transfer to NG and request from MMI

Don't worry it will be here in a week

what do you guys mean "swap names"?

that means have a jailbroken/jtagged console.

If you do not mod on LG (RGH xbox or jailbroken ps3 yadda yadda yadda) dont worry about it
If you transferred to NG already and you want the car on that profile, you cant, so dont worry about it

If you are on LG and Mod the game, you have to swap the hex Id from a donor car to the car you want

example. the car you want is ID 000003 (made up)

you find a donor car with ID 000001 and swap with 000003

when you transfer to NG, the donor car will now be ID 000003 which is the car you want

wrong quote here, i actually do have a ps3 with CFW. :)

Lakitu
  • Lakitu

Initiate Slight Drift

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:04 PM

Why? It's in the game, accessible if you know how in SP. It'd be like closing the Lost Slamvan thread, or any SP only vehicle thread.

its not in the game, its was modded into the game
different things

Its in the f*cking game. Everyone who updated when executives dlc dropped got the Xmas dlc downloaded as well, whether ps4, xb1 or pc. It's be like saying that the Franken stange isn't in the game because you can't obtain it any more, or the Roosevelt or the lurcher.
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan and Member's Only like this

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:30 PM Edited by huckmonkey, 17 December 2015 - 08:28 PM.

Same as the Halloween cars....
1. Have a random car in your garage on LG
2. swap the ID of that random car to the tampa
3. transfer to NG

Almosr right
Have a donor car on LG
Destroy donor car

ahh, ok. That's what I was guessing. Thanks for the reply. I have a ps3, but I don't think it's the one that can be jailbroken.

3. transfer to NG

Almosr right
Have a donor car on LG
Destroy donor car

If you do not mod on LG (RGH xbox or jailbroken ps3 yadda yadda yadda) dont worry about it
If you transferred to NG already and you want the car on that profile, you cant, so dont worry about it

If you are on LG and Mod the game, you have to swap the hex Id from a donor car to the car you want

when you transfer to NG, the donor car will now be ID 000003 which is the car you want
ok, thank you.

asilas
  • asilas

nigga

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:31 PM

12241604_765420686937290_28798697431304612346574_765420843603941_898784610686186

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:32 PM

3. transfer to NG

Almosr right
Have a donor car on LG
Destroy donor car

wrong quote here, i actually do have a ps3 with CFW. :)
lol, he was responding to my question

zoso80
  • zoso80

Uninstalled GTA 10-6-17, an era comes to a close.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:34 PM Edited by zoso80, 17 December 2015 - 08:34 PM.

I agree.

It is not officially available yet.  This thread belongs more in the modding section for the time being.

I get the excitement. I'm dying to get the car as well. But at this point it is not available to all current gen and PC players. When it that happens, then this thread will belong here.

this thread realy shoud be closed if you ask me.....for morality isues, since the thing is officialy not out yet

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud likes this

Pat
  • Pat

• GTA Series Staff
  • None

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:39 PM Edited by Pat, 17 December 2015 - 08:46 PM.

I agree.

It is not officially available yet.  This thread belongs more in the modding section for the time being.

I get the excitement. I'm dying to get the car as well. But at this point it is not available to all current gen and PC players. When it that happens, then this thread will belong here.

If anything, it should just be locked and then reopened when the Xmas Surprise content is officially made available, but really I think it's fine as it is. If it launches on the same date that it did last year, it'll launch tomorrow, and even if not it'll likely be a few days at the very most. Until then, if you don't like the thread being here so early, just ignore it.

Unless of course people are upset that they were beaten to the punch. I really don't understand why people put so much emphasis on who starts these appreciation threads, because it really does not matter.
  • Nacho Z, Ya Boy Punk Fan, Spectacus and 1 other like this

zoso80
  • zoso80

Uninstalled GTA 10-6-17, an era comes to a close.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:49 PM Edited by zoso80, 17 December 2015 - 08:50 PM.

I don't care about who started the thread and peasant jealousies like that. 

This thread jumps the gun and showcases something that isn't available to all current gen and PC players. You are missing the point. These type of threads have started historically in this section when the content becomes officially available across the specific platforms online. This thread discusses mods, trainers and ways to get them to spawn via those methods. Which is is the only way to get one.

Ergo, modded section for now. 

I agree.

If anything, it should just be locked and then reopened when the Xmas Surprise content is officially made available, but really I think it's fine as it is. If it launches on the same date that it did last year, it'll launch tomorrow, and even if not it'll likely be a few days at the very most.

Unless people are just upset that they were beaten to the punch. I really don't understand why people put so much emphasis on who starts these appreciation threads, because it really does not matter.

Lakitu
  • Lakitu

Initiate Slight Drift

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:51 PM

I really don't understand why people put so much emphasis on who starts these appreciation threads, because it really does not matter.

It only matters when its the nightshade appreciation thread and it wasn't mach1bud who opened it XD

Anyway this is accessible in online with use of methods, not mods, and it wont break peoples game, so its not a mod its in online and will be for everyone soon
  • Member's Only likes this

Member's Only
  • Member's Only

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:53 PM Edited by GradeA-Hole, 17 December 2015 - 08:54 PM.

Why the f*ck should it be in the modded section?

The car is already officially INGAME, it's not like the Halloween leak in which the cars had to be replacements to showcase them or had to enable the DLC with a tunable. THIS CAR IS ALREADY FULLY FUNCTIONAL.

Those suggesting this is literally a mod are delusional.

• RM76 and RollingTwinTurbo like this

Lakitu
  • Lakitu

Initiate Slight Drift

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:07 PM

So basically y'all, stop f*cking crying your tits off it's tiresome. We know the tampas coming, just build up the motherf*cking hype ! ! !

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:09 PM

The car is already officially INGAME, it's not like the Halloween leak in which the cars had to be replacements to showcase them or had to enable the DLC with a tunable. THIS CAR IS ALREADY FULLY FUNCTIONAL.

It is not officially available. I can't sign on to my X1 right now and obtain it legitimately. You're delusional if you think it's legitimate when the only way to get it is with a modded setup.

This thread is essentially just a spoiler for the Tampa

Anda7x
  • Anda7x

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:19 PM

This car will be disponible only in a limited time?

Merciful Agent
  • Merciful Agent

Formerly Viper-Venom

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:23 PM

I bet this will be coming out tonight. See as to how they released the Christmas DLC on the 18th of last year, it would make sense for them to do it tomorrow. I think if they were to release it next week, a lot of people would miss out on some stuff since they may be going on vacation this weekend.

• Mangled Crow likes this

Pat
  • Pat

• GTA Series Staff
  • None

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:24 PM

It'll likely be permanently available, like the vehicles included with last year's Festive Surprise.
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan likes this

Anda7x
  • Anda7x

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:30 PM

It'll likely be permanently available, like the vehicles included with last year's Festive Surprise.
Good to know,thanks :)

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:56 PM

halloween cars were already in game as well. it's the same story here.

Mangled Crow
  • Mangled Crow

This is Crow, CiŠo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:03 PM

I bet this will be coming out tonight. See as to how they released the Christmas DLC on the 18th of last year, it would make sense for them to do it tomorrow. I think if they were to release it next week, a lot of people would miss out on some stuff since they may be going on vacation this weekend.

I agree dude, same with the Independence Day DLC, it got released again on the same date, knowing R* they might release this tomorrow or if i'm wrong, on the 22nd of December.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:04 PM

Well, that's getting bought.

• Unruly likes this

ZANTHERA
  • ZANTHERA

The colors man... all the colors...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:09 PM

As i said in the other thread, Rockstar reveled a Festive Snapmatic contest and said the start of it is on Monday, so they would not release it on Tuesday if the contest starts on Monday, i reckon it'll be activated tomorrow like last year.

• Mangled Crow likes this

AlphaSierra111996
  • AlphaSierra111996

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:10 PM

Rockstar accidentally released the Festive Surprise update event. It said it would start on the 21st and end on the 5th of January. But that's the event and not the update. Seeing as this weekend is the event for E&OC, the festive surprise may release before the event. So possibly tomorrow like last year, or over the weekend and the event will start on the 21st.

DeucesR
  • DeucesR

Neighborhood Douche

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:13 PM

God damn... Think this will be a limited time car or no? Think it may be permanent?

Mangled Crow
  • Mangled Crow

This is Crow, CiŠo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:17 PM Edited by MangledCrow, 17 December 2015 - 10:17 PM.

As i said in the other thread, Rockstar reveled a Festive Snapmatic contest and said the start of it is on Monday, so they would not release it on Tuesday if the contest starts on Monday, i reckon it'll be activated tomorrow like last year.

Shall i recommend that we should get our hype on then, because i'm hyped now :D

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:45 PM Edited by Virtual Pancake, 17 December 2015 - 10:45 PM.

It is not officially available. I can't sign on to my X1 right now and obtain it legitimately. You're delusional if you think it's legitimate when the only way to get it is with a modded setup.

Excuse me, but I didn't use mods to get my Tampa. So no, you don't need a "modded setup" to get this car.

It's actually very easy to unlock this car. So easy, I'm surprised most people haven't already figured it out.

You don't even need any tools to unlock it. That's how easy it is.

• Jahgee likes this

FumCatial
  • FumCatial

Player Hater

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:52 PM

Excuse me, but I didn't use mods to get my Tampa. So no, you don't need a "modded setup" to get this car.

It's actually very easy to unlock this car. So easy, I'm surprised most people haven't already figured it out.

Sooo.. i guess you aren't telling us how ? 

Merciful Agent
  • Merciful Agent

Formerly Viper-Venom

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:55 PM Edited by Viper-Venom, 17 December 2015 - 11:00 PM.

Uh huh...And you're not going to tell us this. Go figure. So, until you provide some form of proof, I'm calling bullsh*t and considering you a possible troll.
  • FumCatial likes this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:00 PM

If it is in the files, it is in the game. It is legit.

Nobody is spoiling anything. We all knew it was coming for like 23 months now.
  • Unruly and Member's Only like this

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:06 PM

Uh huh...And you're not going to tell us this. Go figure. So, until you provide some form of proof, I'm calling bullsh*t and considering you a possible troll.

That's what I never understood...

You all just expect everyone to do everything for you. I considered making a thread about how to do it as it has been working for quite a few months now, pretty much with every DLC release, but with that sort of attitude? I don't know now.

Besides, the moment I release it to the public, it will be patched in a week.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:09 PM

You all just expect everyone to do everything for you. I considered making a thread about how to do it as it has been working for quite a few months now, pretty much with every DLC release, but with that sort of attitude? I don't know now.

who cares if its patched in a week the car will be here in a week

Merciful Agent
  • Merciful Agent

Formerly Viper-Venom

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:10 PM Edited by Viper-Venom, 17 December 2015 - 11:10 PM.

Listen, I'm not trying to give you attitude. That's not my intention. However, people have said things like this before and they've turned out to be false just about every time. I apologize if I gave a bit of an attitude, as that wasn't my intention. You do as you wish, however, since this thing will likely be released tonight or early next week.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users